Trailer Trash Teen Hates Rules Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob and Anna breathed an almighty sigh of relief. Finally Breanna was gone as was her trampy sidekick Isabella, and life could return to normal. John and Samantha, standing holding hands shared the same sense of relief as Bob and Anna, as did Kate who stood to one side.

Dylan was the only member of the Wilson family to be sorry to see his cousin depart, but hidden in his bedroom was a souvenir of her. This of course was a pair of Breanna's panties, the light blue bikini briefs showing evidence that Breanna had been very excited while wearing them, and also that she should have been more careful wiping her bottom after she had been to the toilet for a poo. Dylan's cock twitched at the anticipation of alone time with his cousin's dirty panties.

*

The months passed, the warm Pennsylvania summer turning to fall and then winter. On the weekend before Christmas 1994, the gray and gloomy skies deposited a blanket of snow over the Pennsylvania town the Wilson family called home. At the trailer park on the bad side of the town an icy wind blew through the dilapidated dwellings, but inside their trailer Wyatt and Rosanne Wilson and five of their six kids were very happy as their eldest daughter Breanna had not returned, and life was peaceful. Dustin was particularly glad, the Freudian nightmares caused by his sister walking around the trailer naked or in her bra and panties now pervading his sleep less frequently; her thievery no longer an issue for his money and possessions.

In the fall, the two travelers, Davo and Travis had returned to Pennsylvania before heading back to Australia, sending word from Breanna and Isabella that the two girls had decided to remain in Florida and make lives for themselves there.

It was of course much warmer in the Australian city of Melbourne, where Davo and Travis had returned after their six month working holiday in the United States of America. This particular Saturday Davo was dressed in the white uniform of his cricket team, standing fielding at a suburban reserve in the warm summer sunshine, the tops of the Melbourne skyscrapers visible in the distance. Davo's attention, however was not so much on his own cricket match, but the women's cricket match on an adjacent oval. Batting for the women's cricket team was a particularly pretty young tomboy by the name of Jodie, the attractive slim woman with light brown hair now his girlfriend.

About 100 kilometers away from Melbourne in the city of Geelong, Davo's friend Travis walked hand in hand along the beautiful foreshore of the regional city with a most attractive blonde. When Travis had returned to Melbourne, he had sat next to the young woman on a tram and been struck dumb with amazement, with the young blonde an absolute double for Kim, the Canadian girl he had spent a night with in Philadelphia. And when this girl introduced herself as Kim, it was just too much of a coincidence not to be fate. As Travis and Kim stopped to buy drinks, Travis glanced at his wonderful girlfriend and at the sparkling blue ocean, thinking how Kate had been right; the perfect girl for him was out there somewhere, and he had met her in Kim.

Kate at this moment herself was much colder than Travis, but very happy. Home from college for the winter break, Kate was walking down the street hand-in-hand with Brett and her friends and their boyfriends. Sonia was with Mike, Penny with Sean, Andrea with Steve, Holly with Jeff and Katrina and Bridget with their boyfriends met at college.

As the snowfall grew heavier, Kate and her friends passed two former classmates from high school. The first was Megan Delaney, who as always was hand in hand with her boyfriend Paul, Megan speaking for both of them and at great length about the left-wing causes that they currently supported as they stopped to say hello. Paul as always said very little.

Next was Erin Green, the girls amazed to see her holding hands with a boyfriend, and a much older boyfriend. The girls of course did not recognize him, but had Breanna and Isabella been there they would have; Mr. Cockburn, their former math teacher. Keith Cockburn and Erin had met late in the summer at a pharmacy, both reaching for the same packet of anti-indigestion medication at the same time, Mr. Cockburn stressed at his ex-wife's ever increasing demands in their divorce settlement. However despite their age difference, Erin and Keith found plenty of common ground and much to like about each other, and from that point on their unhappy lives improved greatly. Erin found a job and enrolled at classes in the community college and with less stress, her stomach problems began to improve. Keith Cockburn finally got the much-wanted transfer to the school on the good side of town after the young hot shot graduate math teacher who initially got the job was forced to resign after being caught in a compromising position after hours on the football field with a young woman who worked in the school's main office.

John had initially had grave reservations about his sister Kate dating his friend Brett, given Brett's ways with the ladies but these concerns had abated when Brett stopped his womanizing and became a loyal, supportive and committed boyfriend. John of course had no idea that his sister and friend had been engaging in casual sex for some time before they officially began dating, but on this morning neither Kate nor Brett were in John's mind. He and Samantha stood on the front porch of the house which they had purchased. Turning the key to open the front door, John and his fiancée stepped inside, the happy young couple walked hand-in-hand through the house that was now their house - albeit with a mortgage - where after they married would raise their kids.

At the Wilson house, Bob and Anna were making preparations for Christmas, Anna writing out cards for some of the families at church, Bob putting out the lights. Looking for some decorations in his garage, Bob came across a skateboard - an old, poorly maintained skateboard that Breanna had stolen months earlier and forgotten - hidden behind some boxes. Bob puzzled over it, knowing it was not Dylan's skateboard and wondering how if had gotten there. Bob sighed, pondering if maybe it had something to do with the long crazy summer that year, where first he had to take his spoiled New York niece Madison camping, and then play host to his lazy brother Wyatt's trailer park niece Breanna. Still, Bob was much happier now that both Breanna and Madison were hundreds of miles away and given Wyatt and his wife Rosanne did not want anything, had not made contact for some time either. Bob and Anna were happy; John and Samantha had purchased a house, while Kate was doing well at college and had a new, steady boyfriend. As for Dylan, all Bob could do was take consolation in the fact that two of his three kids were doing well.

Dylan himself was at this moment with Wayne and Kenny at Kenny's mom's house. Dylan had woken up and looked at his collection of panties. There was Breanna's light blue panties, Madison's white panties and a third pair - Holly's white panties with pink roses, stolen from her bag when Holly returned from college for Thanksgiving. That Dylan was the first cousin of each of Breanna, Madison and Holly did not bother the young man in the slightest. With Kenny's family out, the three guys inserted a video into the VCR and pressed play. The video was not a TV show they had recorded, nor a video of a mainstream movie purchased from a supermarket or electronics store but was from a special store whose windows were completely covered and if one was aged under 18, one could not enter.

The three guys drooled as they awaited the first of the pornos to appear and as it did, their mouths dropped open at the girl-on-girl action about to take place. The scenario was not in any way atypical of the adult movies the trio enjoyed, featuring girl on girl action between a rich girl wearing a prep school uniform and another girl employed as a maid by her family. However, to the absolute amazement of Dylan, Wayne and Kenny the rich blonde was played by none-other-than Breanna and the employee by her hot Latina friend Isabella. While the acting standard was obviously not going to win an Academy Award, Breanna and Isabella certainly had some talent for performing and performed their roles far better than many of their more experienced colleagues in the adult industry. Dylan, Wayne and Kenny had eyes like saucers as the Sapphic scenes grew hotter and hotter, before a tall, muscular young guy portraying a gardener walked in on them and things got more interesting still. When the film was over, the three guys quickly departed for separate rooms in the house, each making sure they had adequate supplies of tissues ...

Unknown to Dylan, Wayne and Kenny, they were not the only ones engaging in self pleasure at Breanna and Isabella's new occupation. At the housing project on the bad side of town, Carlos bade goodbye to Maria and her bitch of a mother as they went out for the morning, and went to enjoy his favorite pastime - reading pornographic magazines. Opening the magazine purchased the day before at the adult store, Carlos stared in amazement at the first pictorial, featuring his girlfriend's daughter Isabella dressed as a maid, and her trailer park friend Breanna dressed as a rich girl in a prep school uniform. Within seconds, Carlos felt his jeans and underpants get way too tight and he immediately went to take action to relieve this, like Dylan, Wayne and Kenny grabbing a big handful of tissues.

And the appearances of Breanna and Isabella in the pornographic videos and magazines observed by Dylan, Wayne, Kenny and Carlos were the last their families ever saw of the girls, as they became big stars in the adult industry during the 1990s and never returned to their Pennsylvania hometown.

THE END - PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT