Trophy Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
A trophy wife turns the tables.
11.6k words
4.48
13.7k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,449 Followers

Julie stood and stared out the bedroom window at the back yard. The perfectly manicured lawn, the crystal-clear swimming pool, the covered hot tub, waiting to be enjoyed, the array of lounge chairs, scattered around the expensive flagstone patio and the neatly trimmed and manicured yard, one of which still had her tanning oil and bikini laying in the grass beside it. Everything looked perfect and idyllic, just like her life. Everything was just so, just exactly the way her husband wanted it to look. But Julie now knew, appearances could be very deceiving. She looked down again at the wadded up boxers, and lifted them to her nose again, taking a soft sniff.

There was no doubt now. She'd suspected for a while, that Allen was cheating; but, she couldn't prove it, she didn't want to believe it. When she met him, she was only a lowly college intern, trying to earn money to finish her degree in business management. He saw her and swept her off her feet. Sure, he was almost fifteen years older than she was, but the fancy gifts, the trips across the country and even a few times across the oceans, and his constant attentiveness and almost worship of her body, turned her head, maybe more than it should have. Five years ago, at the ripe young age of twenty-two, she was head over heels in love with him, and she was certain he was just as much with her. How could so much change in five short years?

She lived in the house, not needing to work, everything she could ask for, was hers for the asking. In exchange, all she had to do was plan lavish parties, attend social functions on his arm, look incredible and convince even older men, that her Allen was the best man in the entire world. When she got married, she had no idea that she was to be a trophy wife. A kept woman, whose primary duty was to make other men envy him. It wasn't until almost a year ago, that she began to wonder just how much he loved her, and how much of their relationship was about flaunting her looks and sexuality, at the other executives. She tried not to think about the unusual sexual antics he had enticed her into over a period of months, until she finally drew the line. Now she had to wonder, if he had found another to play those silly games.

She could no longer ignore his frequent late nights at work and inconveniently scheduled business trips. She wouldn't have thought anything about it, if his sexual desire for her hadn't also started to wane. It used to be that he couldn't get enough of her body, of her making him climax, in every way she could imagine, or was willing to try. He had always been attentive to her sexual needs and desires as well, making sure she had all the orgasms she wanted, which was usually several, one after another. She was somewhat embarrassed at some of the places he wanted to have sex in the last year. But she put up with it, to a point, because she loved him and he always made sure that she was well rewarded, sexually, for going along with his requests.

Now; now sex seemed almost mechanical, as if he was doing it because he was expected to. Gone was the intense lust and eagerness to have sex with her. Now it was almost as if he didn't, unless she asked him for it, and she found herself wearing more slinky things, or less of everything, trying to entice him to start something. But he never seemed to. She suspected that he was cheating, that he was getting that lustful desire satisfied elsewhere. She didn't want to think it, but she couldn't help it. It wasn't as if she didn't exercise several times a week, to keep her body fit and toned, or that she didn't wear sexy clothes or tan naked so there'd be no hint of tan lines for him. No, she was still as attractive and enticing as the day she met him. The question was why wasn't he still enticed?

She looked down at his silk boxers again, boxers she'd gotten him for his birthday, thinking that the feeling of the silk against his dick would entice him to want more sex. Unfortunately, the distinct odor of pussy on his boxers, mingled with a flowery perfume, an odor she knew hadn't come from her, and a perfume she didn't own, confirmed her worst fears.

She might not have even noticed if he hadn't wadded them up and tried to hide them down in the hamper, when he unloaded his suitcase from the last trip. But he had. He had had sex with someone else, and he felt like he had to hide it from her. She wasn't sure if it was guilt or something else, but she knew that he knew, he was in the wrong. Maybe he thought the maid would wash them and she'd never know. But he was wrong. She still liked to wash her own delicates, not that she didn't trust the maid, but to be honest, she didn't trust her not to put the snatch on some of her favorite lingerie. She was a few years younger and she had caught her trying her things on when she thought Julie wasn't going to be home. So sure, she wasn't going to be home, that she was walking around the house, doing her chores in a $300 baby doll, that highlighted all her best features, teasing the maintenance man that was here working on something or other.

She supposed that if she hadn't come home, Elaine would have very happily fucked the maintenance guy in Julie's lingerie, and she never would have known the difference. But she had; Julie was furious, she made her take it off and finish cleaning the house completely naked. She suspected that the maintenance man took care of her maintenance issue as well as fixing whatever he was here to work on, and knew that the pool boy got plenty to look at, though she wasn't sure if he indulged in Elaine's delights beyond looking.

Now she had to wonder if Allen had ever done the same thing. She was tempted to confront Elaine, to see if it was her pussy juices that had soaked his underwear, or if she had yet another competitor she didn't know about. She frowned and threw the pair of boxers in the trash, anger boiling up in her. She stared at the trash can and then walked over and pulled the underwear out. She carried them downstairs to the kitchen and got out a ziplock bag, slipping them into the plastic before sealing it shut. No, if he was going to play this game, she needed some advice.

---o---

It had been several days since her discovery and she had talked to several friends, including her lawyer friend. She was quite frank that yes, if he decided to throw her out, he could do so, the house was his before they got married, so she didn't have any right to it at all. A judge would definitely give her some alimony, his lawyers would drag it out as long as they could. She was going to have to do something to protect herself. Her first step, was to open a personal account at a different bank, transferring a small amount into it. Her second step was to draw out a little over fifty thousand from savings and buy stock with it. She kept the stock for a grand total of twenty-four hours before liquidating it and putting the money into her new account. At least now she had 'clean' money, she could live on that he couldn't touch. She might not have finished her degree, but she had learned her lessons, on the classes she had taken, very well.

The second thing to do was to figure out who he was fucking. That turned out to be surprisingly easy, or more correctly, accidental. She worked out three days a week at the company exercise complex, one of the many perks that the company had for its employees. The center rivaled any of the local gyms with a variety of machines, rowing machines, ellipticals, treadmills, weight machines, free weights and even a tenth mile indoor walking track. Like clockwork she showed up at the gym every Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning around ten, finishing around eleven and heading home. Today she was running late, because she'd stopped to talk to her lawyer friend and now it was nearly noon.

She changed in the locker room, as normal, and headed out to the gym. She moved off to a corner, of the much busier than usual gym, to do her stretches. She was nearly done and ready to move to one of the treadmills to jog a couple miles, when she heard a distinctive voice. It was a voice she had become accustomed to hearing almost every day of the last five years. Today it didn't sound business like, or weary, like it usually did when he came home from work. No, today it sounded happy and jovial. She looked over toward the locker room doors, in time to see him reach over and smack the ass of a very curvy young lady.

She was maybe five three, a hundred pounds at most, with at least a quarter of it in a pair of seriously large tits, that were stuffed into a sports bra at least one size too small. She had on a pair of running shoes and shorts, but the shorts were a pair of gray terry cloth type shorts, that looked almost as if they were made from a pair of overly large gray sweat pants. The legs were short, so extremely short as to be almost non-existent. Other than that, every inch of her, maybe twenty-year old body, was exposed for the viewing.

The two stopped not far out of the locker room area and began to stretch. Julie scowled at the sight of the young woman bending and twisting in front of her husband, very clearly making sure that he had every opportunity to look up the ultra-short shorts, to her panties, if she even had any on, which she doubted, the longer she watched. When the two sat on the padded floor and spread their legs apart, the soles of their feet touching, she could feel the anger rising inside her. They clasped hands and pulled each other in turn, his face leaning down almost into her crotch, which from here she could see was bare under the shorts, and he pulled her down toward his crotch. Each time she bent down she pressed her huge tits to the mat, squeezing them flat for a moment, while she made an obscene motion of trying to suck his cock, which made him laugh happily each time.

Back and forth they went, the hardness of his dick becoming more and more evident, with each passing pull on her hands. They finally finished and stood up, the two taking off at a light lope around the long track. Julie stayed where she was, watching him and her, lope slowly down to the far end of the building, suddenly disappearing behind a hanging mat, near the far end. It didn't take much guessing to know what was happening. Sure enough, only a very few minutes later they slipped out and resumed running, this time without the obvious bulge in his shorts that had been there a few minutes ago. She didn't know if the young girl had sucked or fucked her husband, but she wanted to go strangle her at that moment either way.

"I wouldn't." She heard from behind her, startling her. She whipped her head around, to see an older woman she had met quite a few times, at various functions. It took a second for her mind to clear enough to recognize Samantha, the wife of the vice president of engineering. "I wouldn't make a scene here." She said softly.

"I take it this isn't the first time they've done this?"

"Exercise together, or stop for a quickie behind the mat?"

"Either."

"No. They've been working out together for several months. She's a new hire in sales. Now that you know, I guess I don't have to worry about telling things out of school. He's been taking her on trips with him. The little trips behind the mat, well, those are new. Only in the last few weeks, as is her attire. Clearly, he's teaching her a lot more than sales."

"So it would seem."

"If you want my advice, I'd be very careful of what you do. Your husband is in a powerful position. Those that are here that see things like this, well, they value their jobs too much to make a stink. Even the head of HR won't touch it. The rumor is that he has the ear of the president's wife, but I suspect that he has much more than that."

"Damn." Julie swore quietly, as the two walked off the track toward some weight bench machines. She watched her husband lay on the bench, after adjusting the weight settings, the young lady almost instantly climbing onto his lap and grinding her pussy against his crotch. She was either a very horny slut, or she only sucked him off and was now looking for a little satisfaction of her own. Julie was damn tempted to walk over and give her some, though she doubted it would be the kind she wanted. "Oh, fuck no!" Julie swore, as she watched the girl look around to see who might see them, and then pulled the front of his shorts down to expose his, again, hard dick. She wrapped both hands around it to hide it while she looked again, and then lifted herself up pushing his hardon upright into the leg of her shorts. Julie didn't need to hear the groan, to know where his dick had gone, as she sat down again.

She rocked her hips on his lap as he pumped the weights, working herself on his shaft. Clearly, she didn't have enough time to get the job done, and he set the weight bar back into its holder. The young woman lifted off of Allen, quickly hiding his rock hard, pussy juice covered, dick, before bending over to kiss him on the lips and whisper something to him. He looked around and then grinned at her as he coaxed her off of his lap. He moved to her by the hand and drew her along to a stair step machine and started it, coaxing her onto it. She held the hand bars that moved up and down alternately, and then stepped onto the treads, lifting her as she began an almost ladder climbing motion. Her butt pushed out at him invitingly as he stood behind her. He looked around and then pulled his dick out again, sticking it up her shorts leg, into her pussy again. He reached for her sports bra and pushed the elastic band up over her tits, freeing them to anyone who wanted to look, before reaching for the machine's controls. He increased the speed, making her climb faster, but at the same time making her butt move up and down in time with her steps. He closed his eyes, held onto her big tits, as she moved up and down in front of him, sliding herself on and off his cock with each step.

She's seen the look on his face more than enough times, to know what was happening very soon. He seemed to be holding back, waiting for his young partner to climax for him. Julie was sure he wanted the young woman to think he was holding back for her, but the sad truth was, that he enjoyed fucking a climaxing pussy, more than anything else; so to him, letting her climax was more about his own pleasure than hers.

Up and down her ass moved, pushing on and off his cock as his shorts slipped all the way down to his ankles, leaving him naked, from there up. She was amazed that he didn't seem to care, but then neither did the young woman, on the machine in front of him, as she began to climax on his cock. Her body shuddered so she could barely hold onto the machine, still moving her arms and legs up and down, sliding her climaxing pussy on and off her husband's dick. He closed his eyes and let his head fall back, as his body jerked and spasmed, pumping shot after shot of his cum into her pussy. He stood there for long seconds afterwards, letting the machine work her on and off his dick, until it softened enough to fall out. He stepped back and pulled his shorts up, the only thing he had on besides shoes, looking around to see who might have been watching, as if it really mattered.

"Jesus," Julie swore quietly, a she watched the half-dressed young woman, climb shakily off the machine, before turning to wrap her arms around her husband to kiss him, her big tits still sticking out. "What a fucking slut. Doesn't she realize she's fucking someone else's husband?"

"Do you think she cares? He's the vice president of her department. I don't know if she's doing it to move up, or if she's just a slut, but it's been going on for weeks. At first it was just in his office, then it seemed to expand to here. I think they've had sex on almost every machine out here. Lord knows what they'll do when they run out of machines."

"And no one says a thing?"

"If you saw your boss doing that, what would you say? Knowing that it would probably cost you your job? Besides, he isn't the only one that does it. I've seen a variety of men having fun with their secretaries and such here. I've caught my own husband trying to take his secretary on that machine. The only thing that stopped it was a fortunate power outage."

"A fortunate power outage?" Julie asked in surprise.

The woman smiled knowingly, as way of a reply.

"Ahhh, I see what you mean." Julie mumbled as she looked back and watched her husband and the young woman head to the locker rooms, apparently done with the important part of their exercise. "Doesn't any of this seem to embarrass him?"

"Nope. As long as he's in control of things. To a lot of guys here, it's more a sign of his dominance. This company is not, what anyone would call enlightened. No, the upper management here, is definitely good old boy stuff. There are no women in higher management, no women on the board of directors and no women in control of anything important with one sole exception. The head of HR, not a VP position, incidentally, is a woman. But she knows her limits and as long as everything is consensual, she isn't going to make waves. No, the only thing that might embarrass him is showing that he's not as much in control, as he thinks he is."

Julie looked at the woman behind her. "Are you suggesting something?"

She shrugged. "Not that I'd ever be brave enough, but a woman, a good strong woman with good looks, might be able to knock her husband down a few pegs if it was known that he wasn't as in control of his own wife, as he made out to be."

Julie nodded at the comment, thinking just exactly what that might take. She got to the locker room, as the young woman was drying off, her husband's cum leaking from her pussy and dripping on the floor as she dried her body. Julie stripped down, having never actually exercised, but feeling that she needed a shower just the same. The idea came to her as she showered, just a seed of an idea, actually, but still, it was an idea.

---o---

Julie timed today's trip to the gym carefully. She hoped her husband would show up and play with his employee again. She needed to record that before she pushed anything else. She loved her husband and wasn't going to let go without a fight. If she was going to confront him, she needed more proof than just a pair of cum stained underwear. She was either going to gain her husband back, or he was going to throw her ass out, if she did what she had in mind. Either way, she was putting an end to this shit. She headed to the gym late, like she had the previous Wednesday. She knew he had been out of town Monday and Tuesday, alone this time, so he'd be horny for his little slut. She already had on her workout clothes so all she needed to do was head into the gym without stopping in the locker room.

She settled in the corner where she had been before, the machines blocking her, mostly, from view of the track and locker room area. She settled back, appearing to read on her phone as she sat against the wall, waiting. She didn't have to wait long. Almost at twelve on the dot she saw her husband walk out of the locker room, not wearing his workout shorts, but with a towel wrapped around his waist. The young lady from the other day appeared only a few moments later, wrapped in a towel as well. "Shit." She swore to herself as they walked the short distance to the row of small sauna booths. She sighed, knowing that this was going to make things more difficult. She needed to get video of them, without him noticing her. The sauna had a glass door, but trying to video them with her phone, through the door, could be tricky, at least without being caught.

She closed her eyes and thought back to when she had first been in one of those little booths with her husband. She enjoyed working out with him, even if he was a bit over playful and handsy, in full view of everyone. But when he suggested they relax, after a workout, in one of the saunas, things changed more than she would have expected. She could still remember how he coaxed her to have sex with him, even though the glass door left them completely visible to the users of a number of machines, and of course the track, that walked right past the little booths. She agreed to sit on his lap and ride him, keeping her towel around her body. She wasn't overly surprised that as she got closer and closer to orgasm on his dick, that he kept pulling the towel down to play with her big soft tits. Up and down, she bounced, letting her tits flop up and down, slapping his palms each time she slammed down on his lap. It was only after she had climaxed, that she realized that the men, on one set of the weight machines, were watching her through the glass door.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,449 Followers