Trophy Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached for the speed dial and bumped it up a little more, making her running step work a little harder, her feet slapping the rotating belt a little harder, of course, making her tits bounce harder. Up and down, the girls moved, the top clearly not able to corral their weight. She bumped the speed up again, watching herself in the mirror. She knew that it was now only a matter of time. She hadn't ever done anything like this before; she could feel her pussy getting wetter, as each minute passed, her tits bouncing closer and closer to falling all the way out. She could see herself in the mirror, her right nipple, now exposed above the material of her top. Up and down, they bounced, as she watched herself in the mirror, as well as the two guys on either side of her. Both had huge hard-ons in their shorts, but while the one on her right had tried to make it less obvious, the one on the left seemed content to let her know exactly how hard he was.

Then it happened, her right breast slipped completely out of the top, her entire breast hanging free, swaying and bouncing with each step. She let it hang out for long seconds, before she moved to put it back in her top. She'd practiced this at home, just to be sure she could make it look like an accident. She kept running, and at the same time, pulled the top of the shirt down and out, intending to pull the material down and out to scoop her boob back into it.

She knew what was going to happen, she'd had to sew the tiny strap back on when she made it happen at home. It only took a small tug and the already cut threads separated, and the tiny string broke loose from her top, allowing almost the whole front of her shirt to suddenly pull down, both tits now exposed and flopping wildly as she continued to run. She pasted a frown on her face, and tried to ignore the stares she was getting, stepping her feet off the sides of the belt. She stood still, messing with the little string, inspecting it, while her tits remained exposed. Finally, she made a comment about cheap shit and then pulled the top up over both tits again.

She didn't let them know she was pleased with the result, but instead stepped back onto the still running belt. Her running motion had her boobs bouncing again, and in only a minute or two, the weight of her big chest had the top working down again, her right nipple again exposed, her whole breast threatening to slip out at any moment. Then it did, again, completely exposed to the two men next to her.

She shook her head in mock disgust and stepped off the belt again, fixing her top, covering her tit. She looked at herself in the mirror and froze for a moment. The darkness in the crotch of her thin shorts was surprisingly obvious. She had felt herself becoming aroused, but she had no idea she had become so turned on, that she was leaking into her shorts. It had been a long time since she had been that excited. She stepped back onto the belt, starting to run again, knowing that her boob was going to bounce out again. She'd only planned on doing it a couple times, figuring that some of the guys in the gym would notice and soon be whispering over the water cooler about the hot bitch, whose tits kept popping out. She ran, waiting, and in moments it happened again. This time she stepped off the belt and instead of covering her breast, she pulled the small top up her body and over her head, dropping it on top of her bag. She went back to running again, four more minutes still to go on the timer. Her boobs bounced and flew wildly as she ran, topless. She felt so turned on, so damn horny. She glanced at the man to her right, and then to the left. His dick was no longer tenting out the front of his shorts. He was still running, but now the front of his shorts was pushed down, below his balls, his rock-hard dick in his hand.

She smiled to herself, pretending to ignore what he was doing, but she wanted to stop and let him push it into her. She hadn't planned on cheating on her husband, but suddenly, she wanted that cock in her pussy.

She reached down and stroked with one hand between her legs, feeling the wetness, feeling her excitement. The man to her left saw her hand and he grinned, knowing that they were both watching each other. She knew what he wanted. He wanted her to show him her pussy. She glanced around, pretending to be concerned about who might see, and then reached for the waistband of her tiny shorts. In one smooth motion, she pushed her shorts down to her thighs, exposing not only her now bare ass, but also the small patch of curls on her mound and her teenage looking pussy.

"Oh fuck," the guy grunted, his cock suddenly spurting his cum out onto the machine and the rotating belt. He stepped off the belt onto the frame and stood panting, his cock spurting more shots of his cum onto the still turning belt.

Julie grinned and stroked her own pussy briefly, slipping one finger between her lips and stroking across her clit. She sucked in her breath, as her finger teased across her hard nub, surprising her, with how incredibly turned on she really was. She felt almost as if she could make herself climax with only a few strokes, but suddenly, looking at the now shrinking dick, she knew she wanted more. She not only wanted to climax, but she wanted to make a statement with it.

She slowed the machine, her shorts still around her thighs leaving her practically naked. The machine stopped and she stepped off. "After that, I need a fucking shower." She said, just loud enough for the guys to hear her. "And by that I mean a fuck and a shower!" She picked up her bag and started to walk to the locker rooms, she left her shorts around her thighs, drawing the attention of almost every man, and most of the women, in the gym. She was almost all the way to the women's locker room door, when she paused. "I want to make a statement." She said quietly to herself before she turned and walked, not into the lady's locker room, but the men's.

Every eye turned to look at her practically naked body, but not one man complained or stopped her. She walked to a row of lockers near the small individual shower stalls, ignoring, or pretending to ignore, the men staring at her body. Most of the men she didn't recognize, though a very few she did. Most of the ones she did were older men, with the exception of Jerry. She knew Jerry from some of the parties they had been to together. He was half dressed, or actually, less than that. He had apparently started to change to work out, and stood there in nothing but his boxers. She walked right past him, but not far. She stopped and set the bag down on the bench so her camera pointed toward the showers.

"Julie, isn't it?" Jerry asked awkwardly.

She smiled at him, as she bent over to push the shorts down further. "Uh huh. Jerry and, um, Nicole?"

"Yeah. That's me and my wife." He said, slightly less nervously as she worked her shorts off over her shoes. She didn't say anything else as she lifted one foot and then the other, taking her shoes and socks off, one at a time. She set them on the bench and then unzipped her bag. She dug into it and pulled out a small bottle of body wash.

"You know, Jerry, I could really use someone to wash my back. Would you mind?" She asked, holding the bottle of body wash out toward him.

"Uh. You, uh, you want me, to wash your back?" He stammered.

She looked at him with a smile. "And anything else you feel like washing." She said softly, before turning and walking toward a shower stall that was right in line with the lockers, and also, her still recording, phone camera. She walked all the way to the shower stall and then stepped into it. It was only about three-foot square, with a curtain across the only open side. She left the curtain standing open as she stepped into the stall and turned on the water. She waited, hoping he'd get the message and follow her. She squealed as the cold water hit her sweaty body, but it quickly became warm and she stood, letting it cascade on her nude body, adjusting the temperature.

"You want me to wash your back?" She heard Jerry say, from behind her.

"Uh huh. And anything else you feel like washing." She answered, before she turned around. "Now that isn't going to work, is it?" She asked, looking down at his body and the boxers he still had on. She stepped to him and reached for the waist band. She could see he was nervous, but not nearly as nervous, as she felt inside. She pretended that nothing at all was wrong and this was a normal occurrence. She pushed his boxers down, squatting down in front of him as she worked them down his legs. His cock was rock hard, fat and long, much larger than she would have thought. She'd never actually seen a black dick before, let along a hard one. She intentionally kept her knees spread apart to show herself off to everyone that was staring, and that was most of the men. She also very intentionally let her face brush across his hardon, 'accidently' rubbing her cheek across it.

She stayed squatted down, Jerry staring down at her nude body with his hardon almost brushing her cheek, before finally stepping his feet out of the boxers. She set them on the floor and then reached for his cock. She hadn't ever sucked another woman's man, but she was so incredibly turned on that she had to, for just a moment. She grasped it in her hand, her fingers unable to completely encircle it. She held it for a moment, and then opened her mouth and closed it around his bulbous mushroom head.

"Oh fuck," he groaned, as she teased as much of his fat cock into her mouth as she could, which, was much less than she could manage of Allen's cock. She slowly stroked her wet mouth along his shaft, using her tongue under his head, to tease him even more.

"Now, I think you were going to wash my back." She said, as she slipped her mouth off his cock and stood up, not letting go with her hand.

"Uh, sure." He agreed, allowing her to pull him by the dick into the shower. She turned around and, right in front of all the men staring, guided his hands to squeeze some of the body wash across her chest. She took it from him and set it aside and then began to move his hands around her chest, his hands quickly getting the idea. Soon he was massaging her tits, squeezing them and teasing her nipples. She let him do that for some time, before reaching for the soap again. She put some in her palm and then reached for his dick.

"Oh shit." He whispered, as her hand closed around his shaft.

"Now, about my back?"

"Yeah, sure," Jerry grunted, as she stroked his cock. She smiled at him and turned under the water, letting his soapy hands start stroking her back. She pushed her butt out at him and lifted herself on her tip toes, as she guided his cock toward her pussy. "Oh my God," he groaned, as she pushed her ass back at him, forcing his cock into her hot, wet pussy.

She could feel his fatness stretching her, expanding her vaginal depths. She felt his head slide slowly into her, as she pushed back toward him, finally pressing all the way to the end of her vagina. She'd never felt a cock there before, all the way to the end, pressing so deep she almost felt like it was in her stomach. She moaned loudly, before begging him, in a whisper, to fuck her.

He was beyond caring whose wife it was, or who was watching. He started to rock his hips, sliding in and out of her spectacularly tight pussy. He'd fucked a lot of women in the short years he had been with his wife, some of them with her by his side, some of them apart from her. She didn't mind, as long as she got hers, and sometimes that included the same wife or woman he had just fucked. As he pumped in and out of her, he wondered what would happen, if he tried to invite her to have sex with them.

"Oh Jesus Jerry, you're going to make me come!" She moaned loudly, feeling his shaft push in and out of her rhythmically. She felt her clit slide across his shaft as she leaned slightly farther. She could feel her tits swinging, the cool air chilling her nipples, as the hot water of the shower pelted her back. He pushed harder into her, forcing her face against the shower wall. She reveled in the sensations running through her body. She was going to climax. She could feel it building, the warmth spreading, the urgency growing deep between her legs. "God yes, make me come! Make me come around your fat cock." She groaned.

"Uh huh." He answered, knowing he was going to be joining her, in her climax, all too soon. He thrust hard into her, smashing the head of his cock into her depths. He could feel the tingle growing, knowing it was coming. Then he felt it. Her pussy beginning to spasm, to tighten even more, around his fat cock. He thrust harder, smashing her into the wall, her tits now pressing against the shower wall, as she cried out that she was coming. "OH FUCK!" He gasped, as his body spasmed and jammed hard into her. He could feel his cum boiling up his long, fat shaft and then out into her pussy.

"OHHHH FUUUUCK!" She cried, as she felt the first shot of cum lance deep in her pussy. She closed her eyes and let the sensations flow over her; her whole body trembling, shuddering and feeling like it was on fire inside. She reached to her own pussy and stroked her finger across her sensitive clit, sending a wave of sparkling electricity running from her nipples to her pussy. She stroked it again and then again, pushing her orgasm higher and higher until she couldn't hold back. She felt her body flooding her juices out at him, pushing out, squirting all down his front and legs. "FUUUUUUUCK!" she squealed as her climax hit the pinnacle, higher than she remembered it being in quite some time.

She stood, the water cascading down her back, as he stood behind her, his cock still twitching and jerking, finishing pumping his load into her. Slowly it started to dawn on her as the euphoria faded. She had done it, she had done, what he had done! She cheated! She chose a man and intentionally had him fuck her and come in her. Something she never thought she would do. She wanted to make a statement, and she had. The men would be talking about this for months. But she wasn't done yet!

She let him stand behind her until he softened and slipped out of her. She turned to face him and pressed her body to his. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled them together, before pressing her lips to his. "I hope your wife doesn't mind me borrowing you like that." She whispered, after a many seconds long kiss.

"I don't think she will."

"You, know, if Allen would bother to fuck me a little more often, I wouldn't have to go shopping for cock. Maybe I can borrow it again, if your wife doesn't mind?"

He chuckled softly. "She might, if I don't bring you home for her to play with too."

"Oh, now there's an idea." She answered just loud enough for the closest guys to hear her. "But for right now, I think I better get dressed."

"No hurry." He chuckled, squeezing her ass and pulling her body against his. "I bet my wife would love to get a chance to play with these tits."

She grinned a little before wordlessly letting her arms slip from around his body, his doing the same. She walked to the rack with the towels. She took one and started to dry herself, all the men watching her as she did. She tossed the towel aside and walked to her little bag. She pulled out a pair of spike heels and started putting them on, resting one foot at a time on the bench so that as she stood there, bent over, everyone could see the cum leaking, dripping from her pussy. She dug in the bag again after a few moments and then pulled out a short red spandex dress. She pulled it on over her head, settling the material onto her breasts and then smoothing it down over her butt and crotch. She zipped the bag closed and picked it up. "Ya know, I might have to start changing in here, all the time. It's a lot more fun than the lady's locker room." She said, as she started walking out. "See you in a few days boys."

She looked the epitome of confidence until she closed the car door. She rolled her eyes in her head and started to shudder and tremble. "Oh fuck. I can't believe I did all that." She sat, for almost five minutes, before she felt in control enough to drive home.

---o---

"Fuck Mrs. J. You really did all this? This is you?" Elaine said, in shock, as she fast forwarded through some of the video on her phone. "Fuck! I told you to flash your tits at the guys, not everything! Ohmygod. Is he actually jacking off on the treadmill watching you? Ohhhhhh shit. He is. God damn! He's coming. Wait, let me back that up. Oh yeah! Look at that load he dumped. Shit. This is perfect!"

"Wait till you watch what happens in the men's locker room."

"The men's locker room? You didn't!"

"I did. I got naked and showered and invited one of the guys to wash my back."

"Wait, let me see this. Ohhhhh God damn! Look at that cock! It's fucking huge. You let him fuck you? Ohhhhhh shit. Did you really get it into you? Ohhhhhhh fuck. You did. Look at that. Oh shit. Look at that. I'd let him fuck me in a hot second with that!"

"What about your boyfriend?"

"Ha. He got no dick like that Mrs. J! No way! Yeah, I'd let him fuck me with that, in a hot fucking minute."

"So now what. I took the first step, I did the video. Now I have to rub his nose in it. He's either going to acknowledge what he's been doing, or he's going to force me out. Either way, I've had my fill."

"You know what you should do? You should make a Fan's Only page. Make this into, like two different videos. That first one, on the treadmill? We can make some teasers out of it and post them to the porn sites. You stripping on the treadmill like that, guys'll flock to your page for more of that kind of thing. Then the second. I bet you make a shit ton of money."

"Make money at it? Cheating on my husband?"

"You want to embarrass him in front of the other execs. Think what you making porn will do? You said his big thing was controlling you. That's what he was doing that day, when he let that guy fuck your mouth. He was controlling you. Well, we put this up and when word gets back around, and we can make sure it does, when word gets back that his hot ass wife is doing personal porn pages, well, fuck. He's going to go ballistic!"

"God knows, I'd never have figured I'd be making amateur porn of myself." She said with a frown, shaking her head, as she watched Elain push a hand between her legs, as she watched the video of Jerry fucking her in the shower.

"Let's make your site and get these up. We might need one or two more really juicy ones. Maybe you fucking a toy or like the gearshift in your car. Guys love that shit. Wild girl shit. And you got the body for it. Jesus this is hot."

"Okay. Well, if you think that's the thing to do."

"Honey, you do this and you won't have to worry about money for a long time!" She said, as she stroked between her legs. "Can you get another one of him fucking you? This guy? With a dick like that, it'd be perfect."

"I don't know. Maybe, if you think I should."

Elaine looked up at her and turned off the video. "Julie, this isn't what I want. This is about what you want. You don't have to do any of this. Hell, word is going to get around pretty damn fast, at work, anyway. You don't have to post anything. It'd just be icing on the cake."

"Or maybe the straw that broke the camel's back?"

"There is that." She agreed. "But hell, look at what he was doing. He was fucking that woman right out in the open, even though he's married to you. What does that say? I say fuck him. Take him down. No way he's not going to look like an ass, when this kind of thing hits the internet. Him fucking that woman? I say we post that and then circulate a link on it to everyone he knows, and not just there. I mean, everyone at the company already knows he's fucking her. We need to make it wider. A Facebook post maybe."