Trophy Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know."

"Trust me, this'll work."

"If you say so." Julie said hesitantly. This was a huge step. Doing what she did, was tough. She forced herself to look like she was enjoying the hell out of it. But posting videos for other people to see, that was a huge step. She needed to think about it. "Let me think on it, okay?"

"If you say so, but trust me, you don't want to wait too long. Word of this is gonna get out fast and you want him on the defensive, not you."

"Yeah. He could twist this around and make it all my fault."

Elain grinned. "Uh-uh, we start the page with his video fucking that woman. Then we put yours later. Make sure we date them appropriately. Yeah, we got some work to do, go get your computer honey. We'll fix this prick, once and for all."

Elaine helped Julie to create her page and then edit the videos into final form. It took a few hours, but the results were, hopefully, going to be worth it. By the time he got home from work, the posting would be done and there would be no going back. But then, she'd already felt that way after watching him fucking that little slut, right out in the open.