Trophy Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was mortified and embarrassed at the realization, but Allen seemed to revel in this new level of exposure of her. She felt like it was almost intentional, to show off just how sexy and sexual she was, trying to make the other guys jealous. He apologized, when he realized just how embarrassed she was, but that didn't stop him from getting her completely naked, the next time they were in one of the booths. This time he got her on her hands and knees on the bench, facing the glass door, and started slamming his cock into her pussy with abandon. It was no wonder the towel didn't stay put around her, and it wasn't much of a surprise when he pulled it off and tossed it aside, not letting her wrap it back around herself, as he pounded himself into her. Her big tits hung down and swung wildly in full view of half a dozen men. All she could do was close her eyes and pretend they weren't there, Allen, not at all willing to stop.

She swore to herself there wouldn't be a third time, but there was. He drew her along, saying she needed to meet some of his superiors, and in the process, drew her into one of the booths where they were already sitting in towels. Allen whispered that she needed to undress and sit on his lap. She had of course refused, which received a reaction she hadn't expected. The strength of his grip on her wrist made it clear that he intended for her to comply. She was to undress and not make a fool of him, in front of them. How was he expected to control a company, if he couldn't even control his own wife.

In that moment she understood all too well, exactly what he wanted and why. He was ambitious, and that included climbing the corporate ladder, no matter what the cost. She reluctantly agreed and undressed, before he had her bend over in front of him, sucking his cock to get it hard and slick. As she did, her ass pointed toward the two men on the bench just behind her. They were so close that when she moved, her legs brushed theirs. She jumped in shock at the touch of a hand between her legs, quickly standing up and turning to face them, suddenly worried that maybe one of them, whichever had used his finger to stroke her pussy, might decide to put more than his fingers there.

Allen pulled her down onto his lap, his hard dick sticking up between her spread thighs. He moved his hand between her legs, grasping his cock and trying to shift her on his lap, as he tried to work his cockhead down to her waiting pussy. She resisted for a few moments and then relented, realizing that he wasn't going to stop, until he got what he wanted. She frowned as she lifted slightly, letting him worm his head between her lips. She settled down on him, feeling his fat cock push deep into her. As much as she was embarrassed to be doing this, in front of two much older men, she couldn't ignore the sensations that Allen's cock made within her. She loved how it felt, when he was inside her, loved how he made her climax. She knew she was expected to do the work in this position, and she was sure he wasn't going to let her stop, before at least he climaxed.

She used her hands on his knees for balance and began to lift and lower herself on his cock, closing her eyes, shutting out the sight of the two older men leering at her. She moved up and down on her husband's dick, sliding it in and out, letting the sensations flow through her, hoping that her body would overcome the nervousness and embarrassment. She thought about having sex this way, in one of the many places they had enjoyed it. She pictured herself riding him on that beach in Spain, her bikini bottom pulled aside enough to allow his cock into her, the two of them just far enough from the next closest, completely nude couple, that they couldn't hear their love making. Up and down, she stroked on him, feeling her moisture grow, as her body responded to the sensations and her imagination. She stroked up and down, feeling the warmth and fullness with each stroke, his fat head caressing her tunnel walls, bumping ever so slightly, against the end of her vagina. She loved how full she felt, when he was in her, how fat and long he was. She leaned slightly more forward, pressing her clit against his shaft as she bounced on him. She felt the little tingling sparks run through her body as Allen grasped her big tits and squeezed her nipples. She panted for breath, as her orgasm climbed the hill, pushing closer and closer to completion. She could feel Allen getting fatter, his hips trying to push up at her, as she coaxed his orgasm to grow with hers.

She opened her mouth and gasped, as her orgasm started to push itself over the edge. She could feel Allen begin to climax in her, pumping his seed deep into her. She loved how it felt, how hot and full she felt, as his cock surged and jerked in her pussy. "OH FUCK!" She gasped, as her own climax took hold, squeezing and holding her husband's spurting cock.

It would have been a good climax, if not for the sudden and unexpected feeling of a cock, pushing into her mouth, moments before it erupted. She tried to pull back, but a hand held her head in place, the cock in her mouth, pumping shot after shot of cum into her. Her eyes shot open, to see one of the men standing in front of her, his hardon stuffed in her mouth, as he groaned and came in her mouth, some shooting straight down her throat, choking her. She tried to pull back as she choked, but the hand held her in place as she fought for breath, her own orgasm long since stifled as she struggled for air.

Finally, the hand let go and she pulled off his still leaking cock, choking and gasping for breath, as she let the accumulated cum drool from her mouth, onto the floorboards. "What the fuck?" She gasped, as she watched the guy sit back down, his now shrinking cock still leaking cum.

"You were right. She is a hot little slut, isn't she?" The man said, as he settled back next to the other guy, who had also let his towel open, so he was basically naked in front of her, his hand stroking his rock-hard cock. "Why don't you give it to her too Don?"

"I should. God knows she's one hot little bitch." The second man answered, standing up. "How about it, bitch? You want it in your mouth or your cunt?"

"What the fuck?" She gasped again as the man stood, with his engorged cock sticking at her face, his hand slowly stroking it.

"She'll be happy to take it anywhere you want." She heard her husband answer for her.

"Well, I haven't had a good blow job in weeks, why don't you show me how good you are with that mouth." The man said, stuffing his cock into her mouth.

"Go ahead honey. Show him how good you can do it."

Julie shuddered involuntarily, at the memory of having both men cum in her mouth, and the argument that happened that night with her husband. She accused him of not loving her and basically pimping her out to advance his career, to which he countered that he did love her, and if she loved him, she'd wouldn't complain, about having to give a blow job once in a while, to help his career. In hindsight, she realized she should have packed a bag and left, instead of letting him make love to her, over and over, for hours to make up for letting them fuck her mouth.

She forgave him, though now, she was questioning that choice. While that had never happened again, it was more because she stopped going and working out with him. It as easier, in her mind, to not allow that situation to repeat itself, than to deal with it again. She thought she had been successful, until that last dinner party.

Each month one of the executives would host a dinner party. Usually there were around fifteen or so executives and their wives, in attendance. Julie had to host one of these about twice a year, which she actually found enjoyable, to both plan and execute. It was during one of these parties, at another couple's home, that they were invited to stay after, and enjoy the host's hot tub. The hosts were an older couple, Mark, the vice president of something or other, and his wife Angela. Julie tried to decline, saying they didn't have any swim suits, of course, being dressed in semi formal attire for the dinner party. Angela, was unconcerned, and was nothing, if not insistent, that they stay, having a collection of swim suits in the guest room for just such an occasion.

Despite her reluctance, Allen agreed to join them for a dip in the hot tub, and the two were shown to a guest room on the second floor, to select a suit and change.

"Allen. Look at these suits!" Julie said quietly, holding up a number of miniscule bikini's that would fail miserably to cover her large breasts.

"Hell, honey. I think you'll look spectacular in any of them!" He answered her with a grin, while unbuttoning his shirt.

"Allen! I don't think you understand. I don't think these will even cover the important parts!"

Allen stopped what he was doing and stepped to her. He took one of the tiny string bikini tops and held it to her dress covered breasts. "Honey, you'll look spectacular!" He grinned. "You'll look fucking fantastic!" he added, as he squeezed her breasts through the dress, the tiny triangle of material trapped between her and his palms.

"That's kind of what I'm worried about." She whispered. "After that episode at work. I don't want to be some guy's fuck toy."

"I don't think we have to worry about that. Jerry, and his wife Nicole, stayed late with them, the last time they hosted a party and had a great time."

"If you're sure," she answered, picking the most conservative bikini she could find in the drawer.

"I promise. Nothing like what happened in the sauna will happen again."

She looked dubiously at him and then shrugged and nodded. He stepped back and continued to undress; his dick, getting obviously hard, as she began to undress. They were both soon naked and pulling on the swim suits, hers a tiny yellow bikini that barely covered her areola, and his, a tiny spandex speedo, that did more to show off his hardon than hide it. She sighed and allowed him to guide her by the arm down to the kitchen and then out on to the large patio. Their hosts were already in the hot tub, relaxing and enjoying a glass of wine.

"There you are! And you look absolutely wicked in that little suit!" Angela said cheerfully. "I suspected you were a bikini girl."

"I would have preferred something a little more covering," Julie answered, as she stepped over the edge of the hot tub, into the hot swirling water.

"I'm sorry dear. Didn't you find the other drawer of suits?"

"Other drawer?"

"Oh of course. There was another drawer down lower that had tankini's and such in it. Didn't I show you that one?"

"I'm afraid not," Julie said, as she settled down into the water.

"Oh well. What's done is done. I still think you look absolutely wicked in that little suit. You have such a sweet, voluptuous body."

"Um. Thank you?" She replied, awkwardly.

"And Allen. Don't you look tasty in that little speedo. It looks like you enjoy watching your wife undress."

"I do that." He said, with a crooked grin. "Kind of hard to hide it in a suit this small."

"So don't," Angela said with a naughty looking grin.

"Don't?"

"Uh-uh. Don't, take it off, I don't mind. I'm not wearing anything." Angela said as she pushed away from the side and slid across the pool, just barely rising high enough in the water to let her modest sized boobs show for a few moments. She reached for Allen's swim suit as he sat on the edge of the tub, having not slipped down into the water yet. She pulled gently on the elastic waist band. She tugged gently, looking up at Allen hopefully. He grinned down at her and lifted his butt off the edge, allowing her to pull his suit down and then off. She tossed the suit over the side of the tub and then reached for his rock-hard dick.

"Mmmmmmm. Now I can see why it had to work so hard to contain you." She cooed softly, before aiming it toward her face. She closed her lips around it and began to gently stroke her mouth along its length, pushing his mushroom head almost all the way into her throat, before she drew slowly back. Her tongue teased under his engorged head for a moment, at the end of the stroke and then she pushed slowly toward him again. She continued to stroke and tease Allen's cock for long seconds, before finally pulling her mouth off and looking over at Julie. "You don't mind, do you dear? It's not often I get a chance to play with a really big, hard dick."

"But your husband?" Julie started to ask.

"I love my husband very much, but sometimes life takes things away before it's time. In Mark's case, this part of the plumbing doesn't work right any more. I can still make him climax, orally, but he never gets hard enough to fill my pussy, so I'm relegated to toys, or when I can, someone else's husband.

"You want to use my husband for sex?" Julie asked, in surprise.

"Actually, I'd like to invite both of you. I'd never dream of stealing another woman's husband, but I definitely won't turn down an opportunity to share, as long as his wife is part of the action. You can do pretty much anything you want with me, as long as I get at least one good fucking, by his cock."

"Wait! What!? You want to have sex with us?"

"Of course, dear. I wouldn't dream of not including you. If you like me to do oral on you, I'd be happy to, or let you do me. Your husband only has one dick, and I'm sure between the two of us we can find a way to use it up in the few hours we have."

"But your husband..."

She smiled. "You're welcome to play with him and make him come. In fact, I bet he'd enjoy using his tongue and fingers on you at the same time; but, don't expect him to get a hard-on and fuck you."

"Wait. I don't think you understand, we didn't agree to stay, to have sex with you."

Angela looked up at Allen and then back at Julie. "I'm sorry. I was under the impression. I mean, after what Tom and Don said you did, I just assumed... Oh my. I'm very sorry." She said sliding back across the tub. "I think I've made a mistake. I just assumed. But then, I shouldn't have."

"Tom and Don?"

"Yes. I heard what they said they did to you, in the sauna at work, while you were riding your husband. I just assumed that you were willing to play with other couples."

"Um. No. That was a one-time thing, that I wasn't given a chance to object too. No, I wasn't expecting that was what this was."

"Do forgive me, Julie," Angela said, as Julie stood to climb from the tub. "Please, stay. There's no need to leave."

"I think maybe we better, before my husband decides for me again." Julie said as she swung her legs over the edge of the tub. "I'll be upstairs, changing." She said, pointedly, to her husband, before she turned and walked toward the house.

Allen walked into the guest room a few moments after her, catching her naked, drying off with a towel she had snagged from the bathroom. "You didn't have to be like that."

"What the hell did you expect? That I'd just go along and have sex with you and her at the same time? Maybe let her lick your cock as you pump it in and out of me? Or maybe you'd prefer to fuck her while she licks me? Allen! What the hell are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking, that it's a great opportunity to make a close personal friend, of someone that can help me up the next step of the ladder."

"Really? I thought we went through this. You DON'T pimp out your wife to advance your career! It's not the right thing to do! Not if you love me!"

"What about me? Don't you love me? Don't you want me to succeed?"

"You can't succeed without letting other people have sex with me? Shit honey! You think that having those two men, Don and Tom or whoever, fuck my mouth is going to get you a promotion? Why not just let them fuck my pussy or my ass while you're at it?"

"Didn't think you'd let them do that." He mumbled.

"YOU DIDN'T THINK I'D LET THEM? YOU FUCK!" She screamed at him, throwing the towel at him. She gathered her clothes in her arms and picked up her purse and ran from the room. She didn't care that she was still naked as she ran out the front door, to their car. She threw her clothes in the passenger seat and then dug in her purse for her keys. She squealed the tires, as she stomped her bare foot on the accelerator. "He can fucking walk home!" She swore to herself, as she raced away from the house.

She thought it was over, that she had finally made her point. Now she was wondering if she had, or if he had just decided to find someone who WOULD fuck other men to advance his career. Julie was pretty sure that he'd stayed long enough to fuck that woman that night, but she'd never know, and she refused to ask. She took a deep breath and walked onto the track, carrying her phone. Her plan was simple. Walk around the track, kneel down to tie her shoe and use her phone to record what was happening inside the booth while she tied her shoe. Hopefully, he'd be too engaged to notice her.

The plan, for all it's simplicity, actually worked. When she looked at what she had recorded she was almost stunned. The young lady was, indeed, naked. Her tits were bigger than Julie's by quite a bit, and her body was shaved bare of any hair. Allen had her bent over and was pounding himself into her with abandon, making her tits fly wildly, under her, as she moaned and gasped in pleasure. She couldn't have timed it better, at least not if she was looking for proof. Just before she finished tying her shoe and getting up to leave, he climaxed in the little slut, standing behind her and pumping shot after shot of cum into her. The question was now going to be, was she brave enough to do what she had thought up. She waited until they came out of the sauna and headed to the showers. She didn't want him finding her here like this, or more to the point, like she was going to be in a few moments.

If he was concerned that it would look bad, because he couldn't control his own wife, then he was in for a huge surprise. Looking bad was going to be the least of his concerns, if she had her way. The gym was still a busy place as she peeled off the light weight jogging suit she had on. Under it was something she would never intentionally wear in public, and yet, here she was. The shorts were the shortest, tiniest, hip hugging, no leg, micro shorts that she owned, courtesy of her husband. The material clung to her like a second skin, and was so thin, that she knew the dark patch of hair on her mound, showed through the light-colored material. She looked around and then pressed her fingers between her legs, ensuring that the material was, indeed, pressed slightly between her pussy lips. Guys couldn't resist looking at camel toe! Her top was an equally thin, bare midriff, spaghetti strap top that showed her dark areola and her hardening nipples. She'd intentionally not worn any bra, knowing damn well how much showed and how much more would, once her big tits started bouncing.

She set her phone to record video and slipped it onto the side pocket of her small gym bag before walking to the treadmills. She always thought the guy who laid out the gym was a bit of a perv. Who else would put a glass mirror wall in front of treadmills, but someone who wanted to watch women's tits bouncing? Well, she was going to use it to her advantage, and maybe to the advantage of the guys on the treadmills, who were about to get one hell of an eye full. She set her bag down, so her camera was pointed toward the mirror wall, and then stepped onto a machine between two men, pretending to ignore them. She turned on the machine and started a slow run, her tits bouncing in the top, the little straps almost acting like springs. Up and down her tits bounced with each stride. She grinned to herself, as she looked at the two guys in the mirror. "Guess that can go both ways." She thought to herself, as she used the mirror to look at how bulged out both of their shorts had suddenly become.