Trouble Brewing Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scribbleskillz
scribbleskillz
2,048 Followers

"Great!" She said as she hurried down the hall. "The number's in the rolodex by the phone." she called back.

Claire took a deep breath.

"Christ that girl can be a handful," she muttered to herself. After a quick strum through the Rolodex, Claire found the number. Grabbing the phone she dialed.

'I'm sorry. The number you wish to dial is not responding, please try your call again later...' echoed from the phone.

'That's weird,' she thought. She checked the number and dialed again. Slower and more careful.

'I'm sorry. The num...'

Her face contorted from confusion. She hung-up the phone and headed towards the hallway.

"Hey Jo," she called. "You've been paying the phone bills right?"

"Yeah." Came from down the hall. "Why?"

"Nothing..." Claire said. Oh well. Guess it really will be a surprise then.

Back to the cabin.

It has been a little boring in here for the past few hours. The rain outside has really been a pain in the ass. All the plans for entertainment that I had made ruined. I had never heard of a storm this late in the season like this before. It seemed kinda fitting given some of the circumstances, but it still pissed me off.

We all felt like we had nothing to do. The games from Claire's box didn't seem too entertaining. No one really felt like playing cards based on the awkward tension when it was mentioned. We all just crashed in the living room and talked most of the time. As or now, Eric was poking at the fire, trying to get it going. Jeff was asleep on the couch. Sydney with her head in his lap. Janet was off somewhere. Mindy and I were at the table building a castle from the card deck.

"It's really been a while since you and I talked, hasn't it?" Mindy asked as she placed a card.

"I guess so. You, me and Jeff used to be inseparable," I said.

"No, I mean talk. Just you and I. It's been a real long time."

"Yeah. I guess. Funny, huh?" I responded. I began to support the base of our tower.

"Yeah. Hmmmm" she said as she looked down at her card. "Do you remember when the last time was?"

I had to think...

"Man, It was probably...it was when my dad died." I slid a card into place.

"Yeah. It was."

"Long time ago."

"Yeah." Mindy flipped the card up into her hand and delicately placed it on top. We held our breath as it settled. No movement. We were good. I attempted to support the bottom, but before the card was in place, it slipped out of my hand and fluttered down to land on Mindy's skirt, held taut by were slightly spread legs.

"Sorry about..." I began as I reached down to grasp the card. Mindy, the sly girl that she was, began to move her legs together. The fabric lost its tension and the card began to lower down between her gorgeous stems. She raised an eyebrow as she looked at me.

I, in turn, returned the look. Then reaching with more determination, grasped the card in between her legs. As I brought it back, I ran the edge against the fabric as I heard her breath catch.

"My Mom thinks my dad is having an affair." She dropped.

I stopped what I was doing and looked to her. "Really?"

She nodded.

"Wow, I'm sorry Min..."

"It's okay. Really. I have had my suspicions for a while. I just kept them from Mom because... I'm not sure."

"Suspicions? Like what?"

"Well, the usual. Come home late, yada-yada-yada. But the biggest clue was that I caught him in the act one time."

"Really? Well come on then, spill it."

She looked at me as she gently placed another card.

"I just finished my last class at the college. Long day, right? Well around this time, I didn't have my car yet. Couldn't afford it. So I was taking public transportation everywhere. Well this day, I was not in the mood to sit next to some old lady smelling of cheese and cats..."

I stifled a laugh.

"... So anyways, my dad's office isn't that far from the college, so I thought that I would see if I could surprise him and take him out to dinner, then bum a ride home."

"High price to pay to avoid Cheesy Cat Lady," I threw in.

She slapped my arm.

"Taylor, come on... as I was saying, I wanted a ride. So I got to his building, got to his office and all that. It was late, so no one was there. I just waltzed right on through 'til I was outside his door. Well, before I opened it, I heard something. Nothing shocking yet, but enough to fuel my curiosity. There were voices. I heard my dad's and a lady I couldn't quite make out. It was tough to say for certain what they were saying. The walls there are much thicker than at your house," and she winked. Wait! What?!?

She continued. "The main thing that I could hear was my fathers low voice and a giggle now and again. So being the snoopy little girl I am, I crawled around until I could find a way to see into his office. He has one of those offices with big glass windows going inside, but none showing out. Anyways, I found a spot. I could just barely see inside between two hanging blinds. At first, I couldn't see anyone, then they moved into my vision."

"My dad was the first thing I saw, he sat on the couch. All he was wearing were his green, silk boxers, his collard shirt and a flashy tie. He stared up at the woman and put his hands behind his head. One-by-one pieces of her clothes fell to the floor. She was just out of my sight, but I could see his reactions. His lips moved, and his groin grew."

"Her underwear was landing on the floor in my vision too. They were red and black. Lacey things. Looked expensive, but it's tough to tell when it's bundled. It wasn't long until I suspected her as being completely naked. Then, my dad motioned her forward. As she walked towards him, I saw she was still wearing a black garter belt, and stockings. But aside from that, she was in the buff."

I slowly became aware that another part of me had been listening to the story. My member began to swell.

"I saw her fall to her knees in-between his legs. He ran his hands through her dark hair. She reached into his boxer's and pulled out his cock."

God I love it when she says that.

"I couldn't see it. She was blocking my view, but to tell the truth... I desperately wanted to. It was close to this point I noticed my panties were soaked. So there I was, on my hands and knees, pushing my ass in the air as I tried to get lower to see my fathers cock. I snaked a hand back, under my skirt and between my legs and rubbed it over the cloth of my panties. God I was horny."

One of Mindy's hands had snuck off the table. I, in turn, snuck my own hand beneath. My cock was throbbing listening to my cousin's tale. I slowly released the zipper. My cock pushed its way out as if on its own. All this was oblivious to my dear sweet cousin inches away from me. Yet I bet she thought I was oblivious to her actions as well.

"I slipped my panties over my ass to allow myself access. As I did, the woman began to bob her head up and down in my father's lap. He let out a moan and leaned his head back. One of his hands grasped her head, and the other straining against the couch. My own hand rubbing over my clit. Fingers flying. God it was so hot. And it felt so dirty it turned me on all the more. I wanted to see it though. I wanted to see Daddy's penis."

"It didn't take long for my chance to arrive. The woman stopped and scooted back. Daddy stood up in front of her. Her head still blocking my view as she pulled down his boxers. She then stood up in front of him and pushed him back onto the couch. Then I saw it"

"She spread her legs as she began to straddle him. It was like curtains pulling for the show to start. It looked sooo good. I don't know how big he was, but it looked more than enough for me right then. My Daddy had one hand grasping the base as she settled her little pussy right above him. I could see him massage his head against her lips. I tried to follow the movements with my own fingers. Round and round, back and forth. Building up lubrication on both. Then, he stopped moving and positioned it, as did I with three fingers ready. And as she slowly began to lower herself onto my Daddy, I began to push my fingers.... into me."

Her breath caught. Suddenly, a familiar scent became noticeable to me. I scooted closer to her. And snaked a hand under the table to her thigh. Where a skirt had been before was now pushed up around her waist. I slipped my hand around into the inside and found hers. She looked at me with that want in her eyes again. I could feel the heat emanating from her nest between her thighs. Placing my hand over hers, I meshed our fingers together. I could feel her skin. I could feel her moisture.

Slowly, her hand slid away and found its place in my lap. She wrapped her fingers around my tool and felt its length pulsating in her grasp. Every vein defined, every muscle tense. We slowly began to masturbate each other. Silently.

"Continue your story," I said to her in a low voice. My fingers now pressing between her lips. Her wetness seeping through the gaps.

"I... I saw her... pussy stretch... oh... around his cock..." she began. Her hand found my precum. She began to smear it up and down the length rapidly. She wanted me to cum. "She rode him hard." She said. Her voice faltering. My fingers separating.

"I... I could see his cock.... She kept thrusting down onto it.... Oh god I wanted it..." She squeezed my dick tight. I had trouble not moaning out loud.

"What did you want to do" I strained to say.

"I wanted him" she responded. My fingers teasing her as I prepped for entry.

"Say it..." I insisted. The power of the situation feeding my desire. I pressed my finger into her tightness.

"I...." Her eyes tightened shut.

"What?"

"I...I wanted to fuck him...I wanted to fuck my daddy." She silently moaned. I pressed my finger down deep into her as she gasped. We furiously began to masturbate each other, racing to orgasm. My fingers plunging in and out of her dripping canal. I began to use two, and then three.

All our actions, all our parts were hidden from us. All we could see were each other, and the effects on our faces. I knew she was close. And she knew I. We desperately tried to hold in the moans. The wind outside began to slowly howl again. The roof sounded like rocks were falling against it.

"I want you to cum right now, Mindy." I said in her ear.

"I'm close," she said. "But you first." With that she let go. The shock caused me to stop. Suddenly, I felt her hand upon mine again. It moved mine out of the way as she began to grab her own pussy. Then, as quick as before, she brought it back to my cock. Her fingers wrapped around it. She effortlessly slid it up and down, jacking it with such ease. She had used her own wetness from her pussy to lubricate my dick.

"Do you like the feel of that?" She asked close to my ear. "Your cock just got a taste of my pussy. Fuck my fist like it was my pussy. Cum in my palm like you would in me. Do it! Cum in me, Taylor."

That was all it took. Within seconds, I could feel the tightening begin in my balls. Then my body began to shudder as I began to paint the bottom of the table with cum. My hand now a blur between her legs. As my body shook, I felt her vaginal muscles clamp. She began to buck and spasm against my hand. Our movements shaking the table. Our castle crumbling at its foundation.

"Holy shit! It's hailing outside!" Eric called in astonishment looking out the front window. The sleeping duo woke and turned to see. Mindy and I stayed motionless. She pulled her hand away and brought her cum covered fingers up to her mouth. Her tongue slipped past her lips and licked her fingers until one large droplet remained. With the wink of her eye she leaned back from the table who brought her hand down to between her spread thighs. I watched dumbfounded as she pushed deep within her vagina. Slowly she pulled her finger out, clean and glistening in her own juices.

"And now my pussy just got a taste of your cock," she said as she brought her hand up to my face and smeared her wetness over my lips.

"Thank you" she said and kissed me, her tongue slipping into my mouth and wrestling with my own. Her taste lingered for moments later. We were oblivious to the others by the window. We were in our own little world over the ruins of our once mighty palace. Mindy began to rise up out of her seat.

"What happened with your story?" I asked.

Mindy looked down at me and leaned over the table. Her cleavage almost spilling out of her top.

"Well, Daddy fucked that slut of his until he came deep inside her. She rode him like a champ. I had at least three orgasms before both of their first. After that, they cleaned up, and left. I had to hide under a desk so I wouldn't be seen. I ended up taking the bus home after all. I never got a chance to see her."

With that she turned and left. This week was becoming too much for me.

The storm was just as bad as it had been for the past few days. No sign of improvements that I could tell. Jeff, Syd, Mindy, and Eric were out on the porch watching the rain when I realized that Janet was missing. As a matter of fact, I hadn't seen her all morning. I gave a quick look to both rooms and the bathroom. With that said, I know there is really only one place she could be.

I walked down the steps to the basement. Looking around, I saw no sign of her. This is truly odd. As I began to leave, something caught my eye. On the floor near a pile of boxes, there lay a small piece of yellow cloth. I've seen those before, but not down here.

I picked it up. They were the bikini bottoms to Janet's swimsuit. As I held them close to examine, a scent I was growing quite familiar with filled my senses. She was aroused. And it wasn't that long ago, based on the texture that these were stripped off. She was still here, but where.

It didn't take long to figure that one out. Near at hand, I could make out a bulk under a tarp. The dead give away was the tiny toes sticking out from beneath. I reached down and clasped the edge in my hand. I began to slowly pull up.

"Don't!" called out from underneath.

"Janet?" I called. "It's Taylor. What are you doing down there."

"I... I was..."

"I'm going to lift the tarp, okay?"

"But I'm..."

"I've seen it before," I said. No response. "I tell you what. I promise I won't look."

The silence left me to believe she was considering.

"Okay?"

She reluctantly answered. "Okay."

I carefully lifted the tarp off of Janet. Once she came into view, I tried to avert my eyes. I did so, but not before noting that she only wore the bikini top she had the night before. The rest naked as the day she was born. Smooth and sexy. Her skin was sticky with sweat. What surprised me most of all, was she was clutching the photo album we had found from Claire's box. She now clutched it to her body hiding her lower goods.

Trying to look away from her, I felt I had to at least explain myself. "Sorry for intruding, but I... well, I didn't mean to. Everyone else was caught up in the storm; I figured I'd see what you were up to. And well, here I am." I glanced over my shoulder. "And there you are..." Realizing what I was doing, I snapped it back. "Shit! Sorry."

"I guess it's okay. You have seen it before." She stated looking down.

"Yeah well, I didn't mean to." My mind raced to last night. Visions of Janet slowly being exposed flashed into my head. First her breasts, then when she removed her own panties. I remembered she shaved herself. How smooth and soft it looked. And I then remembered the current situation.

"Out of curiosity, Janet, what were you doing down here?" I asked.

"Oh! I was... I." I knew she was growing embarrassed. "I found the photo album we saw yesterday. I don't know why, but I snatched it from the box. I didn't want anyone to catch me looking at it, so I ran down here. And well, the pictures kinda got me carried away."

I could almost hear her blush.

"Taylor? Do you mind if I ask you a question?"

"Of course not."

"Do you... Do you think I'm... attractive?"

"Are you kidding? Janet, you are a very attractive woman. How could you even ask a question like that?

"I don't know. It's just that Syd and Mindy are, well they're gorgeous. All you guys drool over them. I just felt like I couldn't compare."

"Oh Janet. Look, you are truly beautiful. Each of you girls are beautiful in your own way. You each have your quirks that make you who you are. I remember some of yours that really drive men crazy."

"Really? Like what?"

"Well, for starters, you have a wild side. There is a really dirty mind up there and it sneaks its way out on occasion. Guys like girls like that. You also have a great body. Nice curves. Nice ass. I mean you are a great catch. Not to mention..." I trailed off. Let's see it she bites.

"What?"

"Um... Well I noticed last night that you... well you shave."

"Oh that. Guys like that?"

That honestly stunned me. "Well, yeah. A lot of guys like that. I'll be honest to say I'm one of them."

There was a slight pause in our conversation, as I remained turned away from her.

"Taylor, turn around."

I slowly turned to her. There she was. Her legs pressed together, on her back, leaning on her elbows. Slowly, she began to part her legs. She opened herself to my view as I stared between her knees. Her pussy was sopping wet. It looked juicy, soft, and tight.

She stared at me as I beheld her privates. "So what do you think?" She asked.

"It's... beautiful." I was hypnotized by her moist mound.

She smiled at me as she brought a hand up. Very gently, she began to rub her fingers against her lower lips.

"I've shown you mine. Let me see yours." She said. How was I to deny her?

I reached down and unbuttoned my jeans. Then lowered the zipper ever so slowly. Her eyes were fixed on my groin. I reached inside and pulled out my cock. Through the day's activities, it had itself quite a workout. As of now, it was quite soft. Judging by the smile on her face, it didn't make any difference to her.

"Come closer," She said as I found my body moving forward. Her eyes never left their target. She was as if in a trance. "Before last night, I had only seen one of these. Now, I want to see more. I want to feel more. How can I make it hard?" She asked looking up into my eyes. Her hand was still rubbing herself.

"You could touch it," I said barely low enough to hear. She leaned her body up and brought her now free hand closer to my soft member. Her fingers touched the tip gently. She trailed her fingertips all along the shaft.

"Like this?" She asked.

"Haven't you done this with Jeff?"

She chuckled to herself. "He's normally hard before I get to touch him. Same with most guys I've been with. I haven't really had a chance to mess around with foreplay." She began to wrap her fingers around my limp tool.

"Well what you're doing is fine," I encouraged. "It just may take more to get started today."

"I want it hard," she said with a determined edge. "Would this help?"

With that she leaned up. Sticking out her tongue, she licked from the base to the crown. Her tongue dancing along the shortened length. She pulled back and licked her lips.

"That's weird," she began. "Yours tastes different."

It crossed my mind that she must taste Mindy's pussy on my cock. Chances are that she doesn't know the flavor, but she does now. She might as well be licking her boyfriend's sister.

"I'm sure you'll find out why later."

She smirked at me and leaned in again. This time holding the shaft with one hand and aiming it towards her face. She scooted herself closer, bringing her sweet pussy closer. I began to feel my blood flow change.

She began to slowly lick again; more deliberately. As she pulled near the crown and began to focus her attention there. She must be feeling the life begin to stir in her hands. She placed her small, and saliva coated lips at the very tip of my cock. Opening her mouth, she took me in.

scribbleskillz
scribbleskillz
2,048 Followers