Trouble Brewing Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one really knew what do say, let alone what to ask. But there was a question that had been brewing in my mind so to speak.

"Aunt Claire," I began. "Why is it that you, or my mom, kept the pictures for so long? If you were worried about us finding them, why even leave evidence?"

She smiled. "Well, it was your mother who brought them here. And no, it wasn't really a bright idea to keep them around. It is just something that we find difficult to part with. They are memories of a very intense moment in this very cabin. In this room, even. Your mother and I still like to see them. Just the thought of them turns me on to this day. But still, I think there is more to it."

"I think, there was a part of me, and your mother too Taylor, that someday wished for you all to find them. Why? I don't know. I can theorize, but... Let me put it this way. Your mother is a smart woman right? She has one of the sharpest wits I know of. Yet it was her who hid them here. Doesn't seem like a bad idea, but she put them in a box full of games. Almost like baiting a trap, if you will. The thing is, I doubt it was a conscious effort, but I think it was... unintentionally intentional."

"You really believe that?" asked Syd.

"The more I think about it, the more I do. Our family isn't really a 'normal family' if you know what I mean. Now I know you have seen the pictures. More importantly, you've seen the ones with Joanne and I. Now I want you to know," she began, as she leaned forward, "That was not our first encounter with incest."

Jeff's eyes went wide. "What do you mean?"

"I am really throwing caution to the wind here," she chuckled to herself hardly believing what she was doing. "When I was in college, Joanne and I shared an apartment. We had a lot of fun just being careless girls, but we really couldn't make ends meet. Especially with school taking up our time for a day job. So the only time available was in the evenings."

"We had some girlfriends who never had any money issues and they lived by themselves too. So we asked where they worked. To our surprise, they were exotic dancers for a local club. They said they could get us work there if we wanted. We took the chance without a second thought."

"Holy shit, Mom! You two were strippers!" Mindy almost shouted in pleasant surprise.

"Well... Yeah. Strippers. No point in really candy coating it, is there?" She laughed. "So anyways. We started dancing. To this day it was one of my favorite jobs. Great money, and plenty of men to drool over me. Your mother, Taylor, was on fire when she took the stage. No man could stay soft for five seconds after she began..." Claire trailed off as if lost in a memory again.

"Mom?" Jeff asked, secretly hoping she would continue.

"Sorry. Well, we had been there for about three months and we were already on demand. Then one night, your grandfather came in. Neither Joanne nor I knew it at the time, but he found out about us and our employer from a friend who came by. He didn't believe it, but had to check it out on his own. Now the interesting thing is that Joanne was home sick this night. So I had to cover her dances. And so I did. It was a great night as all the men cheered. I teased them all as I peeled my clothes off. Never did the thought cross my mind that my father would be out there watching his daughter flaunt herself before these animals. But I continued. For four songs in a row, I danced. When I strutted off the stage, the crowd wanted more. Unfortunately for them, they would have to pay from this point on. And so I went, dripping with sweat, backstage to shower up and wait for the private rooms."

"As I stepped out of the shower, my boss stood before me. He informed me that I had really made an impression on an important client. Someone who was willing to pay enough to get the confessional. The second he said that, a shiver ran though me."

"What's that?" asked Eric.

"Well, back when it was easier to get away with these things in the clubs, we had a special little room that was divided in two by a thin wall with a thin mesh. In the middle that of wall is a glory hole. What is really interesting is that the way the room is lit, the section that has the girl can be viewed from the other side through this mesh, but not visa-versa. So the girl never knows who she's with until later. Sometimes, never. There's also these little lights above the mesh for the girl. It tells her when he's there, what to do, and so on. Once the ball gets rolling, though, it really isn't necessary. To get this room is very expensive. It would probably be cheaper to get a hooker for a week."

"Well, tonight was for me. It was actually the first time too. I was so excited and so very nervous. I quickly grabbed my sexy lingerie and went to the room. There was a little red velvet stool on my side beneath a red light in the ceiling. I took my place and posed, waiting for the man. I little red light flipped on above the net on my side indicating he entered the room. I stared at the blank screen and waited."

"A green light lit up above the screen. That meant to strip. I stood up and started to slip the laces off of my shoulders looking at the screen. I held the loose bra against my breasts as I grasped the clasp between them, popped it open, and revealed my breasts to my mystery man. I can still remember how hard they were." We watched as her hand unconsciously slid over her breast and began to rub her nipples through the cloth. She suddenly stopped, blinking her eyes, she pulled back slightly, "Oh my... I'm sorry, I almost forgot myself. This might be too much for you all to hear. I'm sorry." She began to get up.

"No!" cried Syd. "Please finish. We're fine with it."

"Yeah, it's cool Mom," Mindy assured. Her legs were crossed with hands in her lap.

"Well, okay..." She took a moment to remember. "So I just removed my top, I then turned my back to him. Pressed my legs slightly together as I leaned over and placed my hands on the stool. I loved doing this in my act on stage because I thought it accentuated my ass. I'm damn proud of it. Based on the low moan, I was sure my stranger enjoyed the sight too."

"I reached back and began to peel the straps over my rump, and then down my legs. I'm sure he enjoyed the view of my..." She looked up and caught my eyes, "... of my cunt as it was revealed to him. Then there I stood completely naked and back to the stool I sat." Aunt Claire moved to the edge of the couch.

"The next green light lit up. Two means masturbate. I slowly spread my legs for my man." Aunt Claire's legs began to spread. Her skirt opening further and climbed higher up her thighs. I could see her dark panties cupping her mound beneath.

"I reached down..." her hand slid down her stomach, "And began to rub my lower lips." Her body was slowly rocking on the couch. I couldn't tell if she was deliberately touching herself in front of us or not.

"I sunk a finger into my wet pussy and began to finger myself for him." She said as her eyes shut. Lost in the memory, she began to rub herself outside her panties.

"Without the next light turning on, I saw him push his cock through the hole. I jumped down off the stool and knelt against the wall. Grabbing it at its base, I began to lick it. I wanted to taste every inch. I was never on fire like this. Never this horny. I inhaled his fragrance and then swallowed his cock. Pushing the head down my throat." Her breaths were short and shallow.

Everyone was glued to her story, lost in her actions. My cock was swelling past the point of comfort. Mindy was copying her mothers rubbing in secret. One hand hiding the other against her own cloth covered lips. Eric was running his hands over his crotch while the rest found their own means of secret public masturbation.

"It was so hard and tasted so good. I had to have it in me. I turned around and pushed my ass back to it. It slipped in so...oh..." Claire's hand was rubbing faster and faster against her glistening panties. Her teeth clamped together. Suddenly, she began to convulse in a violent orgasm. Rocking back and forth, grabbing her tit with one hand, mouth agape and no sound escaping. The rest of us watched as if our life depended on it.

She slumped back and let out a huff of air. Her eyes slowly flittered open.

"Wow. I never would have thought..." she looked to her children. "Oh Mindy, Jeff. I'm sorry kids. I didn't..."

"It's fine Mom," Mindy said catching her breath. "Honestly, that was one of the hottest things I've seen."

Jeff didn't respond. He couldn't hide his erection, but the shame of it was written all over his face.

"How sweet of you to say, Mindy." Claire said looking into her daughter's eyes. I couldn't believe the similarities between these two.

Janet perked up, "So was he your father?" she asked.

Claire looked at her. "I didn't know until he came inside me. But yes, it was," she calmly said.

"Holy shit!" said Syd. "You fucked Grandpa! Did Mom too?"

"Actually, she never did. She walked in on us once, but never did she take him on her own. She wanted it though. Really bad."

"This is too much," Eric said with a smile. Claire looked at him and immediately her eyes were drawn to his obvious bulge. She looked round the room.

"So..." she began. "I've told you mine. Do you all feel comfortable sharing yours?" she said with that wickedly knowing smile of hers.

"We all glanced at each other. Mindy spoke up.

"We have been... fooling around." There is was. The cat was out of the bag.

"What do you mean by 'Fooling Around?'"

"Well... Last night, we all played a game, and... it was a stripping game..."

"My favorite kind," Claire said with a smile.

"Yeah, well... it kinda got to us. I..." Mindy paused.

"Go on, Honey." Claire encouraged.

Mindy took a deep breath, "I had sex with Jeff."

Claire looked at her daughter. Her eyes didn't express any rage, or rejection.

"Is that it?" She asked knowing there was more.

Mindy shook her head.

"It didn't really stop with Jeff. We all had sex with each other. Well almost everyone. Eric with Janet. And Sydney with Taylor."

Claire's eyes moved to me then Syd.

"Sydney and Taylor." She said to herself taking us both in. "And then what happened?"

Mindy looked to me.

"I'm not sure about everyone else. We've been doing our own thing now. We almost did, Taylor and I. But you guys arrived just before it happened," Mindy said to her mother.

Aunt Claire looked at us all.

"Well now. It truly does run in the family, doesn't it?" she said. She looked to her son who wouldn't look her in the eye.

"Jeff, honey. It's okay. I'm fine with it. What you and your sister did is okay. I'm really not the one to judge," she said. Jeff looked up to her.

"I'm sorry, Mom. I..." He couldn't finish.

"It's fine honey. Really."

Claire looked around at each of us.

"You all have truly grown up, haven't you?" she said to herself. "Gosh. You all make me feel like an old woman now." She laughed.

"You definitely don't look like an old woman, Claire." Eric stated.

"Yeah, Mom. You look as good now as you did in those pictures." Mindy threw in.

"You don't have to flatter me, guys. It's all right."

"No, they're right. You look fantastic, Aunt Claire," I said. "I mean you still have the body of a twenty year old."

Claire's eyes lit up with that odd light. "You really think I do?"

"Well, yeah." I stammered the truth.

"Are you sure?" she said. "I don't think you can really judge honestly right now. Dressed the way I am that is. Maybe..." she trailed.

She stood up in the center of the room and began to unbutton her blouse. The edges of a black, lacy bra came into view as her shirt fell open. She tossed it off her shoulders.

"I guess we will need to see the top with the bottom." She said, as she reached behind herself and began to unzip her skirt.

We all sat there. Too shocked to move. Aunt Claire dropped her skirt and stood there in a black bra and panties. She spun around for us, modeling herself. We could watch nothing else.

She still had her body kept in check. Our eyes traveled the length of her. Running against every curve and taking in all the tiny details. As she turned, she stopped with her back to us. Reaching behind herself, she ran her fingers on the inside of the panties on both sides of the triangle. She pulled it away from her skin. As she did so, a glimpse of her crack met all of our eyes. She then pulled it up and against her, wedging into the space between each cheek. She looked over her shoulder.

"So? What do you think?"

"Wow." Escaped my lips unconsciously.

A smile hit her face. Then an idea hit her. "I don't know if that is truly valid or not. You men act that way anytime you see a woman. Maybe we need a comparison. Hm? Mindy, Syd, and Janet. Come here."

All three girls rose as they were beckoned.

"Ladies, you think you can help me out here? Strip." She said nonchalantly. It didn't take much for Syd or Mindy as they began to shed their clothes. Janet watched for a moment, lost in this surreal family and then followed suit.

There they stood; four women in nothing but their underwear. It was truly a sight be behold.

"So gentlemen? What do you think?" Aunt Claire asked.

"Claire, I still stand by my statement." Eric said his erection on full display.

"I can see that." She said openly staring at his package. A laugh escaped the group.

Jeff stared at his mother, cousin, sister, and girlfriend. He was probably running on overload. That would explain the gaping expression.

Claire began to take in the girls next to her. Janet, then Mindy, and then Syd.

"Oh my god! Sydney! When did you get that tattoo?" She asked looking at the markings around her pelvis.

"I just got it last week. What do you think?" she asked, pulling down the edges of her panties so her aunt can get a better view.

"Not bad," she said. "I honestly like it." She said, allowing her fingers to trace the edges.

"You know I almost got one." Claire stated.

"Really? Where?" responded Syd.

"Well, here..." Aunt Claire began as she pulled her bra down a tiny bit. "Oh Hell!" She said as she reached behind herself and undid the clasp. She let her bra fall to the floor leaving her topless. Our eyes bulged as my Aunt exposed her breasts to us. Her nipples were growing harder by the minute.

"Damn!" said Jeff. He then caught himself and blushed profusely.

Claire pointed to a spot just above her left breast. "I was going to get one here on both sides. But I was always afraid." She said to the girls as the guys just stared.

"Claire," Eric began. "I just have to say, you have a smoking set of tits. I can't even imagine what would make you say you look old. Any right minded guy would give his left nut to see what I am seeing right now."

"Thank you Eric." She was truly touched. "I think it's probably better if I let you keep both. But let's be honest, I'm old enough to be your mother." She laughed. "Hell! I am his." She pointed to Jeff.

We chuckled at this.

"I never did think much of them though." Claire said looking down at her breasts as she held one up in each hand. Mindy undid her own clasp and stood next to her mother as topless as she. Syd and Janet followed.

"Didn't want you to be alone like this," she said.

"Thank you, Baby." Claire said turning to us guys. "But I think we need to even the score here." The girls smiled.

"So fellas. How about catching up with us girls here," Claire said. "It's the gentlemen thing to do after all."

We quickly shed our clothes leaving our boxers on. And there we all stood, facing each other. The moment seemed to sink into all of us. The guys all stood helpless to hide our raging erections. The girls, nipples hard, and slowly panting.

"How about we do this..." began Claire. "What say that on the count of three; we all just remove it all? Get it over with if you catch my drift." She said. There weren't any smiles this time. Just desire. The silence granted approval.

"One..." She counted. We all placed our thumbs into our waistbands.

"Two..." We all took a deep breath as we waited for the next.

"Three."

Down came our garments as we shed them as a group.

My cock bounced free in the air as I discarded my underwear. We all stood up in our own individual glory, naked as the day we were born. Claire beheld us each as our eyes ate at her body.

Unlike her picture, she had a tamed patch of hair. More than what most women had, but trimmed none-the-less. Black and curly, shaped into an elongated triangle overtaking her slit. Her hairs shimmered in the light with the moistness they've acquired.

"It's been a very long time since I've seen any of you like this. Obviously, there have been some changes." She beamed staring at our unprotected bodies. Her gaze fell to Jeff's manhood and held there for a moment. She looked up to meet his eyes and found his locked on her motherly secrets. He looked up at her and turned his head away. Ashamed he had been caught looking where no son should.

She then she took in mine. A slight smile crossed her lips as she did so.

"Taylor, I'm impressed." She stated. Today's personally anticlimactic activities have put my cock at his new found limits. "Believe it or not, you are bigger than your father." She said. Her tongue slipped out and wet her lips.

Then she saw Eric's. "My, my, my..." she said. "Eric, this is what you've been treating my daughter to?" she asked as she stepped forward and wrapped a hand around his penis. Her fingers never met. "I must say, I approve." She stated as she knelt down in front of him.

I felt a hand brush against my bare thigh. Looking to my right, Mindy stood next to me. That look was in her eyes again. The look was in all of ours. She watched her mother examine her boyfriend's tool. His erection inches from her face. She examined to every inch. Every vein she followed with her fingertips. Lost in the moment, she slowly began to pump his cock gently.

I felt Mindy's hand grasp my own cock. Looking down, I saw her keeping time with her mother's actions. I reached behind her in turn and slid my hand below her ass and slipped my fingers between her cheeks. Her wet pussy greeted me as I began to rub her with my fingertips.

Janet was watching Aunt Claire. She was kneading her breast with both hands. Sydney was right next to her kneeling on the ground. One hand up in between Janet's soft legs, and the other slowly stroking Jeff.

I felt Mindy's pace increase as she squeezed my cock. In turn, her pussy was wetter then ever. I reached a little further and spread her open with my index finger and ring finger of my right hand. My middle curling up and playing against her open lips. I rotated the tip around her entrance briefly, and then began to sink it in.

A loud gasp escaped her lips bringing Claire's attention over to our direction.

"Well now, that is a sight to see," she said still stroking Eric's cock. She turned to Eric and looked up at him. "I will take care of you in a moment, baby. Trust me. I'm not going to miss out on this." She said. She then stuck out her tongue and ran it from base to top catching a bit of precum that streamed as she pulled away.

My aunt stood up. She began to walk towards us; her horny daughter and nephew. The scent of waiting sex was burning in the air.

She looked to her daughter, still embedded on my finger. "Mindy," she began. "I'm sorry that we interrupted you two earlier. Allow me to make things right." She leaned in and put her lips to her daughter's. It was soft kiss at first, then their lips opened slightly. Then, they began to explore each other's mouth. A moan escaping from each.

Mindy's free hand went up from her side as she placed it on her mother's bare hip. She slid it up turning to her front and then slowly slid it up her to her mother's chest. She began to caress it, tease it. Pull on the hard, round nipple. She grabbed on and pulled tightly this time, inching her mother forward as she gasped into her daughter's mouth.