Trouble Brewing Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire returned the favor and held the breast of her daughter. Her other hand sliding against her stomach. Down Claire's hand went past the naval of her offspring. Down into her trimmed bush. Her fingers raking through the short hairs. Lower still until the wet folds met her touch. She pressed down further to find my hand.

She pulled her hand back just inches and forward again. Working it in circles. Pulling back the skin, she focused on her daughter's love button. Mindy whimpering into her mother. Her need growing. Spreading like wildfire. Claire reached down again and pushed in two of her fingers to join my one.

Mindy pulled back to look down at the sight as she panted loudly. She was rocking her hips against our hands.

"How were you two?" Claire breathed. "When we pulled up. What were you about to do?" She asked.

Her daughter gasping. "He was... he was about to put it in me." she panted.

"Was he?" Claire said with that devilish look. I saw her desire burning in her eyes as she said: "Show me."

We released our fingers, freed them from Mindy's aching pussy. Her yearning body craving for release. My throbbing hard on waiting to bring it. She stood in the center of the room as I pressed myself behind her the second time that day. She quickly spread her legs as my cock slid between rubbing her pussy again.

"Don't put it in," ordered Claire as she position herself in front of us.

"Mom, Please," Mindy begged. I never thought I'd see a daughter begging her mother to let her cousin fuck her.

"Not yet." She said as she took a step forward. "If you are going to fuck my nephew, or you my daughter; I want to see it happen."

If she wants a view, here it is. I planted my feet firmly as I reached down. Grasping a leg in each hand, I pulled Mindy up. Spreading her legs and pressing her back to me. All I wanted was to sink into that pussy right now.

My cock, pointing up now rubbing against her gapping cunt. Dripping its juice onto it as my precum smeared around the lips. Claire smiled as she took a step forward grabbing a leg in each hand as she aided in supporting her suspended daughter. Their breasts pressing against each other's. Their nipples rubbing together.

"Now Fuck." She said.

Our sexes slid against each other. So slick. So wet. I lifted her up and shifted my hips. My cock now pressing against her spread entrance. Down she came, wrapping around my cock as she slid. Slowly she enveloped me. My cousin sliding deeper, and deeper, until we could go no further. Pulling her back up, she came down again. I let out a groan of pleasure as I began to fuck Mindy.

"That's it Taylor. Fuck my daughter. Fuck her tight, wet pussy? Fuck her gooood. Pound her with your lovely cock." she taunted.

Near at hand, I could make out Janet moaning loudly on the floor; legs spread wide. Sydney was eating her out. Has my sister ever done that before? I have no idea, but here she was and apparently, very good at it. Syd had her legs together and ass in the air as Jeff was doing to her, what she did to Janet. His tongue darting across her labia. He presented two fingers and began to insert them. Eric was watching this all stroking his cock watching Claire.

My cock was stretching Mindy's vagina. "God Taylor," She cried. "I've wanted... Oh FUCK!" she screamed.

My legs were getting weak. I didn't want to pull out. It felt so good, but I couldn't stand much longer. Telling Claire to move quickly. She did, releasing us as I brought Mindy's legs together, pinning her against me and clamping myself inside like a living vice.

"OH MY GOD!" she screamed. As I carefully lowered us onto the couch. I spread my legs allowing Mindy's to stay shut between mine. She placed her hands on my hips behind her and began to ride for all we were worth. Claire looked to Eric beating himself off like mad.

"Eric," she called, "Get that cock over here NOW! It's time that I got some too."

Eric was eager to aide. He sat down right next to Mindy and I holding his enraged cock like he was to raise a flag on it. Claire turned her back to him as she pressed her hairy, dripping snatch against his member. Then down she went crying out in pleasure. Slamming into his pelvis.

There they were, mother and daughter fucking side by side. Truly a sight to take. I grabbed Mindy's ass cheeks and spread them. I watched as my cock disappeared in her pussy over and over. Her lips extended around it in our incestuous glove. Her moans pouring out with every pound. Mixing with the cries from her mother beside her.

Jeff was now kneeling behind Sydney slowly entering her from behind as Janet began to scream as she came for the second time in ten minutes. One hand grasping Sydney tightly in her streaked hair as her legs fell over Syd's shoulders. She moaned into her pussy as Jeff's cock filled her.

"Oh Mindy." I moaned "You feel so good... God I love your pussy."

Claire had reached a hand down and was rubbing Mindy's clit as I fucked her. Mindy reached over and did the same. What a crazy pair. My balls began to tighten as I beheld this seen. This forbidden fruit was getting to me.

"FUCK!" So damn good. "I'm close."

"Me too!" cried Mindy. "Cum in me Cousin. It's okay. Fill me! Tell me!" she cried as she began to slam harder and harder.

"Oh God I'm gonna cum in you Mindy. I'm gonna cum deep inside you. You want that? My hot cum. Fuck!" I cried feeling it surging though my body. My muscles tightened. I felt an eruption approach.

"I'm CUMMING!" I bellowed as my semen shot forth from my spear into the womb of my cousin pounding atop me. Her wet vice clamped tight as her own body shook.

"Oh my God! I feel it!" she called. "I'm...I'm... Oh Mommy!" Mindy began to buck and jump like crazy. She thrust downwards, deeper than the rest and held it as our cum mixed together. Claire watched, pinching her nipples as her daughter came beside her.

A loud groan announced Jeff as her pulled out of my sister sending his pearls all over her ass and back. Janet jumped up and began to lick them off of her. Smearing his cum across her face to which Sydney greedily began to lick.

Eric cried her was close, to which Aunt Claire sprung from his cock and taking him into her mouth. He began to hump her face as little white drops seeped out the edges of her lips. His loud moans coursing through the living room.

Mindy slid off my tool next to my aunt. Cum leaking out of her dripping wet pussy as she stood. Claire looked down at my semi-erect dick and then to her daughter.

"So Mindy," she began, "What say to giving these boys another go? But this time, I want my nephew," she said with a wicked smile. Mindy's was a dead on replica as she crawled up between Eric's legs and took him into her mouth.

"Onto the floor with you," said my aunt. In a flash I was down there on my back. She slithered up to my body and looked at me.

"So Taylor? Is there something you would like your horny auntie to do for you?" She teased.

"Suck it," I replied.

With a smile, she grasped my soft dick and slid her lips all the way down the shaft. She began to pump it up and down. She was overly experienced. Using her tongue and teeth in only the right places. I was rock hard in no time.

"There's that big boy I've heard about," She said with a wink. She crawled up. She straddled my stomach placing her wet snatch against my abs. Rocking her hips, I could feel her lips spreading their taboo juices against my lower torso. She reached behind herself and grasped my cock.

"I think this belongs inside me," she purred.

She slid her wet snatch against my skin backwards. My cock now pressing into the crack of her ass as she slid it up. Her cheeks pressing against my crown looking for the right spot. Suddenly, wet folds wrapped themselves around my head.

"There we are." She said and looked at me. Ever so slowly, she slid her moist pussy down my cock. Teasing me as she would pull back up. Relishing in the control she possessed. I have had enough teasing right now.

Reaching up, I grabbed her by the hips and thrust her down upon me. She let out a cry of surprise mixed with pleasure.

"Oh my, Taylor." She panted. "You really go for what you want, don't you?" She began to buck her hips. Up and down my aunt went on top of me. Her womb holding me in a velvety grasp. Then without warning, she pulled herself up.

"This should be a new one for you," she said as she grasped my cock. I felt her wet lips pass away. Suddenly, a new feeling was coming. My aunt placed the tip of my cock at her forbidden entrance. Lubricated with Mindy's cum, my own, and my aunt's wet pussy; I began to slowly penetrate her ass.

"So fucking tight!" I cried as she crept lower.

"Oh GOD!" she cried as she began to rub her clit.

It was slow going. She would lower a bit, then raise that much. Smearing our fluids deeper into her anus. Lower she crept, and faster she went. It wasn't long until I was truly fucking Aunt Claire's ass.

Mindy was now atop her boyfriend for the first time this trip. She sternly watched us as his cock worked into her pussy. Janet was on her back eating Sydney out. This truly was her first. She couldn't get enough of my sister's cunt as she feasted for all she was worth. Syd began to suck Jeff's cock in front of her to make him hard again. Once he was at full mast she told him fuck Janet.

Jeff got down on the floor and spread her legs wide. With one thrust, he was to the depths of her wet hole. She moaned deeply into Sydney, much to her satisfaction.

Aunt Claire bounced on top of me.

"Oh Taylor! You're filling my ass soo.... Oh!" She cried. I beheld the sight of a woman I knew was nearing climax. I bucked my hips into her, driving deeper than I thought I could. She vigorously rubbed herself. Growing closer, and closer. I could see her tense up until suddenly,"

"FUCK I'M CUMMMMMINNNNGGGG!" she screamed. Everyone turned to watch their mother, aunt, or relation's parent cum atop my cock impaled in her ass. I was not far behind as I felt the flood approach. I began to fire spout after spout of ejaculate into my Aunts dark hole coating her internally. We slowed our pace.

"That was incredible," she said to me holding my face in her palms. She leaned down, with me still inside her, and kissed me firmly on the lips. I felt her tongue pass to mine as I greedily accepted it.

Our activities reluctantly slowed as each person reached their climax. We stumbled together, drenched in sweat and cum.

"Would you look at us?" Sydney commented. "What the hell would anyone think?"

Suddenly, Jeff perked up. "Oh My God!" he said turning to us. "Aunt Jo! Do you think she heard?" he panicked.

"Don't you worry about her," Claire said with a laugh. "When she drinks, she'd sleep through a war. Even if it was right outside."

"That's a relief," he replied.

"Why's that?" She responded. Jeff was struck back by this.

"Why do you think? If she saw us, or even suspected it... I mean. Come on!"

"What makes you think she wouldn't join?" Claire asked her naked son.

"You don't think she would, do you?" He asked overly interested.

"I'm sure of it. Especially with a little coaxing from me," she said. She cocked her head to the side. "Is that what you wanted, Jeff. Do you want a chance to stick your beautiful cock in your aunt like Taylor has?" His eyes went wide.

She raised an eyebrow "Or maybe, you wanted it in me?"

"I... I don't know about that. I'm... not now." He stammered truly nervous.

"Fair enough," she replied. "But don't think I'll forget it."

Aunt Claire turned to me.

"What about you, Taylor? Would you really take the chance to fuck your mother? If she was willing?" She lowered her voice to me. "Trust me when I say that I believe she secretly is"

My own mother? Was she serious? I began to flash images of her through my mind. Memories of long ago. Anything and everything. Now my aunt's asking if I wanted to have sex with her.

I mean, it's a given that my mom is gorgeous. Honestly, in my eyes, most women are. But She... What am I thinking? Why this? This is the ultimate. Sex between siblings, I guess people can look the other way. We're young, curious. I'm sure it happens more often than most people think. It was a high honor in the Celtic world, so that can be understood.

Cousins, even more so. We are really striking distances here. I mean we have some of the same blood. But they have at least half of someone totally unrelated to me and my line. That can truly be accepted, right? Maybe not truly, but moreover.

But what about Aunt Claire? Doing the math, I already stated that siblings could be okay. Therefore the sibling of my mother should prove all right. Just because I give her a different first name then anyone else that meets her doesn't mean it's off limits. If I just called her Claire anyways, who would ever know? But would that really rationalize it? I think so. But how can that help with me and my mother?

Well, Claire is the sibling of my mother. In some sense, she is like the copy. So if I already have with my aunt, I might as well have with Mom. To be with mom. To have sex with... No matter how I say it, it still sounds like the ultimate sin. Can I be ready for it? Would I be willing to tempt fate. Spit in the face of morals, and church law? I'm not too religious so maybe I could the second.

Now, I can't help but think of my mother, and the way I remember her changes. I find myself focusing more on what she is wearing, isn't wearing, her pose, her shape, her essence. I'm seeing a woman in my mind who has been off limits, so to speak. I've never thought of her in a lustful way before. The thought of it is both alarming and encouraging.

I looked up to my Aunt.

"Give me some time." I replied.

The end shall follow...

*

(Thank you for reading Trouble Brewing III. Please vote if you enjoyed it or didn't. Leave comments. I always appreciate feedback of any kind. As for the final chapter, it's on its way. Thanks again. S.S.)