Trouble Brewing Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scribbleskillz
scribbleskillz
2,059 Followers

A moan escaped my lips as Janet began to bob her head on my slowly hardening penis. She had both hands involved, one holding the shaft, and one holding her up. I had to return the favor to her.

I pulled her off my cock. The moment I did, she looked disappointed. It looked like I just pulled cocaine away from an addict. Before she could say anything, I took off my pants completely and lay down against the pile the tarp made. My semi hard cock ready for her to continue.

She smiled once again as she crawled over to it. The moment she was there, she engulfed it again and continued her assault. Her ass was pointing up in the air next to me. One of her fingers found it's way into her as she began to pleasure herself while sucking me. Visions of Mindy's story flashed into my mind of her in the same position. This time, with a cock in her mouth.

I reached up and grabbed Janet's legs, encouraging her over closer. She got the idea as she brought one leg up and over my head positioning us in a sixty-nine. There in front of me was one of the wettest pussies I have ever seen. I brought my fingers up and spread her wide open. Her pink interior looked to have never been spoiled.

Very gently, I began to insert my index figure into her. A moan tried to force its way out her mouth, but my cock stopped it as her voice reverberated against it. I was almost at full mast. Pulling my finger out, I found it covered in her juices. The scent filing my nostrils. I couldn't resist any longer.

Spreading her wide again, I leaned my head in and stuck my tongue deep into that waiting hole. She had to have been with several men, but I would never have guessed from how tight she held my intruder. I licked and lapped. My chin pressing against her clit here and there. She almost seemed to be crying on my sore tool. Our bodies pressed together. Sweat building between our bellies. My arms reached up and around her shapely ass pressing my face into her deepest held secret.

I never had tasted a woman from a shaved pussy before. It was amazing. So smooth, and sweet. I was intoxicated with her. I was going crazy between her legs. Nibbling, biting, licking, sucking. Wanting more and more. God I needed her on it now!

Janet must have thought the same thing as she quickly stopped her attack. She looked back at me with the hunger that I have now seen countless times.

Quickly, she sprung off me and straddled my waist. I reached up and grabbed her hips. She reached in between my legs and began to position for entry. I felt her smooth, wet skin begin to lubricate my cock.

Just as we were lined up, the basement door opened. Not NOW!

"Taylor! You down here?" I heard Sydney's voice call down.

Quickly Janet jumped off of me. Shit! As she did, Syd's footsteps were heard coming down the stairs. Just as I stood up, I looked right at my sister. Her arms crossed, and obviously enjoying the view based upon her smirk.

Janet stood behind me.

"Sorry to interrupt," she mocked. I didn't even bother hiding my erection.

"I'm sure you are," I replied. Just when I got horny too. "What's so important?"

"Oh nothing much. We were all just about to go swimming and wondered if you guys wanted to join."

"Swim? Where in the lake? It's pouring outside." I stated.

"So? We came up here for a good time and I'm not going to let the rain keep me in any longer." She proudly put. "Besides, you ever swam in the rain?" She asked coming closer to us. For some odd reason, I hadn't gone soft yet.

"It'll be fun," Syd said as she reached out and let her fingers walk along my cock. Syd looked back to Janet. She was trying to cover herself.

"What about you Janet? You up for it?" She asked walking up next to her. Janet looked up to find that Syd was but inches from her face. One of Syd's hands reached out and grabbed Janet's ass and pulled up. Janet's breath caught in her mouth. Syd allowed her hand to slide all the way around her hip until it was at the line leading to her pelvis. Then down it went. Syd ran her fingers across Janet's moist lips.

A sinister smile ran across Syd's mouth.

"If you guys want, I'll give you a moment." She said.

Janet and I looked to each other.

"That's probably not a good idea," I lied.

"Oh, I think it's a great idea." Syd responded. She calmly strutted across the room as Janet and I looked at each other. We both desperately wanting to continue our secret activity, but neither would voice it now. Syd, in the mean time, grabbed an old wooden chair that was stored down here and walked back to us. She placed it on the ground.

"Come here, brother." Syd commanded in a very subtle order.

I couldn't stop myself from walking to her. I placed myself directly in front of my sister.

"This shirt won't due. We want her to see all of you." With that said, she lifted my shirt off my body exposing my torso. Syd ran her hand up my skin and placed her palm against my chest. She pushed hard.

"Take a seat." And I fell onto the chair. She smiled down at my naked form. What the hell was going on? I just couldn't resist her right now. She looked up to the bewildered Janet.

"Janet," she sweetly called. "Come over here please."

Janet cautiously walked over to us. She stood right in front of me in nothing but her yellow top.

"We must take care of this too for my dear brother. Let's show him all you have to offer." She untied the straps of Janet's top. Janet stood paralyzed before me now as naked and yearning as I. My aching cock still rigid as ever.

"I want you to get on top of him," Syd commanded again. Janet looked down to me. As I looked up, she began to turn to face me.

"No! Not that way. Your back will be too him. I want to look at your eyes as his cock sinks into you," Syd said.

"You're... You're going to watch?" stammered Janet.

"Of course I am. I'm going to watch you two fuck each other's brains out. Now mount my brother!" she said sternly. The red streaks in her hair matched the fire in her eyes.

I sat motionless as Janet turned her back to me. She took a step back. As she did, the valley of her ass nestled my raging hard on. I reached down and placed a hand under each cheek. Syd pulled a stool out of a pile and sat on it crossed legged. She watched us intently.

Janet's breathing was rapidly increasing as she began to step further back. Her left leg just outside of mine. And now her right leg. Her wet box was directly over my cock. I held her up. Slowly she relaxed herself and I lowered her gently. The tip of my prick sliding against her leg, slowly inching its way closer to its goal. The dampness increased against my cock head. And then I felt her lips.

The head of my penis rested at her entrance; the tip parted her folds. Slowly, Janet lowered herself down. Her pussy clamped around the head of my manhood. My God it was tight. She carefully raised herself back up and sank down again. This time sliding further. She did it again, and again. Each time I slipped deeper inside her. Then finally, she brought herself back to the very tip. Barely clinging on, keeping us together. Suddenly, she dropped herself down, shoving my cock to its limit in her depths as our voices melded together in a harmonic groan.

I couldn't believe the sensation that ripped its way through my body. For someone who loves thick cocks, her pussy was tighter than I'd dare to imagine. She bounced on my lap, my hands aiding in support and together we fucked.

Syd watched us intently. Her eyes never leaving our connection. Unblinking. Her legs were no longer crossed. She sat now legs spread as far as they would go. She licked her fingers as she watched us and brought her hand down to her quivering snatch.

"How does it feel, Janet? How's my big brother's cock feel inside you." She taunted.

"It's... It's filling me up," she cried as she threw her head back in bliss. She continuously slammed herself upon me over and over again as my sister watched. She grasped one of her tits in her hand as she continued to stimulate herself.

"Oh, Yes!" cried Janet. Our slapping echoed between these damp walls. "It feels good. Sooo fucking gooooood!"

Syd's teeth were gritting together. Her orgasm finding its way closer... But not before Janet.

High pitch yelps began to come from her lips. Her moans and panting intensifying with each thrust. And then without warning, she clamped onto my organ for dear life as she was swept over with throws of passion. Inaudible words poured out of her mouth. Syd working harder than ever as she brought herself off right after Jan. Her body shaking. Eyes clamped shut. Mouth agape.

Unfortunately, due to today's activities, I still had a ways to go. But as for now, I was more than content with my manhood resting inside Janet as she gathered herself. Sydney leaned back soaking in the moment.

"That... That was truly something." Syd said as she slowly tried to stand. A wide smile on her face as she gave a good stretch. "So you guys still coming out for a swim?" She asked once more as she walked back up the stairs leaving Jan and me still entwined.

Janet was leaning on me like a wall. My hands stuck to her hips. My cock still hard and entombed inside her. Her breathing was slow and deep.

"We should probably go cool off." I said. Judging by the sound of the rain outside, that wouldn't take long at all.

"Yeah..." Janet began. She slowly pulled herself up off my lap. A moan of disappointment slipped out of her as my cock fell from her lips and smacked against my stomach. She grabbed her swimsuit and put it back on. All I could do was watch from my chair. She looked at me as she tied her strap around her neck.

"Thank you, Taylor." She said as she walked up and kissed my cheek.

"Glad I could help," I replied as she walked upstairs taking the album with her.

There I was, still horny, and unsatisfied. It took me forever to get hard, and now it will take just as long to get soft... Fuck it. Let's go swim.

By this time, Aunt Claire and Mom (Jo) were nearing the mountains in their sedan. The highway they were on was almost empty. Few cars heading in the same direction, many more heading away. Their blue sky was slowly turning to the dark and dreary overcast that lay above us. Jo drove while Claire rested in the passenger seat. She gripped the wheel as she leaned forward to look at the melancholy sky where they headed.

"Hey Claire," she said. Claire remained asleep. Jo looked over and gave her a friendly, but firm nudge. "Claire. Wake up. Take a look at that." She said indicating to the clouds.

Claire blinked her eyes groggily. She strained them open as she looked ahead.

"What?" she said as she tried to focus.

"Look at those clouds." Jo said. "I've never seen it like this. Especially this time of year. What do you make of it?"

Claire glanced up. "I'm no meteorologist. I just see clouds. Wake me when you see something interesting." She began to get comfortable once again just as they began to drive over a bridge.

As they did, Claire's eyes locked on the swollen river beneath them. A brown torrent of water was rushing just a few feet below the bridge. Stubborn stems of trees just barely poking out of the water.

"Holy shit." She said as she looked at the gushing stream. "That's pretty damn interesting."

Near the other side of the bridge, the water had forced part of the levee to burst earlier. Water was surging though onto virgin ground.

Blinking yellow lights ahead could now be seen. As they approached, the sisters saw a construction crew sitting in a truck staring out at a line of telephone poles. A wire that went into the ground had become fixed to a floating tree.

"That river runs from up in the mountains." Claire said wide-eyed.

"Yeah, I think it does." Her sister responded.

"Do you think they're alright?" Claire said as she began to worry.

"Yes, I do. The cabin is high up. Not to mention that the lake's water level is controlled by a dam." She looked over to her sister, trying to keep her own fear out of sight. This time, she needed to comfort rather than be comforted. "They should be fine."

Drops of rain began to splatter against the windshield. Claire sat back a little more at ease. Jo looked over at her as they plowed their way through the shower.

"Don't worry. It won't be far now." She assured.

It was all too surreal. There we were, out in the middle of a downpour in nothing but our bathing suits. We lined up along the dock shivering and soaked. Then all at once, we jumped. Into the water with us. The cold now surrounding our bodies, grasping and hugging us tightly. Yet it didn't matter to anyone in the least.

There we played. We swam, raced, dove, jumped, submerged and splashed. It was our own little way of fighting back against the storm. All huddled together tightly, denying the shivers. It felt like a movie. Something you watch, but never get to experience. We were just being careless and carefree.

Eric was up on the dock chasing Syd as they played some sort of "King of the Dock" game. When he caught her, she let out a scream of laughter. He embraced her tightly as he lifted her up. Her legs kicking. Then down they both went into the lake. When they emerged, Syd began to splash Eric. Apparently thinking she could get him wetter than they already were.

Janet floated along on her back feeling the soft patters of the rainfall against her body. Jeff next to her on an air mattress he brought. Every-now-and-again they would switch, until both shared it. Torsos out while their legs kicked softly in the water.

As for me, I was floating with all but my head submerged. From where I was, the sandy lake bottom at least a yard beneath my feet. Just enjoying the moment when a hand grasped my ankle and down into the dark I went.

I barely had enough time to catch a breath before I was immersed in the lake. Once under, I was totally aware of the body near me. Her long hair dancing around her head like a breeze in slow motion. It had to be Mindy. I opened my eyes to see her form gliding gracefully through the water. Almost angelic, she seemed. She turned sharply and swam right up into my face.

Her eyes shown like ever changing marbles bathed in the little light we had. Her hair now wrapping around my head as its momentum passed her sudden stop. Bubbles of air suddenly caressed my body and ran with haste up to the surface. A sudden laugh escaped her lips as more bubbles flew out to freedom. We raced with them up to the surface ourselves.

We bobbed above the water line as the rain pelted us again.

"Got you," She laughed as she floated near me.

"I let you," I lied.

"Ha! I bet." She retorted. A loud splash caught our attention. Turning we saw Syd now standing on the dock striking poses that mocked muscle. Eric was in the water where the ripples of the noise originate. Cheers and applause emanated from Janet and Jeff.

Mindy looked on and laughed. She didn't notice me deftly slip beneath the surface. Down I went always looking up. Beneath her, I couldn't help but admire my cousin once more. Perfect in all the right places.

Just then, I noticed above the water, she became aware of the fact I wasn't to be seen. Acting quickly, I grabbed both her legs and pulled. Down she came followed by thousands of bubbles. Her arms trailing along with her hair. I wrestled her to the lakebed.

Looking up, I saw a sight that made me jump. There, riding the bubbles back to the surface was Mindy's top. I felt the smile stretch across my face as I looked back down to see her breasts naked and exposed. She grinned that sly grin of hers as she leaned forward and grabbed the back of my head. As she pulled, our lips found each other's. There we shared air, beneath the water. Her bare chest pressing into mine. Her goose pimpled skin having no comparison to her nipples harder than my own.

Our tongues met for the first time. First wrapping around one another, then caressing as our bodies pressed together tightly. As we rolled and turned together, our bodies slowly began floating up, then softly breaching the water level.

"Follow me," she said with a wink. Then slowly she went underwater once again.

I looked over at everyone else to see them caught up in their own activities. I deeply sucked in a breath a plunged myself below.

As I swam to the bottom, I saw Mindy kicking away from me. Surprised, I silently followed. I watched her as best as I could. Paying very close attention to her ass as she swam just a few feet ahead of me. The visibility was slowly getting worse leaving me to think we were approaching the house, hidden in its shadow. To prove me right, the ground began to slope up and soon we were out of the water.

We were on the far side of the cabin. Hidden from the others who we could still hear laughing and screaming. Mindy walked cautiously up to the deck with me right behind.

Suddenly, she stopped and turned. I found myself directly in front of her as she grabbed me and kissed me deeply. I couldn't help it as I pushed her against the wall. A sudden moan of surprised escaped her mouth to be swallowed in my own. I grabbed each of her wrists and held them up above her head, stretching her body against my own. Holding her wrists now with one hand, I placed the other behind her and roughly pulled her chest against my waiting mouth as a moan of pleasure parted her lips.

I sucked onto her nipple like I was receiving life. Her panting causing it to rise and fall. My tongue danced along it as I inhaled her fragrance.

"Take me inside." She moaned.

Like horny teenagers again, we flew inside. Our bodies still dripping wet. Into the living room we went. Through the bay windows ahead, the rain fell. Inside, we were burning hot.

We embraced each other again in a sensual kiss. My hands trailing down her back. She held onto my shoulders and began to knead them like clay. I slid my hands further and filled them each with the cheeks her perfect ass. I squeezed tightly, kneading her flesh in with my fingers.

"Fuck it," she said. "Just take them off, will ya?" She purred with stern intent, and I did, quickly with as much desire. Seconds later I was standing in front of my naked and horny cousin.

My quickly hands traveled back to her ass, and then a little bit lower. I reached my right hand around and began to slide it down her crack from the top. Her tiny asshole first came to my touch. A slight gasp escaped from her upon its discovery.

"Dirty boy," she purred. "That's for later."

A chill ran down my spine of the prospect as I trailed my hand further. Mindy spread her legs some more giving me better access and instantly came to the base of her pussy lips. Her breath caught short as I touched her.

"Why the fuck are you being so sensual?" she asked playfully annoyed.

With that I grabbed her and threw her onto the couch. A lustful fire spilled out of her eyes as she landed legs spread.

I leapt on her like a cheetah onto prey. One hand diving right into her pussy as I kissed her hard on the mouth. She returned the contact just as rough and pinched my nipples. What a little bitch this one can be. I began to rub her cunt, feeling the wetness pour out of her.

"Oh God," she began to pant. As she grabbed each leg and spread her thighs wider.

I fell between her legs instantly taking my place near her sex. Taking my middle finger, I placed it at her entrance and began to push it in. It almost felt like she sucked it to its depth. Before I knew it, I was all the way up to the knuckles. I began to pull it out, then in. Faster and faster. Pumping her, finger fucking her. My arms began to tense. Her moans multiplying.

"Oh FUCK!" she cried. Her eyes suddenly locked on to my hidden erection as her hand began to massage me over my trunks. "God I want you bad! Please...Oh More!" She was wriggling in ecstasy. I began to go at her with two fingers with my thumb right on her clit. "Oh My God!" she shrieked as she began to pound the cushions with her fists.

scribbleskillz
scribbleskillz
2,059 Followers