Trucker Sucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no idea at this point what he would want me to do, but I understood what he was saying. I imagined how nerve-wracking and stressful it would be driving on those crazy freeways every day. "Yes sir. I'll try to help as much as I can."

"That's my boy. Now today's been pretty hectic, so I feel like I've got more than one load that I need help with. Do you think you're up for helping me get rid of a number of loads?"

"Yes sir." I wondered what he meant, but I knew I was willing to do anything to help him.

"Good boy. I think it's time to get started. Why don't you take my boots off for me?" Max sat on the side of the bed, him massive 6'-6" form causing the bedsprings to creak in protest. I knelt before him as he stuck out his foot. I undid the laces of his boots one at a time and set them aside, his socks as well. His warm masculine scent filtered into my senses—it wasn't offensive—just the earthy scent of a man who works hard every day. I didn't know why, but I felt my nerves tingling as I breathed in the manly aroma.

"That's good, now my shirt," he said as he tossed his ball cap onto his duffel bag. I went to stand up after taking his shoes off but he reached out and put his big meaty hands on my shoulders. "No, just stay down there to take my shirt off." He spread his big thighs to allow me access to the buttons at the front of his shirt. I inched forward on my knees and reached for the first button in the middle of his chest. My hands were shaking, unsure of what I was doing. I'd never been this close to a man in my life, especially one as gargantuan as Max.

"Just relax, Kid. You're doing fine. Just undo those buttons one at a time." His soft lulling voice and warm smile eased my anxiety. I undid the first button and then the next one. His powerful pecs came into view, a fine trail of black chest hair in the middle leading further down towards his abdomen. I opened another two buttons and his shirt slid open to each side, revealing his nipples. For some reason, I found myself breathing rapidly as I looked at the little buds, the pebbly surface topped by stiff little nipples. I opened two more buttons and then all that remained was what was tucked into his pants.

"Pull it out."

"Wh...what?" I asked, wondering what he meant.

"Pull the rest of my shirt out of my pants."

"Oh," I said under my breath as I pulled the tails of his shirt out of his jeans and undid the final button. I eased it open to each side and slid my hands up to push it off his shoulders. I gasped as the shirt dropped to the bed behind him, his huge barrel-like chest coming into view. His shoulders were huge and muscular, leading into beefy arms that any football player would be proud of. His pecs were spectacularly prominent, powerful plates that drew your attention to his impressive chest. My eyes seemed to follow the enticing trail of black chest hair—a small clump in the middle of his chest led to a narrowing little trail that disappeared beneath the waistband of his jeans. I gazed from his chest downwards, taking in the rippling muscles of his six-pack. As I looked at his powerful masculine body, my mouth felt dry, and I found myself licking my lips.

"That's good, Kid," Max said as he tossed his shirt on top of his duffel bag and then leaned back, supporting his body with his arms straight behind him. "Now that my shirts out of the way, I think it's time for you to give me a bath."

My eyes flicked to the bathroom. I hadn't been in there yet, but I figured there was a standard tub and shower in there. I definitely knew how to run a bath. I started to get up.

"Un-uh," he said as his powerful hands pushed me back to my knees.

"I...I thought you wanted a bath, sir?" I asked, totally confused.

"I do," he said as he leaned back once more and looked at me sternly. "But you're going to do it with your tongue."

From my position on my knees between his big spread thighs, I looked up at the huge man towering over me. The look in his eyes told me he wasn't fooling around, that he was expecting me to do as he asked. I had butterflies in my stomach as I thought about what he was asking, but deep down, I knew I couldn't resist anything he asked—I was willing to please him in any way I could. He could see my resistance fading as my eyes dropped to his magnificent chest, my tongue running out to wet my lips once more.

"That's my boy," he said in that soft lulling voice of his. He reached forward and slipped his big hand around my head. "Why don't you start right here?" He drew my head to his broad chest, my lips touching the warm skin in the middle of his pec. Once he had me where he wanted, he put his hand back on the bed behind him and left me to my duties. His skin felt wickedly sinful under my lips, and I felt myself get all tingly again as I kissed his chest. I slipped my tongue out and ran it over the smooth skin, then drew it back into my mouth and swallowed. I could smell and taste him, the manly flavor of him settling on my taste buds. I thought I would have been repulsed, but instead, I found myself wanting more. I feathered my tongue out against his chest once more, and then started to lick in longer broad strokes.

"That's it. I knew you'd like that, Kid. Yeah, I needed a nice warm bath like this. It's the perfect thing to take away the tensions of the day. Just keep doing that and eventually, I'll be giving you that nice big load we talked about."

I made my way across his chest until my lips and tongue encountered his pert little nipple. I ran my tongue over it slowly and then closed my lips around the protruding bud and sucked.

"Yeah, that's it," he said softly. "Suck that tit." I did as he asked, feeling the pebbly nipple stiffen and come alive in my mouth. It felt tremendously excitingly and I found my eyes closing in pleasure as I sucked. I finally released his nipple and licked my way across his chest, being sure my tongue swept over every square inch.

"I could tell you had a pretty little mouth on you," Max said as my lips closed over his other nipple and I gave it the same loving treatment as the first one. When that one was nice and stiff, I licked my way further up his chest to his broad shoulders. I dragged my tongue over his pronounced muscles, my heart fluttering with excitement as I licked from one side to the other. I was overwhelmed by the new emotions flooding through me as I used my tongue to bathe this big giant of a man. I'd never felt like this before in my life. I could feel the blood pounding in my veins and my cock stiffening in my jeans as I drew my tongue across his smooth salty skin.

"I need that mouth of yours right here," he said as he raised one arm and pulled my face into his armpit. The masculine scent filtered into my nostrils sensually and I felt my dick twitch as it continued to harden. I eagerly dove into the warm moistness of his armpit. My tongue feathered out from between my lips and into the silky damp hair. With his big mitt gripping my head, he pulled my lips even deeper, my tongue rolling languidly across the tender skin under his arm.

"Mmmmmm," I heard myself purr as I savored the masculine taste of his sweat. He let go and I pressed my lips as deep as they could go, my tongue swirling in slow teasing circles in the hot damp pit. I loved the taste of him—the pure manly taste that I'd never experienced before. I spent about 5 minutes licking and sucking at his armpit before he gripped my head and pulled me over from one armpit to the other.

"That's the way, Kid, get right in there," he said as I enthusiastically gave its partner the same treatment. I licked and sucked at the hot moistness until all that was left was the remnants of my glistening saliva. Satisfied with my work, he pulled my head to the underside of his abs.

"Keep going, you're not done yet." He sat back once more as I slid my tongue sensually over the defined muscles of his V-shaped torso. I could feel his chiseled abs rippling under his skin as I licked down over his gorgeous body. I licked from one side to the other, my lips following the scintillating contours of his six-pack as I used my tongue to bathe him. I kept getting lower until the tip of my tongue feathered deftly across his lower abdomen and I stopped to probe deep into his navel.

"That's great, but let's cut this bath short for a little while," Max said as he pushed me back from his body. My face was flushed and I knew he could see the lustful desire in my eyes as I looked up at him, wanting to continue what he'd asked me to do. "Don't worry, Kid, I'll let you finish the job soon enough." He had a wickedly sinful grin on his face when he said that. "Take your clothes off, it's time to get you started on a little cocksucking."

"But I...I never—"

"No buts. You may have never sucked a cock before, but you're definitely going to now. We both know you like what you're doing. That hardon is a dead giveaway." He nodded to my midsection and I looked down to see the pronounced bulge in my jeans. "Now get those clothes off." He never raised his voice but I knew from his tone not to defy him. I jumped to my feet and pulled off my t-shirt and jeans. "Underwear too." With my face turning crimson, I reluctantly pulled down my underwear and stepped out of them, my embarrassingly hard cock sticking rigidly up.

"Not a bad pecker for a little guy. Now, get back on your knees and take my pants off for me." He stood next to the bed as I obediently dropped to my knees. His huge frame towered over me as I reached up and undid the button of his jeans. With my heart racing, I slid down the zipper and reached for the waistband. I started to pull downwards, my eyes drawn to the opening of his pants. The tantalizing trail of hair leading from his chest to his abdomen ended in a patch of trimmed pubic hair. It was cut nice and close. He wasn't wearing any underwear and I could see the thick base of his member. As I lowered his pants even more, I gulped as the broad root came into view, the rest of his prick still covered by his left pant leg. I could feel the pressure of his immense dick straining against the denim fabric as it fought to be released from its confinement. I pulled down forcefully and the material caught for just a second on the broad flared helmet before I jerked downwards and his jeans puddled around his ankles. His enormous cock burst forth, the enflamed crimson crown brushing against my cheek as it sprung up and slapped noisily against his stomach.

"Oh my God," I said under my breath as I looked at the magnificent cylinder of flesh rising up from between his legs. It pointed upwards at about a 45-degree angle, the long thick shaft and engorged mushroom head bobbing menacingly with each powerful beat of his heart. I had never seen anything so huge—or beautiful—in my entire life. It was ramrod straight, with a series of prominent bluish veins tracing all around the turgid shaft like a roadmap of China. The engorged helmet was enormous and angry looking, with a thick rope-like corona separating the pulsing tip from the blood-feeding shaft. My eyes zeroed in on the gleaming red eye at the very tip as a drop of pre-cum pulsed to the surface and started to distend downwards, the dewy drop dangling enticingly as it swayed seductively back and forth.

"Lick that up before it drops," Max said as he nodded towards the shiny drop of fluid. I moved closer on my knees and lifted my face up towards his monstrous prick. He took his throbbing prick in hand and pushed it down until it was pointed right towards my mouth. I watched the mesmerizing drop of pre-cum increase in size as more oozed forth, the shiny strand distending even lower. I could see that in another second or two, the thinning web would snap and the warm fluid would fall to the floor. Not wanting to disappoint Max, I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue beneath the dangling strand until I felt it settle right in the middle of my tongue.

"That's a good boy," Max said as I watched him milk his fingers slowly forward, more pre-cum oozing forth to pool on my tongue. It grew in size until he flicked his prick-head downwards, snapping the stringy web so it fell right into my mouth. "Swallow," he instructed.

I closed my lips and drew the warm puddle of fluid deep into my mouth and swallowed. "Mmmmm," I heard myself moan in pleasure as his silky juice slid down my throat. I didn't think my cock could have gotten any harder but I felt it stiffen even more as I swirled my tongue around the insides of my mouth searching for every savory drop.

"You like that, eh Kid?" he asked as he sat back down on the edge of the bed and spread his tree-trunk-like thighs far apart.

"Yes sir."

"That's good, because you're going to be getting a steady dose of that from now on." He had his big hand wrapped around his cock and kept it pointed right at me. "Okay, put your mouth on in and start sucking—I'll feed you some of that juice straight from the source."

"Sir, can I...can I just ask, how big is it?"

"It's 11" long and 7½" around."

I shivered as I looked at his mouthwatering stallion-like member, knowing I was in the presence of the most magnificent cock imaginable.

"I guess you like it big, eh Kid. You can jerk off while you're sucking it if you want, but if you cum, just make sure you catch it in your hand."

"Yes sir."

"C'mon Boy, get your mouth on it," he accompanied his command by stroking his hand forwards, another drop of shimmering fluid oozing to the surface. Kneeling between his big spread thighs, I quickly leaned forwards and pressed my lips to the spongy tissues of his glans, my tongue slipping out to lick at the juices seeping from the wet red eye. His cock was incredibly hot, the pebbly tissues almost searing my lips. I let my lips start to spread open as I leaned further forwards, my lips following the flaring contours of the broad crimson crown. As my lips stretched and stretched over the spongy surface of his glans, I couldn't believe how excited I was becoming. My body was tingling all over as I spread my lips open further and further. Just as I felt they were about to tear at the corners of my mouth, they slipped over the thick corona and his massive knob filled my mouth, my lips clamping down beyond the rope-like ridge. As I felt the heat of the enormous crown filling my mouth, I felt the delicious contractions start in my midsection as I started to cum—without even touching my cock!

"Mmmmhhnn...mmmmhhnnnnn," I groaned into his enflamed glans as I took my pulsing dick in one hand and pointed it towards the palm of my other hand. The semen sped up the shaft of my throbbing pecker and spurted forth, my cupping hand catching my warm cum as instructed. I swirled my tongue all around the massive invader filling my mouth and it fired my torched libido even more. The wickedly nasty sensations caused by what I was doing had my dick shooting wad after wad into my cupping hand. I kept sucking as the final tingling sensations coursed through me, my hand covered with my milky semen.

"Well well," Max said as he looked down at me, a big smile on his face. "I guess you really like that. You came as soon as you had the head in your mouth. Let's see what you've got in your hand there."

I held up my hand, a massive puddle of cum cupped in the palm of my hand while milky ribbons hung off my fingers.

"That's quite a load you've got there. I want you to spread that all over the head of my cock and then lick it off."

I paused for a second, but the stern look on his face convinced me to do as he said. I slipped my mouth off his turgid prick and brought my cum-covered hand to the throbbing cock-head, lathering the lemon-sized crown with my semen. I could feel the intense heat of the enflamed tip warming my hand as I rubbed my silvery goo all over the sensitive glans, the milky discharge clinging erotically to the spongy skin.

"Lick your fingers." With most of my cum clinging to the tip of his throbbing pecker, I brought my fingers to my mouth and licked them clean as he watched, a smile of satisfaction on his face. I'd never tasted my own cum before, but knowing this is what Max wanted me to do, I found the taste of it illicitly exciting. "That's good. Now get that knob back in your mouth like you just had it and let me feel your tongue lap up all that cum. I'm pretty close with this first load and I'm just gonna jack it off right into your mouth while you suck on the head."

I shivered with excitement as I listened to him, feeling my prick twitch again already as the boiling blood rushed through my veins back to where it was needed. I leaned forward, my eyes focusing on the pulsing head of his cock, the whole surface glistening with my silvery cum. I spread my lips wide open and moved closer as he fed it right into my welcoming mouth. The massive knob bumped against my lips and I stretched them as far open as I could until I felt them slip back over the thick rope-like corona, trapping the cum-covered helmet within my mouth. I held still where I was, my lips stretched wide open, the enormous mushroom head filling my mouth. Remembering what he'd asked, I pressed my tongue against the inverted V on the underside of the knob and started to roll my tongue all around the cummy surface.

"That's my boy," Max said as I watched him start to slide his hand forwards. "Just keep your mouth right there and work on that cockhead." His circling fingers got closer and I felt them bump gently against my lips before he started his backstroke. I swirled my tongue over the pebbly tissues on top of his glans, drawing my pearly cum back into my mouth. I swallowed my own seed and as the warm nectar slid down my throat, I felt my cock pulse with need again. I'd never had a second hard-on this fast in my life, but as I continued to suck and lick at the enormous crown of Max's rock-hard erection, I couldn't help but reach down and start stroking my own pecker.

"Oh fuck, yeah," Max said as his big mitt started to work more vigorously, his hand bumping rhythmically against my straining lips."Gonna give you a nice big mouthful, Kid. Yeah, a big load of medicine—just like the doctor ordered."

As he pumped, I could feel his warm silky pre-cum oozing onto my welcoming tongue from the gaping red eye at the very tip. I sucked on the massive spongy knob, trying to draw more of the intoxicating fluid into my mouth.

"Oh yeah, that's a good little cocksucker. Keep sucking...just like that...oh fuck, that's good. It's not gonna be much longer and I'll fill that belly of yours. I want you to swallow it all—get every single drop."

I sucked ravenously, as if I hadn't had anything to eat in days. I was almost delirious with excitement as I sucked, feeling totally under the control of this big man and his stallion-like cock.

"OH FUCK...HERE IT COMES," Max bellowed as his hand pumped vigorously back and forth. I felt a throbbing pulsation as the enormous knob inside my mouth seemed to swell to an even greater size just before he came. A powerful jet of cum blasted forth, almost knocking me backwards. I sucked inwards, my cheeks adhering tightly to his massive cockhead as he flooded my mouth. My mouth quickly filled and I swallowed, his thick milky cum sliding luxuriously down my throat. Another wave of his potent semen spewed forth as torrents of his manly juice splashed over my tonsils. I swallowed again but couldn't keep up with his tremendous load, the overflow leaking out from the corners of my mouth.

"OH YEAH...KEEP THAT MOUTH WORKING, YOU LITTLE COCKSUCKER," Max said with a loud groan as he continued to absolutely flood my mouth. I sucked harder, my cheeks working in and out like a bellows as he just seemed to keep cumming and cumming. I felt my own cock twitch as the delicious contractions started again in my own midsection. As I swallowed another mouthful of his manly cock-sap, my surging prick twitched in my hand and started to shoot. Heeding his words, I quickly brought my other hand in front of my spitting dick and caught my spurting load.