Trucker Sucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm, looks like we've got a bit of a problem," Max said, a stern tone in his voice. I flicked my eyes up to his and saw a scowl on his face.

"Wha...what's that, sir?" I asked nervously as I slipped my lips off his enflamed cockhead.

"If you're going to be my personal assistant, you're going to have to learn to take more of my cock into your mouth."

"M...m...more?" I stammered, my eyes looking down at the incredible size of his monstrous prick.

"Yes. And by more, I mean all 11". I expect you to be able to suck all of it, every last inch." I gulped anxiously, having no idea what I was going to do. I felt the tears welling in my eyes, knowing I had disappointed him. "Relax, Kid. I don't expect you to be a pro the first time. I know just the thing to help loosen up that throat of yours."

"You...you do?" I asked excitedly, eager to try anything he wanted me to do to please him.

"Yeah, I think you're gonna do just fine," he said as he slid out of bed and stood at the side, his enormous pecker thrusting up at a 45-degree angle, the fleshy lance glistening with my spit. He reached forward and pulled me to the side of the bed, then drew the hot spongy glans all around my face once more. He teasingly rubbed the hot dripping head all around my face, and it felt so good, I almost swooned with desire. "You do want to please me, don't you, Kid?"

"Y...y...yes," I said, my hungry mouth trying to find his moving cockhead as the oozing tip left a silky snail trail on my young skin.

"That's what I want to hear, 'cause I want to take care of you too. I want to keep feeding you that white stuff you love so much, and the deeper you can take this cock of mine, the more I'm gonna be able to feed you."

He reached down and grabbed one of the pillows, placing it at the edge of the bed. "I want you right here, on your back." He reached forward and grabbed my little body, flipping me over as easy as you please, my slight form like a baby in his powerful hands. I was lying across the bed, the back of my head on the pillow he'd just placed at the edge. He grabbed my shoulders and pulled backwards, my whole body following as he placed my head right at the very edge of the bed. "That's it...now just let your head hang back."

I did as he asked, letting my head hang over the edge of the bed, the pillow settling right into the back of my neck. I looked up and saw his enormous body looming over me, his thrusting erection throbbing just inches over my upturned face. I swear I could see the hot blood within him pulsing along the blue vein running up the long thick shaft of his horse-like cock. I felt myself shiver with longing as I looked up at his gorgeous prick, bobbing menacingly over my waiting mouth. I licked my lips in anticipation.

"You're hungry for it, aren't you, Kid?" Max asked, seeing my tongue run out and circle around my waiting lips.

"Yes sir." I eagerly responded.

"Good, now let's get started." He spread his legs wider apart, ensuring that he had good footing for what was to come. It also lowered his midsection slightly, bringing his long thick pecker closer to the level of my mouth. He wrapped his hand around his dick and pointed it down towards me. "Open wide, cocksucker—time for me to feed you nice and deep."

I hung my head well over the side, feeling my neck stretch as my throat came into line with my mouth, then opened my lips as far as they could go. Max moved slightly closer, settling himself firmly into position, and then fed the hot spongy tip of his prick right into my waiting mouth.

"Mmmmm," I moaned wantonly against his enflamed cock-head as the bulging knob slipped right in and filled my mouth. As the thick rope-like corona slid past, I clamped my lips tight against the smooth shaft and started to suck.

"Oh yeah, this is gonna be so good," Max cooed as my slobbering tongue lathered his lemon-sized knob with spit. With his throbbing erection now locked within my mouth, he unfurled his hand from around the shaft and gripped both sides of my head in his beefy hands. He held me tight as he rocked back and forth slightly, feeding the first few inches deeper into my mouth, letting me get used to the impressive size of the massive invader. My cheeks were puffing in and out like a bellows as I sucked slavishly, wanting to bring him as much pleasure as possible. I could feel my own prick hardening once more as I sucked and licked at his huge cock.

"You like that, eh Kid? You like having your face fucked?"

"Mhmmm," I purred in agreement, the warm vibrations of my voice humming right through both of us.

"That's good. It's time to fuck it a little deeper. Take a deep breath, Kid, and then try and relax that gag reflex. I want to get right in there. I'll count to three, and on three I'm gonna push. Got it?"

"Mhmm," I agreed again.

"One..." I concentrated on trying to relax my throat for what I knew was going to happen.

"Two..." I took a deep breath, filling my lungs.

"Three..." Max slowly flexed forward, his big hands holding me in place as his cock started to slide deeper into my mouth.

"Uggghhhhh," I gagged, my throat closing down as the broad flared tip pressed against the tender tissues as the back of my mouth. He instantly drew back, pulling his engorged knob right out of my mouth, dangling strands of saliva connecting the bulbous crown with my open lips. I coughed and breathed deep, trying to calm myself, but still worried he was upset with me.

"That's okay, Kid. Not bad for your first time. I expected it actually. But let's try again—only this time, concentrate harder on relaxing that gag reflex. You don't want to disappoint me, do you, Kid?"

"N...no sir. Please let me try again. I promise I'll do better."

"That's what I like to hear from my good little cocksucker. I know you can do it." I looked up at him looming over me. He gave a little wink and then pushed his rearing cock down towards my face once more. "Get those lips open again, I want to see every inch of my cock slide between those pretty lips of yours."

I opened wide and he quickly fed the knob back inside, then gripped my head tightly with his big mitts. He rolled his hips slowly, rubbing his enormous prick teasingly all around the inside of my sucking mouth. I loved it. I closed my eyes and let my emotions take control. My tongue followed his lead, bathing his prick-head with hot spit as he slowly moved the first few inches in and out and all around my working mouth.

"That's better, worship that cock," he said in a soft lulling voice. "Suck it like you never want to let it go. Let me feel those lips and tongue try to pull it deeper, suck that cock all the way in, all the way down your throat so you can make love to as much of it as you can."

"Mmmmmm," I purred blissfully as I sucked, my cock stiffening up as he rolled his hips, his hot spongy knob pressing warmly against the tissues at the back of my mouth.

"That's the way, Kid. You're going to get it all...just like you want." He continued talking softly, his hypnotic tone relaxing me. "I'm gonna feed it right down that sweet throat of yours...feed you every last inch...one...two...three..."

As he counted, I seemed to instinctively breathe deep, and then felt my throat relax, just as he started to flex his hips forward. I could feel the opening to my throat get fuller and fuller as the flared knob pressed against it, and then it yielded, the head almost popping inside.

"Oh fuck yeah..." I heard Max moan blissfully as he kept moving his hips forward. I felt a tremendous full feeling in my throat as his long thick cock went deeper and deeper. It felt incredibly warm as it filled my throat, the erotic sensation of knowing I was taking his cock deeper and deeper into me flowed right to my prick. I felt it pulse with a sinful rush as I thought about the perverted act I was performing.

"That's perfect, Kid...just...just a little more," Max said. I felt his hands continue to hold my head tightly in place as he flexed further forwards. I felt something warm and close and then a second or two later I felt his shaved groin press flush up against my face, my lips nestled right up against the root of his cock.

"Oh fuck, you've got it all, Kid," Max said as he held his cock there for a few more seconds before slowly withdrawing. He pulled his pecker all the way out, and I gasped for air as soon as it cleared my airwaves.

"I...I did it!"

"You sure as fuck did, Kid. I'm proud of you." He reached down and his big fingers gently stroked along the outside of my throat. I was surprised at the tenderness of his gesture and felt my heart swell with emotion towards this big rugged man. "You got every hard inch. Are you ready for it again?" He pressed down on the top of his throbbing dick and rubbed the gooey head all over my face. Oh man, I loved that.

"Y...yes please," I gushed in my excitement to swallow his enormous prick once more. I eagerly opened my mouth wide as he moved back into position over me.

"Okay, let's just fit this right back in there." He stuck his cock back into my mouth and once I'd latched on, he took his big hands and grabbed my head firmly. "I'm gonna go nice and slow for a while so you learn how to breathe. Alright, here we go." He flexed back with his hips and I knew that was when I had to take a deep breath. I filled my lungs just before he reversed direction and started feeding his cock into me. The spongy knob bumped against those soft tissues at the opening to my throat, and then slipped right back inside.

"Mmmmmm," I groaned warmly into his driving member as he slid it in deep, impaling my face with his long hard prick as he buried it to the hilt. I felt his huge nuts fill my eye sockets as he pressed his groin against my face, and then he started to withdraw. He pulled back just enough for me to take another breath, and then thrust forward again. We got into a nice smooth rhythm, Max long-dicking my throat with slow insistent strokes, feeding me all 11" with each forward thrust.

"Swallow," he said as he buried his beefy schlong balls-deep and held it there. I did as he asked, and it felt incredible to feel the muscles in my throat contract around the long hard pole filling it.

"Oh fuck that's good. It feels like a hot gripping massage rippling all the way down my cock." He reached forward and stroked my neck again as he withdrew and then fed it right back into me.

"Swallow," he said again, and I eagerly complied. He started back long-dicking me, his fingers on my throat feeling his enormous prick move in and out.

"That's the way, Kid, work that cock with that throat of yours." I'd swallow occasionally, knowing he liked it. It felt wonderful with my throat being filled so exquisitely, the intense heat of his erection spreading from my throat all the way through my chest, and then right down to my groin. I felt my own pecker throbbing, realizing I had never been so hard in my life.

"Okay, cocksucker, I'm going to fuck that pretty face of yours a little harder. It's going to get a little rough now, but you'll be okay. Just remember, when I'm done, I'm gonna give you a nice big creamy reward."

He adjusted his stance slightly, positioning his massive tree-trunk legs right where he wanted them on either side of my turned-up face. I loved the heat of him as he leaned over me, our bodies connected with his gigantic member impaled in my young face. I shivered with excitement, wanting nothing more than to please this man...this stud.

His hands left my throat and I felt him grip my head tightly as he reared back, then nestled his dripping cock-head right at the opening to my throat. He rolled his hips and I groaned in delight as he teased me, the spongy glans rubbing provocatively all around the deepest recesses of my mouth.

"Ehmm...ehmm," I whimpered, pleading with him to put it in deeper, my tongue rubbing against the underside of the massive knob.

"Alright, Kid, here we go," he said as he flexed back just a fraction and then thrust forward.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," I let out a long moan and my hands pulled at the sheets in a death grip as he powered his rock-hard prick all the way in to the hilt, his groin banging into my face. He paused for just a second before flexing backwards and then driving it into me once more, my throat bulging obscenely as his huge knob stretched and filled it.

"Oh fuck yeah," Max moaned as he held my head tightly and really started to fuck my face. I caved in my cheeks to give him the longest tightest sheath possible for his pistoning cock. Saliva was sputtering out of the corners of my mouth and running down my cheeks as he face-fucked me. I breathed when I could and swallowed continuously, the muscles in my throat rippling along the hard cylinder of flesh impaling me.

"Oh Jesus, that's so fucking good," he groaned as his balls slapped noisily against my face. I tried to suck as best as I could, but at this point, I was nothing more than a hot wet receptacle for his lustful needs—and I never felt happier in my entire life. I had an overwhelming feeling that this is what I was made for—to service a big rugged man this. To be his to do with as he wanted, to be a willing slave for his lust-driven desires, to worship him—anytime...anywhere.

"Oh Christ, Kid, that throat of yours is so fucking hot and tight, it's not gonna be much longer." Max continued to face-fuck me, his hips thrusting vigorously, his groin smashing against my tightly-stretched lips. I swallowed, again and again, my throat gripping tightly along the full length of his rock-hard erection.

"OH FUCK," he groaned loudly. "I'M GONNA CUM."

I was surprised when he pulled back, yanking his throbbing member right out of my mouth. I looked up as he quickly wrapped his hand around the thick shaft and pointed it at my face, webs and strands of saliva still connecting his dripping cock-head with my open mouth. I watched, mesmerized as the gaping red eye filled for just a split-second as a white gob pulsed to the surface, then a long ropey strand shot forth.

"Aaaahh," I gasped as the thick strand of semen plastered itself onto my face. I could feel the long white ribbon on my skin, running from my hairline all the way along my face, over my chin and onto my neck. A second streaking rope shot forth, this one smashing into my cheek and filling one eye-socket. As I felt his hot semen hit my face, it triggered a wickedly sinful need deep within me. While Max kept jacking his shooting pecker onto my face, I felt my own cock pulse as my surging load sped up the twitching shaft.

"Yessssss...," I hissed as I came, my untouched prick twitching and spitting cock-juice all over me as I gyrated on the sheets beneath him. Max kept pumping, flooding my face with a massive load of jizz. I reveled in the erotic sensation of his thick white spunk raining down on me as he moved his spitting cock-head all over my face, leaving no spot untouched. I finished cumming, but Max kept going, his stroking hand moving back and forth relentlessly as he unloaded an absolute deluge of thick white cream onto my face. Through my one good eye I saw another thick rope spurt forth, this one landing on my other cheek and pooling in my other eye socket. Unable to see, I could still feel the sizable gobs of baby batter landing on my upturned face. He climax finally ceased, the last few drops of pearly nectar dripping right into my open mouth. I was moaning softly in pleasure, his load of white silky cock-juice feeling like a soothing balm on my skin.

"Suck out the last little bit," I heard Max say from above me as he dropped his bulbous knob right between my welcoming lips. I slipped my lips over the spongy head and sucked, drawing the last few morsels out of his spent prick, my tongue licking at the seeping red eye. When he had no more to give, Max pulled his cock out of my mouth and stuck it right in my eye socket, then used the broad mushroom head to snowplow some of his cum right into my mouth.

"Mmmmm," I purred as I swallowed the thick rich cream. He moved his slowly dwindling rod to the other eye and did the same thing, feeding me more of his manly nectar. I was able to open my eyes, and when I looked up, I saw him looking down at me with a grin of contentment on his face.

"I guess you like me cumming on your face. You popped as soon as that first rope hit you."

"Yes sir. I...I loved it," I confessed, feeling myself turning red beneath the load of cum on my face.

"That's good. I'll be painting that face of yours a lot from now on." He turned and started towards the washroom. "C'mon Kid, I've got something I want you to do."

I rolled over and got to my feet, feeling a little dizzy after lying with my head hung over the edge for so long. I stepped into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I gasped as I looked at myself, my face completely covered with Max's cock-juice. It looked like I was wearing a white mask. The stuff was everywhere. My whole face was covered, with massive wads dangling off my chin and cheeks, with one milky gob even hanging from one ear. It was in my hair, and running down my neck. Man, his load had been huge, and it was so white. It was so thick and white, his semen must have been absolutely chock full of sperm. I instinctively ran my tongue out around my lips and drew what I could into my mouth, swallowing hungrily as his potent swimmers found a nice warm spot in the pit of my stomach.

"Do you want me to wash this off, sir?" I asked, thinking that was why he had asked me into the bathroom.

"Fuck no," Max replied. "I think we'll just leave that load on there for the rest of the night. I want you to get used to that, 'cause like I said, that's going to be happening a lot. It'll kind of be like me leaving my personal brand on you—marking my territory." He gave a little chuckle at that as he stepped over to the toilet. "No, come over here and I'll show you what I want you to do." I stepped next to him, wads of his white semen hanging off my face.

"I've gotta take a piss, and as my personal assistant, when I tell you to, I expect you to hold my cock for me while I do it." I shivered with wicked excitement, becoming instantly aroused at being told to do something so nasty. "So just wrap your fingers around my cock and point it at the toilet." I immediately did as he asked, my slim little fingers circling his thick shaft, now less than half hard. It felt wonderfully warm and heavy in my hand as I lifted it away from his body and pointed it downwards.

"That's it, now give it a couple of loose strokes to limber it up." I stroked my hand forwards, the outer sheath moving freely. I took a couple of leisurely strokes, loving the feel of his beefy dick in my hand.

"Easy there, Kid, you'll get plenty of opportunities to jerk it off," he said with a chuckle as I instinctively kept stroking his majestic member. I stopped, then pointed the broad flared head towards the toilet. I saw his abdominal muscles flex slightly and then felt a pulsing movement along his heavy shaft. I watched, totally enthralled, as the wet eye at the tip of his prick opened up and a powerful stream of piss shot forth.

"Oh my God," I muttered under my breath as I watched the torrential stream of piss arc out and pound noisily into the water below. I held on, feeling the jetting liquid speeding through his pecker as his hot piss continued to shoot forth, as powerful as a fire hose. The robust stream spewed into the water with a thunderously deep gurgling as it pounded into the bowl. I could smell it, the acrid scent of his piss firing my senses sinfully as I breathed deep, the masculine aroma having me licking my lips wantonly. His deluge of piss finally dwindled, and I moved the head up slightly so the final few drops fell right into the bowl.

"I guess you liked that," he said with a smirk as he nodded towards my crotch. I followed his gaze and looked down to see my dick starting to rise once more. I blushed, feeling like a kid who's been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.