Trucker Sucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since you liked it, why don't you get down on your knees and clean up those final few drops." He smiled as he saw me lick my lips while I looked down, a big drop of piss still filling the wet red eye. "I think you know how I want you to clean it up." I felt his big hands on my shoulders as he pushed me down. It wasn't necessary as there was nowhere else I'd rather be, but for some reason, it made it all the more exciting for him to make me do it, whether I wanted to or not.

I dropped to my knees and looked up, his heavy member right above my face. I pursed my lips and he set the spongy head carefully between them, being careful not to shake off that big drop of piss. I closed my lips against the sensitive skin of his glans and pressed the tip of my tongue right into the big wet drop.

"Mmmmmm," I mewed as I tasted the salty acrid taste of piss for the first time. I sucked and got a little more, letting the manly flavor settle on my taste buds. I swallowed, and then sucked at the tip, anxiously hoping for more.

"You like the taste of that, Kid?" he said with a lewd grin as he looked down at me. I nodded emphatically. "I don't have any more right now. If I'd known you were going to like it so much, I would have saved some for you. But don't worry, that's something else for you to look forward to. I'll make sure you get plenty of that to drink too."

He turned on his heel and walked back into the room. I took a leak myself, my little tinkle seeming to pale in comparison to the powerful stream he'd just pummeled into the toilet water. When I got back to the room, he was leaning over looking into the little bar fridge. He pulled out a beer and looked back inside before turning to me. "They don't have any milk, Kid, but you can have a Coke if you want."

"Yes please. Thank you, sir." He tossed me a Coke and then cracked open his beer, taking a big gulp and burping noisily before climbing back onto the bed. He leaned up against the headboard, half sitting up as he grabbed the remote for the TV and turned on the sports news channel. I popped open the can and took a long drink, the carbonation tickling my throat that he'd driven his cock down just moments ago.

"C'mere, Kid," he said as he patted the bed next to his hip. I set my drink on the night table and settled into the spot next to him, unsure of what was coming next. "Yeah, you look good with my cum on your face like that—it suits you. Now get down here and get your mouth back on my cock." He put his big arm around my shoulders and drew me down into his lap, my body lying next to his with the side of my face on the firm muscles of his abdomen. He reached down and lifted his flaccid cock up towards my mouth. I couldn't believe how big it was—even totally soft, it was bigger than any I had ever seen.

"Get your lips on that and keep sucking while I watch TV. We're in no hurry, but you'll be getting another creamy reward soon enough. And this time, I'm gonna let you swallow it." I moaned in delight as I thought about getting another mouthful of his thick rich cum. I slipped my lips over his cock-head and lay quietly with my head in his lap. I nursed at the warm spongy helmet as I let my hand trace down over his abdomen. He turned up the sound on the TV a bit and I heard him take another slug of his beer while he sat back and let me suck him.

I loved the feel of his warm heavy glans in my mouth, my tongue slowly swabbing and licking all around the sensitive tissues. My hand reached lower and I delicately fingered his balls, only being able to hold one at a time in the palm of my little hands. I rolled them delicately all around, hoping they were churning up more of his delicious semen for me. I lightly traced my fingers up to the base of his prick, rubbing my fingertips teasingly all around his shaven groin. As I suckled, I spotted one huge vein running all the way up the full length of his impressive manhood, then took my fingertip and traced the vein sensually from the base to the flared crown.

I loved what I was doing, servicing this gorgeous big man the way he wanted. I hoped I was pleasing him with my efforts, and shivered as I thought about what my life would be like if I'd never met him. It had only been a number of hours, but I knew I would be shattered if he asked me to go. Wanting to please him even more, I caved in my cheeks and sucked wantonly, like a whore. I didn't care—I wanted to make him happy, to have him keep feeding me his precious seed, over and over.

"You really like to suck, eh Kid?" Max asked as he reached down and tousled my hair. I responded by sucking even more vigorously, bathing his crimson helmet with a healthy dose of warm spit. I felt his prick twitch, then wrapped my fingers around his shaft. The head swelled slightly as I continued sucking, my head still lying against his stomach. My circling fingers started to slide up and down as the burgeoning shaft started to fill. I was in awe at the endurance and stamina of this big man. He had a powerful sex drive that seemed to match his breathtaking physical size. He had already cum three times, and now, he was getting hard again already. I was thrilled, thinking that maybe I had something to do with his rapid resurgence, and hoping I'd get to feed from his spectacular erection once more. I almost swooned as I sucked, picturing that thick rich cock-sap pouring out of him, and into me.

"Mmmmmm," I purred as his glorious pecker continued to stiffen. I kept sucking and stroking as his magnificent cock thickened and extended further into my mouth. As it got harder and harder, it literally pushed my head higher up on his midsection. It wasn't long before I was sucking at his totally rock-hard erection, 11" of solid thick cock mine to please.

"You're doing a good job, cocksucker—just keep doing what you're doing." I could feel his previous load drying on my skin, his semen feeling warm and tacky. It felt wickedly sinful to do this with his cum all over me, and the dirtiness of it inspired me to want to please him even more. I sucked ravenously, his pre-cum oozing steadily into my mouth at this point. I licked and swallowed his silky discharge, the warm fluid soothing my battered throat. His erection felt hard enough to cut glass, and I felt his body flexing as I continued to suck, my stroking hand working to jack him off right into my mouth.

"Oh yeah, that's it...that's it...just...just...OH FUCK...," Max groaned as his prick-head twitched and he started to fill my mouth. I pumped away at his rigid shaft, his thick semen pouring into my mouth. It came out in a fury, filling my oral cavity within seconds and then running out of the corners of my mouth. I swallowed, this viscous cream sliding luxurious down my throat. He continued to unload, wave upon wave of white cum spurting forcefully into my mouth. My hand jerked at his cock as I locked my lips tightly beyond the flared corona, pumping as much of his thick rich semen into my mouth as I could get. I swallowed again and again, his chunky cum almost clogging my throat as I sucked it down. Again, he came a massive amount, and I swallowed every delicious morsel, loving the taste of his precious cock-sap. Finally, with teasing shiver, his orgasm subsided.

"Oh fuck, that was good," he said as he reached down and rubbed my head tenderly. "But just keep going—I feel like I've got another one that's not too far behind." He pushed my head down, letting me know he expected me to keep sucking. There was nothing I'd rather do.

He leaned back against the bed and I heard him take another drink of his beer while he switched the TV to a football game. I kept sucking, nursing away at his spent pecker as I sucked out the last dregs of his salty dogwater. When that was done, I just kept sucking, my lips and tongue just buzzing from the constant abuse he'd been giving them—but I never felt happier in my whole life.

A half hour later, I had him back to full erection, 11 glorious inches of rock-hard cock filling my mouth and hands.

"Get up here, Kid," Max said as he pushed me off his boner and scrambled out from beneath me. He grabbed me and tossed me onto my back against the stacked up pillows like I was light as a feather—so now I was leaning against the headboard like he'd been. "I want to fuck that face of yours again."

He straddled my tiny form, he thick tree-trunk legs on either side of my spindly frame as he moved closer and fed his thrusting erection right into my hot welcoming mouth. He gripped the headboard in his hands and started rocking his hips back and forth, feeding his enormous prick deep into my sucking mouth. We quickly got into a delicious erotic rhythm as he fucked my face, his rigid prick stretching my lips almost to the tearing point. Which brings me to the start of my story...

"GET READY, KID...HERE IT COMES!" the big trucker said just as his huge cock started to go off inside my mouth. The first thick rope of cum shot forth powerfully, the sperm-laden wad of cock-juice shooting deep into my sucking mouth. His monstrous cock twitched and I felt a second creamy strand of his milky semen splash over my tonsils. His hips flexed back and forth as he continued to unload inside my vacuuming mouth, my head banging rhythmically against the headboard as he fucked my face mercilessly. My cheeks were working in and out like a bellows as I sucked ravenously at his rock-hard 11" prick, trying to draw out as much of his delicious man-juice that I could.

I swallowed another thick salty wad as he flooded my mouth again and again. I couldn't believe the size of his load—and this was already the fifth one he'd fed me tonight. The silky nectar slid down my throat luxuriously and I sucked for more, already addicted to a taste I'd never experienced until just a few hours earlier. As another syrupy ribbon of semen slid warmly down my throat, my own cock went off again and I purred like a kitten, writhing in ecstasy as this huge man filled me with his cum.

Max fed me three more loads that night before we left in the morning. I had cum twice more myself while sucking him, and each time he'd had me clean up my own mess. I had a bellyful of semen and had never felt more blissfully content in my entire life. We weren't on the open road for very long before Max opened his pants and set me to work—as his personal Trucker Sucker. He said after this run we'd be at his home in a few days, and he promised that he'd start to work on opening up my little bum for that monstrous cock of his.

As I knelt on the floorboards of the truck and sucked, I felt my little bum-hole twitch in anticipation, wondering how long it would be before I became his Trucker Fucker too...but I guess that's a different story.

THE END