Trucker Sucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, how much cum does this guy have?" I thought to myself as Max kept pumping away at his pulsing erection, his creamy semen sluicing out onto my waiting tongue. I couldn't believe the amount of cum he was feeding me. He'd been shooting before my own orgasm hit, and he was still cumming, even after I'd finished. It seemed like he came for about a full minute, and I enthusiastically continued to suck and swallow the whole time, relishing in the comforting feeling as his potent man-juice found a nice warm home in the pit of my stomach. Finally, his spitting cock slowed, the last of his syrupy jizz oozing onto my tongue.

"Oh fuck, that was good," Max said as he released his hand from around his throbbing dick. He reached forward and I felt his big index finger drag across my chin. "Looks like I caused that mouth of yours to overflow a little. Here, make sure you don't waste any of this." He held his hand up in front of my face, his long thick finger covered in the whitest cum I had ever seen. Most guys have silvery cloudy cum, but Max's semen was brilliant white, letting me know his manly juice was chock full of sperm. I reluctantly slid my mouth off his spongy knob and slipped my lips over his cummy digit.

"Mmmmm," I purred as I Iapped up his thick rich cock-sap, reveling in the masculine flavor as his potent swimmers slid luxuriously down my throat.

"That's a good little cocksucker. You like that cum, don't you, Kid?" Max said as he salaciously sawed his thick finger in and out of my sucking lips.

"Mmhmmm," I hummed my agreement into his finger as I continued to suck, my lips and tongue getting every thick rich drop of his manly cream.

"That's good, because you're going to be getting a lot of it from now on. I'm gonna fill you so full, the stuff will just be running out of you." I shivered as I thought about what he was saying, that he was going to be feeding me a steady dose of his cum. Before today, I'd never even thought about being with a guy, and now, after the first taste of his sperm-laden cock-juice, I knew I was totally addicted and would do anything this man asked of me. "So you came again when I started to shoot off in your mouth," he continued. "I like that. Let me see that hand of yours."

I raised my cum-filled hand and held it out for him to see.

"Well, there's some more for you that'll help fill that belly of yours. Take my nuts in your hand and massage that cum into my bag." I did as he asked as he sat back, his arms straight behind him. I reached forward between his spread legs with my cupped hand. His balls looked massive—like two huge eggs nestled together beneath the wrinkled skin of his sack. I slid my gooey fingers gently beneath the big orbs, letting one of them settle into the pool of spunk in my palm. They were so huge, there was no way for both of them to fit into my little hand. I started to roll the huge nut gently within the palm of my hand, massaging my sticky goo into the sinfully soft skin of his bag. I moved my hand from one heavy ball to the other, gently cradling the second one in my gooey palm.

"Yeah, that's the way—treat those boys real nice and they'll make sure you get mouthful after mouthful of that white stuff that you love so much." When he said 'the white stuff' I remembered him talking about that to the waitress in the restaurant, telling her how much I liked it. I guess even then he knew me better than I knew myself.

Max stood up, his enormous body towering over my frail little frame. I looked up, his cock still rock-hard and looming over my face menacingly, pre-cum drizzling from the tip.

"You...you're still hard," I muttered, my eyes never leaving that powerful cylinder of flesh, his engorged lance bobbing menacingly with each forceful beat of his heart.

"Fuckin' right I'm still hard. I'm gonna be hard for most of the night, and your mouth is what's gonna keep it that way. Now get that tongue in there and clean that shit of yours off my nuts."

He grabbed my head in his big mitts and pulled my face right into his crotch. It was incredibly warm and moist as I breathed in his manly scent, his masculine odor pulsing through my senses. I slid my tongue out and feathered it against the silky skin of his sack, licking and sucking carefully. I nuzzled in close, my senses overwhelmed by his nearness. My tongue licked at the sinfully soft skin of his bag as I licked up the remnants of my cum. I loved the feel of his massive nut on my tongue and opened my lips, allowing the heavy orb to drop right into my mouth.

"Mmmmm," I mewed like a kitten as I deftly rolled my tongue all around the egg-sized ball filling my mouth. I moved from one luscious nut to the other, revelling in the knowledge that these two massive nuts were full of the thick rich semen he said he'd be feeding me.

"That's good," Max said as he pushed my sucking mouth away from his crotch and stepped over near the foot of the bed. He pointed to the spot on the bed just in front of him. "Get up there on your hands and knees—I want to work that pretty little mouth of yours for awhile."

I instantly obeyed, scrambling onto the bed and kneeling on all fours right in front of him. I looked up at Max plaintively, hoping he would feed me again. I didn't know what had come over me since I'd met this man, but I wanted nothing more than to swallow load after load of his thick rich cum. Once I'd felt that first wad of his warm creamy man-juice slide down my throat, I was hooked. I shivered with a perverted hunger as I looked up at him, anxiously waiting for him to give me his cock. I couldn't believe his size. He seemed to fill the whole room as he looked down at me, a lecherous grin on his handsome rugged face.

"That's a good boy," he said, stepping closer. He reached forward and took my head in one of his big hands while his other was wrapped around his thrusting erection.

WHAP!

He slapped his prick against my cheek, the hot tip almost scorching my skin. He drew it from one side of my face to the other, the drooling tip leaving a trail of his salty jizz on my skin.

WHAP!

He flicked his long hard cock against the other side of my face, the hot crown feeling like a branding iron on my cheek. He held my head in place as he moved the engorged cap all over my face, the slimy residue of his oozing discharge covering me everywhere, his cock-sap feeling warm and silky on my skin.

"That looks good on you, Kid. That's just a little sample for you—I'll be giving you a full white-wash soon enough." He stepped back slightly as he released his hot hard prick. He put his feet out slightly to each side, settling himself into position, his erect pecker pointing upwards like a fleshy scimitar, about to carve its way deep into my mouth. He took my head in both of his big hands and started to pull me towards him. "Open wide, cocksucker."

I opened my mouth as wide as I could, just as he fed the engorged head of his dripping cock right between my parted lips. The hot mushroom cap split my lips as he pulled me forwards until they locked down just beyond the thick purple ridge of his corona. He adjusted his stance again, making sure he was firmly footed.

"Time to work that faggot mouth of yours, get you used to taking more of this cock." He accompanied his words by rolling his wide hips in a slow teasing circle, rubbing his massive knob all around the insides of my mouth. The spongy glans felt exquisite as it filled my mouth, the hot surface pressing tantalizingly against the wet tissues of my cheeks. He drew back, all but the very tip slipping out from between my stretched lips. My lips clung wantonly to the retreating knob, never wanting to let it go. I felt a pulsation go through the powerful shaft, followed by a warm bolus of pre-cum oozing forth onto my tongue.

"Mmmmmm," I purred as the silky goo slid warmly down my throat.

"You like that, eh cocksucker? You like me feeding you like this?"

"Mhmm," I mouthed an agreement into his rock-hard prick.

"That's good, because you're going to be getting fed five or six times a day from now on, maybe more." I shivered with excitement as I listened to him, my tongue slipping deftly into the leaking red eye and sucking out more of his slimy juice. I flicked my eyes up to his and saw him smiling—he could clearly see how eager I was to service him as I sucked lewdly at the oozing tip.

"Yeah, you're gonna be my little cum-bucket from now on. Whenever I say, I expect you to slip those lips of yours around my cock and start sucking—and I don't expect you to stop until I say so. You got that, cocksucker?"

"Mhmm."

"Good. I like obedient little cum-boys like you. Now, it's time to start working that pretty mouth of yours." He gripped my head tightly as he started to rock his hips, my head almost disappearing within his huge hands. His monstrous rod was sawing back and forth between my stretched lips, a deliciously warm friction building between my young lips and the smooth outer sheath of his rigid erection.

"Oh fuck, that's good," Max said as he fucked my mouth. My saliva glands were working like crazy, spit dripping from the corners of my mouth onto the sheets as he flexed his powerful hips back and forth. He held my head tight as he rocked back and forth, driving his rock-hard prick deeper into my vacuuming mouth. My cheeks were working in and out like a bellows as I sucked feverishly at his huge pecker, my cheeks adhered to his driving manhood like a buttery hot glove.

"Just a little more...just a little...OH FUCCCCCCCCCCC... KKKKKKKKKKKKK..." Max bellowed as he started to flood my mouth. I felt the head of his prick swell just before a huge thick gob of baby batter spat powerfully into the deepest recesses of my mouth. I sucked harder as he kept cumming, torrents of hot white spunk filling my mouth. I felt it backing up around his throbbing knob, silvery rivulets leaking out from the corners of my overflowing mouth. I swallowed, the silky cock-sap sliding warmly down my throat. He kept cumming, wad after wad of his thick rich semen gushing into my ravenously sucking mouth. Again, he came for a long time, his pulsing erection spitting out an incredible amount of his potent seed. I swallowed again and again, purring contentedly as I fed from his spewing erection.

"That's it, get it all, Cum-Boy," he said as I continued to slavishly suck while his orgasm slowly subsided. His hands finally released their grip on my head as he placed his fists on his hips and watched me nurse at his slowly deflating prick. "That's a good boy...just keep sucking...get every last drop." I continued to suck and was rewarded as the last dregs of his silky discharge flowed onto my tongue.

"You'll get some more pretty soon," he said as he stepped back and withdrew his dick from my sucking mouth with an audible POP! He pointed down to the sheets in front of him. I looked down, spotting a number of drops of his brilliant white cum glistening on the sheets, the drippings that had oozed from my overflowing mouth. "You better clean that up—I've got to sleep in that bed, you know." I lowered my mouth to the sheets and started to lap up his pearly nectar, noisily sucking up the warm creamy gobs. "That's good—I want you to get used to licking up every drop of my cum. Unless I say otherwise, I expect all of it to end up in your belly—one way or another. You got that, cocksucker?"

I shivered as I listened to his words, wondering if that meant what I thought it meant. "Y...yes sir. Does that mean that you're going to..." My voice trailed off, I was too afraid to even say the words.

"Am I going to fuck you? Is that what you're wondering?" he said as he took his spent prick in his hand and drew the wet tip all around my mouth, pushing the white tendrils of his cum at the corners of my mouth onto my tongue. "What would you think if I did?"

"It...it's so big," I said fearfully, a shiver of trepidation rippling down my spine.

"Well, I'll tell you what's going to happen, Kid," he said in that soft lulling voice of his. As he talked, he moved his big pecker all around my face, the warm spongy knob sliding teasingly over my smooth skin. "I am gonna fuck you. And when I do, you're going to be taking all 11". I'll fuck you all night long, just pumping you full of one load after another. I'll fuck you in any position I want, but what I'm really looking forward to is having your legs over my shoulders while I just pound you deeper and deeper into the bed. I'll want to see the look you'll have on your face as I make you cum by stroking that sweet little spot deep inside you, over and over." I shivered as he spoke hypnotically, his provocative words causing my prick to swell once more. "But you're right—it is big. And if I did it right now, I'd tear you wide open. So we're just gonna wait on that until we get home, and then we can take our time and get you nice and ready for it."

"Home?" I asked, looking up at him questioningly.

"Yeah, if you're going to be my personal assistant and help take those stressful loads out of me, you'll need to be where I am—and when I'm not on the road, that means at home." He paused for a second. "You said your mother and that guy aren't going to be coming after you, right?"

"Yes sir, they won't."

"Then you've got a decision to make right now—you either come home with me and let me do whatever I want with you, or you get dressed and go out that door right now." He ran his hand up his semi-hard cock and rubbed the tip of his finger across the damp red eye. He took his glistening fingertip and rubbed it slowly along my full bottom lip. "What's it gonna be, Kid?"

My tongue subconsciously slid forward and licked at his wet finger, the taste of his silky secretions stimulating my taste buds. I was flooded with desire as I thought about what my life would be like with this man—it wasn't hard for me to come to a decision. "I want to stay with you."

"Now, c'mon cocksucker, you can ask nicer than that?"

"Please sir, could I stay and go home with you, sir?"

"And you'll do whatever I want?" he asked as he sawed his long thick finger in and out of my lips.

"Yes sir, I'll do whatever you want, sir."

"That's better," he said as he pulled his finger from my mouth and stepped back. He crawled onto the bed as I moved out of the way. He pushed some pillows into a stack against the headboard and then lay back against them. "Now, let's continue with that bath you were giving me earlier. Where were we...oh yeah, right about here." He drew his powerful legs up and let them roll open to each side, his finger pointing to his spent manhood lying across his abdomen. I crawled forward on my hands and knees, my eyes mesmerized by his heavy long cock.

"Nope, you can't have that just yet," he said as I reached toward the sleeping serpent lying in wait on his midsection. He pointed to his toned abdominal muscles. "Start where you left off, and just keep working your way lower until I tell you to stop. I'll let you know when I want your mouth back on my cock." He crossed his arms behind his head and sat back, a satisfied grin on his face.

I crawled closer and started licking the taut skin of his abdomen, my tongue sliding across the smooth warm skin. I loved the taste of him—the salty sweat seemed to tease my taste buds as I ran my lips and tongue all over his midsection. I slid my tongue into the warm crease where his leg met his torso, the heat comforting as my cheek pressed against his thigh. I licked in long loving strokes along the warm crease, then moved to the other leg and did the same.

"That's real good, Kid. Now just keep going." He reached down and lifted his bag out of the way, his big hands almost filled by his egg-sized nuts. I slid my tongue lower, following the line of the crease down.

"That's the way, let that tongue slide right into my crack—time for you to eat some ass." He accompanied his words by bringing his knees up even higher and rolling his hips up, presenting his bum to me like a Christmas dinner. I breathed deeply, his masculine aroma settling provocatively on my senses. His scent was intoxicating—not bad at all, just the warm steamy scent of a big rugged man. Overcome with desire to please him, I lowered my body fully down to the sheets between his spread thighs and pressed my face against his crack. I wriggled my face from side to side as I moved deeper between his big round cheeks, then feathered my tongue forward.

"Oh yeah, that's the way, Kid. Work that hole," Max said as the tip of my tongue circled his tight puckered ring. His ass was incredibly hot and steamy—like a sauna. I probed with the tip of my tongue all around the sensitive skin of his anus, and then drew the warm sweaty flavor back into my mouth.

"Mmmmm," I purred as I swallowed, loving the taste of him. I dove right back in, pressing my face flush against his warm bum-cheeks as I eagerly shot my tongue forward. I rolled the flat of it all around the tight opening, licking and mewing like a kitten as I devoured his ass.

"That's it, get that hole nice and clean for me," he said as he rolled his wide hips salaciously against my working mouth. I eagerly continued to lick and suck, my lips and tongue pleasuring his backside as he lay back, a big smile on his face.

"Time to get that tongue in nice and deep," he said a few minutes later as he raised his knees even higher, opening himself right up for me. He reached forward with one hand and pulled my face hard against him, my lips pressed tightly to his beckoning starfish. I put the tip of my tongue right in the middle of the tight little opening and pushed. The wrinkled tissues relaxed and I felt them start to yield as my tongue began to slip inside. Feeling the resistance start to diminish, I probed harder, sending my tongue deep inside him.

"Oh fuck yeah, that's it. Just keep working that tongue nice and deep. I love a nice deep bath like this." Hearing me mew and purr in delight as I serviced his ass, he pulled his hand off my head and started slowly jerking his monstrous cock. He kept me down there eating his ass for fifteen minutes or so, and I loved every steamy minute of it. I'd work my tongue nice and deep, swirling it over the hot slick tissues way up inside him before withdrawing my tongue and licking all around the tender puckered opening. He'd wriggle his ass and I quickly learned that was the signal to get my tongue back inside him. Then he'd moan as I snaked it way back up inside, rolling my tongue all around the steaming membranes lining his chute. I flicked my eyes up and could see that his beefy member was once again rock-hard, the incredibly huge cylinder of flesh protruding temptingly from his circling fist.

"C'mon up here, Kid, time to feed you again." I reluctantly pulled my mouth away from his big round bum, my face flushed and sweaty from my exertions. He stroked his prick one more time and then pointed it at my mouth, the stallion-like proportions of his massive cock causing me to shiver in wanton desire once more. The enormous crimson crown was dripping pre-cum already, the slippery goo hanging off the oozing tip in a teasing strand.

"Ohhhnnn," I groaned hungrily as I leaned forwards and licked up the dangling strand of juice. My tongue followed the glistening web to the source and I eagerly slipped my lips over the engorged knob, my lips stretching as they spread down over the spongy tissues of his glans. I reached forward and wrapped my hand around the tremendous girth of his throbbing shaft, a noticeable gap between the tips of my fingers and the heel of my palm. Oh my God, was it ever big—not just long and hard, but so big around.

"Mmmmm," I was purring continuously now as I started to bob my head up and down while I shucked my hand up and down on his pulsing shaft.

"That's a good little cocksucker, just keep feeding like that," he said as I slobbered away, a steady stream of his silky pre-cum slithering lusciously onto my waiting tongue. I sucked my cheeks in tightly, creating a hot wet sheath for his bulging knob to rub against as my head moved insistently up and down while my hand jacked his rigid shaft. I tried to go down further, but could only get about half of his thrusting erection into my mouth before I felt a gag reflex at the back of my throat.