Twelve Cylinders, One Piston

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,618 Followers

"Oh Fuuuck!" she moaned.

Jock started thrusting more steadily, letting go of the tits he loved so he could get his full body into it. He grasped Ursula's slender hips and took in the view — the beads of sweat starting to glint on her back reminiscent of the sparkling water on the lower pond in the distance. He saw people below too, a group of four entering the woods, on the trial to the cliffs.

Ursula came quickly. The excitement of being so exposed in such a primal situation took her over the top much sooner than normal. Watching and feeling Ursula come was too much for Jock — with a groan he unloaded a gushing flow of cum on her ass and sweaty back. She stayed on her hands and knees and looked back over her shoulder at him with a lusty smile, her hair still tangled and wild looking. Jock's fingers played in her pussy and then his tongue went back to work, lapping up the juiciness that his deep fucking had stirred up. His face was buried between her ass cheeks when hikers emerged from the woods not far from them, directly across the little upper pond.

"Jock!" she said when she saw them. She dropped onto her stomach on the blanket, kicking her pile of clothes off the edge of the boulder in the process. Jock watched as they tumbled into the water.

"It's all right, people swim and sunbath naked here all the time. We used to anyway. Your clothes just fell in the pond by the way," Jock smiled.

"What?!" Ursula gasped.

She turned her body around, staying low on her stomach, and peered over the edge. Her jeans had sunk in what looked like two or three feet of water, and her shirt and bra were floating. The little thong was nowhere to be seen.

"This is all you need for the hike out," Jock said. He held up the little thong and her sneakers. "Nobody'd complain about that," he smiled.

"Jock, you've got to get that stuff!" she said, watching her shirt as it slowly sank to the bottom. The bra was floating away, being pushed across the sparkling, ripply water by the light breeze.

Jock leapt off the boulder and splashed into the water. He let out a whoop when his head emerged, the ice cold water shocking him. He dove for the pants and shirt, much deeper in the glass clear water than Ursula thought they were, and tossed them out before swimming to retrieve the errant brassier.

The older couple on the other side of the pond watched the unfolding scene. Jock scrambled out of the ice cold water and tossed the sopping wet clothes up to Ursula. She had no choice but to show her big tits as she caught the clothing. The whole thing made her blush, especially when she felt the gobs of sticky cum dripping down the small of her back. Jock climbed up the side of the boulder and sat next to her, his skin as cold as ice, his big cock shriveled to a small little penis. Ursula gathered up the blanket and pulled it around their shoulders to warm Jock and shield her bare breasts from the onlookers. It also helped to clean the mess off her back, which she was happy about.

"It's always an adventure with you," she said, shaking her head but smiling. "Do you think they saw us?"

"You mean that orgasm you had? I hope so, more people need to see that. You're so beautiful when you fuck."

Ursula looked at Jock and smiled at his straightforwardness. She heard laughter and saw four more people coming off the trail onto the cliff top.

"I need the sun on me to warm me up. Lie back with me, they won't see much of us," Jock said.

He pulled the blanket off their shoulders baring Ursula's breasts to the six nearby hikers. She blushed again while he spread it out and he surprised her by lying on his back, with his cock visible. Ursula snuggled up against him.

"Don't worry, they can't see much up here," he said.

She wanted to squeeze out her clothes and lay them out to dry, so she rolled onto her stomach and reached for her jeans. She twisted and squeezed about a gallon of pond water out of them and spread them out on the rock. Her shirt and bra were next. Having her smoothly shaved bare pussy on view with people walking around was too much for her, so she put on her little thong. She was amazed at how that little patch of fabric relaxed her, and she rolled onto her back with Jock, letting the warm sun soak into her.

She woke from a dozing dream when she heard soft voices. About forty feet away, on the top of another, higher boulder, a teenaged girl and two teenaged boys sat gazing upon her and Josh. She nudged him out of his slumber.

"We've got an audience," she said.

"Good. You want me to make you cum again?" he smiled.

"You might wanna cover up that big dick of yours. Did you have a good dream or something?" She said, admiring it's swollen size. She reached for her damp bra and put it on.

"Dreamin' about you baby," he said. He rolled against Ursula and kissed her. His cock grew even more.

"For real, a big hard-on's not what we should be showing those kids," she said.

Josh pulled on his boxers and sat cross-legged so his big erection wasn't so visible, but the kids had already gotten a good look at it. Ursula could hear them giggling.

"These jeans are still soaking wet," she said as she pulled on her little gingham shirt.

"You don't need 'em. You got the best legs in the world, you should show 'em off."

"Yeah, I'm gonna walk down the trail in a thong," she said sarcastically.

"Well, we can't wait for them to dry. We need to get back before dark. The lights on the Jag aren't all working like they should. Just wrap the blanket around you."

Ursula thought about her predicament while Jock got dressed. After squeezing a little more liquid water out of the bluejeans she finally resigned herself to the situation and wrapped the blanket around her waist, tying it as best she could. It was bulky but serviceable. They gathered up their food trash and water bottles and Josh held one of Ursula's hands, helping her lower herself off their perch. He slid down after her. The hike back down was much easier. Ursula was able to look around more, enjoying the wilderness scenery. They passed the lower pond and hiked out the soft, piney trail to the parking area. There were four cars next to the Jag when they got there.

"That seat's pretty tight, you'll probably be more comfortable bare-assed," Jock said when he saw her eyeing things.

He opened the big hood and fiddled with something while Ursula climbed into the cockpit. She untied the blanket and wiggled into the little racing seat. As she tried to strap herself in she found the crotch strap of the five-way harness was uncomfortable on her bare thighs.

"Can I leave this strap between my legs off?" she asked.

"Sure. All you really need is the waist belt. The rest is up to you."

Jock closed up the hood and climbed in next to Ursula.

"Damn baby, that's sexy!" he said, admiring her in her thong with those long naked legs. "You should take the shirt off. That'd be fuckin' hot!"

"Yeah right!" she said as another car pulled in.

Jock hit the starter switch and the engine burst to life with the familiar vibration and buzzing. Ursula was beginning to like the raucous race car. She had planning on putting the blanket over her legs, but tucked it underneath them instead, feeling wonderfully slutty as they pulled out and waved at some newly arrived hikers. It was two handsome men in their thirties, watching intently as the race car spit and snarled, and she suddenly wished she'd been brave enough to take off her shirt when Jock had mentioned it.

Out on the road the engine smoothed to its velvet roar. As they flew down a deserted road in the late afternoon sun Ursula unhooked her shoulder belts and pushed them out of the way. She unbuttoned her little shirt as Jock glanced over with a smile. She wiggled out of it, stashed it under her legs, leaned back and closed her eyes. Jock slowed to a safer speed so he could admire her long lithe body, nearly naked, the sunlight flashing on her through the forest trees. Ursula glanced at Jock when she felt his gaze on her, her mouth curling into a delightful smirk. She reached behind herself and unfastened her bra. The feathery garment slipped down her arms, onto the floor beneath her legs. She leaned back and felt the warm wind on her big tits, her heart beating fast. Neither one of them said a word. Both of them felt warm and churny inside.

———————

Jock took the Jag to the track the next weekend. Strapped in with his fire suit and helmet on, he pushed his new toy to the limit. The car's poise through esse turns and high speed sweepers kept a smile on his face for the whole session. That evening in the paddock he was changing brake pads when Bill and Jane Wilson came over to chat, both with cocktails in their hands. Bill was a captain of industry and raced expensive Italian exotics. Old Ferraris, Maseratis and an Alfa Romeo Formula One car from the '70's were his toys of choice. The vintage racing scene was well populated with wealthy businessmen like Bill. Most of their wives stayed home, but Jane often came with Bill for track days and weekend long racing events. The first time Jock had met her she seemed like a typical trophy wife, bored and ready to find a way back home, but Jock's charm opened her eyes to the possibilities, and that evening, when Bill went into town with some of the guys for drinks, she slipped into Jock's big, bus-like motorhome.

"I hope you don't mind," she had said. "Care to entertain an older woman for an hour?"

It was pretty clear to Jock what was on her mind. Before either of them could worry too much about the ramifications her jeans were around her ankles and she was bent over the dining table with eight inches of Jock stuffed in her. She claimed it was her first affair, but Jock didn't believe her. It all seemed too easy for her, and she was too nonchalant when she left for it to be the first time she had cheated. It turned into a regular thing — sneaking quick blowjobs while Bill was on the track, fingering Jane to orgasm behind the paddock, fucking here and there when they could. Bill was a powerful man in many ways, so the danger factor was ever-present, and it made the sex that much hotter.

As Bill and Jane looked over Jock's new Jaguar for the first time, Jane's hand found Jock's crotch and gave it a playful squeeze while her husbands head was under the hood. Jock returned the favor, sliding his hand down Jane's ass, fingering her pussy through her stretchy denim jeans while he explained the carburetor set-up to Bill. When her breathing got loud enough for Bill to hear Jock stopped. That evening Jane slipped quietly into Jock's motorhome, like she often did.

"Billy's just starting a Skype meeting with his Australia office," she said. "I told him I was going for a walk around the track to burn off dinner. Make me sweat so I look well exercised when I go back to him."

Her arms were around Jock and their lips locked as the last word came out of her mouth. The next thing out was a moan as Jock palmed her shirt with his hand and squeezed her big bra-less tits. They weren't real — Bill had paid for them — but the best cosmetic surgeon in New York had done the work and Jock had to admit they were sexy as hell, even if they didn't feel as good as Ursula and his other natural girls. The rest of Jane was pretty hot too, especially considering her age. Amongst the middle-aged women at the track, or anywhere for that matter, her ass in tight jeans was pretty spectacular. In the world of trophy wives Jane was a first place trophy. But like a lot of attractive women, she hated the aging process, and she tried to curse it into submission by fucking a younger man. Or younger men, if Jock's suspicions were correct.

Jane and Jock rarely got fully naked together — it was too risky under the circumstances — but this particular evening they went all the way, stripping bare for each other, and Jane found it particularly hot and inspiring being so wantonly out of control just two motorcoach's away from her working husband.

Jock leaned against a wall while Jane went down on him, squatting with her legs spread, one hand on the base of Jock's big cock, one hand on her tit as she swallowed all that she could of him. She loved the feel of him thrusting into her mouth, something Bill had never done.

"Oh baby," Jock moaned as she slurped on him. "You're gonna get me in big trouble one of these days."

"Fuck me Jocky," she said as she stood. "Fuck me like you wanna fuck that sexy car of yours."

Jock sat on the edge of the couch, leaning way back. Jane climbed on and impaled herself on his shaft. She leaned forward to dangle her tits in his face and he fucked her fast, his hips thrusting hard, his big cock moving so fast it was a blur.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Jane shrieked "God yeah! Oh fuck!"

Jock kept it up, pummeling her like he was on autopilot and couldn't stop.

"Is that your fuckin' piston?! Is that your fuckin' piston?!" she screamed.

She was way too loud, and could almost certainly be heard outside the motorhome, but she didn't care. She was rocketing through space, propelled by a big fat cock. She didn't care about anything else but that. Jock held on until she came, and then his body slowed to a rolling motion, bringing Jane down gradually from the heady place where she'd been soaring.

"Oh God!" she moaned in a deeper voice than he'd ever heard from her.

Her eyes were still rolling as the big orgasm subsided. Jock feasted on her dangling tits and she moaned again. She rolled off the side of him and slurped up his slippery cock in her mouth, going at it like a starving woman, moaning and sucking and biting and licking.

"You didn't cum yet did you Jocky," she said between sucks and licks. "Fuck me baby. Fuck me some more."

She pivoted onto her knees, head down on the couch cushion. Jock grabbed her hips and plunged in for round two.

"Oh fuck yeah!" she whimpered.

Her hands clutched at the cushion as Jock wound up to cruising speed again, his body slapping against hers as the heat began to build.

"Oh yeah! Fuck that sexy car of yours! Make that pretty car cum! Oh fuck yeah!" she cried.

The back half of Jock's motorcoach was a garage space to transport his race car. After Jane had worked up a good sweat to fool her husband, she slipped out quietly that way, under the awning where the Jag was parked, into the darkness. Jock smiled as he watched her go. Her tight bluejean covered ass always made him smile. The way she swung it made him wonder yet again — was he her only man on the side?

———————

"Uncle Ramsey!" Jock said, slapping a firm handshake with the older gentleman in the grocery store.

"Hey Little Jock, how are ya?" Ramsey said.

Ramsey was Jock's father's brother. There was Ramsey, or "Ram" as everybody called him, "Big Jock", and another brother who died young. Big Jock owned and ran the concrete business, but Ramsey and his two sons worked there, both of them high up in management positions. When Big Jock died and left everything to his only son, there were lots of hard feelings in the rest of the family, and then when Jock sold it all things got even colder, but the frost had started to thaw.

"How's everything goin' Ram?" Jock asked.

"You know Jock, it's goin' pretty well. As pissed as we all were at you, I gotta admit the new ownership's been good for us all. We just set up a big deal with China. China fer chrissake! Dickie got it done, and we all got big bonus's outta that one, and, well, damn I hate to admit this, but things are goin' better than ever. You should buy stock in that company you sold to, they're smart people."

"No, it's you and your boys Ram, you're the smart ones," Jock said. "I just never fit into that lifestyle. I hope you understand that."

"I do Jock. I do. So, how're things with you? Still chasin' split tail all over town?" Ram smiled.

"Yeah I guess," Jock said embarrassedly. "Picked up a new race car last fall, a '71 XK-E"

"Nice! That's a car the ladies used to like back in the day. I could never afford one. MGB's were more my speed."

"You oughta buy one now Ram. They're not crazy expensive yet. Use that China money. Be a good investment for you too, they're on their way up."

"I'll tell you what — if you find a nice one I'll take a look. Hey Little Jock, it's good seein' you. Don't be a stranger, all right?"

Jock picked up a bottle of Merlot on the way home and lifted a glass to his wine loving father at dinner that night.

———————

Jock had eight or ten 'friends with benefits', plenty to keep him busy, but there's always room for one more, right? A young woman attached herself to him one night at a music club. She was doing shots with friends during the set change between bands when he caught her eye. A few minutes later she wandered over.

"So do you think Williams will do well this year?" she said. "Massa seems to be driving better than he has in a while."

Jock was surprised, but then he remembered he was wearing a t-shirt with the logo of his favorite Formula One racing team on it.

"Yeah, they're doing pretty well compared to the last few years," Jock said. "You a fan?"

"Yeah, I love watching it. My dad's a huge fan. He went to Watkins Glen back in the seventies to see it all, so I sort of grew up watching it on TV."

"Nice!" Jock said. "Yeah, Watkins Glen's a nice track. A lotta history there. So have you been to any races yourself?"

"I've been to Lime Rock for the sports cars. Never been to an open wheel race though. Maybe some day."

"Yeah, for sure," Jock said.

The wheels were already turning in his head. A long weekend in Montreal maybe, for the Grand Prix? Yeah, he could picture that — Formula One action all day, good restaurants in the evening and fucking this cute young thing senseless long into the night. Best to wait until he knew her name though, and get a feel for compatibility.

The name thing resolved itself quickly — Amber — and compatibility proved itself over the course of the night. She was probably a dozen years younger than Jock, nineteen, or twenty maybe. Still a hint of baby fat on her soft looking face and full hips. A college student, she seemed like the 'up for anything' type, and pretty soon that proved to be true. As soon as the band played its final note the two of them were in the parking lot next to Jock's old Norton Commando motorcycle. His pants were open just enough to get his cock out, and Amber hid it away nicely in her mouth. It was a dark night, but their actions were far from discrete, with people getting in cars and driving away, flashing them with their headlights as they passed.

"Jesus girl!" Jock moaned. "You're gonna get us arrested."

Amber had ridden to the show in a friend's car, but she didn't want to go back to the flat she shared with them. She had a long night with Jock in mind.

"Take me home with you?" she asked, looking up at Jock with his wet cock in her hand. Jock nodded. "Wanna cum in my mouth?" she asked, her eyes softly sexual, her mouth curled into a cute little smile.

She went back to her blowjob, youthful but with solid technique she had probably learned from porn. She built the intensity like a pro, and as Jock was cumming he heard a voice.

"There's a lucky fucker," a young man said to his friend as they walked by in the dark.

Jock didn't have a helmet for Amber, but she didn't care. It was her first time on a motorcycle, and she loved the rawness of it — the vibration between her legs, the loud, straight pipes, the wind buffeting her, and most of all, wrapping her arms around Jock and feeling his warmth and the muscles working in his abdomen as they leaned through corners, rocketing down dark city streets. It was the most incredible way of being transported somewhere to get fucked that she'd ever experienced, and her horniness built with each twist and turn through the city. Seeing the assortment of classic cars, hot rods and race cars inside Jock's garage when they arrived only made her hotter.

riverboy
riverboy
4,618 Followers