Twelve Cylinders, One Piston

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,620 Followers

Upstairs in Jock's loft she went wild. She'd never had wild sex before, the kind you sometimes see in the movies or on porn, and she'd always wondered if she had it in her. In Jock's loft that night she found out, and it happened without thought. She was a wild girl, and it felt as natural as natural can be.

Up on his rooftop patio the next morning, as she soaked in the sun's rays wearing nothing but her panties, Jock asked her about a trip to Montreal.

"It's kinda short notice, but I can probably get some decent tickets on StubHub or somewhere. If not we can just do the walk-around tickets."

"Oh my God yes!" Amber said. "I'd love to go!"

She got up off her lounge chair and straddled Jock on his. A warm kiss had his cock stirring in his boxer shorts. Amber felt it, let it loose out the leg hole, pushed her panties aside and slipped it in to her pussy. Their bodies were both well used after the long night, but the slow fuck in the sun felt glorious. They were surrounded by the rooftops of other industrial buildings, some converted to lofts with rooftop patios like Jock's. Whether anyone was watching in the distance didn't even cross their minds; they just made sweet love in the sunshine.

———————

"Hey baby, wanna go for a ride tomorrow?"

The voice on the phone was Squirt, another 'friend with benefits' Jock had known for about a year. Standing four feet and eleven inches in her bare feet, she was a perfectly proportioned, rough around the edges biker girl.

"Jess and I are gonna ride up to the camp and get the water hooked up," she said. "Wanna come along?"

"I'm in," Jock said.

Bright and early the next morning they met at Jock's place. Squirt and Jess both rode Harley Sportsters, Jess's a mostly stock 'Iron' model, and Squirt's pretty heavily customized by a friend of Jock's who does bikes and hot rods. They roared up the street through the long shadows of the low morning sun, Squirt with straight pipes echoing off the old warehouses, and pulled into Jock's open garage.

"That sounds sweet," Jock said. "New pipes?"

"Yeah, Arnie had it over the winter and did a few things for me," Squirt said. "Holy fuck!" she said when she saw the Jag. "That's fuckin hot!"

The two girls took off their helmets, dismounted and shook out their hair.

"Hey Jess, how are ya?" Jock said.

"I'm good," she said, with an 'I've never fucked you but I want too' look in her eye. "Looks like life's still treatin' you well."

"I sure can't complain," Jock said.

"You better never complain you asshole," Squirt said. "You got the best life of anybody I know of." She wandered over to the Jag and ran her hand over the voluptuous fender. "Fuck," she said. "Tell me about it."

"It's a '71, been a race car most of it's life. I saw it last summer and knew I had to have it. Took a lot of work to get it to this point though."

Squirt walked around it, admiring all the angles.

"No, way! You've got plates on it? How the fuck did you do that?"

"I had to get a little creative. It's a blast on the road. I took it up to Grey Cliff a couple weeks ago."

"All right, we don't have time today, but I'm definitely gettin' a ride in this thing, right?"

"You know it," Jock said. "You too Jess. Stop by any time."

"I'll do that," Jess said, her eyes twinkling with the possibilities.

Jock hinged the big hood forward and Squirt gasped.

"What?!" she said, looking surprised at the gleaming full-race V-12 stuffed in the chassis. "Oh my fuckin' God, I just came a little bit."

"You're such a motorhead," Jess laughed. "It is kinda hot though."

"Hot isn't the word for it sweetheart," Squirt said. "Fuckin' sex machine's more like it."

"It's around five-hundred horses I'm guessing," Jock said. "I'll get it on the dino next month maybe. The car's super light weight, so it goes pretty good."

"We better get outta here," Squirt said, shaking her head. "That things gonna make me take off all my clothes."

Jock and Jess laughed. The girls mounted their Sportsters and Jock rolled out his '75 BMW R75/6, a super clean, minimalist bobber in dark candy-apple red that he and their friend Arnie had built a few years back. He pulled on a denim jacket and a 'brain bucket' helmet and they roared off down the road.

A nice ride brought them to 'the camp'. It was an old hunting cabin, not much more than a shack by today's standards, about fifty miles outside the city on the edge of a vast tract of state land. Most folks would own something like it to hunt from, but Squirt used it as party central, far away from anyone who might complain. It was off the grid and rustic as hell, but Jock had to admit the place had its charms. He was there one memorable night when the orgy of the century broke out, and he had a feeling that kind of thing wasn't too uncommon.

The three of them rolled down the long dirt driveway, really no more than two tire tracks worn into a grassy field, and parked their bikes. Squirt unlashed the twelve pack of beer they'd picked up down the road a few miles, she unlocked the padlock on the door and they went inside the dusty old camp. The remnants of a previous party littered the tables, and a mouse shot out through a hole in the floor when it saw humans invading its space.

The roughly built structure was long and narrow, one big room with a double bed at either end, a big, worn out dining table in the middle and a 'kitchen' area next to the door. A big curtain made from bed-sheets hung on a wire that stretched across the room, to give a little bit of privacy to one of the beds if wanted. The beds were both unmade, with rumpled sheets and blankets. The walls were decorated with magazine pictures and posters held up with thumbtacks — motorcycle 'beauty shots', a pin-up girl bent over a '32 highboy hot rod, a portrait of Dennis Hopper, an abstract blacklite poster of two naked bodies in a kind of circular sixty-nine, and a couple of playboy centerfolds — a redhead and a raven haired beauty, both with huge tits.

"God, this place is a disaster," Jess said when they walked in.

"Yeah. Haven't cleaned up since the last blow-out. I'm such a slob," Squirt said.

Jess spied a box of trash bags on the counter and started filling one with empty beer cans.

"So what do we have to do with the water?" Jock asked.

"Oh, I just need someone to help me prime the pump," Squirt said. "I drain it all down for the winter. There's a spring in the woods it draws out of."

The two of them went out the back door onto a weathered wooden deck. Amber reached under the steps and pulled out a plastic bucket and they trudged off into the woods. They made sure the intake pipe was under water, filled the bucket and walked back to the pump outside the camp. Amber started pumping while jock poured water into an opening to prime it. After a few strokes the handle broke off in Amber's hand.

"Fuuuck!" she said.

They examined the rusty bolt that had held it on.

"Wore right through. Just need a new one," Jock said.

"Fuckin' A. Hardware store I guess," Squirt said. "You feel like ridin' up there while I help Jess clean?"

"Sure. Where is it?"

"Just go outta here and take a right. It's on this road, about fifteen miles though."

"No Problem. I'll get a couple so you got a spare for ten years from now," Jock smiled. "Anything else while I'm there? What else needs fixing?"

"Fuckin' whole place," Squirt smiled. "No, lets just do this and have a few beers."

Jock roared off on his old BMW. About forty minutes later he returned, rumbling quietly down the grassy path. Squirt greeted him at the door wearing nothing but small black leather panties.

"Hi baby," she said with a smile. "We've got a surprise for ya. Jess has always wanted to fuck you, but she's shy, so I fixed it up nice for you guys. Wanna see?"

"Of course," Jock said.

He handed her the two bolts and they walked inside. The first thing that caught his eye was how much better the place looked, free of the detritus of the last party. Then a fleshy object on one of the beds caught his peripheral vision. It was Jess, naked on her back, tied spread-eagle fashion to the bed frame, with a big blindfold on and a leather gag in her mouth. Squirt took Jock's arm and walked him closer. He could hear Jess's breathing get heavier as they approached her, her soft belly and tits starting to heave.

"Doesn't she look nice, all ready to fuck?" Squirt said. "I got her pussy all nice 'n wet for ya."

"Nice isn't the word I'd use," Jock said. "Fuckin' hot's more like it! Damn Jess! You good with all this?"

Jess moaned and nodded, her breathing short and deep through flaring nostrils.

"I'm gonna suck on your cock baby," Squirt said as she unfastened Jock's jeans. "Jess can listen and get all hot and bothered."

On her knees Squirt was so small she had to stretch her neck to reach Jock's half-hard cock. The first half of it filled her small mouth, but as it hardened she opened her throat and took it all like a pro. She was a sexy little thing, that was for sure. She made plenty of noise for Jess to hear.

"God I love this cock," she said as she held it against Jock's belly and licked up the veiny underside of it. "It's a fuckin' big one Jess. Think you can handle a fuckin' big one like this?"

Jess moaned and pulled gently at her restraints. Squirt climbed onto the end of the bed between Jess's outstretched legs.

"I don't know," Squirt said. "He might be too big for you. Let me check and see what this looks like again."

She licked up the length of Jess's wet pussy, pausing for some tongue flicking on her clit. Jess moaned deeply, her whole body seeming to vibrate from it.

"Jock's naked now baby, and he's got his hand on his big cock. You know those big hands of his? They can't begin to hold all of that big hard cock he's got. You ready for it baby," Squirt said, licking the length of Jess's pussy again. "You ready for it?"

Jess moaned and nodded eagerly, her body language making it clear she was more than ready.

Jock joined them on the bed, palming Jess's nice tits in his big, rough hands. Squirt sat up on her knees and watched, swallowing the feminine taste in her mouth. Jock licked one of Jess's big hard nipples, and then the other. He sucked them in one at a time and played with them with his tongue and teeth. One hand moved down Jess's heaving belly to the hot wet heat between her legs, so slippery and inviting. Two fingers disappeared inside.

"You like those big hands Jess?" Squirt asked, "Do they feel good all over you like that?"

She moaned again, biting on the leather gag in her mouth. Her back arched up as Jock fingered her, and he feasted on her tits some more.

"You all wet baby?" Squirt asked. "Your pussy all nice and juicy for Jock's big cock? He's gonna fuck you so hard girl. Way deep inside you. His cock looks so nice. I wish you could see it. Oh my God, it's so fuckin' big. You think it's gonna fit Jess?"

Jock sucked on Jess's big tits and fingered her until she couldn't stand it any more, writhing and moaning like a caged animal. He positioned himself between her legs, lifting her thighs just enough for his knees to go under. One thrust put him halfway into the glistening wet pussy. Jess's moan was a muffled squeal, and then another as Jock pulled back and thrust in farther. His hands fondled her tits again. Two more thrusts had him all the way in.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Squirt said, fingering her own pussy as she knelt beside them. "That's hot you guys. Fuck!"

She bent down and whispered in Jess's ear as Jock got into a rhythm.

"I told you he had a sweet cock, didn't I? You like the way he's fuckin' you?"

Jess nodded enthusiastically, breathing heavily out her nostrils.

"I wanna kiss you. You wanna watch Jock fucking you?"

Jess nodded again. Squirt took off the blindfold and unfastened the leather gag.

Jess locked her big wild eyes on Jock.

"Ohhh Fuuuuck!," she moaned.

"Your tits look so good with your arms tied up like that," Squirt said.

She fondled her friends soft orbs as Jock fucked her good, picking up speed.

"Yeah baby, give it to her!" Squirt said. "Fuck yeah!"

Squirt got up and untied Jess's legs, freeing them for a more proper pounding. Jock lifted them up against his chest so he could go deeper, his body slapping into her, making her tits flail wildly.

"Yeah! Fuck that girl!" Squirt yelled.

A huge orgasm boiled up from deep inside Jess. She pulled wildly at her arm restraints and her moans and groans rose up into staccato screams.

"Yeah! Yeah! Oh fuck Yeah!" Squirt yelled as she watched her friend scream as she came hard. As Jess's body went from out of control to rag doll mush Jock pulled out and came all over her, the first sticky ribbon making it all the way to her neck, the rest splashing down all over her heaving belly.

"Fuckin' A!" Squirt said, mesmerized by the sight of it all.

She moved in on Jock, inhaling his still throbbing cock, sucking it dry as it started to soften.

"Fuck!" Jock said softly. Jess just lay there, eyes closed, chest still heaving, unable to speak.

"How was that honey?" Squirt said, looking up at Jock. "Was that a nice surprise?"

"You guys are too much," he said, still breathless. "We should go riding more often."

———————

Jock brought the Jag to the track again the next weekend. It was a private facility — a racing 'country club' for wealthy car guys actually — open seven days a week, but Jock enjoyed the camaraderie and energy of the weekend crowd. Bill and Jane were there, Jane sitting under a tree reading a magazine when Jock pulled in. Her body language was that of relaxed boredom, but when she saw Jock she perked up. Bill had a new acquisition with him for the weekend — a '73 Lancia Stratos racecar. A stunningly angular little thing in white, red and green livery with gold wheels, the short wheelbase mid-engine cars are known to be a handful to drive. Bill brought along his favorite mechanic for the weekend, a jovial Italian named Nunzio, to try and sort out the car's twitchy handling and get the little V6 screamer up to speed.

"Hi Jocky," Jane said. She had snuck around the back of his motorcoach as he was setting up his big awning.

"Janey! Whats up?" Jock said with a smile.

"I hope you are later. I'm so horny for you. I was hoping you'd be here this weekend."

"Careful honey. We gotta keep this under the radar you know."

"I know. But I'm so hot I can't even stand it. Bill hardly even touches me anymore."

"He's crazy."

"Come in here and kiss me," she said. She walked into the back of his motorcoach, where the Jag was parked, those tight jeans she wears showing off her swinging ass like they were painted on. She walked the length of the car, running her fingers along its voluptuous shape, stopping in the dim light in the back corner. "Come here Jocky. Kiss me."

"You're gonna get us both in big trouble," Jock said as he approached her.

They kissed and Jock's hand went up inside Jane's cotton blouse. She was either bra-less that day, or had taken it off for her visit. The heat rose rapidly and Jock wanted to drag her inside and fuck her silly. Jane wanted it too, but voices outside helped them regain their sanity. Jock went out and looked around. He signaled Jane.

"I'll find you," she said as she scurried off, those painted on pants making Jock's already hard cock twinge.

An opportunity never arose that day, and Jock's main priority was getting the Jag's suspension fine-tuned a bit more. A friend from the racing world had driven up that afternoon to help him. An experienced driver and good mechanic, Davey was a big help with the Jag's chassis adjustments. The two took turns with the car on the track, and they tried a bunch of different set-up changes with the suspension, eventually zeroing in on an amazing amount of grip and control in the lightweight car.

After a long day of play they sat under the big awning and drank beer as the late spring twilight faded.

"Jock, can I talk to you for a minute?" Jane said from the near darkness between the motorcoaches. Jock got up and went to her. "You never got with me baby," she whispered longingly. "I'm so horny I can't stand it."

"Sorry honey, Davey came up and we've been busy."

"When's he leaving? I've gotta have you tonight."

"Sorry baby, he's stayin' here tonight."

"Can you meet me somewhere? Where can we go?"

"I don't think it's in the cards this weekend Janey. We'll make up for it though. We always do."

"No!" Jane whined quietly. "Please Jockey? Don't make me beg for it."

She gently squeezed Jock's blue jean covered cock and kissed him softly.

"Next time Jane. I'll do you double good. Or maybe we can meet in the city this week."

Jock was surprised he said that. Starting an 'in the city' affair with Jane was not something he wanted to get into, but Jane looked so disappointed he felt like he had to say something. Jane's eyes flared when she heard the offer.

"Really?" she whispered excitedly. "Can I come to your place?"

"We'll talk about it. I'll give you my number tomorrow."

Jane disappeared into the darkness after another soft kiss.

"Friend of yours?" Davey smirked.

"A complicated one," Jock said.

"Say no more," Davey said. "Wish I could get a slice of somethin' like that."

"If you like danger I can probably hook you up," Jock said.

After a few more beers they turned in for the night, Jock in the small bedroom and Davey on the couch. A little after midnight the door squeaked open. Davey didn't hear it, and Jane stepped in quietly. Some little LED lights on a control panel gave just enough light for her to see as she made her way silently to the bedroom. All she had on were some cotton pajamas that slipped off and landed silently on the floor. Jock woke as she climbed onto the double bed.

"Janey, you're crazy!" Jock said as he realized what was happening.

"Shhhh," Jane whispered. "Just fuck me baby."

She pulled off Jock's boxer shorts and inhaled his soft cock. In no time at all it swelled and hardened in her mouth as she moaned quietly.

"Oh fuck yeah," she whispered. "God you taste good."

She kept the big cock in her mouth as she threw her leg over Jock's head, and she lowered her pussy to his dry mouth. The taste of her juiced up his tongue, and he was moaning too as he licked deep.

After a nice long sixty-nine, she sat up and crawled forward, sinking down on Jock's cock reverse cowgirl style with a loud moan. It woke Davey and she heard him in the bathroom on the other side of the thin wall.

"What's your friend's name?" she asked as she rode Jock slowly.

"Davey," Jock said quietly.

"Davey," she called out. "Davey come in here. I wanna fuck you too."

The toilet flushed and there was a quiet silence.

"Davey?" she said again. The bedroom door opened slowly.

"You wanna fuck me Davey?" she said when she saw him. Jock was on his back and Jane was riding him slowly, facing the door, with her tits in her hands. "Wanna play with me?"

Illuminated by the bathroom light, she could she a lump growing in his boxers as he watched her.

"Let me see your cock baby," she said as she rode up and down on Jock. "Come here and let me suck on it."

Davey stripped off his shorts and kneeled on the end of the bed. Jane lowered her upper body, still fucking Jock, and took Davey in her moaning mouth. They stayed like that for a few minutes, Jane reveling in the feeling of being filled at both ends.

"Fuuuck!" she said breathily. "This is nice!"

After some more fucking and sucking she was eager to feel things the other way around. She repositioned, taking Jock's big one in her mouth with her ass up in the air at the edge of the bed.

"Stick it in me Davey," she said.

Davey got off the bed and fucked her nice and slow, his still sleepy brain warming up to his good fortune. Jane's super fine ass looked spectacular in the dim light, his hands feeling the smooth softness of it as he caressed and squeezed her hips.

riverboy
riverboy
4,620 Followers