Twelve Cylinders, One Piston

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,608 Followers

Another woman climbed on, worked his softening cock in, and he hardened inside of her.

"We're gonna wear the poor boy out. If he's going back he's going to need his strength," a woman said.

"If he's going back we won't have another chance," another woman said. "He won't be this beautiful next time."

She lowered her pussy to his face and kissed the woman fucking him.

"Oh yeah!" she sighed.

Jock came again, and then another woman took her place on him, and then another. He came each time. The tenth woman gave him an amazing blowjob and then lowered herself on his throbbing cock at the last minute to take his seed. Number eleven rode him without touching him, her body hovering as if by magic, her heavy breathing seemingly enough to move her up and down. Her's was another pussy seemingly made of feathers, and it tickled yet another shot of cream out of him. The orgasms seemed to rise up out of nowhere, with no thought or physicality behind them. They were like pure energy.

Number twelve was another redhead — bright, golden red hair that almost glowed. She was tiny in stature but commanded everyone's attention with her strange, otherworldly movements.

"You're going back Jock," she said, her voice seeming to come from all the women's mouths. "We'll miss you..."

Her head moved side to side, like a predator sizing up its prey, but there was nothing scary about her. Jock could see her clearly, more clearly than any of the others, and she radiated warmth and love. Her light-green eyes were luminous pools, reflecting all the other faces looking at him.

She reached out and took his hard cock in her small, soft hand.

"We'll miss you Jock," she said as she examined it.

She lowered her face to it and kissed the side of it, licking along its length before slipping it into her mouth, against her cheek. She maneuvered it like a popsicle, her tongue slithering along the length of it as she filled her mouth with it in different ways. Her leg moved over Jock as if weightless, sixty-nining him as she moaned. Jock moaned too.

"There! Did you hear it!" Ursula said to the nurse who was leaving.

"Yup. He's moving more. I'll get the doctor," the nurse said.

The petite redhead took Jock's cock deep in her throat. He could feel the vibration of her moan as he devoured her wet pussy with his mouth, his tongue going deep, his taste buds firing with the honey-sweetness of her. She tasted sweeter, and felt more real, than any of the others.

As the doctor examined him Jock moaned again, his mouth open, his body twitching slightly.

"I'm the last one Jock," the redhead said. "I wish you could remember us. We'll remember you..."

Without him knowing how, she was turned around, laying on him as the other girls guided his cock into her pussy. It felt as luminous as her eyes, like it was full of light. Warm and soft, feathery and muscular, it took his cock in and gave it life. An orgasm swept over both of them that took them out of this world. Jock moaned with shallow breaths, and then deep breaths filled his lungs. He looked into the redhead's eyes. She was flying too, cumming in a delicious, long orgasm that connected them to the heavens.

"Goodbye Jock..." she sighed as the magical orgasm swept her away.

Jock lay sweating in the hospital bed, his body twitching, his hand squeezing Ursula's. His eyes opened slowly, just a little, and he saw her. She smiled with tears in her eyes.

"It's good to see you young man," the doctor said.

———————

"So you don't remember anything," Davey asked Jock two weeks later at Jock's place.

"I remember starting the race, and Ursula in the hospital room. That's it."

"Wow. The asshole tried to kill you. I know he did," Davey said.

"Yeah, well, you better be careful, he might know about you too."

"I found the note from Jane in your motorhome, about the four-way," Davey said. "She's called me every day to see how you're doing."

"Well that's nice, but I'm done with that," Jock said. "Are you still seeing her?"

"I haven't, but I don't know if I can turn that off," Davey said. "She want's me to meet her over at Tracy's place sometime."

"I've never met Tracy, but I can see how that'd be hard to say no too."

"Yeah," Davey said. I knew goin' down this road with Jane was a bad idea, but damn!"

"What are we talking about?" Ursula said as she walked into the room.

"Rear-ends and pistons," Jock said.

"Ooo! Sounds sexy!" Ursula said. "Now I know why you guys like cars."

"Your rear-end's way better than anything with gears in it," Jock said.

"You're sweet," she said, bending to kiss him. "How's the pain? You doing okay?"

"I'm fine sweetie," Jock said.

"Davey, come get me when you leave, all right?" Ursula said. "I'm going up on the roof for some sun."

"Yeah, sure thing," Davey said.

After she left Jock told Davey about the dreams he had been having.

"I don't know if it's the pain pills or what man," Jock said. "I keep having visions of these angels. At least I think they're angels."

"Man, you were pretty close to dead there for a while," Davey said. "The doctors were pretty grim. Maybe there's more to these visions than you think."

"You believe in that stuff?" Jock asked.

"Heaven and angels and shit? Yeah, I guess so," Davey said. "I mean, sort of, you know?"

"I never did man, but these visions...there more like memories, like super real, you know?"

"Have you told Ursula about them?"

"No. They're super sexual. It's wild, they were fuckin' the shit out of me."

"No shit!" Davey said, his eyes big and curious. "Naked angels? Fuckin' you?"

"Yeah man. Twelve of 'em. They wanted me to go with them at first, and then they said I was going back. I guess they meant back to being alive or somethin'. I don't know. It's super vivid though man. It's in my head like it really happened. I don't know what to think."

"Suddenly I don't mind dying so much," Davey said with a smile.

"There's one more big revelation that came out of all this," Jock said. "As soon as I get these casts off and can walk again, you wanna be the best man at my wedding?"

"Ursula? You bet man! I'm honored!"

"She hasn't said yes yet. She thinks it's the pain meds that made me ask her, but it's the real deal. I'm as good as married."

"Awesome," Davey said. "You guys are good for each other."

"Do me a favor and find a buyer for that wrecked Jag, will ya?"

"Yeah, sure man," Davey said. "You wrecked it big-time, but the engine and tranny are good I think, and some other stuff. Yeah, I know someone who'll probably take it."

"Good," Jock said. "I need to find a car for Ursula. What do you think, maybe one of those early '60's Maserati 3500's, or somethin' like that? She seems like a Maserati girl. I want to give it to her for a wedding present."

"Yeah, that'd be sweet! She'd look right at home in something like that," Davey said. "Or maybe a Facel Vega. They're kinda similar."

"Yeah!" Jock said. "Get me my laptop, will ya?"

The two of them scoured classic car dealer websites for an hour or more.

"You still here Davey?" Ursula said as she walked into the bright, sunny room.

She was wearing the bikini she had been sunning herself in, and looked about as stunning as a woman can be. The boys looked up from the computer, speechless at her femininity. Ursula smiled. Boys, she thought. A little skin and they go all wonky.

"What are you, watchin' porn or something?" she laughed.

"Just cars Sweetie," Jock said.

She walked around behind them and looked at the screen.

"Ooo, I like that!" she said. "What is it?"

"A '62 Maserati. Nice smooth six-cylinder engine. A touring car, nice and civilized."

"Looks like something a movie star would drive back then," she said.

"Yeah, I can picture Sofia Loren in one. She's got nothin' on you you know," Jock said.

"You're funny," Ursula chuckled.

"What do you think Davey?" Jock asked. "A night with Sophia Loren, or Ursula?"

"That's an awkward question," Davey said, squirming a little as he glanced at the bikini clad body nearly touching his shoulder. "I'm afraid I can't answer it without being inappropriate."

"Why Davey! That's the nicest thing anybody's not said to me," Ursula laughed. "You staying Sweetie? I'm going back up top if you are."

"Yeah, a little while," Davey said.

"All right, come get me when you leave."

She walked out with the boy's eyes riveted to her ass.

"You're a lucky man," Davey said when she'd gone.

Jock was lucky, yes, in so many ways. Young, good looking, financially independent, a beautiful future wife he was crazy about. All good things. His body was broken, but that was temporary. The crash had given him something else though. It had given him a glimpse of the future, something bigger than his new and deeper bond with Ursula and the life they would share together. It was a glimpse of the great beyond, a glimpse of a future we may all share in. Or maybe it was just a dream...

. . . . Do you like us Jock? Would you like us to take you home? We all want to fuck you Jock. Do you want to fuck us all, before we take you with us?. . . .

riverboy
riverboy
4,608 Followers