Twelve Cylinders, One Piston

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,620 Followers

"Oh yeah, that feels good Davey. Fuck me harder..." she sighed.

She went back to her passionate sucking and stroking of Jock and Davey went at her more forcefully, working up to a full pelvic slap. Jock played with the flailing tits under her and moaned as her sucking brought him close to the brink. Her mouth was relentless on his slippery shaft, and he came with a jolt, trying to keep quiet so the other motorcoaches wouldn't hear them in the quiet night. Jane slurped up the sticky cum.

"Oh fuck!" she grunted low as Davey hit her with some powerful, bone-rattling thrusts, her whole body shuddering with each impact. "Fuuuck! Yeaahhh!" she grunted like a devil woman.

The deep, powerful fucking continued until they both came, Davey moaning deep as he pumped her full of his spunk, Jane crying out as quietly as she could as a big orgasm swept though her. It was probably too loud on such a quiet night in the camping area, but it was the best she could do.

She slithered off the bed and sucked Davey dry. When his cock had withered some she stood up, picked up her pajamas, said "Thanks boys," and walked out naked into the garage area, shutting the door behind her. She pulled on her pajamas in the moonlit darkness and made her way back to her sleeping husband. Davey's cum leaked out of her as she walked and the legs of her pajamas were wet with it when she climbed into bed.

Jock was relieved to see Bill smiling the next day when he brought Nunzio over to see Jock's E-type. They looked over the engine and the suspension, Nunzio nodding and giving approval in his broken English. Jane wandered over when they were there, looking casual, as if nothing had happened the night before. Davey drank in the sight of her, her big tits loose again under a little black designer t-shirt, her ridiculous ass in full wiggle mode under skin-tight stretch pants.

"Who's your friend Jock," she said with a mischievous wink.

"Oh I'm sorry Jane, this is Davey. He came up to help me sort the car."

"Hi Davey. Always nice to make a new friend," she said.

"Yeah," Davey said, not knowing quite what to say. "Yeah, me too."

Jane winked at him and turned to her husband.

"I'm going to lie in the sun for a while dear," she said.

She spent the rest of the day in a tiny bikini on a lounge chair, reading a book and sipping iced tea. She was within sight of most of the paddock, and plenty of guys were taking notice.

"What's her story man?" Davey asked as he and Jock wrenched on the Jag between laps.

"Hell if I know," Jock said. "She's a sweet girl, but I don't know what she's got herself into. Aging trophy wife who's not gettin' much at home I guess. She seduced the hell outta me, that's all I know for sure," Jock laughed. "Bill's not the kind of guy you wanna get on the wrong side of, so don't ask me why I'm flirtin' with disaster. Sometimes a guy just doesn't know."

"I hear ya," Davey said as he bolted one of the Jag's fat wheels back on the car.

After some more hot laps the afternoon shadows started to grow. Jock and Davey put the car away and packed up their gear, preparing for the trip back to the city. Jane startled them, appearing out of nowhere behind them, still in her little bikini.

"You promised me your number and a meet-up this week, remember?" she said to Jock.

"I don't know if that's such a good idea baby," Jock said.

"You promised!" Jane pouted. "Don't worry, I won't get all clingy. We can keep it quiet. I'll just drive over to your place. Nobody'll know. You too Davey, wanna get together sometime?"

"Last night was all kinds of fun," Davey said, "but I don't know if I'm into a regular thing."

"Well that's a shame. You felt good in me. I slept with your cum all over my legs. Still got a little maybe," she said, bending one knee and spreading her thighs open to have a look.

Jock scribbled out his cell number and address on the back of a grimy business card he had in his toolbox. Jane slipped it into the front of her little bikini, right up against her pussy.

"I'll call you baby," she said to Jock. "Love ya Davey. Hope I see you again."

As she walked away the world stood still as the ass of all asses wiggled under an impossibly thin piece of cotton.

"Damn!" Davey said, shaking his head. "Did I just say no to that?"

———————

June rolled around quickly, and with it came Grand Prix weekend in Montreal. It cost a small fortune, but Jock scored seats in the gold grandstand right across from the pits, the perfect place for Amber to watch her first Formula One standing start. He let her pick her ride of choice for the trip, and she chose his '67 Mustang fastback, a white resto-mod with a 351 stroker, a five-speed and Martz suspension. It was the perfect choice for blasting down the Canadian highways at warp speed, which is what you have to do if you want to keep up with Canadians.

They rolled into town late on Friday due to Amber's waitress job, checked in at their out-of-the-way hotel and hit Old Montreal for a late dinner at a small basement restaurant Jock had been to. A bottle of wine, rack of lamb for two, big slices of decadent chocolate cake and dark coffee fueled them for the rest of the evening. They walked the old cobblestone streets for a while with the other tourists, but Amber wanted something different.

"A guy I know told me the strip clubs are awesome up here," she said.

"Your friend is correct," Jock said.

They got in the Mustang after answering a question about it from a passer-by, and shot over to Rue St. Catherine, strip club central.

"Oh my God!" Amber said as they passed by club after club with hordes of people milling about. "This is nightlife!"

They stopped at Club Downtown and feasted their eyes on some of the sexiest strippers either one of them had ever seen. There was a hefty crowd with the Grand Prix in town and the place was buzzing.

"I always wanted to strip, but I always thought I was too fat for it," Amber said as they watched a ridiculously alluring girl work the pole.

"Are you kidding? There isn't a guy in here that wouldn't love to see you naked right now. I'm sure you've noticed them looking at you all night."

"I thought it was because there's hardly any women in here."

"No," Jock said, shaking his head. "They want to fuck you."

The thought clearly got to Amber.

"I'm ready for a night in a hotel with you. Can we get outta here?" she said.

Back at their room Amber showed Jock how youthful exuberance trumps experience under the right circumstances. They fucked every which-way, loud and nasty, until their neighbors banged the wall and the front desk called. At that point they were pretty well exhausted after the long day, and slept like babies in each others arms.

After brunch at a big downtown hotel, they parked and walked across the long bridge over the St. Laurence to the track. Amber was mesmerized by the qualifying session — the blistering speed of the cars and the way the drivers committed to the turn 13/14 complex leading onto the front straight past their seats.

"Un-fucking-believable!" she said more than once.

After a dinner of rustic French food in a nice little bistro in the old city, they drove up Mount Royal and fucked in the woods overlooking the city.

"I think I love this town," Amber said.

The excitement of race day had Amber bubbling with enthusiasm. Jock loved sharing a motorsports event with someone who was so happy to be there. The race was exciting, but Team Williams didn't do as well as Amber had hoped they would. It mattered little in the end — her first Formula One race was thrilling, and the whole weekend was a wonderful blur of good food, fast cars and great sex. On the way home, roaring down a Canadian highway in the Mustang at ninety-miles-an-hour, which isn't much more than 'keeping up with traffic' in Canada, Amber opened Jock's jeans and gave him a sweet blowjob. He came just as they got nailed in a speed trap. He and Amber had a good laugh as she tidied him up for the officer.

———————

Jane had stopped by Jock's place a few times at that point. He was still nervous about the situation — getting involved with a married woman, especially the wife of a powerful man, wasn't his usual thing — but Jane was a temptress and he had trouble resisting her. A few days after he returned from Montreal she was back in his bed. Davey was there too.

Jane had loved the threeway thing, and wanted to do it again in a situation where she didn't have to be so discrete. She wanted a nice long session with the boys, where she could really cut loose. Davey resisted when Jock called him about it, but a half-hour later he called Jock back, unable to say no to Jane's charms.

The party started just after noon, and hours were spent taking care of Jane's plentiful desires. She wanted every hole filled, every which way and numerous times, and the boys were happy to oblige. Jane didn't want to, but she called it quits about four o'clock, needing to get home and take care of a few things before going out to a dinner party with Bill. The boys walked her out, the three of them smiling, discussing 'next time' as they stood on the sidewalk outside Jock's building. Jane looked every bit the sexy fuck-toy, dressed in impossibly short shorts and a thin white sleeveless shirt that was barely buttoned, her big bra-less tits busting at the seams, her hair still messy.

What they didn't notice, parked up the street, was the dirty, dark green Ford Explorer with the private investigator behind the wheel, taking pictures with a long zoom lens as Jane kissed both the boys, wet kisses with lots of tongue, playfully squeezing their crotches before climbing into her dark-red Mercedes SLK roadster and zooming off into the bright afternoon sun.

———————

In the North-East the first big vintage race event of the season takes place at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course in late June. It was Jock's first time out with the Jag in a competition environment with trophies on the line. Jane had told him Bill was planning on attending. His mechanic Nunzio drove the motorcoach, towing one of Bill's Ferraris in an enclosed trailer behind it. Bill and Jane flew in on Saturday.

Jock drove his own motorcoach of course, and he would be his own mechanic for the weekend, taking his usual low-key approach to the whole endeavor. It was just as well that Davey didn't go along to help him out, because he and Davey and Jane had been hitting the wild sex thing pretty hard for the last few weeks, and Jock didn't want her to do anything she'd regret with Bill around. In fact he'd told her it was a 'hands off' weekend, something she reluctantly went along with as long as the three of them could be together on the Thursday before the race. Jane had gone a little wild with double penetration up on Jock's roof deck with he and Davey that day, and unbeknownst to them Bill's private detective had captured the whole thing on video from another roof in the neighborhood. The poor guy was so hot and bothered by what he was witnessing he was tempted to blackmail Jane into fucking him before he turned the footage over, but he came to his senses and just did his job.

Bill's demeanor was icy cold when he and Jock met in the driver's meeting Saturday morning. Very few words were spoken between the two, and Jock had a bad feeling about it. He told Jane about it when they had a few minutes alone, but Jane assured him it was nothing new, Bill had just been under a lot of pressure with his work the last few weeks, or so he said.

For the race that weekend Bill had brought his 1970 Ferrari 365 Daytona Competizione, a car that was in the same class as Jock's XK-E. In the first practice session Jock was happy to see he was competitive with Bill's professionally prepared car. The Daytona seemed to be quicker than the Jag, but Jock had the edge in driver skill, and they ended up pretty even on the time sheets after the practice.

Jock had decided to keep his distance Saturday evening, and after working on his front brakes and checking a few things on the rear suspension he turned in early, half expecting Jane to sneak in to his bedroom in the night. She didn't.

Sunday dawned with clear skies, turning into a picture-perfect early Summer day, and the event drew big crowds at the track. With all the fans milling around the paddock Jock had plenty to keep his mind off Jane, chatting with passers-by about the Jag, and just enjoying the atmosphere he loved so much. When Jock went inside to change into his race uniform Jane left a note on the Jag's seat.

If you beat him I'll bring my friend Tracy over this week for a 4 way

She signed it with a smiley-face. Jock had a feeling it would happen anyway — once Jane got a sexual idea in her head she always seemed compelled to make it happen — but beating Bill's Daytona Coupe would be pretty sweet, and if this mysterious 'Tracy' was anywhere near as hot as Jane, yup, that was worth racing for.

There were fourteen cars in Jock's race. Once they got under way it was clear he and Bill were in it to win it, unfazed by the risk to their cars. Some of the others were taking less risk, there to have fun more than race, but Jock and Bill and two others were going at it tooth and nail, giving the big crowd a good battle at the front of the field. After three laps the fight for the lead was between Jock and Bill, with a Shelby Cobra close behind. That's when things started getting ugly.

They were flat-out down the back stretch when Bill pulled up alongside Jock. They went through the kink side by side, Bill on the inside line. He drifted out and hit Jock, nudging him even farther out onto the dirty side of the track. At 140 miles-per-hour Jock fought for control and tucked in behind the Ferrari. On the next lap they were in the same position, Jock inching past Bill through the kink, and Bill hit him harder, farther back by his rear wheel. It was obviously intentional, and the fans on that part of the track stood and pointed as Jock lost grip and hit the outside wall hard. The left front suspension was crushed, ripping the steering wheel from Jock's hands. He spun back onto the track and has hit hard in the driver side by the Cobra. It all happened in about three seconds time. Twenty minutes later he was on a helicopter, unconscious, his left arm and left leg badly broken.

Jock's world had gone dark. At some point on the helicopter ride to the hospital his awareness started coming back to him, but it was far from normal. The darkness persisted, but sounds were either making their way through or being generated inside his head, odd sounds, stretched and droning, muffled but somehow wondrous. He heard what sounded like his name, but it sounded more like music than a voice.

At some point — he didn't know when — he felt a sexual touch. Lips against his skin. A soft lick up his thigh. A kiss on the soft skin of his crotch. A mouth enveloping his soft penis.

"Jock?" a soft, musical, dream-like voice said. "Isn't she beautiful Jock?"

"Jock?" another soft voice said. "Do you like us? Would you like us to take you home?"

More mouths kissed him. Soft, warm lips and feather-like tongues. Fingertips with the delicacy of gossamer brushed his skin.

Gradually a visual picture appeared, an out of focus blur of fleshy women, impossibly soft looking, with luminous eyes and dream-like smiles. They surrounded him, twelve visions of femininity, kissing him all over with warm, wet mouths. His swelling cock went into the mouth of another. She moaned as it finished growing, his long length filling her throat. As she let it slip out a silvery thread of liquid connected them until one of the others lowered her pussy on it. The sense of being enveloped was like nothing he'd ever experienced.

"Do you like us Jock?" a new, even more musical voice said. "Would you like us to take you home?"

The woman fucking him must be an athlete, a gymnast maybe, Jock thought, so light was she on her feet. He'd never felt a woman's insides that felt like her, a warm pussy that caressed his big cock like a hundred feathers, feathers warm from an oven that smelled like vanilla and maple. A kiss from a weightless tongue quenched his sudden hunger.

"We all want to fuck you Jock. Do you want to fuck us all, before we take you with us?" a new voice said.

"Yes!" Jock wanted to say, but he couldn't. The twelve lovers knew his answer, and smiled through the blurry haze.

Two of the women took his hands and placed them on their soft breasts, another lowered a spectacular dangling tit to his mouth, and he tasted the softness. Another took the place of the feathery pussy, and a warmer, wetter tunnel of bliss enveloped his cock. He came almost instantly.

"Oh Jock, now you need to cum inside all of us, or it's just not fair," another voice said, and all the women giggled. Their laughter echoed and intermingled, sounding like wind chimes as it dissipated in the dark, blurry light. Jock lost what little focus he had and his world went dark again, back to nothing but droning blobs of sound, and then the fuzzy light came back.

"Are you with us baby?" a soft voice said. "You've got ten more before we take you. If you want us all."

An ethereal woman mounted him and moaned.

"Oh, this is nice..." she sighed as she gently rode Jock.

He felt like he was deeper in her than anything or anyone he could remember, like he was fucking her whole insides, the tip of his cock tickling her warm heart. He could feel it beating.

"Do you like her Jock?" another woman said. "She's special, can you tell?"

"Yes!" he wanted to say, but they knew. His thoughts were in their heads.

Another warm, feathery pussy was next, this one between the soft legs of a lighthearted woman with a crystalline giggle. Her laugh seemed to help Jock focus, and out of the blur her light blue eyes and red hair made Jock smile.

"Doctor!" Ursula yelled, running out into the hallway after the neurologist who'd just left. "He smiled! I saw him smile!"

"It's a positive sign, but don't get your hopes up too much," the doctor said as he checked Jock's pupils with his little flashlight. "Stay with him. You're good for him."

Ursula settled in for another long night. It would be her fourth since she'd arrived the day after Jock's crash.

"Jocky?" a soft, naked beauty said. "Can you fuck me next baby? I can't stand watching anymore. You're such a beautiful man."

She nearly floated into the reverse cowgirl position, settling down on Jock's seemingly perpetual hardness.

"I know you like asses baby," she said softly. "You like mine?"

She folded herself in half, holding onto Jock's ankles as her hips fucked him, her ass nothing short of perfection as Jock's new sense of focus watched her pussy work his shaft. He was wishing he could taste the white cream that lubricated her, and without any words spoken two women scooped up some on their fingers and put them into Jock's mouth.

"She taste's so good, doesn't she?" one of them said.

Jock came with a grunt, his body spasming a few times.

"Nurse! He's moving!" Ursula yelled out the door.

The nurse and an intern looked Jock over.

"This is good," the nurse said. "A smile last night and a body movement today. Positive signs. You getting any rest?" she asked Ursula.

"A little," Ursula said with a tired smile.

"I want you to fuck me doggie, but you're not ready," a soft voice said.

"I think he's going back," another woman said.

"No! Not yet! Some of us didn't get our turn!"

She climbed on and settled, her pussy feeling to Jock like warm pudding, and then she squeezed.

"Oh, you like that, don't you baby," another woman said. "She's got muscles in there."

Sitting perfectly still on top of Jock, with a big smile on her face, she caressed his cock with her inside muscles, like she was milking a cow. Jock came hard, squirting cum so deep in her she could almost taste it.

riverboy
riverboy
4,620 Followers