Twin Cities Tryst Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled her eyes and shook her head in amusement. "Maybe back at the hotel, killer. Let's eat while enjoy the sting of this mark."

Another bottle of wine, along with cheese, prosciutto, grapes and small bits of bread followed. Soon the food was gone and we had to wash it all down with the third bottle of wine. We'd been taking random pictures and videos the entire trip, not just to troll Hannah with, but also for memories. We filmed ourselves whispering words of love to one another, lips barely touching as we spoke. Janie was good and buzzed by the time we finished the food and wine, so we laid down for a while longer, just cuddling and kissing gently.

"God, I am so in love with you," she sighed, stroking a finger over my chest. "I'd almost giving up my having no kids rule if it meant I could marry you and be yours forever."

I smiled and held her close. "I know, I'm totally in love with you too. It's either a good thing or a bad thing that we have a few key differences that would ultimately make us incompatible."

"Hmmm," she mused, still snuggling me. "Like me being a lesbian?"

"No, that works in our favour," I replied. "You love girls and would happily share them with me and I'd share them with you. You're insistent I've got the only dick you're interested in, so that's a plus for me."

"Good to know I'm doing my part." Janie giggled. "So what are the hurdles?"

"Well, you don't want kids, no matter how much you love me," I said. "It wouldn't be fair to make you unhappy. And I've always wanted a family. I was meant to be a dad, then a granddad and a patriarch of a large clan."

"Yeah, you really are," she agreed. "What else?"

"Well, in spite of my capacity for sin, I'm actually a very devout Anglican and you're an atheist," I continued. "I'd want to raise a family of faith and butting heads with you seems awkward."

"Hm, true," she admitted. "Any other reasons?"

"I'm Canadian and you're a Yank," I pointed out. "I'm not gonna be down here forever and it would be selfish to ask you to leave everything behind and come live with me back home."

"Oh, I think I'd manage," she cooed, lifting her head and looking into my eyes while she booped my nose. "It's my understanding that Toronto's gay population is as large as San Fran's and LA's, so I'd have a tribe to back me up while I was married to you."

We kissed some more and she smiled at me lop-sidedly. "I'm kinda blitzed, we'd better let me walk this off. Shall we pack up? If we stay put much longer, I'm gonna want to fuck again."

"I already want to," I chuckled. "But we shouldn't press our luck, not here in the same location. We'll find somewhere else to get our naughty on."

We straightened ourselves out, packed up the picnic kit and began walking, hand-in-hand, of course, through the various gardens. I took endless numbers of pictures of my beautiful friend surrounded by flowers or sitting on the ornate stone fountain. And of course, various naughty pictures to send to Hannah, like Janie lifting the hem of her skirt to expose her panties or flashing her breasts.

Not surprisingly, we were both horny again before long and looking for somewhere to fuck. We snuck into the women's washrooms and occupied a stall. Janie removed her panties and sat down while I stood in front of her and let her suck my cock until I was rock hard again. Then we switched positions so I was sitting on the seat and Janie was in my lap, her arms around my shoulders and looking into my eyes as she sank down onto me, humming in pleasure.

We kissed and fondled one another while she squirmed on my lap. I massaged and pulled on her ass cheeks, making her moan as I stretched her. But then someone came into the bathroom and we froze. Whoever she was, she went into the stall next to us to do her business. We sat perfectly still at first, and I could feel Janie's heart thundering against me. The woman began to pee loudly and was humming some song to herself. Figuring we had enough ambient noise to cover us, Janie resumed moving up and down on my lap, taking my cock deep inside herself.

We were doing fine for several seconds, but then Janie pushed down a little too hard and she sucked in her breath and moaned. It was perfectly obvious what kind of a moan it was, and the woman in the next stall giggled.

"Well, somebody's enjoying themselves..." she quipped, continuing to pee.

"Nnnn, sorry about that," Janie breathed, continuing to undulate on me. "When you get the itch, sometimes you have to scratch."

"I guess that's true," the woman said, finally finishing peeing. But then she didn't get up or finish, she seemed to just sit there. Was she listening to us? Then there was some rustling and we heard some quiet breathing. Janie and I looked at one another and then she began moving up and down again. Then the woman let out sort of a low, breathy sigh.

Damn, she was masturbating alongside us, because she thought Janie was.

I ignored her and went back to fucking my lover, making sure that she was thoroughly distracted. Janie sighed again, pressing her breasts against my chest. I could feel her squeezing my cock as she rode, her fingers flexing on my shoulders. She was breathing through her nose to try and keep from moaning, but it was still fairly obvious what she was doing at this point.

The woman in the next stall moaned again and we heard her shift around some more, probably getting more comfortable. She let out an "Uh!" sound as she pleasured herself. The walls of these cubicles were low, so we couldn't see her, but the shadow she cast indicated she was moving around slightly.

"Nnnn, that's good," she murmured, possibly to herself but also possibly to Janie. "Isn't it, dearie?"

"Uh-huh," Janie panted, moving up and down, trembling now, her ass flexing at the top of her movement. "Really good..."

"Hope you don't mind me cumming, you just got me in the mood to take care of myself."

"s'fine," Janie managed to say, pressing her forehead to mine. "Jus' doing my thing..."

Janie and I fucked while the woman in the next stall became louder. No idea how old she was, based on her voice, but calling someone 'dearie' meant she was probably middle-aged. Janie's wet pussy was now making audible squishing and sucking noises as it greedily swallowed my cock. I was pretty certain that the woman could hear them, unless she was deaf. Her own noises became louder, which seemed to be turning Janie on. She gripped me tighter and rode up and down harder. Her panting was becoming moaning and she wasn't trying to stop it anymore.

"Yes," she gasped, arching her back as she pressed down on me. "Ohhhh, yesyesyes, fuck!"

"It's gonna be a good one for me too, dear," moaned our next-door stall mate. "It's gonna be very good..."

I could feel that wonderful tingle building inside me and Janie and I were staring into one another's eyes, our tongues sliding out of our mouths to tangle together as we drew closer to orgasm. Next to us, the unseen woman was letting out little, rapid pants as she frigged herself. It wouldn't be long before she busted too.

Janie pushed down as hard as she could and flexed her ass, gripping me tight while she squeaked. The pressure sent me over the edge and I began to cum, doing everything I could to stay silent while she writhed on me, providing cover noise and moaning as loud as she dared while she came. Next to us, the woman let out a long sigh and we could hear her shoes sliding across the floor as her legs stretched out. Rapid skin-on-wet-skin noises came from her stall. She was cumming now too.

My lover finally relaxed, settling down onto and breathing slowly and deeply. We could hear the same noises from the next stall, our unseen partner recovering. Janie kissed me quietly and lovingly, caressing me as she enjoyed the feel of my cum deep inside her.

"Well now, that was certainly an unexpected treat," sighed the woman. "Guess I should thank you for a really good idea..."

Seconds later, we saw a delicate hand, sticky and glistening, reach under the wall of our stall.

"Anonymous bliss sisters?" she asked.

Janie looked down at the proffered hand, considering it for a moment. She then slowly lifted herself off my cock and reached a hand down, cupping her gooey pussy with it. She squirmed and flexed for several seconds while smirking at me, then settled back onto my lap and leaned down to the side, clasping the woman's hand in hers.

"Bliss sisters..." she replied.

The woman squeezed her sticky, cum-filled hand for several seconds before withdrawing hers back into her own stall. There was a distinct pause, with no noise at all as she realized Janie's hand had guy cum on it. Then she was standing up and putting her clothes back on hurriedly before dashing out of the stall. We heard the faucets run, hands being washed frantically and then her shoes click-clacked out of the washroom in a rush.

Janie giggled and pressed her forehead to mine again. "Am I a bad person?" she asked.

"I don't think so," I replied, kissing her nose. "Totally something I would have done."

"So then I'm just impressionable young girl and you're a bad influence," she concluded, squirming her pussy against my softening cock. "I might've known."

"Sure, blame the Canadian," I sighed, trying to sound put upon. "I love you anyway, squirt."

"Mmmmm, I love you too, you dirty old man..." she whispered as she kissed me. We switched spots so she could pee again before cleaning one another up and then exiting the washroom. No one seemed to be waiting to arrest us, which was a plus in my books. We walked around the various gardens, content to be together and discussing our plans for the rest of the day.

"If you don't mind, I'd really love to see if that dancer Annie is around for some fun," she mused. "Later tonight. And I'd love to get another massage, even if it doesn't lead to sex again."

"I'd be down with that," I said agreeably. "Shall we return to our digs? Pretty sure our handler is missing us by now."

She giggled and nodded, so we made our way back through the gardens at a casual stroll and caught the bus back into the downtown core. We were soon at our hotel and kissing one another as we rode up in the elevator. The door opened and Erika was standing there staring at us.

"Oh, well, now," she said, smirking. "I thought you two must have been up to no good somewhere out there when I knocked on your door and got no response. I hope you don't mind, I dropped off three more bottles of bubbly and a big jar of pickle brine in your room. And I must say, you keep it remarkably well, for such a den of iniquity."

"Can't freak out the locals," I replied, grinning and pinching Janie's butt, making her jump and squeak. "But thank you for the champagne, we'll no doubt put it to good use."

"Big plans for the rest of your day?" she asked as she walked us back to our room.

"Hopefully," Janie replied as we went inside. "We're gonna try and get a massage here in our rooms and then we're gonna have some fun with a girl we met last night at a club."

"Land sakes," she said, leaning back against the desk and fanning herself. "You two are certainly making the most of your time here. The last time we had this much depravity in the hotel, I think Poison was staying here."

"Poison?" Janie queried, thinking. "Isn't that some sort of dinosaur 80's hair band?"

Erika looked at me and I shrugged. "I'm just fucking her, I'm not here to culture her."

"Says the man who loves the Bay City Rollers." Janie almost sneered, making Erika giggle.

"I suppose I'd best make my exit, before I'm exposed to further proclivities," she announced, heading for the door. "Have a lovely afternoon and evening, you two, and call me if you need me."

Alone again, Janie and I stripped and collapsed in the bed, kissing one another deeply and hungrily. We almost ended up fucking again, but managed somehow to refrain, remembering that we wanted massages. Janie called over to the spa to ask if Grace and Lyndsey were available for a room visit. Informed that they were, Janie arranged for them to visit in one hour. She hung up the phone and rolled onto her back, stretching and sighing.

"Mmmmm, this is gonna be so much fun," she purred as I caressed her body gently. "If it's okay with Grace and Lyndsey, we'll have to send pics of them with us to Hannah, just to make her extra bonkers."

"I love your evil little mind." I said as I pulled her to me and kissed her.

***

We mostly just rested until we heard a knock at the door, with Lyndsey announcing it was her and Grace. Not bothering to get dressed, Janie trotted up to the door and opened it, allowing the girls in. They both giggled upon seeing her naked and she led them into our room, both carrying some bags with their massage essentials in them. I stood and said hello, giving Grace a hug, since we had already been on biblical terms. Lyndsey hugged me too, but only after staring at my cock for a few seconds.

"So, we got told you were interested in some massages," Grace began as she pulled some oils and small towels out of her satchel. "What did you two have in mind?"

Janie looked at me and I smiled at them. "Massages, definitely, and of course, you'll be paid for your time and services. If you're both amenable to other activities, certainly Janie and I would enjoy it."

The two girls looked at one another and then smiled at us. "We've booked for an hour, so even if we can't full-on party with you like we did yesterday, we'll still make sure you really enjoy your massages, okay?"

Janie and I both nodded and they led us to the bed, which was certainly big enough for my lover and I to lie side-by-side and still have room for our guests to work on us. Janie and I laid on our stomachs while Lyndsey and Grace stood on either side of the bed, pulling off their clothes. They were soon naked and mounted us, sitting on our behinds.

I relaxed as Grace began rubbing oil into my back, slowly and firmly. Next to me, I heard Janie moan as Lyndsey did the same to her. I most track of time, simply melting into a puddle while the Asian girl massaged me sensually. She often leaned down and used her breasts to caress me, from my neck all the way down to my lower back. It felt heavenly.

Lazily, I opened one eye and looked over at Janie, who was almost comatose as Lyndsey used her breasts on her client, mirroring what Grace was doing to me. Grace then turned around and parted my legs, sitting over my upper back and massaging my ass before slowly trailing down my body. Lyndsey did the same to Janie, but I heard Janie moan as Lyndsey gently caressed and massaged her puckered knot and her pussy from above.

As Grace moved down my legs, she squirmed herself over my ass and was soon sitting on my upper thighs, her pussy pressed against my hamstrings. She bent my knees and massaged my shins and calves, squirming her breasts around them, even as she kissed at my ankles and heels. She'd given me a good case of temporal distortion, because after what felt only like minutes, it was time for me to turn over. I did as requested, noticing Janie do the same. Grace settled back down onto my quadriceps, just below my swollen cock. She smiled at me while she slathered more oil onto her hands and then proceeded to massage it into me. She covered my shoulders and torso before massaging my abdomen and then cupped my member in both hands, giving it long, slow strokes until I was hard.

I tilted my head to see Janie trying not to squirm and writhe beneath Lyndsey's touch, the brunette squeezing and massaging my partner's breasts while kneeling over her pussy. Then my attention was brought back to Grace, who was sitting on my shins as she massaged my quads, occasionally reaching up and stroking my cock. My hand found Janie's and clasped it. She squeezed back, moaning in pleasure.

Grace smiled wickedly at me and slithered forward, until her wet pussy was right at my erect cock. She pressed her lips against it before reaching down and taking firm hold. She teased it up and down her slippery netherlips, against her clit and then pressing it flat against my belly. She squirmed her lips along its length, sighing as she rested her palms on my chest.

Janie shuddered and moaned loudly as Lyndsey's fingers worked themselves inside her, exploring her tight, wet tunnel. My lover squirmed her hips and panted, her eyes closed. Grace, meanwhile, had moved down my body again and I could feel her hot breath on my cock. I closed my eyes and savoured the feeling of her warm, wet mouth taking in my pulsing head and then slowly sliding down my shaft.

Grace skillfully sucked on my cock while Lyndsey fingered Janie's pussy and kissed her clit. We kept hold of one another's hands, caressing and massaging fingers as pleasure flooded through us. Janie's hips were already churning and I could tell she wasn't going to last much longer. Grace was bobbing up and down steadily, looking up at me while she did so. Her tiny hand followed her mouth up and down my length. My heels hooked into her flanks and she went faster, knowing she had me close to the edge.

Janie cried out and pressed her pussy desperately against Lyndsey's fingers and face, cumming hard. I groaned and pushed my hips up while Grace sank her mouth down, swallowing my pumping cum. Janie turned her upper body to me and I did the same. We kissed one another deeply as the girls made us cum, our tongues wrestling between our mouths.

Even after our bodies relaxed, we kept kissing. I could still feel Grace's mouth around me, but then she pulled it off slowly. Lyndsey gently leaned across Janie's body and wrapped her lips around the head of my cock while Grace held the throbbing shaft, tasting my cum. Still, Janie and I were kissing ardently.

"Mmmm, you two have it real bad for one another, don't you?" Grace asked, smiling slyly and making Janie laugh and end the kiss to nod.

"Yeah, you might say that," she murmured. "Guess it's kinda obvious, hm?"

"Have to be blind not to see it," Grace agreed, toying my cock against her pussy again before sliding off me. Janie and I broke our kiss and slowly sat up, rotating our necks and smiling at our guests. "How are you two feeling now?"

"Utter bliss," Janie purred, caressing her breasts and smiling. "A girl could get used to that kind of pampering, believe me."

"Special customers like you deserve pampering," Lyndsey said sweetly, caressing Janie's leg. "Always a pleasure to work on people who genuinely appreciate it."

"No argument from me." I said as I slipped off the bed, excusing myself for a moment. Grace and Lyndsey were now kneeling on either side of Janie, gently fondling and caressing her in my absence. Upon my well-timed return from the other room, the two girls were slipping back into their clothes, leaving Janie lying on the bed, looking very relaxed and content.

"So I've added the massage charges to our hotel room bill, but this is for you two, as a thank-you." I said quietly as I took them hands and passed them each a hundred-dollar bill. Jane blushed and Lyndsey slightly raised an eyebrow and I smiled to assure them. "Believe me, you'd have received a big tip even if we'd stuck to straight-up massage. I just want you to know how much we appreciate your personal attention."

That put their minds at ease and they both hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek before I walked them to the door and let them out. Once they were gone, I returned to the bed and crawled down next to Janie, who snuggled into me.

"I'm so glad you took my hand when you did," she murmured. "I'm not sure, but I might've gotten a little jealous of Grace if you hadn't."

"Holding your hand was what I wanted to do right then," I said easily, kissing her forehead. "Yes, Grace was sucking my cock, but she's a means to an end, one I was sharing with you. Holding your hand and kissing you was the most natural thing in the world."