Twin Cities Tryst Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, I love you," she breathed, pressing herself to me, like pieces of a puzzle melding together. "I so desperately want to be married to you."

We kissed, caressed and fondled each other for some time, before finally agreeing to shower and use the jacuzzi. We managed to keep our hands mostly off one another in the shower, but Janie was firmly planted in my lap by the time we were in the tub together. Each of us had an open bottle of champagne and was drinking it directly, no thought given to the propriety of glasses. Given how much champagne we were going through, who had time for them?

"Mmmm, remember when you scared the bejeezus out of me by sticking the up of the champagne bottle up my cunt?" she breathed as she squirmed on my lap and before taking another swig from her bottle. We had six more back in the living room and another two beside us. Janie giggled as I began recording myself pouring champagne over her tits and letting it trickle down her body. She shuddered as I slid my tongue along her skin and over her nipples to clean it up.

"Gnnn, we are so decadent..." she moaned, clasping my head while I sucked on her nipple. "Can't begin to imagine who we'd have to be in order to prove more depraved than this."

"Just wait until Annie the stripper joins us tonight," I said before biting her nipple and making her shudder. "Pretty sure that'll kick our rating up a notch."

"Ooh, that's right, I'd better message her," Janie cooed, putting down her bottle and reaching for her phone. She began texting someone while I continued to lick and suck champagne off her skin. A few minutes later, her phone buzzed and Janie beamed happily at the content of the message.

"She said she can join us after she finishes her homework," she giggled excitedly. "We're baaaad."

"Given that I'm more than twice her age, yeah, probably," I agreed, not caring one whit about age disparity. "I guess we should eat and rest for when she gets here, we've both cum a few times today. And while that means it'll be easy to last longer, it'd be nice to be able to cum if she's amenable to it."

"I imagine she will be, daddy," Janie quipped, winking at me. "We'll show her the time of her life."

"That's my baby girl." I said as I pulled her in for a kiss.

***

A nearby burger joint provided supper and we stopped in at Sex World again, greeted by one of the attendees who remembered us from our previous visit. Still convinced we were father and daughter, he asked how he could help us. Janie made a show of blushing and said we were having a dancer come to our hotel room to play and she wanted to find a good strap-on to fuck her with. The guy's eyes almost rolled into his head and he finally called over a female attendant to help us, rather than go himself. Once Janie had iterated her desire, the girl led us over to the section in question.

"Damn, daddy," she said, squeezing my arm as she perused the selection. "Which one do you think Annie'll like?"

"She looks like a tough girl, kitten," I said plainly. "So maybe you should go big or go home."

The largest one was a titan monstrosity called 'The Destroyer', and while my cock is an impressive size by any standard, it was a stunted sapling compared to this thing. It was easily fifteen inches long and stupidly wide, it reminded me of a fire hydrant fixed to a harness.

"That might be a little much." Janie said, grimacing.

"Yeah, probably," our guide agreed. "You see that sort of thing in gonzo porn, but the people who usually buy it are pregnant women who are close to thirty-nine weeks and use it to gauge their vaginal opening and hopefully make the birth a little easier."

"Well, we're not trying to knock her up, either," Janie mused. "Let's see what else..."

She finally decided on one, flesh-coloured and veined, of appreciable length and girth, and just short of being completely hard. She also picked up a double dildo, which she seemed thrilled by. Some small bottles of massage oil made their way into the basket and finally we were done. We made our purchases and then made our way back to the hotel, where we began the preparations for our guest.

"You just relax, I'll make sure the drinks are ready," I said as I made her sit in the comfortable lounge chair and watch. She was wearing a plush robe, with only a lacey bra and skimpy lace panties beneath. She squirmed about while she watched, clearly impatient. "A little excited, are we?" I teased.

"Yeah, and it's another ninety minutes before she gets here." Janie almost whined. "I may explode before then."

"Tell you what," I said, turning away from the liquor supply. "Get naked and go stand against the glass in the window. I'm gonna get between your legs and lick you until you cum. Sound good?"

"Stand in the window?" she almost exclaimed, but still standing up and beginning to undo her robe all the same. "What if someone sees me?"

"We're at least seventeen floors up," I pointed out. "Unlikely, even from the stadium nearby. And we were fucking in the gardens earlier, weren't we? Minor miracle we didn't get busted there."

"Okay, perfectly true," she agreed, shedding her robe and underthings, now completely naked. She strode over to the window and clambered up into it, standing unashamedly above the city in the altogether. She bent forward, resting her hands on the window, her ass now exquisitely displayed to me. "So, you're gonna feast on my pussy til I cum in the window?"

"That's the plan." I said, moving in and sitting on the window sill now, beneath her with her shapely legs on either side of me. I tilted my head up and slid my tongue along her wet slit, making Janie sigh and shiver. She leaned forward against the window, oblivious now to anyone who might be watching below.

"Ohhh, Jesus, that's good," she whispered, squirming her hips over me and bending her knees slightly to settle onto my face. I held onto her thighs gently to give her a little support and continued lapping at her slowly, taking my time and letting her warm up. "You know how to get me going, Michael."

"I would hope so by now," I mumbled into her slick womanhood. "Been at this pretty much constantly for five days now."

"Gnnnnn, time definitely not wasted," she breathed, shuddering as I pushed my tongue inside her. One hand rested on the window while the other now clasped the back of my head, steadying me. I swirled my tongue around inside her, making letters and odd patterns and causing her to gasp. "Make me cum so I can be patient for our playmate to get here."

I happily obliged. I would have loved to be able to see if anyone was looking up and seeing the hot blonde standing naked in a window all those stories up, but I was rather busy bringing her to orgasm. I paused, though, remembering something. Janie protested with a whine as I pulled away, but I quickly returned with my phone, setting it to record us and holding it close for a wonderful gonzo shot of me licking her pink pussy. She whimpered and moaned above me, her fingers clenching in my hair. I occasionally panned the camera up her body, getting a good video of her reactions to my licking.

"I need to fuck, Michael," she gasped. "Gnnnnn, I wanna fuck so much!"

I didn't want to be in her just yet, since I was trying to conserve my strength for the depravity to come, but I had an idea. I slid out from beneath her again and retrieved an empty champagne bottle from the table. Before she knew what I was up to, I had teased her pussylips open with it and began sliding it inside her.

"Oh, God," she groaned, shuddering as she was penetrated. "It feels... are you using a champagne bottle?"

I smiled evilly as I kept recording, showing her pussy swallowing it up to where the thick neck glass flared out to the body. "Were you expecting one of your new toys? I thought we'd save those to be christened when Annie gets here."

"Whatever, just fuck me..." she panted, sinking down to her knees before turning around to sit on the window sill and leaning back against the reinforced glass. "Ohhhhh, fuckfuckfuck..."

I sat beside her and slid the bottleneck in and out of her slit, which was blooming open in her need. Janie panted and squirmed her hips, her eyes closed and body covered in sweat. I was slow and deliberate in my fucking of her, drawing it out to make sure she wouldn't exhaust herself. We'd shower right after to get the sweat off us and be fresh for our playdate.

Janie's hands joined mine on the body of the champagne bottle and before long I let go, allowing her to take over fucking herself while I moved around her, filming this exquisite display from every angle. She moaned in shameless pleasure while pushing the green-tinted neck in and out, the glass glistening with her desire.

I could tell she was really getting into it, because both her hands were now gripping the bottom of the bottle and shoving it into her while her hips squirmed and pumped. She was panting loudly and her whole body trembled while her head flopped from side to side.

And then she came, pushing forward with her hips and arching her back. It was a long, needful push where she let out an extended groan as she orgasmed before flopping down in the window, seeming almost boneless. If it weren't for the rise and fall of her chest, I'd almost think she'd expired.

Her hands fell away from the bottle and her legs were splayed wide. The green bottle tilted down and started to slip out of her, but I caught it before it hit the carpeted floor. I set it aside and kept filming her, laying still, her head slumped down and her eyes closed as if she was asleep. Her chest rose and fell slowly, her lips moving ever so slightly. I panned my camera down to her gooey pussy and used a finger to caress it gently, delighting in seeing a sticky, resinous strand of her cum pull away with it. I put the finger to her lips and she kissed it before sucking on it gently.

Finally, her eyes opened and she smiled at me. "Get that all on video?"

I nodded.

"God, if anyone ever hacks our phones, we'll be all over the net in no time," she sighed, slowly sitting up and stretching. "But, God, did I need that. I guess you should take me to the shower, since I'm such a sweaty, dirty girl now."

And that's what I did, lifting her and bringing her to our shower, where I cleaned her off thoroughly, taking time to kiss and hug her and tell her how much I loved her. We had half an hour before our guest arrived, so I made sure everything was ready while Janie lounged on our bed, giggling and musing about what we'd do with Annie.

Twenty minutes later, her phone bipped and she squeaked excitedly to tell me that Annie was almost here. I thought it best we go down to the lobby to meet her, so Janie slipped on her plush robe and some slippers, making sure that it was obvious she was naked underneath and showing just enough cleavage to let Annie know she was expected. I slipped on my robe and we went downstairs. The concierge didn't even blink at seeing us wandering about in robes, so I'm assuming this was a normal event for them.

Annie came through the sliding doors, her red hair hanging down her back and her green eyes glinting with amusement upon seeing us. She was dressed reasonably conservatively, wearing jeans and a t-shirt, along with sandals. She had a backpack over her shoulder. Janie skipped up and hugged her before they stared for a moment into one another's eyes and then shared a kiss. It didn't last too long, since we were in the hotel lobby, but long enough to make them both shiver. Janie then brought her new plaything back to me and I hugged her as well, noticing that she pushed her crotch into mine as I did so.

"No underwear on either of you," she said quietly, smirking. "Love it. Tonight's gonna be so amazing."

We led her back to the elevator and got inside, one girl standing on either side of me. But then they melted into one another while pressing against me, kissing and feeling one another up. Clearly there was no need to ease into this and get to know one another. I could see their tongues tangling between them and it really turned me on. One of Janie's hands brought Annie's down and they both groped my cock as they kissed all the way up to our floor. They'd barely finished by the time the door opened.

"Ooh, twentieth floor, swank," the redhead mused as we got out. "You two don't hold back, do you?"

"Nothing but the best for my little girl," I said, pulling Janie to me and kissing the top of her head and making her giggle. "She deserves it."

"Such a good daddy," our guest said as I opened the door to our suite and allowed the girls to walk in, hand-in-hand. "Make yourself comfy, my dear."

"No problem," Annie remarked, looking around, noticing the jacuzzi inside out bathroom and the oversized shower stall. "Dayum, we really are gonna need all night, it's a good thing I don't work tomorrow."

She turned to smile at us as well stood in the main room by the bed now. "So, having said that, lemme just get a few things out of the way, okay?"

Janie nodded.

"Good," Annie said. "First, you're decent folk, I can tell. So I don't need to ask you not to kill me and eat me. Not the flesh off my bones, anyway."

"Thank God, because I'm looking forward to eating you." Janie stated, making Annie smirk.

"Second, I know a lot of people think that because I'm a dancer that I'm also a hooker, and yes, I've done a few things for money on rare occasions, but not tonight- you two really turned me on and I'm here to fuck. I want us to party and fuck until we can't fuck anymore. I'll dance and we can do just about anything, which brings me to my third point... no lasting marks, okay? I can see the mark on your daughter's neck and while it really turns me on, I can't dance with one. Red marks and maybe some scratches, bite marks on my titties that fade, fine. But nothing I have to explain to management, okay?"

Janie nodded and Annie slung her backpack off her shoulder. "Okay, everyone 'fess up- any STD's? Because that's a deal-breaker."

"Nope." I replied while Janie shook her head.

"Good, I brought condoms, but I prefer not to use them if I don't have to," Annie said. "They get in the way of a good time, y'know? And yes, I'm on a birth-control shot, so you don't need to worry there."

"Good, I love letting daddy cum in me and it's awkward if someone else needs a condom during sex," Janie purred, coming over to Annie and caressing her shoulders. "We're going to fuck and fuck and fuck."

"That sounds so good." Annie breathed, dropping her backpack and allowing Janie to pull her into her arms and begin kissing again. I smiled and went to make some drinks while the girls made out, moaning into one another's mouths. I returned with two champagne flutes, each with a shot of absinthe and topped with champagne. Annie took it and smelled it.

"God, that smells amazing, but strong," she mused as she examined the contents of her glass. "What is it?"

"Death In The Afternoon," I replied, getting my glass. "Absinthe and champagne, a drink invented by Earnest Hemmingway."

"Ugh, that shiticker," our guest muttered. "I just had to read The Sun Also Rises in my senior lit class this semester. Dreary shit, hope the drink is happier than he was."

Janie giggled and threaded her arm around Annie's. They then tilted their glasses and drank down the libation while I drained mine. Annie finished hers and wheezed. "Fuck..." she rasped. "I'll have another, but much more an' it'll knock me on my ass. I'll be out cold and then you'll be stuck raping me."

"That sounds kinky." Janie giggled.

"Eh, not the first time," Annie said, shrugging. "And you can't rape the willing."

"Mmmm, do you have your outfit with you?" Janie asked, slipping off her robe to reveal her naked glory. Annie looked at her longingly and nodded. "Good, I'll put mine on too and we can do a show for daddy, okay?"

"That sounds fucking amazing," Annie remarked. "Let's change in the bathroom and then we'll make him wild."

Janie giddily gathered up her outfit and then went into the bathroom with Annie. They left the door open so that I knew they weren't staring without me. I poured some more drinks for us and sat in the plush, comfy chair, waiting.

"Daddy?" Janie called out from the bathroom. "Find some stripper music?"

"Current stripper music or real stripper music?" I called back. I heard Janie sigh and Annie snicker.

"Real stripper music is good, daddy!" the redhead called out. "We'll let you know when."

Maybe two minutes later, I heard Annie call out that they were ready. I hit play on my phone, which began blaring the song 'Girls Girls Girls' by Motley Crue. They shimmied out of the bathroom, hand-in-hand, both wearing abbreviated schoolgirl outfits, with Annie's being red and Janie's blue. Annie's eyes glinted with amusement while Janie's shone with excitement.

They stood in front of me and ground and gyrated together, sometimes hiking up the back of their tiny, pleated skirts and squirming their ass cheeks together. They both wore the white blouses, knotted at their midriffs and with the buttons undone above that, revealing the plaid bras that matched their skirts. They'd turn around and press their boobs together, smirking at me while they did it.

The song ended and then 'Cherry Pie' by Warrant came on. Annie really got into this song, gyrating salaciously and groping Janie constantly. My lover returned the favour and before long, they had lost their blouses and bras. Now they were squirming their tits together slowly as they swayed to the music before Annie knelt and stripped off Janie's white thong from beneath her skirt. She put it between her teeth and leaned it to give it to me. I took it with my teeth while Janie leaned behind her playmate and pulled her black thong off. I would feel Janie's wet arousal on her thong, smell it and even taste it as it pressed to my tongue.

They were back-to-back in front of my chair, holding hands and squirming their asses together slowly while looking at me. I could tell Janie was in absolute heaven. I know she loved me and loved fucking me, but she was in her element now, because she really was a lesbian. I was just the guy she would make an exception for.

Annie looked at my lap and smirked. "Wouldn't do to get that pretty robe all messy, would it?" she purred as she led Janie over and they both knelt in front of me. Janie undid my robe while Annie slid it off. I allowed them to pull me forward slightly and then remove the robe, which Annie tossed aside with a sassy wink before starring at my lap.

"I'd say he's enjoying himself," she giggled, looking at my hard-on. "Daddy's little girl should get the first taste."

Janie nodded and leaned in to kiss my cock gently, holding it by the base and then pressing her lips up and down its length. Annie leaned in to watch, her hand caressing Janie's ass and occasionally massaging her wet slit, making my lover moan. Finally, she pushed her mouth down onto my member, taking in what she could and then bobbing up and down slowly. The redhead watched with a wicked smile, her hand caressing my thigh.

Janie pulled up finally and smiled at Annie, still holding the base of my cock. The redhead moved in and snickered as Janie teased her by bopping her in the face with my dick. Then she slid her tongue up and down my shaft, before kissing the head while Janie held me still. She slipped her lips over my pulsing cockhead and then swirled her tongue around it, humming as she did so.

Janie's eyes widened in awe and delight as Annie slowly pushed her mouth down on my cock, until her lips touched Janie's hand and my root. She was younger than Janie, seven or eight years so, but she sucked cock like she'd been doing it her whole life. And maybe she had, who was I to judge? I sure wasn't complaining and whoever taught her deserved a thank-you card at the very least.