Twin Cities Tryst Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie began moving slowly up and down, my shaft glistening with the wetness of her mouth. Her tongue massaged the throbbing vein on the underside of my cock as she sucked on me. Janie watched in rapt fascination. Janie had removed her hand and was now the one caressing Annie's ass under her short red skirt.

I watched the scene below me in utter delight, making sure I didn't allow myself over the edge to cum. That was definitely not in the plan yet. Annie pulled her mouth off of me and gently guided Janie's head in. They both slid their tongues up my shaft, making me moan, their tongues meeting and tangling around my cockhead. I gently placed my hands on the back of their heads, letting them know how much I was enjoying this.

"You get to fuck daddy first, since you're our plaything tonight," Janie breathed as she stopped to kiss Annie, her blue eyes glinting with lust. "But I'm willing to bet he wants to see us go down on one another first, right daddy?"

I nodded and she giggled with excitement as she took Annie by the hand and led her over to the bed. I moved the chair closer, to the edge of the bed and watched as they fell into a tangle, kissing one another and groping feverishly. They were still wearing their skirts and long white socks but that was it. Their breasts squashed together while they swallowed one another's tongues greedily. I casually stroked my raging erection while I watched them.

Annie was on top and slowly made her was down Janie's body, stopping to kiss, lick and suck on her tits. Janie squirmed and groaned, her fingers tangling in the redhead's hair. Annie bit and tugged on one of her nipples, making Janie gasp and whimper. She dancer gave me a sidelong look at winked while she continued gently biting the pink bud. Before Janie exploded, Annie released the nipple and started kissing her way down, over Janie's undulating belly and finally arriving at her skirt. She lifted it and we both gazed at Janie's glistening pussy in desire. A couple of teasing kisses were all she could manage before she pressed her mouth against the slick mound and snaked her tongue inside, causing Janie to groan loudly and shamelessly.

I watched as the redhead tongue-fucked Janie, who wrapped her legs around Annie's shoulders, writhing and shivering, her breath coming in pants.

"Gnnnnnn, her tongue's so deep in me, daddy..." Janie keened, her back arching. Annie kept up her relentless assault, her lips pressed so hard to Janie's pussy that I could see none of her tongue. She moved her head side-to-side slowly and hummed, almost sending Janie into convulsions. My beautiful girl shuddered and made several incoherent noises before cumming, loudly and profusely. No doubt she could be heard in the hall, but none of us cared.

Annie finally pulled her face away, panting heavily, her eyes glazed. Her face was glistening with Janie's cum as she tried to catch her breath. Janie finally stopped writhing and lay still, her lovely breasts heaving up and down as she basked in the glow of her orgasm. Finally, she opened her eyes, smiling. Annie sidled forward until her hips were over Janie's, their skirts concealing their wet pussies from view. She reached forward and gently squeezed Janie's breasts.

"My turn to taste you..." my lover said softly.

Annie nodded and moved Janie around so that her head was near the edge of the bed and facing me. Annie now wiggled her way up Janie's body, pausing over her tits. She lifted her skirt and squirmed her sticky pussy against them, shivering as Janie's hard nipples brushed her clit. Finally, she moved forward, her slippery snatch now mere inches over Janie's mouth. She giggled as she teased Janie, moving her pussy away as Janie craned her head up to lap at it. Janie's fingers were flexing and squeezing Annie's thighs and she almost whined, wanting desperately to taste the redhead.

Annie settled down onto her lover's face finally, sighing in pleasure as Janie buried her tongue inside her womanhood. This was something I knew Janie was a Jedi at and before long, she had Annie writhing and whimpering, struggling to keep the hem of her skirt up so I could see. She almost doubled over as Janie lashed her pussy mercilessly. Both their bodies were shining with sweat from their erotic exertions.

She came hard and she came loud, dropping the hem of her skirt and using both hands to crush Janie's face into her pussy while she bucked madly. Her tits jiggled about and tears were almost streaming from her eyes. Then her breath caught in her throat and she reared backward, her spine arched while her eyes goggled up at the ceiling.

Annie collapsed off to the side, almost curled up into a ball, shaking like a leaf while she held her pussy. Janie was staring blankly at the ceiling, her face glazed with Annie's cum. I watched with a smirk of amusement, since neither seemed able to move.

"Darn, did I miss out?" I asked casually.

"No, no..." Annie said wearily, still curled up in a ball. "Just... gimme a sec here. Nobody's ever got me off quite that hard before by sucking my cunt."

Slowly, they both pushed themselves up to a sitting position, still breathing heavily. Then, as if by instinct, they both moved forward into one another, scissoring their legs and pulling one another close, breasts squashed together as they wrapped their arms around one another and kissed, slowly and sensually. I knew their pussies were pressed together, even if I couldn't see it because of the skirts.

"Mmmmm," Janie mumbled through the kiss before smiling wickedly at Annie. "Let's girl-fuck for daddy, he loves it and it makes him wild."

Annie nodded and leaned back on her hands while Janie did the same. They kept looking into one another's eyes as they began to squirm their hips together, the wonderful sight once against teasingly hidden from view. But they could both feel it, clearly, because they moaned in pleasure.

"Gnnnnn, I love this," Janie murmured as she undulated her hips, her long blonde hair flowing behind her. "I love fucking girls, but I love it when daddy watches and then fucks me after too."

"It's really hot..." Annie agreed, her pale skin pink with desire. "Can't wait for him... to fuck us together..."

They pushed against one another harder, still leaning back on their hands. They were both panting as they fucked, a glorious sight to watch. I swear, even a gay man would have been turned on by this.

"Lean forward, daddy," Janie breathed, looking at me while she churned her hips. "We can lift our skirts and show you."

Close as I was to the bed, all I had to do was indeed lean forward and was in an almost perfect view to look down between them. Trembling hands reached down and pulled the hems up to sit back on their lower stomachs and I was rewarded with an exquisite view- their smooth pussies squirmed together wetly, lips slithering and mingling, and clits kissing. Both girls gasped and moaned, while my cock grew harder than ever.

The sounds. The sounds of pussies fucking one another is the most intoxicating thing on the planet to me. The wet, slippery squishing sounds, like nothing else anywhere. And in the background, the panting and moaning of girls in heat. Truly pervert heaven for me. I could listen to those sounds for hours on a loop.

Janie leaned in and pulled Annie to her and they kissed feverishly, arms wrapped around one another for support while their hips ground together. I couldn't see their pussies, but watching them kiss was incredible- they barely knew each other but were so into one another. I'm glad Janie made her exception for me, but watching her in her natural element, being her true self, was truly a gift.

They broke the kiss, panting as they pressed their foreheads together, eyes locked. Tits squished as they squirmed and writhed, glistening with sweat.

"Daddy's turn," Janie breathed. "I hope you like getting fucked senseless."

Annie nodded, biting her lip. "I'm so looking forward to this."

They managed to disentangle from one another and they slid off the bed to stand on either side of me. Janie put a hand on my shoulder to indicate I should stay put while Annie moved to straddle me. I took her gently by the waist while Janie knelt down and put her hand around my cock. She guided Annie down until my throbbing head was touching her dripping slit. The redhead shuddered as Janie teased my head along her lips for several seconds before she started to sink down.

I split her lips and then penetrated, making her groan. She was a petite girl compared to Janie, and she shuddered as gravity took over. My cock pushed up inside her steadily and her slender frame shook. Annie whimpered but kept going, loving every second of it.

"Oh, fuck!" she sighed as she bottomed out on me, her pussylips now against the base of my manhood. "Fuck, that's so good..."

"Mmmm," Janie murmured, leaning in to kiss and nibble on Annie's ass cheek. "It gets better, you'll love it."

"Gonna fucking die," the dancer wheezed as she began pushing up and down slowly, her arms around my neck. "Gnnnnn, fuck!"

"Is she tight, daddy?" Janie purred, looking up at me and winking. "Did we pick a good one?"

"A great one, babygirl," I moaned, reveling in how tight Annie was. She'd doubtless had cocks in her before, but she was no slouch and squeezed me expertly with each stroke. "I can't wait to fuck her with you."

"Gnnnnn, oh Jesus," rasped Annie, her eyes fluttering open. "You're both gonna fuck me? That really will kill me. Oh, God, yessssss..."

Janie smirked evilly and came up to kiss Annie, gripping her red hair and pulling on it to crane her neck back while she did. Annie shuddered and whimpered helplessly, pinned as she was on my cock. Kissing Janie, her fucking motion became a squirming, grinding one on my lap, still flexing her pussy muscles around me.

Janie moved back to the bed and pulled out the strap-on she'd bought earlier from the bag she'd placed beside our bed. She put it on deftly, clearly something she'd done before, and smeared lube all over it before turning to face us, kneeling with her hands on her hips.

"So, Annie, how do you want this?" asked, her voice sassy. "Do you want me in your ass and my daddy still in your cunt or maybe switch it up?"

"Gnnnnnn, unfair question at the moment!" the young redhead said in a ragged voice as she churned on me. "I can't fucking think!"

"Lie down, babygirl," I said to Janie, deciding to take charge of this little affair. "I'll lay her down on you and once you're inside, I'll get back in her again."

"Uh-huh!" Annie agreed, nodding hastily.

Janie nodded and laid on her back. Keeping hold of the slight redhead, I slowly stood, taking her with me, my hands on her ass cheeks. She sank father than ever down onto me and groaned so loudly I was certain people on other floors could hear her. Certainly they would in the hallways outside our door. I moved her onto the bed and pulled out of her, making her hiss as her pussy closed. I made her kneel on all fours over Janie while facing down her body, pushing my cock through her lips and into her mouth. She moaned and sucked hungrily, like my member was the last thing she'd ever have in her mouth in this lifetime. Janie, meanwhile, caressed her ass and smeared lube all over her puckered little knot, gently easing one, then two fingers into the redhead's ass, prepping her and making her groan around my cock.

Annie was shaking in need by the time Janie and I moved her over the strap-on, facing down Janie's body. Janie found the mark and gently pushed inside, to the sound of a 'pop' and Annie gasping. She sank down slowly, letting out a guttural sound as Janie took her ass. Once she was fully in, we allowed the redhead to adjust, almost wheezing from the fullness in her behind.

"Fuck, I'm so glad I don't work tomorrow," she mewled, her eyes closed and a tear running down her cheek. "This'd be such a great way to die."

She managed to control herself and began moving up and down slowly on Janie, sighing in pleasure. Janie smiled and caressed her pert ass cheeks and lower back, while Annie fondled her breasts, pinching and pulling on her nipples.

"Mmmmmm, and we still need to get your daddy in here," she purred, opening her eyes and smiling at me wickedly. "Got another open slot in the playground, you know."

Janie nodded and reached up to gently ease Annie down onto her. The redhead was now facing up, but her knees were still bent under her, as if she was kneeling. She was gasping as her ass tightened around Janie's strap-on, which was deep inside her now. Without missing a beat, I clambered onto the bed and moved over the two girls.

Annie's eyes were wide as I slid my cockhead up and down her slit before pushing inside her pussy in one long, deliberate stroke. She drew in a deep, ragged breath at the penetration, completely pinned and helpless between Janie and myself. I smiled down at her evilly, loving the feel of her pussy at this angle and in this position. Annie seemed totally paralysed, unable to do anything. I could barely hear her breathing now.

Janie took hold of her hips and began pushing up and down slowly. Annie shuddered, her eyes still wide.

"I can feel you moving inside her." I said as I began fucking the redhead again. Her fingers gripped my arms tightly and the look in her eyes was either unreal pleasure or the fear of being ripped apart from the inside.

Annie eventually composed herself and began breathing, heavily but steadily. She tilted her head forward and looked into my eyes, her own glazed with lust. Her forehead pressed to mine as she clenched her teeth and tried to squirm, still nailed to us both. Damn, this girl could fuck.

The three of us undulated and moved rhythmically together. Annie's breasts pressed to my chest as I leaned over her. Her fingernails were digging into the side of my biceps as she hissed, doing her best to squeeze me. She had to feel like a ripe fruit that was about to break open.

"Your daddy's cock is throbbing in me," she panted, her face shining from her exertions. "He's gonna cum in me."

"Uhhhhhhn," Jane moaned, reaching up and groping Annie's breasts from below. "I can't wait to lick and suck his cum out of you..."

I was indeed feeling that wonderful, liquid heat building inside me. Janie and I felt no need to prolong this fucking, since we had Annie in what must have been an excruciating position, even if she was lost in pleasure as well. I intended to make her cum, and cum hard. After that, I would cum inside her, as we'd all agreed.

Janie and Annie were both breathing heavily now. The strap-on Janie had bought for herself had a clit stimulator on it, and apparently it was having the desired effect, because she was also flushed pink and trembling, which meant she was going to cum, as I now knew well.

Annie keened and seized up, straining between us. Her pussy clenched me furiously and with a wail of unreal delight she began to cum. I pushed myself deeper inside her and held myself in place, feeling her squeeze around me. Then I slid back and forth rapidly, shuddering as my cum started to pump deep in her. Her neck arched and it was only an act of iron will that she didn't screech in response. Janie shook and sighed below her seconds later, indicating that she was cumming as well.

Once my cum has stopped flowing so freely, I pushed myself up to a kneeling position between their spread legs, looking down at my cock, still buried in the redhead. It looked like it was about to split her wide open and glistened with her wetness. I slowly withdrew from her, making her shudder, taking a moment to tap the head of my still-oozing member against her clit, eliciting another whimper.

"Easy now," I said in a gentle voice as I took hold of her lip form and eased her up into a kneeling position over Janie, to whom she was still pinned, the strap-on deep inside her ass. "I'm going to slowly pull you forward so that Janie can get out of your ass, okay?"

Annie nodded, trying to steady her breathing and putting her arms around my shoulders to hold onto me. Janie remained motionless as I pulled on our lover slowly, sliding the fake cock out of her tight ass.

"You should see it," Janie breathed gazing in wonder. "The dildo is pulling on her ass, like it doesn't want to let go."

"Gnnnn, I don't want it to..." Annie murmured, tightening her grip on me. She yelped as the rubbery cock popped out of her and sagged against me as if she had no bones in her body. Janie moved backward and began quietly removed the strap-on while I gently laid Annie down. Then we moved around her body so that I was near her head and Janie was by her legs.

I knelt by her head, pushing my glistening cock to her lips and she moaned quietly and took me into her mouth, sucking slowly and swirling her tongue around, tasting our mingled cum. Janie, meanwhile, coaxed her weary legs open and moved in to kiss her pussy, sliding her tongue inside to taste us, as she'd stated earlier. She hummed in pleasure, looking up at me and smiling.

"Mmmm, you taste good together," she purred. "I wanna go pussy-to-pussy with her again so daddy's cum gets inside me from hers."

Almost in a daze, Annie nodded her assent, but I wasn't exactly sure if she was non-compos mentis at this point. It didn't really matter, since everything we did was pretty much a given. I pulled out of her mouth and we eased her up once again, keeping her kneeling while Janie squirmed in down below, scissoring their legs. Annie sighed as she felt her pussy squash against Janie's.

"Now to just coax it out..." Janie breathed, reaching down to spread her netherlips wide. I could see the tiny hole into her, black against the glistening reddish-pink around it. Annie reached down to do the same while I held her steady, using two fingers to spread her thick lips wide. Janie then used her free hand and worked two fingers gently into Annie, making her moan. She used the fingers like a scoop, pulling all the slimy cum she could find down out of Annie and dribbling it into her own pussy below. I watched in rapt fascination.

Janie hummed in pleasure as she coaxed out of the cum and used her fingers to push it down inside herself. Annie watched, smiling tiredly. It wasn't long before Janie's little cum-mining endeavour ended and I laid Annie down on top of her. They wrapped their arms around one another and kissed deeply. Janie then surprised me by reaching over to take hold of my cock and pulling me over to them. I pressed it between their mouths and they kissed it and sucked on it together. By now, Annie was barely moving.

"You look pretty shagged, Annie," I mused. "I hope we don't need to put you in a taxi like this."

She shook her head wearily. "Unless you object, I'll stay here with you two for the night. We can do more when we all wake up?"

"That sounds perfect," Janie purred. "We've still got the shower and the jacuzzi to violate with you."

Annie moaned her agreement and we laid her aside on the bed, where she curled up and promptly fell asleep. Janie and I laid together, kissing, fondling and whispering to one another about how in love we were. She stroked my cock until he was hard enough to penetrate her and she sighed in pleasure as we were joined.

"God, I love you, Michael," she whispered, looking deep into my eyes while I pushed myself in and out of her. I was in no danger of cumming again, not yet, but I was more than willing to give her another climax. "I'm so in love with you."

"I love you too, babygirl." I whispered back, kissing her. She shivered through a few small, gentle orgasms over the next couple of minutes, exactly what she wanted. She smirked at me wickedly.

"A few last pics and vids for Hannah?" she asked. We took some videos of us kissing and me sliding my cock in and out of her gooey pussy and then we took some videos of Annie, sleeping buck naked next to us, her body on display. We figured she wouldn't mind.