Twin Cities Tryst Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm, making her pay is the icing on the cake for this week, you know?" my lover said as she caressed my back while I resumed fucking her gently. "I mean, it's wonderful beyond all belief as it is, but it's that little touch extra that makes it that much sweeter."

"That's the price you pay for not believing in us, I guess." I said gently as I lay beside her and looked deep into her eyes, while caressing her cheek. Janie's smile was getting lazier and more dreamy and finally she had drifted off into sleep. I lay silently for several minutes, thinking about how much I loved her and how rapidly this week was passing by.

And how that didn't suit me one damn bit.

***

Author's Notes: A sex-heavy chapter, even for TCT. If that's not your jam, you know where the metaphysical door is. Of all my stories, this one is probably the most about wall-to-wall sex, simply because that's really what the week had been about RL- endless amounts of depraved behaviour. I got laid like Mothra's egg and that's the way we liked it.

We're nearly done shooting season one of the show I'm working on, so once they go on hiatus before we began season two, I'm looking forward to plenty of time to write, both these stories here on Lit, my novels I am working on, and some non-erotic works I'm posting for fun elsewhere. Not much else to report, My Naughty Neighbour is up next- Lynn and I are back home, so the challenge will be finding ways to express how we've fallen in love without getting caught, right?

Keep your stick on the ice!

Management