Two Captives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

Sarah stared in shock at the second man's penis she had ever seen. This one was still completely soft but still about six inches long. It was a reddish brown with what looked like veins bulging beneath the surface of the skin.

The Indian Leader pulled her to her feet and indicated she too should take her pants off. Sarah started to cry as she complied. She begged him not to hurt her but he just stood stone faced. When she had the bottoms off, he also told her to take the top off. She was sobbing nearly uncontrollably as she complied. Under the buckskin top she had a camisole on. He instructed her to remove that too. She did but sobbed even louder as she was now completely naked before him.

The leader came to her. He inspected her like one would a prize horse. First he inspected her blond hair then her breasts. He seemed completely fascinated by the pink nipples on Sarah's tits. He checked her teeth and then looked at her blond bush again. He made her lie down and he inspected her pink pussy. He was completely in control but at times he seemed amazed at her body and what he was seeing.

After the inspection was over, he pulled her into a sitting position before him. He waggled his penis at her then let go. She looked up at him through tear filled eyes not sure what he wanted. He grabbed his cock again and waggled it at her and let it go. She continued to sit there not sure what to do. He looked frustrated and like he might smack her at any minute but finally he reached down and grabbed her hand. He yanked it to his penis until Sarah leaned forward and her hand touched it. He let her hand go and she dropped it back down.

The leader snorted at that and she realized what he wanted her to do. Before he could hit her, she reached up and took a soft hold of his penis. She looked up at his face with tears in her eyes. She did not move and he seemed to be waiting for something. Then he reached down and grabbed her wrist, he moved it back and forth. Sarah kept her hand on his cock and was amazed to feel the skin sliding back and forth. He let her wrist go and she knew enough now to keep doing it.

It was obvious to even her he was instructing her on matters of sex. Was she to be his sex slave Sarah thought? She could feel more tears welling up in her eyes as she stroked the cock in her hand. Soon she noticed it was lengthening and growing thicker. He said something to her and she must have got it because she tightened her grip a bit and he nodded and smiled at her.

In a few more minutes the penis lengthened to an amazing size Sarah thought. It had grown at least three more inches and thickened to the size of her wrist. Another thing had happened to. The skin which had formed a kind of point before was now stretching back around a smooth skinned head much like Sarah had seen turtles do. Also, the cock had become stiff and pointed straight away from his body no longer hanging down.

Sarah inspected the rest of the cock through her teary eyes as she continued to stroke it. The fairly large patch of black pubic hair above the cock and the large pendulum ball sack hanging below, all fascinated her. Of course, Sarah knew what balls were. She had been around enough animals on farms to know what they were. She knew inside those were the seeds that fertilize the female's eggs.

A new fear crept over her. Did he intend to make love to her and get her pregnant with his child? Oh god no, please not that. She stroked him harder. Maybe she could get him to shot his seed before he fucked her. A girl friend of hers once told her of seeing her older brother stroke his cock and some white stuff shot out the end up in the air. Sarah thought if only I can get him to climax like this. She quickened her pace more.

The long stiff cock felt strangely pleasant in her hand. He bent down and grabbed her other hand and moved it to his balls. Sarah remembered stories of how sensitive guy's balls were and even her mother had told her not to kick her brother between the legs. She softly fondled the nuts amazed at how they moved in the sack.

Sarah looked up at the leader and he was smiling at her. Sarah again thought, let me get him off this way. She quickened her pace yet again. The Leader moaned but seemed to enjoy her hands on his cock and balls. Sarah noticed in the fire light a clear drop forming in the tiny slit hole in the end. Was he cumming already she thought? It wasn't white but maybe he was done.

Sarah wasn't sure if she should keep going when he grabbed her hands and stopped her. She thought, oh good, he's done but instead he stepped forward and pointed the cock right at her mouth. Of course, Sarah remembered the night before and how the Indian had stuck his dick in her mouth. She did not want to do this but he grunted at her and pushed the cock head against her lips. Sarah did not dare refuse him so she opened her mouth. She had only parted it a little bit when he grabbed her hair and pushed the big head into her mouth. It grazed her teeth and forced them open wide.

As soon as he was in, he pushed forward a little more. Sarah took the massive head to the back of her mouth but gagged as it threatened to enter her throat. The Leader pulled back and seemed to wait for her. She did not know what to do. He tasted much like the guy from the night before and smelled yucky as well. She fought the urge to gag again.

After several seconds of waiting the leader grunted. He grabbed her hair and started pushing back and forth into her mouth. Sarah was no idiot and had seen enough animals mate to know he was fucking her mouth like an animal would a vagina. She had never heard of blowjobs before. Good girls just didn't talk of such things.

He stopped moving and Sarah went to back off but he quickly pushed her back down. Finally, she got the idea he wanted her to do the work instead of him fucking her mouth. Sarah started moving her mouth back and forth on his cock. He nodded as she looked at him and patted her head. He pointed to his teeth and shook his head no. She got the idea.

Sarah worked his cock in her mouth. The taste was gone pretty much, washed clean by her saliva. Instead she was getting occasional drops of that clear fluid and it was making her tongue slick. It tasted only slightly bland and a tiny bit salty. Sarah decided it was not bad and kept going.

The Leader was soon rocking back and forth too as Sarah slid on his cock. She moved her hands back to the part where her mouth could not touch and resumed stroking him in time to her mouth movements. She could sense she was doing something right because his moans increased and his urgency seemed to as well.

Moments later, Sarah sensed his dick stiffening even more. It felt like it was pulsing in her hand and mouth. She did not realize until it was happening what all that meant.

The Leader held her head in his strong hands as he groaned deeply. Seconds later he exploded into her mouth. Cum blasted the back of her throat and she gagged as some tried to enter her throat. The big cock kept spasming into her mouth ejecting big loads of cum. Sarah was not sure what to do so she collected the whole load in her mouth. When he was done he pulled back out of her mouth. Sarah looked up at him wondering what she should do next. What should she do with all his seed that was in her mouth? It felt warm and thick to her tongue. He looked at her, realized her dilemma and indicated she should swallow it by tilting his head back and swallowing himself. Sarah got the gist of what he wanted and complied.

The sperm slid down her throat like a large gulp of viscous honey. Sarah felt it coating her mouth and could taste its bland salty tasty. She decided it was not candy but she could handle it if that would keep him happy and not fuck her virgin pussy. The Leader smiled at her and put his pants back on. Sarah started to get dressed but he stopped her. He then exited the tepee.

Sarah sat perplexed. Why had he stopped her from getting dressed? Surely, he was done for the night at least. She did not have much longer to think. The door parted and in walked the guy that had Sally on his horse. Was he second in command to the leader she thought?

He walked right up to her and dropped his pants. Oh my god, Sarah thought. I have to do him too. Well, maybe this is how the leader rewards his best captain she thought. Sarah reached out and grabbed the Indian's dick. It was smaller than the leaders but still growing. Sarah applied what she had just learned and soon had the dick steely hard. She was stroking away when the Indian stepped forward. Sarah knew now what he wanted.

Sarah sucked the head of the seven inch cock into her mouth. This Indian's head was smaller and popped further into the back of her throat. Sarah gagged and tried to pull back. The Indian let her briefly but pushed forward hard again wedging himself once more into her throat opening. Sarah fought back the urge to gag long enough that he pulled back and pushed in again. Sarah tried to take control but unlike the leader who was pleased to let her learn and do it herself, this Indian seemed in a hurry and just fucked away at her mouth.

Sarah tried to gain control with her hands and eventually the Indian gave her some latitude. It only lasted a few brief moments though, as soon he stiffened and then exploded in her mouth. Sarah had barely been sucking him for two minutes and already he was ejaculating into her mouth. She once again collected the whole thing in her mouth. When he pulled out a string of cum trailed his cock head as it left her mouth. Sarah swallowed the cum in one big gulp. It tasted about the same as the leaders.

The Indian pushed his cock head back to her lips. Sarah looked at it and realized it still had a little cum on it. She took it back in her mouth and ran her tongue over the head. She sucked on the head like a baby would a teat and was rewarded with a few more drops of cum. After a few more seconds the Indian pulled back, pulled his pants back up and left. Sarah was about to stand and get dressed when another Indian entered the tepee. She recognized this one as another of the Indians from the warrior party. He looked at her body for a few minutes, pinched her pink nipples and then proceeded to drop his pants. Sarah's hands had him hard in no time and soon he was in her mouth. Her jaw was getting fatigued but she applied herself to this one too and soon he spilled his cum into her mouth. She swallowed it and then cleaned his cock good for him too. He said something to her with a smile then left.

Before Sarah had time to even stretch, two more entered, this time each carrying wood for the fire. One put wood on the fire as the other dropped his pile nearby and stripped off his pants.

This one had a long thin cock. Sarah played with it to get it hard and then sucked it into her mouth. He was about eight inches long but not nearly as thick as the leader. The guy started shoving his cock into the back of her throat. Sarah fought hard the urge to gag. She could feel the second guy now playing with her tits and fingering her cunt. She began to worry since there were two they might try to fuck her.

Sarah doubled her efforts on the one in her mouth. Several times the thin cock seemed to push past the back of her mouth into the opening of her throat. She was fighting her gag reflex and it seemed to be working. The guy was moaning loudly now and his dick stiffened noticeably in Sarah's hands and mouth. Her one hour old experience told her he was close and she was right.

Sarah managed to make sure he was out of her throat as the head swelled and his seed bathed her mouth. They all came about the same quantity give or take and it all tasted the same too. She swallowed even before he pulled out and sucked the long tube clean getting a couple more drops.

As the first guy pulled out the second guy was already hard and ready. His cock was about five inches hard and Sarah thought to herself this is going to be an easy one. She sucked him into her mouth. She took him right to the pubic hair without much effort. He was crammed in the back of her throat but not down it and she could fight off her old need to gag. She worked his cock and balls with now practiced hands and sucked hard on the stiff cock. The guy was shaking as she worked him over. In only moments he gushed into her mouth depositing his load. She swallowed him down and cleaned his cock off. The first Indian had already left and this one did too.

Sarah stretched her legs and massaged her aching jaw. This was becoming easier but her muscles were not use to the strain. She was not surprised when two more entered. They both peeled off their pants and stood before her. She grabbed both cocks at the same time inspecting them.

One of the cocks was short, about three inches soft but thick. The other was four to five inches long partially hard but not too thick. She did not know they could vary so much. She worked them both with her hands. The guy that was partially hard got completely hard first. She took that one in her mouth as she fingered and massaged the other. Hard it was about six inches long and she worked it back and forth in her mouth. The head would partially enter her throat as she took the guy to his balls. She stroked his cock and played with his balls as she sucked him back and forth.

Sarah decided she liked the feel of a guy's testicles in her hand. The sack was soft and the balls kind of slithered around inside to her touch. The first guy must have been horny because he blasted off quickly in her mouth. She swallowed it down and cleaned the cock with her tongue of any remaining cum.

The second one was fully hard now. It was about five inches in length but thick. She stretched her aching jaw to accommodate the head into her mouth. She could take it almost to the root but the head wedged into her throat opening and would not go further. She played with the guy's balls and stroked his fat cock as she sucked on it. He lasted longer than the first guy but came soon too. His balls were large like his cock and he unloaded a thick big load into her mouth. Sarah captured the whole thing before swallowing it down. She cleaned that fat cock head as it softened in her mouth. Several more drops oozed from the hole at the end which she swallowed.

No sooner had they left than the door opened and only one Indian came in this time. He was also one from the party but this guy was big. He was as big as the leader but did not look to swift. He came forward tentatively. Sarah had to practically help him take his pants off. When she did she gasped though. This guy was huge. He was not as thick as the leader but long. Maybe seven or eight inches and he was not even hard.

Sarah grabbed the soft cock. She decided she liked them hard better but playing with this long fleshy tube was fun. She pulled it and licked the end. She massaged the big man's balls and he whimpered. It took a little longer than the smaller cocks but she got him hard and into her mouth. He was not anxious like the others. He let her do all the work.

Sarah took him deep seeing as the others liked that. Hard this cock was nine, maybe ten inches long. Sarah pushed it into her throat. She fought hard not to gag. She adjusted the position of her neck in alignment to the dick and it slid down her throat all the way until her nose was in his pubic hair. Her breathe gave out and she pulled back.

Sarah took the big cock from her mouth and licked it. She had amazed herself that she could take this whole long monster down her throat. She would not have believed such a thing possible only hours before. Sarah took the big man and his big cock back in her mouth. She took him deep several more times and sucked on him with a vengeance. She squeezed his big balls and the large Indian groaned like a little kid for her. She sucked him and soon felt his balls tighten and his cock swell. Seconds later he feed her a good load and she swallowed it all down. She cleaned him like the others and helped him with his pants. He smiled broadly at her before he left.

The last two to enter together from the eleven men warrior party, one had died, were the two that had tried to rape her. She was immediately nervous as these two seemed to be trouble.

They stripped in seconds. One was already hard and sporting a good seven inch cock. He feed it to Sarah right away. She worked him as best she could but he was anxious and kept fucking her mouth. He was maybe her age or a little older. His cock was steely hard and jammed into the back of her throat. In what seemed only seconds, she knew he was close. He was groaning and his balls tightened next to his body. She was ready for the blast and took it all into her mouth. She swallowed quick and cleaned the cockhead drawing out another drop or two.

The second nearly shoved the first Indian away with some words between them. These two seemed close like brothers and even looked similar. The seconds cock was longer and thicker. He was maybe eight inches but the thickness reminded her of the leader. He seemed a bit younger than the other, probably her age and he was even more anxious. She had barely started working him when the cock exploded in her mouth. She swallowed it down and licked him to clean the head. Unlike the others, his cock stayed hard.

Sarah did not know what to do but soon reasoned what worked the first time could work again. He seemed less anxious this time and she applied her aching jaws to the task. Sarah worked him good taking his large cock deep into her mouth. The head was too big to fit easily into her throat but she tried.

Sarah would take a deep breath and then forced the head into her throat. If she swallowed hard while trying she could get it in and down into her throat. The combination of her throat, her tongue and her hands had the boy shaking within minutes. He moaned as she worked him over. Soon he groaned and stiffened noticeably. She waited a second and sure enough his sperm shot out into her waiting mouth. Sarah sucked down the liquid treat and licked his cock head. She sucked hard on the head to draw out more and he shuttered and groaned. He pulled back and she wondered why. Then she realized the sensitive head must get sore after he cums.

This time his dick started to soften. Sarah figured she had taken all he could give for now, however, the other was hard again and approached her. Sarah was feeling a strange itching in her vagina that she could not explain. She felt a strange attraction to this Indian man/boy as he approached her mouth with his stiff seven inch cock. She had a desire to touch herself on her sex but resisted. The boy entered her mouth and pushed deep.

Sarah for the first time in the evening, felt like she wanted to suck this Indian's cock and swallow his sperm. She applied herself to the task and soon had him shaking with need. She throated his cock several times and sucked voraciously on the head. The poor boy was moaning and his legs were shaking. Sarah sensed he was about to cum and stopped.

Sarah pulled back from the boy's cock and looked up at him. He looked down at her with pleading eyes. It was then she realized the power she had with a hard cock in her hand and mouth. She went back to sucking him and took his cock down to the root. He was shaking so bad she indicated he should lie down. He did and she went back to work on his cock. She soon had him groaning loudly but stopped again short of his cumming.

He bellowed but did not move. She went back to work on him and within seconds he was moaning and even grabbed her head. She knew she had been deliciously torturing him but did not want him to get mad, so this time she went for it. She squeezed his nuts when she felt them tighten and he groaned deeply.

The beautiful seven inch cock was stone hard in her hand and mouth. It exploded like a cannon and empty itself into her waiting oral cavity. Sarah sucked him until he stopped spasming and then eased off. She swallowed the sperm and teased and sucked lightly the sensitive head to draw out the remaining cum. When she finally eased off his rapidly deflating cock, she felt a strange wetness and tingling in her vagina.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers