Two Captives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

Sarah looked at his unimpressive cock and sighed to herself. It was about three inches long and completely soft. He seemed to be falling asleep as Sarah reached for his cock. She massaged the little thing but nothing happened. She then leaned over him and sucked it into her mouth. She licked it continuously with her tongue and finally it started to lengthen. It took about five more minutes but finally he was hard. His cock was an unimpressive five inches and of normal thickness.

Sarah used all her skills to get this guy off quickly. She did not like him for coming in here drunk and expecting her to perform miracles on his puny cock. Her best efforts were good though and soon he was cumming in her mouth. He groaned his appreciation. He smiled weakly at her as he rose and fixed his pants. When he got up and left she was glad.

Sarah did not have long to wait for the man with the buffalo hat. There was something sinister about this guy she could not put her finger on and he too appeared to have been drinking. However, this guy still appeared to have his wits about him as he stared at her with dark eyes. He dropped his pants but did not sit. His soft cock was about four inches and of normal thickness.

Sarah wished she could say no to these men but risked not only her own life but possibly Sally's too. She sighed softly to herself and reached for the placid cock. Sarah massaged his balls and cock and it grew quickly to about six inches. He stared down at her intently as if he was thinking of more than just the moment.

When he was fully hard, Sarah sucked the cock into her mouth and worked over the head. She resigned herself to do a good job. This did not look like a man she wanted to anger. She was sucking away when he started fucking her mouth and pushing his cock to the back of her throat. She decided to give him access to her throat and swallowed allowing the head to just make it in. She worked him good and five minutes later he spurt his seed into her mouth. Sarah would have loved to spit this one out. She did not want to swallow this man's sperm but feared not to. She did and cleaned him off like the rest. He did not say anything to her but just pulled up his pants and left.

Sarah felt like crying. What were these people turning her into? Was her fate to be a whore like that other young Indian girl? Soon they would tire of just her mouth and want to fuck her too. How could she possibly escape this fate? Even if she got a chance to run, where would she go? She was miles from any fort or even homestead. Plus, there was no way she could just leave Sally. She would never forgive herself for that even if they tortured her. She would have to endure whatever they dished out until something would break her way.

Sarah laid down on the buffalo hides and cried. She cried for her parents. She cried for her brother. She cried for the fate that she and Sally would have to endure here in the village of the Arapaho People.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers