Two Captives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah sat back on her tired legs and the man/boy Indian got up. The other brother had another hard on and advanced towards her. The other older one pushed him back and they argued for a minute. Finally, they both dressed and left. The youngest one had a tough time getting his pants on with the huge hard on. The taller older one was the last out. He paused momentarily at the door and glanced back at her. He smiled then left.

Sarah added a couple more branches to the fire. She was exhausted and needed rest. She dressed quickly. Her jaw was beyond sore. It ached severely. Her legs hurt from kneeling so long. She was surprised though that the dull ache in her stomach was gone. Had her hunger been satisfied by the sperm she had just eaten. Was that possible?

Sarah thought back and decided she had swallowed twelve times. They were not full mouthfuls by any means but yet she seemed momentarily satisfied. Sarah felt her vagina inside her pants and it was wet with a sticky substance. She had never experienced this before and wondered what it was. She was sleepy and soon curled up on the buffalo rugs and pulled one from the corner of the tepee over her.

She had barely closed her eyes when someone entered the tepee. She opened them to see the leader standing there. He smiled at her as she sat up. She had put her clothes back on and feared he would be mad at her. He said a few things to her but she did not understand any of it. The words seemed to be praising her, however, as he seemed pleased. He walked up to her still talking and patted her on the head. She should hate this guy with all her heart for killing her father but somehow she sensed it had not been personal with him. More like a part of life that was normal here.

He stood over her, her head level with his abdomen. She looked and could see the outline of his large penis bulging out the leather of his pants and snaking down his right leg. Sarah did not know what possessed her but she reached out to touch it. He grabbed her hand and his expression changed from a smile to a frown. Then he seemed to relax and give in and let her hand go. She placed it back on the bulge and squeezed it through his pants. As she squeezed it she could feel it stiffen and lengthen in his pants.

Sarah knew it could not be comfortable in there like her tits were squashed in the tight leather shirt. She moved to unlash the leather string tie and undo his pants. It took her a minute but she proceeded to lower his pants to his knees and watched the huge cock spring out. She looked at it with fascination. The head was peeking out of the once loose skin now taught around the head. Sarah grasped his cock and balls at the same time and stroked just like he had showed her earlier but with greater assurance now. She pulled the skin back and the head came mostly out. It was smooth and red. It was moist and she leaned in and licked it with her tongue.

Sarah could not explain why to herself but she wanted to suck this Indian Leader's cock like no one had very done before. The thought troubled her briefly as she licked the spongy smooth head. She noticed when she licked the underside he seemed to groan and react more. She teased the hole with her tongue and licked repeatedly at the underside of the head. Soon another clear drop emerged from his little hole and she licked it away. The taste enthralled her as it coated her tongue.

Sarah's jaw ached ridiculously but she still stretched it wide and popped the large head inside her mouth. She worked his cock with a new found passion. She could feel her pussy quaking in her pants. The urge to touch it was almost beyond compare. Sarah forced the large head into the back of her mouth. There was no way this one could go down her throat and she whimpered her disappoint at not being able to feel it cram her throat full.

Sarah's head bobbed like a woodpecker on the proud Indian's cock. He tried to stand firmly but his legs still shook from the intense pleasure. Sarah had sucked him off earlier but she was doing a far better job now and he was approaching his climax. She sensed this and eased back teasing him. She did not know why she did this but she reveled in the power she had with her mouth over this big Indian. He groaned at her and touched her head. She did not want to disappoint him so she took him back in her mouth and sucked voraciously.

The poor man gasped and shook and his cock stiffen to a hard bar of iron. Sarah squeezed his balls and he groaned deeply. Seconds later the huge cock spit its contents into her waiting mouth. She sucked it all out of him and into her mouth. It felt like a bigger load than the first. She swallowed it all down and milked his cock of any remaining cum. When she finally removed her mouth the big Indian sat down in front of her. He smiled weakly at her as if she had sucked out some of his life force.

The leader spoke to her softly and with a smile. He did not stay long and stood to fix his pants. Sarah thought to ask about Sally. She indicated Sally by touching her blond hair and indicating smaller size with her hand off the ground. He nodded but left without a word.

Sarah settled back on the hides. She was preparing to sleep but worried about Sally. She hoped Sally was ok. Sarah had just closed her eyes when once again the door was flung open. She feared the others might be returning for seconds too and she doubted she could survive that. It was, however, the leader and he had a sleepy looking Sally by the hand. He pushed her in and left. Sally was carrying a bear skin. She came to Sarah and lay down next to her. Sarah asked if she was alright and what she had been doing. Sally said she was fine and had been playing with the leader's daughter, who was also ten. They have figured that out with fingers.

The Indian daughter had taught her a few Indian words. They had played with miniature horses. Sally asked Sarah what she had been doing. Sarah did not want to lie but she also did not want to tell Sally the truth so she paused search for the proper answer.

Sally continued saying she had asked the daughter's mother, the leader's wife, what Sarah was doing and the mother had laughed and acted like you were eating something. Sarah smiled at that and also broke out laughing for some strange reason she herself could not even grasp. Sally noticed the reaction and asked why that was funny. Sarah said for no reason. Sally then asked for something to eat also. Sarah then seemed to freak out and said no! Sally asked why not and Sarah, calming down quickly and realizing her over reaction, said she was all out. They then lay down and hugged into fetal positions and went to sleep. They both slept soundly being tired and back together.

The next day it was raining when they woke. Sarah looked out the tepee and could see only limited activity outside. Evidently, on rainy days the Indians stayed mostly indoors.

Sarah was hungry again and so was Sally. Sarah did not know who to talk to for them to get some food. They had some water still in the bladder but nothing more. They decided to just huddle together and ignore the hunger pangs as long as they could.

The rain let up around midday and the activity of the village increased. Sarah was standing at the door wondering what to do when the leader appeared with his daughter right behind. The daughter pulled Sally by her hand and they left. Just before they did the father said something to his daughter. He then indicated to Sarah they had talked about getting Sally something to eat. He asked, in mostly hand signals, if Sarah was hungry. She nodded yes. He turned abruptly and left.

Sarah did not know if she was to follow him or not so she stayed behind. He returned about three minutes later with a bowl of what looked like oatmeal. He handed it to Sarah and left. Sarah sat down to taste the food. It was not oatmeal but it also was not bad. It tasted somewhat of corn but she couldn't decide what else. She did not have a spoon or anything else so she used her finger. She tried not to think about all the cocks that finger had been wrapped around the night before but then reasoned all those same cocks had been in her mouth so what was the difference.

Sarah's first few fingers full were tentative but once she became accustom to the taste, she devoured the rest of the bowl. She would have liked more but her stomach was already welcoming the nourishment. Sarah was taking a drink of water when the leader returned.

He pointed at the empty bowl and smiled. She would have liked to ask for more but she did not. He grabbed her water bladder and Sarah feared he might take it away and leave her with nothing but instead he grabbed her hand too and lead her outside. He walked to the next tepee which was obviously his too. The hide door was open and Sarah could see Sally and the little girl inside playing with wooden horses. Sally had an empty food bowl by her leg so she must have eaten too.

The leader led Sarah to his wife and spoke a few words to her. The wife grabbed Sarah's hand and the water bladder from her husband and pulled the girl along. She led Sarah to a clear flowing stream. She dumped out the old water and refilled the bladder again and tied off the little tube to hold everything inside. She then led Sarah along the stream then inland over a hill just off the stream.

Groups of trees lined the stream and grew thick in some places. They walked along a path that led into the woods. Once they were several hundred feet into the woods, the wife pointed to an area that looked like it had been disturbed a lot. The ground was bare from all the foot traffic along the path and in this area.

The wife was wearing a dress. She squatted over some rocks and began pissing into a large crack between the rocks. When she was done she indicated for Sarah to do the same. Sarah had to remove her pants to do so which exposed her privates to the women. Sarah was slightly embarrassed but then remembered this was the same lady that had probed her vagina just yesterday. She had seen it all before even closer.

Sarah squatted over the same crack and pissed into it. She had not realized how bad she had to go and pissed for quite a few seconds before she was done. She wanted something to wipe herself but had nothing. She put her pants back on. The wife lead her out of the woods and back to the village only this time they went a different way and stopped at another tepee.

They entered the tepee to find an older women and a young woman like her inside. The wife said something to the two Indians and left, leaving Sarah with them. The old women motioned her over and to sit. No sooner had Sarah seated herself than a man entered the tepee. He said something to the old women then walked to the younger one. The girl got to her knees without saying a word and began to open the man's pants. When his pants were off, she grabbed his four inch limp dick and started sucking it. She showed little passion and even seemed distracted. When his cock was hard and six inches long, she lay back on the rugs. The Indian man mounted her right there in front of Sarah and the old women.

The old women never even looked but Sarah couldn't help it. She had never seen people actually fucking before and the sight amazed her. The guy moved between the girls legs and she positioned his cock to her hole. He slid in easily and started rutting into the Indian girl. The man lasted only about five minutes and then came. Sarah did not see him cum but his grunts and groans told her he had deposited his seed inside the girl.

The man got to his feet, put his pants on and left without a word. The girl got off the rug and squatted over a wooded bowl. White cum began to drip from her cunt to the bowl below. Then the girl took what looked like three corn cobs but with fur wrapped around them and pushed then up inside her one after the other. The first came out wet with cum. Each successive one came out with less. The young woman, still expressionless, grabbed the bowl and three swabs and exited the tepee. As she did, Sarah felt the old lady touching her hand.

The old woman was instructing Sarah to lie down on the rugs near where the girl had just been fucked and take her pants off. Sarah hesitated and the old women yanked her arm with surprising strength. Sarah did as she was told and the old women inspected her vagina much like the leader's wife had the night before. She pulled a little on Sarah blond cunt hair not sure if it was real or not but convinced herself it was. Sarah wanted to get her pants back on and get out of there in the worst way. She was afraid any minute another Indian man would enter and she would be the one he would fuck. She was relieved when the old women handed her the pants back. She quickly put them on and the old women took her hand and led her outside.

Sarah had not noticed it on the way in but the tepee was covered with the same fur covered corn cobs which seemed to be drying in the sun. The old women pulled her along back to the leader's tepee and the wife. Once there the old women told the wife something and then left. Sarah was curious what she had said but had no idea. The wife just led her back to her empty tepee and shoved her inside. Sarah was not sure she liked the leader's wife. She seemed cold and unfriendly.

Sarah was alone for about an hour when the Leader entered the tepee. He said something to Sarah with a stern face and then left. She only had a moment to think that curious as the tepee door opened and the Big Chief stepped inside. He looked at her in the dim light. Her fire was long out and with the door closed little light got in. He just looked at her sternly. He was a determined looking man with a purposeful gaze.

The Big Chief did not have his full headdress on but he looked regal none the less. He was shorter than the Leader, much older looking, but still powerfully built. Sarah stood to shake his hand but before she could he started undoing his pants. He motioned for her to take her clothes off too. She did not want to but feared this man instinctively. She complied, soon naked before him.

The old chief stared at Sarah's blond hair both on her head and above her cunt. He reached out and touched her pink nipples. She took notice of his cock. It was about five inches long and completely flaccid. It looked as aged as he was. It was not very thick. His balls hung low in their sack. He stepped forward motioning Sarah to sit. She hoped he was not there to be the first to fuck her after what she had witnessed in the other tepee, so she was quick to assume her cock sucking position.

The Chief stepped right up to her but then sat down. He leaned back on his arms with his legs folded under him. He looked at Sarah and grunted. Sarah leaned in and reached for his cock. She picked up the shriveled piece of meat and lifted it. She wasn't sure she could make anything work with this old cock but realized she better try. She worked it with her hands but nothing happened. She remembered the other girl sucking on the flaccid cock and leaned forward more to take him in her mouth.

Sarah did not like putting this old cock in her mouth but tried to block it out. It too tasted strongly of urine as she sucked on the loose skin at the end. She worked her hands under his balls and massaged them as she worked his cock with her mouth and other hand. It took several minutes but soon the cock started to lengthen and harden. It grew considerably in her mouth.

In another few minutes he was hard and about seven to eight inches long. Still it was not very thick or rigid but hard none the less. The skin had peeled back to reveal the red head inside. Sarah knew she better do a good job on the Chief, so she went to work with purpose. She sucked the old man's cockhead and licked it with her tongue. She squeezed the shaft and stroked it up and down.

Sarah must have been doing something right because the old man groaned repeatedly. Sarah tickled his ball sack with her free hand. She thought she would give the Chief the royal treatment and pushed his cock head into the back of her throat. She pushed further and easily took the thin cock into her throat. She swallowed excess saliva once or twice and noticed the affect to him. When she swallowed her throat muscles tightened then released. The affect to his cock was wonderful and the old man groaned his pleasure. Sarah tried this many times and the Chief moaned beneath her. She had to pull back off his cock to breath but took him back into her throat several times.

Finally, she could tell he was close. She sucked and licked the head for all she was worth. She was soon rewarded as the old Chief bucked up into her mouth and the old cock ejaculated cum into her mouth. It was a bit more watery than the warriors but still tasted the same. She swallowed it down and sucked his cock clean. It shriveled fast to its flaccid state. Sarah sat back on her heels and looked at the Chief. He was still leaning back with his eyes closed. He opened them momentarily and a weak smile came to his weather worn lips. Sarah smiled back and the Chief's smile broadened and gained strength as he did. When he was recovered enough, he stood and put his pants back on. He spoke to Sarah briefly and patted her head before leaving. Sarah thought about the experience after he left and decided she liked the old Chief.

Sarah had only started dressing again when the door parted and in stepped one of the other lesser Chiefs. Sarah felt she now understood. She would be asked to service them all today including the one with the buffalo head hat.

This Chief was tall with huge hands. When he dropped his pants Sarah gasped. His cock was incredibly long and thick. It was completely flaccid but not as shriveled as the older Chief. Sarah reckoned this Chief was a bit younger than the first. He too sat down and leaned back. Sarah picked up his cock and started playing with it and his balls. The big cock stiffed somewhat in her hand but did not get completely hard. Sarah leaned closer and licked the hole in the foreskin surrounding the head. She could get her tongue in far enough to lick the head still inside the skin. A little more pressure from her hands squeezing his cock and balls and the skin pulled back as the cock thicken. It did not grow much from its placid length, maybe to nine or ten inches but it did thicken quite a bit.

Sarah sucked the red head and tried to take him deep but could not. His thick cock was too much for her mouth, so she worked it with teasing tongue licks to his cock head. The cock was still not completely firm but the old Chief seemed to love her attentions.

Sarah used her hands to a greater degree where her mouth could not. It took a good five minutes but the old man responded and soon she had him close. She increased her attack another notch and it was enough to push him over the edge. He groaned desperately as he flooded her mouth with sperm. Sarah swallowed the cum and cleaned his cock like she had the others. It was becoming second nature to her as her experience mounted. His cock went soft quickly and she sat back.

The Chief smiled at her too and recovered a bit faster than the older Chief. He sprang to his feet with what seemed new life. Sarah sensed he might not have cum in a while based on the size of his load and his elated nature. When his pants were back on he reached into a fur covered pocket and produced a small pouch. It looked like a small purse with a draw string. He handed it to Sarah and smiled. He then turned and left without a word.

Sarah was admiring the detail of the craftsmanship to the purse when the other Chief entered. He looked funny like he had been drinking. He stumbled a bit as he moved inside the tepee. He dropped his pants and nearly fell. He did sit down on the rugs to pull them off. He then lay back on the rug completely as if he was going to sleep.