Unexpected Family Tradition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He is a threat!" Came John's voice, alerting them to his presence. Everyone turned to see him stark naked and holding his empty plate. He brought it to the sink and dumped it in, before turning and glaring at Joey, "Look at me, brother, and let's compare!"

Joey did as instructed and looked at his brother. John was a football player in high schomaintainingning a well-built physique of muscle and strength. He was six feet tall, like their father, and ripped. It was like looking at the Rock, and Joey would have been intimidated if not for the size of his dick.

John was only five inches hard, four inches shorter than Joey, who was more lean than muscular. The only things the two men had in common were their hair and baby faces. Beyond that, they were nothing alike. It was clear to Joey that John's anger was directed downward, at their obviously different sizes.

The girls must have told Sophie about Joey's cock and John had overheard and instantly become insecure. He then must have tried asserting his dominance in the only way he could, asserting his strength as "the man" in the relationship and putting his foot down, only for Sophie to reject him. She was a feminist and a lawyer, and she believed in equality among the sexes, fighting to break the glass ceiling. Now, it made sense.

John's hatred and jealousy were turning him into a toxic person, or his toxic masculinity was showing in such a way that made everyone around him realize that he wasn't a respectful partner. Add to that his bisexuality, and role within the family, and he was rightfully incensed by the prospect of Joey becoming a Paladin while he was regulated to training initiates who came out of the closet. There must not be very many gay family members, Joey guessed.

John's glare started to annoy him, "You know, I'm not invited yet, so if you want to have some pussy, why don't you set up a time with one of our cousins?" He said aloud, drawing the conversation away from their comparison, "Or better yet, go to a bathhouse! I'm sure one's open at this hour!"

John's eyes widened and he closed the distance, about to throw a punch, when Patrick entered the room, still fully clothed, and bellowed, "Everyone stop!"

John, his fist raised, glared at his father, before he slowly lowered his hand and stepped back.

"I've had enough of this!" Patrick practically shouted, "Everyone goes to bed! John, call Sophie and apologize for your behaviour, tell her you're sorry, that Joey is his own man and that you will never make such a sexist, pigheaded, butthurt statement ever again! You will then beg her to come home for the ritual so that she can have any man she desires! Is that understood?"

John nodded and left the room.

Patrick turned to everyone else, "When you're all finished eating, I want you all to go to your rooms, separately. No more sex tonight! And take your clothes with you! Margie, with me, now!"

Margie took her hand off Joey's pectoral muscle and kissed his cheek one more time, before she left the room.

Everyone else sat down around the table and finished eating. Then, one by one, they all retreated to their rooms, Janie and Lexa grabbing their clothes from Joey's room and heading for the spare bedrooms.

Meanwhile, Margie was in Patrick's office, getting an earful of bullshit about finances and Patrick's lame attempts to placate her, apologizing for all the infidelity and claiming he'd never do it again.

When he was done, Margie asked one simple question, "Do you have a gambling debt large enough to bankrupt us?"

Patrick was silent for a long time before he said, "Not us, just me."

Margie took a sigh of relief.

Patrick then added, "But Joey may lose his scholarship."

Margie was quiet for a moment before she slapped him with the back of her hand, "Ass!" She spat at him, before she collected herself and smiled, "I knew about the gambling debt already and I took steps to protect the family wealth from you! I've also taken steps to ensure you can pay off your debt come Christmas Eve."

Patrick looked at her with shock in his eyes, "How?"

Margie smiled, "I'm organizing a pool to see who can correctly guess what Joey's role will be." She explained, "The opening bid is five thousand dollars, and everyone is betting on either consort, paladin, or gladiator."

Patrick scoffed, "Gladiator is impossible." He said, "No one's at war, and no one's been drafted."

The role of a gladiator was to protect all the women in the family during wartime, when most of the able-bodied men would have been drafted to fight in the army. The idea was that a gladiator would become unable to serve in the military, but that role was thrown out after the end of the Second World War.

"Nevertheless, the pool is bustling with bets." Margie said, "I estimate the sum total is enough to pay off your debt and Joey's tuition for the rest of his schooling, about four years worth. Would you like to take part?"

Patrick smirked, "Sure, put me down for Muffin Muncher!" He said, grinning darkly.

Margie glared at him, but put his bet in all the same.

***

December 23rd.

Joey woke up from his sleep, having had no dreams the night prior, and felt his body stricken with warmth. He quickly realized that his body was submerged in a mound of flesh, and he opened his eyes to see a flurry of blonde hair, feeling multiple pairs of breasts along his torso.

He also realized his hands had been roaming in the night and were now firmly clenched over two separate pairs of ass cheeks, and his erect cock was standing at attention between two sets o legs.

Thinking of who it may be, he quickly turned to his left and smirked, "Sara, what are you doing?" He asked slyly.

"I wanted to wake you up properly," Sara said, her body curled up into his left side, her head resting on his chest, her mouth an inch away from his nipple.

"As did I." Came the voice of Anne, on his right. He turned and admired what he saw. Sara and Anne both had similar bodies, sporting c-cup breasts, long-toned legs, and bronze all-over tans. Joey's morning wood instantly got harder and he was about to move his hands downward to their pussies when the door opened and Margie stepped inside.

Joey looked up at her and saw that she was naked under a see-through black robe. She smiled at the scene but cleared her throat and said, "Girls, you know the rules!"

Sara and Anne gave Joey a pair of sad looks, "There's another reason we wanted to wake you up." Said Anne, "There's a rule that the day before your initiation, you can't have sex and we're meant to entice you all day today."

"We're to walk around naked, and keep you primed, but you can't touch us." Sara added, not moving away or shaking off Joey's hand, "Cock or hand."

"Then why haven't you moved?" Joey asked.

"Because your body is so warm and we wanted to stay close to you, at least for a little longer," Sara told him, a look of pure lust in her eyes.

"Girls....!" Margie said, her voice turning dark.

Sara and Anne groaned as the two of them dislodged from the bed and stood up. Joey watched as the two of them sashayed out as he watched their beautiful naked bodies, namely sexy legs and toned asses shake as they moved. Margie stepped aside to let them pass, before she took hold of the bedroom door, "Breakfast is on the table. If you want to spend the day outside, the car's tank is full, but someone will have to go with you to keep you primed for tomorrow." she added before closing the door behind her.

Joey sighed and lay in bed, trying to force his hard-on to go down. After five minutes of going through baseball stats and images of video game violence, he grunted in annoyance that images of his sisters' asses, pussies, and naked detail of their bodies kept his cock from deflating, and got out of bed.

He made his way to the shower and noticed that the door was removed from its frame, before he stepped inside and realized that Lexa was brushing her teeth, completely naked.

Joey sighed and went into the shower and turned it on, trying to ignore his girlfriend's naked body, equally toned like his sisters, and started with cold water. He yelped in frustration, both at the temperature and at the fact that his hard-on still refused to subside, as he turned the water warm and began bathing. Lexa, who'd been ignoring him for some reason, yawned and began stretching, turning her body towards him.

Joey sighed, finished his shower quickly, and dried off, wrapping his towel around his waist to hide his erection from view. Lexa watched him, shaking her tits at him as he passed her. He returned to his room to find his father removing the door from its hinges and hauling it away. He glared at his father, who gave him a wide smile.

"It's so you don't hide away in your room and masturbate, son. You can't cum until tomorrow!" He explained. Joey grunted an acknowledgement and dropped his towel into the hamper before he got dressed and went down to eat.

Everyone downstairs was naked, including John, who seemed to be in a very good mood. Joey suspected it was because Jackie was present and he was massaging her breasts in one hand as she sat on his lap, equally naked. She had similar breasts to Janie, though hers were shaped differently. While Janie's tits were round, Jackie's were shaped like a tear-drop.

Joey grabbed his breakfast and put it into a container, before he grabbed his car keys and said to the room at large, "Anyone want to do some last-minute Christmas shopping?"

Sara got to her feet and kissed his cheek, "I'll go!" she said, before skipping up the stairs. Joey didn't watch her leave but watched as she came back five minutes later, wearing a tight blouse, yoga pants, and a form-fitting jacket. Lexa soon followed, wearing a similar outfit.

Together, the three of them left and went to the mall. Lexa clung to Joey's arm as Sara walked ahead of them, seemingly leading the way, swaying her hips with every step. Joey sighed as he knew their goal was to keep him erect.

"Why do you have to do this?" He asked as they went into a storefront with some luxury women's clothing. Sara turned to him as she picked up a lovely sundress and started looking in front of a mirror, holding it in front of her body.

"It's tradition." She said, turning her body from side to side, seeing if the dress would look good on her, "We have to keep you primed for tomorrow. All the cum you have inside you is going to one source, and nowhere else. Once you've finished, you can have your pick of people at the party, but until then, we have to make sure you're hard as a rock and have nowhere to put it."

"Well, until that happens, can I offer you an opinion?" Joey asked.

"You're entitled to one, just like us," Lexa said, hugging his side and pressing her breasts into his shoulder.

"Sara, that sundress isn't going to work on you!" Joey said, completely serious, "It won't do anything to accentuate your curves and you won't be able to wear it until the summer! It's just gonna sit in your closet for six months!"

Sara sighed and nodded in agreement, "You're right, but it looks so damn beautiful!"

"If you refrain from buying it now, I'll get it for you for your birthday in June!" Joey added, smiling.

Sara gave him a loving look before she put it back on the rack and moved to another part of the store. Lexa watched her go before she turned to Joey and asked, "You know perfectly well that would have worked on her."

Joey gave her a sly grin, "Yes, I know. That's why I've already bought it, it should arrive at the house today." He said, pulling out his phone and checking the store's app. He showed Lexa the order form and the arrival date, then texted home and asked his mother to wrap it up and put it under the Christmas tree.

Sara was in the store for a half hour trying on dresses and other outfits before she decided to get some outfits for Anne and they left, deciding to carry her bags out herself rather than have Joey carry them since his arm was occupied with Lexa.

They continued shopping until they hit an electronics shop where Joey bought a pair of rangefinders for his dad and uncle, along with some other items for John he knew he'd like. They left the store and Joey was immediately led to a Sex Toy store. He was immediately pulled towards the accessories where Sara and Lexa excitedly started talking about the dildos, butt plugs, and other toys they could use in the bedroom, which made Joey uncomfortable and also turned on at the thought of two girls naked in his bed, playing with each other and using the toys on each other.

He then spotted a series of dildos from Doc Johnson, which made him grin slyly. They were Pornstar Dildos, silicon recreations of 3D-Printed cocks, designed to look exactly like the cocks adorned by real men. Joey let out a laugh that drew the attention of the two women, who looked in his direction. When Lexa spotted the thing Joey was laughing at, she went over and picked up the 'Ricky Johnson' and examined the box.

"I want this one!" She said, turning to Joey. He smirked and looked at the price, shrugged his shoulders and put it in the basket, turning to Sara expectantly. She then put whatever she had down and went over to the wall and examined the contents, grabbing a box that had a guy with an intense stare on the cover. Joey glanced at the name, 'Seth Gamble', before he put the dildo in the basket and glanced at his companions.

"Do you think Anne will want one?" he asked.

Sara smiled and said, "The Seth Gamble dildo is for Anne. I won't need one once you're initiated."

"But won't you want to have a fantasy of fucking a pornstar?" Joey asked, inclining his head, "You could have any one of these men ram their 'cocks' into you when no one's home! I bet that guy up there would be very willing!" he added, pointing to the dildo marked 'Pierce Paris' on the cover.

Sara burst into laughter at the sight of Pierce Paris' dildo, "That guy? No fucking way!" She said, between chuckles, "He's gay, the fantasy doesn't work with him! Get that one for John if you want, I'm not touching it!"

Joey's cheeks went red for a moment as he realized the implications, then his brain went to the mental image of John using it and he, too, started laughing before he took Sara by the hand and pulled her into his other side and they three of them walked to the cashier. He paid for the dildos along with a few vibrators and lingerie sets, and got an eyeful from the attendant who looked at Sara and Lexa before she turned her gaze on Joey.

"Hoping to get lucky this Christmas?" she said, winking at Joey, "These two sluts will make your night merry and bright, that's for sure."

"We won't be fucking him on Christmas Eve," Said Sara, "That's gonna be my mom's job!"

The attendant's eyes widened in surprise, "Lucky guy!" She said, her grin widening, "You must have masterful skills to have three girlfriends! Here, have this on the house!" She added, pulling out a bottle of lubricant and adding it to the bag, "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, boy toy!"

Joey grinned at the attendant and took the bags, walking out.

They went to the food court where Joey took the opportunity to examine the lube he'd been given. It was a squirt bottle of TitanMan Hydroplay. After reading the label, he smiled at the prospect of using it the next evening and returned it to the bag.

After two more hours of shopping where they got small gifts for everyone else in their family, and where Sara left and came back with bags from what Joey could only assume were his gifts, they left and went home. Upon passing the threshold, Sara and Lexa stripped off their clothes and grabbed their bags, swaying their hips as they went up the stairs to Sara's room.

Joey watched them go then went into the kitchen where his mother was preparing dinner. He went over to her and kissed her cheek, making sure not to touch her body, which was beautifully on full display, and asked, "Can I use a lube on you tomorrow or is that banned somehow?"

Margie gave him a sly grin, "It's encouraged as a means of using anything possible to bring me to orgasm. Why?"

"Because we went to a sex store earlier and the attendant gave me some lube for free after Sara hinted at tomorrow evening," Joey said, holding up the bottle of TitanMan Hydroplay.

Margie took the bottle and read the label, smirking and handing it back to him, "Don't tell your father, but I'll kill you if you don't use it on me!"

Joey simply smiled and kissed his mother softly on the lips. They broke away just as John came into the room, smiling like an idiot as he walked right up to Margie and wrapped his arms around her, gripping her tits and thrusting his crotch into the cleft of her ass.

"Hey, Mom, you wanna go somewhere and give me a blowjob, since Joey's not allowed to touch anyone in the house?" He asked, looking straight at Joey as he said it with an evil grin on his face.

Margie struggled out of his grip and pushed him away, "John, stop teasing your brother and get out of the kitchen! I'm busy making dinner!"

John's grin evaporated as he was shoved away and gave Margie a hurt look, "Come on, I'm horny! Anne already said no and no one else is up for some last-minute boning before tomorrow's party! Just five minutes! Please!"

"John, I've had enough of your whining and complaining!" Margie practically barked, crossing her arms over her breasts and giving him a stern look, "You have all year to enjoy pussy in this household. If you can't find it in your heart to go without for two days, then I don't see a reason why you should even be here! If you continue to berate and belittle your brother, especially when he's in the same room as you, then you're going to be thrown out on your ass and disowned in an instant!"

John's hurt expression quickly turned to shock at the threat of being disowned as he slowly backed out of the room. Joey watched him go before he turned and placed a hand on his mother's shoulder, nowhere near her breasts, and said in a low tone, "It's going to be okay, Mom!"

Margie smiled weakly as she embraced Joey in a tight hug. Joey instantly felt himself getting hard and was about to pull away when she turned his head to hers and kissed him, running her tongue into his throat and rubbing her pussy against his pants.

"Mmm...Mom..." Joey tried to say, while his mouth was still lip-locked. He tried once again to dislodge himself but found his mother's arms and whole body locked onto him like a viper, and it was only the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs and into the kitchen that Margie finally stepped away from Joey, a deep loving smile creased across her face, as Anne, Sara, and Lexa entered the kitchen, once again naked.

Joey looked sheepishly at the three of them as they roamed around the room, grabbing plates and utensils, glasses and napkins, and got to work setting the table. When they were finished, Sara and Lexa pulled Joey to the head of the table while Anne and Margie set the food on the table and started filling a plate. Once they were done, Anne set the plate down in front of Joey while Margie poured him a glass of wine.

Joey looked up at Margie with confused thanks as she placed the wine in front of him, "If you won't tell anyone, I won't!" She said, smiling as Joey accepted it and tasted the wine. The rest of them then sat down as Patrick and John returned, both wearing clothes. John unceremoniously sat down at the opposite end of the table and filled his plate in silence while Patrick stared down at Joey sitting at the head of the table.

"Margary, what's going on?" he asked, rudely glaring at Joey.

Margie smiled, "As far as you're concerned, darling, Joey is the head of the household for the next little while." She said, "He'll be initiated tomorrow, so it's about time he is given a decent amount of respect that he's been lacking for the past few years, at least as far as I've seen from his brother, and especially from you!"

1...345678