Unexpected Family Tradition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He immediately realized his dick had nothing covering it except a flimsy fabric and two hospital sheets. He groaned as he closed his eyes and tried for the third time in three days to count stats in his mind to stem his erection.

The groan that he'd released must have alerted someone because a moment later, Lexa stirred and was shaking him, "Joey, Joey! It's me, wake up!"

"Urgh, I'm already awake, Lex!" Joey said, opening his eyes, "I was trying a calming technique."

Sara stirred at his legs, looked up, smiled, and yawned, "Hey, Joey! You gave us quite the scare." She said, reaching up and hugging his neck, planting a kiss on his forehead. She then moved back, and Lexa took the opportunity to follow suit, kissing the same spot on his forehead.

Joey reached up and felt the spot where both girls kissed him. He felt something in addition to the saliva and when he examined his fingers, realized that both his girlfriend and his sister had imprinted lipstick on his head. He grinned at the two pigments and smiled up at them.

"You had to go ahead and do that, didn't you?" He said, his grin widening at the two women.

"Well, after all the shit you put me through, a little lipstick is the least of your worries!" Said Lexa, sitting on the bed near his thigh, "When Sara called and said you collapsed, I nearly died of fear! I'd been silent for the past day or so trying to work out my thoughts and feelings, and you suddenly choose now to try and die without any way to resolve our problem. How dare you!"

Joey sighed, "It's not like I had a choice, I got my brain bombarded with info dump after info dump! From organizing sex acts to my Dad's infidelity, and I guess the last thing made my brain overload or something."

"You're not kidding!" Said Sara, "It looked like you were having a stroke!"

"Well, whatever it was, hopefully it's over now!" Said Lexa.

"I'm just hoping Mom can explain what she meant." Said Joey, "Before I lost consciousness, she said I was...unplanned."

Silence fell as Sara sighed and pulled out her phone, typed up a small message, and then put her phone down. A minute later, the door at the end of the room opened and Margie stepped inside, immediately running to embrace Joey.

"Oh, my baby boy! I am so very sorry! I shouldn't have dropped that on you, especially after I heard what else you were told before I walked out! Please forgive me!" She said, tears flowing from her eyes and down her cheeks onto Joey's gown.

"Mom, calm down. I'll be fine." Joey said, patting her shoulder, "Please, just answer me one thing!"

Margie sat back and stared at him, "I know what you're going to ask, Joey." She said, "You were unexpected, but by no means unwelcome! Your birth was just a little complicated..."

"Complicated how?" asked Sara.

Margie sighed, "In our family, it's seldom common to have more than three children in a family line." She explained, "It's not restricted, just very unusual. My mother once described it as being a necessary rule against inbreeding. If we have limited children, they can know exactly who their family is and be sure not to accidentally impregnate a cousin. Too many people in one generation can be difficult to keep in contact with, that sort of thing."

"So, basically what you're saying is, Joey was an unexpected twist in the goal to prevent incest babies?" asked Lexa, "Do you guys not believe in contraceptives and condoms or something?"

Margie smirked, "Everyone who participates in our family orgies uses some form of preventative measures." She said, "Almost every woman takes the pill and half of the men above a certain age have gotten vasectomies. Around the time I got pregnant with Joey, I'd been forced to go without the pill due to a shortage that particular month. His father was wearing condoms to compensate but those aren't always the most effective."

"So, what happens when you have more than a certain number of kids?" asked Joey, crossing his arms, "Are you somehow not the top dog anymore?"

Margie grinned, "Not in the slightest!" She said, "My punishment was going without sex for the entire time I was pregnant with you and a year or so afterwards. I also had to take a more invasive step to prevent more unexpected pregnancies. I had to get my tubes tied so I couldn't get pregnant again."

Joey looked at his mother with sad eyes, "I'm sorry, Mom. But if that was the only consequence, I'd hate to know what would have happened if I'd been a twin or a triplet." He said, trying to make light of the situation.

"If you'd come out as a set of twins or triplets, you'd have been put up for adoption in either Canada or another state, probably one a few away from home," Margie said, her voice containing no humour in it at all, "That's not at all what I would have wanted, and that's a rule I vehemently oppose!"

Joey gulped and shut his mouth from that point forward, until Margie smiled sweetly at him and leaned in to kiss his forehead, leaving yet another set of lipstick.

"I'm going to go talk with the doctor about finding out what happened!" Margie said as she stood up and left.

As it turned out, Joey's problem was simply an overstimulated brain. All of the information he'd been presented with caused him to faint, plain and simple. He had to stay overnight for observation and was released in the morning. He spent the rest of his day in his room, taking meals and staying off his feet. By the time it was his bedtime, he'd gotten get-well-soon texts from his family members, including his cousins Janie and Jackie, his aunt Linda, and his Uncle Jack. John visited him and said something along the lines of "I hope you feel better" in an unconvincing manner.

***

December 19th

That night, his dreams returned, but they were somewhat subdued. It was essentially like the 'midnight menage' but instead of Janie and Jackie, it was Sara and Lexa in his dream. He woke up the next morning feeling refreshed and sporting yet another morning wood, but rather than try to make it go away, he simply got up, put on a pair of pyjama pants, and proceeded to walk downstairs, with his erection leading the way.

Sara, Anne, and Lexa were waiting for him in the kitchen when he arrived, and all three had prepared some breakfast for him. Lexa, having come home with them last night, had proceeded to sleep on the couch while the rest of them went to bed. Now, she was waiting on Joey hand and foot, giving him little pecks on the cheek and neck every time he turned his head to ask for something.

After breakfast was over and done with, he asked that all three girls sit down across from him. They looked at each other as they sat next to each other and looked intently at Joey.

Joey took a deep breath and spoke just loud enough for them to hear him, "I've been going through all of this in my head the last few days." He said, "From the day I came home, I'd been bombarded with thoughts and fears and hopes and everything in between. I've heard the history of our family's activities, gotten to know the traditions, and even heard the consequences of not performing properly when the time comes. I heard about your roles and everything that's expected of you.

"I even heard some things I probably shouldn't have. All in all, I know what you want me to do, and what everyone else wants me to be. I told Mom the other day that I wasn't ready for the incest stuff, and that I probably never will be. After hearing the consequences of what happens if I don't cum at the same time as Mom does, and from being an unexpected fifth wheel, I've concluded that I want you all to teach me!"

Three pairs of eyes widened as three mouths burst into maddening grins. The next thing he heard were the squeals of his sisters and girlfriend as all three of their chairs clattered to the floor. The next thing he knew, his face was being bombarded with kisses all over.

A moment later, he heard his mother clear her throat and ask what was going on. Sara decamped herself from the lovefest and said, "Joey's agreed to join the family!"

Margie smiled warmly, "That's excellent news." She said, "Come on, let's get started!"

***

For the next few hours, Joey was stripped naked and examined by all four women. Margie took it upon herself to introduce him to the first fundamental rule, "No means no!" If someone was uncomfortable, they were fully entitled to refuse sex. Joey nodded his understanding immediately, knowing he'd never do anything bad against his mother, sisters, or girlfriend, as well as anyone else in the family. After they had finished with that lesson, Margie moved on to the second part; testing his knowledge.

Joey spent the next twenty minutes going over everything he knew about human anatomy that he'd learned from high school sex ed classes, porn searches, and internet feedback. He'd even revealed that he at one point experimented with gay porn and concluded it wasn't for him. He also explained everything he knew about oral stimulation and what he'd seen in the fake shit on the internet.

When he was finished, they moved on to the third step. Joey had been naked the entire time, but now he got to see the women in his life strip as well. He sat on a chair and watched as his mother, sisters, and girlfriend all took their clothes off, and got an eyeful of his mother's Double-D breasts once again. Once everyone was naked, Joey saw his mother's tattoos, which were a queen's chess piece on either side of her navel. He looked at his mother, questioningly.

"It's the mark of the Matriarch." said Margie, smiling, "When Grandma died, I was made the Matriarch of the family. When I die, someone else will be named the Matriarch of your generation, probably Janie or one of the eldest cousins."

"Why not name a Patriarch?" Joey asked.

"Because in our family, women have the final say in things related to our family love policies." Said Margie, widening her smile, "Think of it as an Amazonian policy, where Ancient Greek Warriors would capture men to mate with. Only in this case, we marry them and have incestuous orgies with their sons and daughters."

Joey smiled back, "Sounds like the perfect world order." He noted.

"Ever the feminist," Lexa added, smiling lovingly.

"Now, to business," said Margie, standing up, "Joey, you're going to perform for us. Since Lexa isn't part of the family yet, you're going to show us how much you can last inside her. We know for a fact that you're a virgin, so let's see what you can do. Eat her pussy and fuck her, now."

Joey nodded and stood up, his cock rock hard and insistent as he approached his girlfriend. She sat in the center of the bed, between his sisters, and as he got to his knees, she spread her legs for him, her pussy moist and waiting.

He tentatively leaned in and tasted her sex. The first lick tasted salty, and a bit bitter, but he ignored it and continued. Not knowing what to do, he tried a few different things, like swirling his tongue, moving into random angles, and at one point, using his tongue to spell her full name, Alexandra.

He was on the "X" when he was suddenly pulled away. He looked up in time to see Sara lock lips with him and start licking his lips. He responded by kissing her and she kissed him back, then pulled away and pulled his arm, indicating it was time to fuck.

"We've taken her virginity, so she's expecting the real thing." Sara pointed out, "Go slow, and get a feel of it first."

Joey nodded and put his hands on her outstretched thighs. Sara grabbed his cock and lined it up with Lexa's pussy. He felt a hand on his ass and looked to see Anne, smiling at him. She gave him a gentle push and he took it as a sign to enter and followed suit, pushing his nine-inch cock inside.

Lexa let out a sharp moan and Joey felt a warm sensation, tight around his cock. Lexa may not be a virgin, but she was unaccustomed to his cock, that was for sure. He pulled back slowly, causing her to moan, and thrust in quickly, which made her jump. He smiled at her surprised Pikachu face and did it again, then started to thrust into her a little faster. He was stroking a dozen times or so when Anne pinched his ass and Sara pulled at his shoulders.

Joey resisted, he wanted to continue until Margie wrapped her arms around his stomach and squeezed, pulling him. He let out an audible groan and pulled out. His mother and sisters sensed his frustration and moved around him, kissing his body. Sara dropped tiny nips on his chest near his neck, Anne kissed his shoulder and nipple, while Margie kissed the back of his neck and his other shoulder.

"We know you want to continue," Margie said when she'd finished kissing him, "But you need to be patient. It's time for your private lessons!"

Joey sighed as he sat back down in his chair. He looked up at Margie, who smiled and leaned down, wrapped his dick in her hand, and ran her tongue along its shaft, licking up Lexa's pussy juices.

When she was done, she released his grip and smiled, "Anne will be your pussy instructor, and Sara will teach you how to last longer inside a woman who is accustomed to having big cocks inside her. You have until the 24th to learn how to maintain your erection and not ejaculate immediately, how to eat pussy to orgasm, and how to be creative in your performance to achieve multiple orgasms. On Christmas Eve, you will be tested on me, and if you achieve high results, you'll be given a role suitable to your performance! Do you understand?"

Joey nodded, "I understand, Mom." He said.

Margie smiled, "I love you! Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise!"

"I love you, too," Joey said in response.

Margie's smile widened as a single tear formed in her eye. She kissed him on the lips once, then stood up and left the room, Lexa in tow. Joey looked at Sara and Anne, who stood up and gestured for him to do the same.

Over the next three hours, Joey went back and forth between the two girls. He was taught the various techniques for eating pussy, and he soon found to his amusement that what he'd tried on Lexa was giving her a real orgasm without him realizing it. After learning that using your tongue to form letters was a very stimulating technique, he was eager to try it again.

Anne gave him a list of techniques to memorize and told him to read them thoroughly, and then try some on her. He read through the entire list three times before he found five to try out first. Anne smiled and beckoned him forward, and as he got on his knees, he dove straight in and went through his chosen techniques.

It was at that moment that Anne's entire world shattered in a mess of orgasms and she quickly learned that her baby brother was a natural muffin muncher! She instinctively raised her hips and gasped, moaned out a long "oh" and came a few minutes later, all while Joey had barely gone through his list. By the third change with his tongue, she raised her hand to signal for Sara to pull him off her.

"My god!" She gasped as her pussy finally felt relief, "Where did you learn to do that?"

Joey looked at Sara, confused, "From you! You told me to do that!"

Anne shook her head, "No, I told you to study the list and find some moves to try, not to dive in and give me four orgasms in the span of a few minutes!" She said, "Joey, you're a natural! There's no way you won't win Mom's favour! She'll be begging for you to stop!"

Sara grinned, "I think Joey needs to take a break from oral training." She said, "Let's see if he can hold off on cumming within a few minutes!"

Anne nodded and stood up, wobbly trading seats with Sara as she got on the bed. Joey then stood over her, his cock lined up with her pussy.

"I'm not helping you this time, brother!" Sara said, smiling, "This is all you!"

Joey nodded wordlessly and slowly pushed his cock inside her. As he felt the familiar warmth he'd felt in Lexa, Sara's eyes widened as she'd lied through her teeth about feeling a cock of comparable size. Her fiancé was woefully inadequate. Once Joey was fully embedded inside her, she wrapped her legs around his waist and smiled up at him.

"The goal here is for you to fuck me and not cum." She explained, "Let's see how well you last without any aid or guidance from me!"

Joey nodded again and started pumping his cock slowly into her. He chose long, powerful strokes, having seen them while watching porn (Young virgins always watch porn to learn how to fuck!), and for a while it worked. The action he'd started with made Sara's breasts jiggle, which gave him a small smile. After a few minutes, he picked up the pace and started humping Sara, causing her breasts to sway faster.

Over the next ten minutes, Joey's pace steadily increased until he was ramming his cock into her, but then he began to feel himself needing to cum. He'd almost forgotten the point of the exercise and slowed down to slow strokes again.

Sara, having watched his progress, smiled widely as she realized he'd recognized his fault and was correcting it before he'd cum too quickly. She placed a hand on his chest, simultaneously stopping him from his motions, and copping a feel on his leanly muscular pectoral. It wasn't as strong as her fiancé's but it was still sexually appealing.

"Anne was right! You are a natural!" She said, smiling lovingly up at him, "You recognized you were about to cum and took a preventative measure to hold it down!"

"It's not natural talent!" Came a voice from behind them. They all turned to see John in the doorway, his arms crossed and a sour look on his face, "He's just adept at porn!"

Joey glared at him, but then a thought crossed his mind, "Did you go into my laptop bookmarks?"

John smirked, "I didn't have to! It's obvious from your display!" He said, "You googled how to give great head, you know how to time your strokes, and you slowed down, probably from watching a CockHero video! I may have peaked at your browsing history, but it was enough to see that you've been training yourself to hold it in, probably to show Lexa when you'd see her if our orgy hadn't caught your eye first!"

"So what if I wanted to show her what I learned?" Joey asked, noticing his dick going soft from inactivity, "I love her! I wanted to share with her what I know, to make her feel like I hadn't abandoned her to go to college!"

"Yeah, well, regardless, you did abandon her! She cried in Sara's arms the night you left!" John said, sneering, "And it was enough for Sara to seduce her, use the strap-on, and take her virginity from you!"

"That's not true!" Sara argued, pulling Joey's face to hers, "Joey, don't listen to him! He's just jealous that he had to learn all of this from visual aids rather than being inside his sisters! None of us were eighteen and he had to watch his cousins fuck when he turned 18. And his performance was the night of his birthday, not weeks later!"

"And yet, I got to have more pussy than you!" John countered, "I got to have an ocean of pussy for years before you even got a girlfriend. Lexa took pity on the Incel of the group, and decided to try and placate you, Joey! She doesn't love you, she loves sex!"

"If I love sex so much, then why am I not on my knees sucking your cock, like you asked me to a moment ago?" came another voice. John swerved to see Lexa standing behind him, scowling, "Did it ever occur to you that I'm not interested in you sexually, John? Could it simply be that I prefer your nerdy brother to you? I was never into jocks because of their one-trick mind!

"Joey's mind never went to seducing me, but loving me! That's what he's doing here, showing his sisters that he loves them enough to not cum in the first five minutes! It's that determination that's going to win him Margie's favour!"

"And it's also that determination that separates Joey from you and Dad!" Said Anne, "You want a harem, Dad wants unlimited pussy, but neither of you is getting it at home, so you're trying to book times with relatives."

123456...8