Valentine's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gone was the little sister who I needed to protect. Gone was the little shy girl that huddled away her life in her room with books. In her place stood a woman... desirable, confident and sexy. As I escorted Justine to the bar, I began to feel immense pride. Justine was the total package any guy could ask for. Brains, beauty, and a warm loving personality. I had always loved my sister. She was my twin but now I realized that I was falling 'In love' with her. As I contemplated this I realized that I had always been in love with her, but it was hidden under the guise of brother and sister. I worried that she would sense the change in me and freak out or be disgusted. How could a brother possibly want his sister that way? It broke so many taboos, moral and legal.

I grabbed a couple of cokes and gave one to Justine as I gulped half of mine down before stopping, trying to calm the heat in my body. I looked again at Justine's outfit. Her shirt was loose in the front and I could see the swell of her tits. I was gratified to see the heart shaped locket I had given her and congratulated myself on a well-chosen gift. The leather dress hugged her like a second skin and the heels she wore made her legs look longer and forced the muscles to stand out in definition as she walked. My cock was hard as granite again and I tried to readjust it without anyone noticing. Feelings of guilt rose up in me but were quickly replaced with lust. After a few moments I leaned over with my mouth next to her ear and whispered,

"I think you made a definite impression with that outfit...and thanks for ruining my plans."

Justine looked hurt and asked, "What do you mean ruining your plans?"

"Well," I said drawing out my response, "I WAS going to try and hook up with some other girl tonight just to spite Brittany, but you ruined it for me looking the way you do. After seeing you, there isn't any other girl that could possible outshine you. I'm starting to worry that I will end up fighting every guy here that tries to get with you."

Justine embraced me in a quick hug. "Don't worry brother, I have no intention of getting with any other guy here. You're my date and the only man her that deserves my attention." She paused for a minute then said. "I do want to have some fun though and knowing you're here to protect me makes me feel safe."

I hugged her back, not even trying to contradict her about this being a 'Date' or not. I was however curious about what she meant by 'some fun' and asked her to clarify.

"All throughout high school I was unpopular. Everyone thought I was a nerdy bookworm with no clue about what's supposed to be important in high school. I really didn't care because I knew what I wanted. To get into MIT and of course, I always had you. YOU were more important to me than anything else and as long as you were there, I felt I had everything I needed. No other guy could ever hope to compete with you. You're smart, sexy and all any girl could ever want. Brittany was an idiot for letting you go. Despite all that, I am getting a delicious thrill by showing everyone here how wrong they were."

I contemplated her response and slowly began to realize that Justine was a lot more complicated than I had believed. Before, she was a nerdy bookworm...too shy and unwilling to put herself forward. Now however, I saw that she was confident in who she was and didn't care one little bit what other people thought of her. Wondering why she chose now to 'Come Out' so to speak I asked her,

"So why now?"

"Well," she responded "we are 18 now and almost done with school. Since you were suddenly available, I decided it was time to get out and go after what I really want." As she said this, Justine pressed her body close to mine and laid her hand on my arm slowly stroking it up and down.

Her touch was electrifying, and I could feel the heat her body generated combining with mine. I stared at her for a minute wondering what it was she truly wanted. I still couldn't believe that this sexy woman holding on to me was my sister. I began to imagine what it would be like to hold her or rub my hands over her body. Once again, the constant arousal in my crotch wormed its way to the front of my mind as Justine continued to press herself against me. I finished my coke then asked if she wanted to look around to see what else was going on.

She agreed, and we strolled through the house, her arm still linked in mine. The party was in full swing as music blared through the house's surround sound. There were at least a hundred people there. The jocks in one corner drinking beer as fast as they could. The cheerleaders in another giggling among themselves while glancing at the jocks. The 'Regular" kids spread evenly amongst themselves in groups of twos and threes, boys and girls. There were about fifteen to twenty dancing in the living room. Some were obviously in the 'Friend Zone' while others were rubbing against each other not caring who saw them.

Everywhere we went, eyes followed Justine. There seemed to be equal amounts of surprise in the faces of the girls as there were in the guys. At one-point Brittany came up to us saying,

"Justine, you look fabulous. I had no idea that this look was underneath those books. You will definitely attract some attention tonight. In fact, I think I overheard Bobby commenting on how sexy you looked. Why don't you go say 'Hi" to him? I need to talk to Sam for a minute anyway if that is ok?"

Her false grin and contempt in her voice was obvious and I felt another surge of anger rise. Brittany tried to take my arm and lead me away, but Justine refused to let go. Brittany frowned at her and obviously still thought my sister was the mild-mannered book worm. As the two just stared at each other, I saw the look of surprise on Brittany's face as she realized my sister wasn't backing down.

Justine gripped my arm tightly as she continued to stare defiantly at Brittany. I could tell she was starting to feel flustered and unsure of what to say and that she didn't want to be separated from me.

"That's alright Brittany." I replied. I tried to put as much indifference in my tone as I could and removed her hand. "I don't think there is anything more you need to say to me. You were clear enough a couple of days ago, so we'll just mingle and enjoy the party." After saying this I steered us away from her and out to the backyard where the pool was. I looked into Justine's eyes searching for something. I wasn't sure what I would find but all thoughts of Brittany were gone as I continued to look at my sister and her hot little body.

**********

The look on the bitch's face when Sam rebuffed her was priceless and set my body on fire. Sam and Brittany had been a hot item all throughout our senior year and he was really upset when she broke up with him. Now, however, he seemed to have eyes only for me as we went into the backyard. I smiled to myself knowing that Phase 2 was complete, and it was time to move on to Phase 3.

"Thank you for that Sam." I said. "You don't have to babysit me though if you really want to go talk to her." Moisture filled my eyes at the thought of him leaving me alone. I looked down and waited on him to say something.

His fingers lifted my chin and forced me to look at him directly. As soon as I looked into his wonderful face, my body began to melt, and my pussy surged again. His piercing green eyes made me shiver as I looked into them and I just wanted to throw myself at him and kiss him passionately. I trembled slightly as I waited for him to say something.

After a minute he finally spoke. "Why would I want to get back with her when I have the greatest, sexiest, and most wonderful woman in the world already on my arm?"

I nearly fainted with joy hearing those words come from him. I searched his eyes to make sure that they were not just words to comfort me. What I saw made my joy complete. His look told me how much he wanted me. As twins, we had been communicating all our lives with looks, gestures, 'Twin-Speak' and other non-verbal cues, so I KNEW what he was saying without words. I was so happy that I couldn't contain myself and threw my arms around him. Hugging him tightly to me as hard as possible. I didn't care what we looked like to the other people. I didn't care that Sam was my brother. All I knew was that the man I loved desired me as a woman.

**********

Justine seemed so vulnerable when she told me I could go to Brittany. Her eyes filled with tears and she couldn't look at me directly. I knew that she was waiting for a specific response from me, but I hesitated. If I told her how I truly felt would she think I was perverted? Would she reject and hate me forever? I don't think I could have lived with that. Despite my fear and uncertainty though, I NEEDED to tell her. I NEEDED her to understand how I truly felt.

Taking a deep breath, I finally let it out. "Why would I want to get back with her when I have the greatest, sexiest, and most wonderful woman in the world already on my arm?" As I said this I tried to pour out my love, desire and need for her as I waited fearfully for her response.

I will never forget the look she gave me. It wasn't hate...but love. Not disgust...but desire. She threw her arms around me and hugged me. I returned her hug and laid my head on top of hers. Despite her heels she still only came up to my chest. I breathed in the fragrance of her hair and was lost in the feeling of her in my arms. I felt that all was suddenly right with the world. I had been missing something and not knowing it. Before I was incomplete and never knew. Now, I felt euphoric. The woman of my dreams, before I even knew what my dream was, was right here in my arms. The hug was intimate. The hug of two people that belonged together.

I no longer cared that she was my sister, but I was positive that everyone else would think that we were disgusting and perverted. I quickly looked around to see if anyone had noticed us, but no one had. I could only imagine the looks on their faces as brother and sister hugged like lovers.

Justine looked at me then said, "Let's get out of here. I think we need to talk."

Stepping back, I looked her slyly up and down. "I thought you wanted to have a little fun?" I replied with a grin. "Do you trust me?" I asked.

"Of course," she answered.

"In that case we differently can't leave yet. We'll stay another hour or so then leave okay?"

**********

Sam pulled me back into the house and started introducing me to everyone. His hand was constantly at the small of my back, guiding and directing me around the party. I shivered every time it caressed my skin. We didn't spend more than five minutes with any one person before I realized what he was doing.

He was showing me off! He was making sure that everyone at the party got a good look at the new me. Once I understood that, I had a huge grin on me every time he introduced me to someone and I was flirting outrageously. But, whenever a guy tried to get too close, my brother deftly maneuvered me away, thwarting potential suitors. I was in Heaven. He'd remembered what I said earlier about wanting to have a little fun and that was what he was doing. I felt loved and protected at the same time.

Several times the bitch would head our way and each time Sam was turning in the opposite direction, as if unaware she was trying to get his attention. The growing frustration on her face was probably the second highlight of the party for me.

We didn't hug or hold each other again like we did by the pool. It was purely platonic and anyone looking at us would only see an over protective brother with his sister. I knew however that there was more. I could feel the heat of his body complimenting mine. The touch of his hand on me as he guided us around the room was firm yet soft like that of a lover. While standing still, his hip would press into mine, sending shivers up and down my body. As much fun as I was having, I wanted to be alone with Sam. I wanted to explore this new relationship we were on the verge of. I was hoping and praying that he wouldn't change his mind or back away once we were alone together.

True to his word, we left after about an hour of mingling. The bitch seemed both relieved and angry. Relieved that I was finally out of her house and she could once again become the center of attention and angry because Sam had avoided her all evening.

This time, when I got into the car, I didn't put my coat on. I wanted Sam to look at me. The short skirt was riding high on my thighs and another inch or two would reveal my dark red panties, soaked with my juices. As Sam started to drive away, I realized we were heading in the opposite direction from home. Curious I asked.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see." He replied. "I want to go somewhere we can talk privately. I don't think we want Mom and Dad to hear us."

I grew excited. I knew that our parents didn't expect us for several more hours and I was curious what he had in mind. As we drove I could feel my brother's eyes on me. I knew he had many questions and probably some serious doubts about everything, so I reached over and took his hand, intertwining my fingers in his, hoping to reassure him. He glanced at me then smiled and firmly gripped my hand.

"Sam, what are you thinking? I asked

"Not yet." He replied. "I need to concentrate on driving. Dad will kill me if I scratch his car."

I nodded and just leaned back, trusting his judgment and waited for us to get to where ever it was we were going. After 30 minutes, Sam turned off the main road towards Lake Patagonia. My eyes widened in surprise. The lake was infamous for teens to park and make out, among other things. I couldn't believe that my brother was taking me here already.

Sam found a quiet spot where no other cars were around, parked and shut off the ignition. He didn't say a word for about five minutes and I could tell he was working up the courage to say something to me. I just patiently waited, heart beating hard in my chest, nervous about what he was going to say or do. Finally, he looked at me then asked,

"Justine, what do you really want? I have to know."

I was shocked by his question. Despite the tall and muscular look, Sam was actually quite intelligent and was in fact only a few points behind me in school. I knew that he might be fully aware of what I had been doing and feeling but was still scared to take the first step.

Taking a deep breath and gathering my thoughts, I decided to be as honest as possible. I was still unsure what he truly felt and was scared that he would reject me. The thought of ruining our current relationship almost made me reconsider. Taking his hand in both of mine and turning so I could look him directly in the eyes I finally spoke.

"Sam...you are the most important person in my life. Even more than Mom or Dad. For as long as I can remember, you were not only my brother, but also my protector, my friend, my confidant and the corner stone of my life. I always felt safe around you and I don't think you realize how much that means to me. I love you, not just as a sister loves a brother, but also as a woman would love the most important man in her life. I want to be with you forever and willingly give myself to you however you want me."

I waited for his response. My heart was hammering so hard I could hear it in the silence of the night. Sam just looked at me without saying anything for several long minutes. I started to worry. Was I mistaken? Did I go too far too soon? Does he think I am a perverted freak? I couldn't take the suspense anymore and started to cry. I looked away, afraid of what he was going to say.

**********

I couldn't believe my ears. Justine had just told me that she loved me and wanted to be with me and up until this moment, I never realized how important she was to me. Looking back, I recognized that when I was dating other girls, I would always compare them to her and they never seemed to measure up, which probably explains why they never lasted. Brittany had been the longest girlfriend I ever had but even now I couldn't understand what I saw in her. Justine was the perfect woman and she had just declared herself to be mine.

I tried to find the words to say how much she meant to me but was at a complete loss. My mind was a jumbled mess as new and powerful emotions ran through me. My heart battled with my mind. My desire fought against rational thinking. Justine was my sister. If we went where she clearly wanted to go then we would become pariahs in the community. Detested and hated. Misunderstood and possibly imprisoned. Our parents would be crushed, not understanding any of it.

Yes, Justine was my sister, but she also was a very beautiful and sexy woman who clearly wanted me. I have loved her ever since I can remember and now that love was transforming into something new and exciting. My heart began to override my brain. My desire pushed my misgivings further into my subconscious. I wanted her and a dark part of me rose to the surface as once again I felt the overwhelming emotion...MINE!!!

I could see that my hesitation was making her nervous and saw doubt on her face. Tears fell from her eyes and rolled down her cheeks as she turned away from me. My heart broke. I could tell she was starting to feel rejected. Steeling my nerves, I reached over and cupped her chin with my hand, turning her face back towards me. Leaning in close I stared into her eyes, inches away. I could feel her tremble, hear her catch her breath as she stared back at me.

Then, at the same time we both moved forward, and our lips met. Tentative at first, we kissed. Justine's eyes stayed open and searched mine. After several moments, I heard her sigh and she closed her eyes as our kiss transformed into something passionate, exciting, full of desire and need. I felt her lips melt into mine as they parted, and her tongue flicked out against my lips. Straining with unreleased passion I reached around her and pulled her onto me. She landed in my lap, our lips still locked as her arms wrapped around my neck pulling me tight into her.

I sucked her tongue into me and heard her moan as our passion grew beyond anything I have ever felt before. Even though this was our first kiss, it already felt familiar and perfect, like we had been lovers for years. Instinctively our tongues wrestled with each other like a well-rehearsed fight scene. My hands found her thighs and caressed the silken skin. Grabbing her ass, I pulled her tight into me, crushing her against my chest as our lips continued their onslaught of desire.

After several minutes we finally broke apart. Both of us breathing heavily, looking deeply into each other's face. A slow smile crept up on my sisters face as her hands found mine and moved them higher on her bare thighs, caressing higher and higher until she guided them underneath her panties. I squeezed her bare ass and her eyes closed again as a moan escaped her lips. Suddenly her hands were grasping at my pants as she leaned forward and kissed me, thrusting her tongue inside my mouth. Separating slightly with her forehead on mine she whispered,

"Please Sam...Please take me. Claim me as yours and make me do whatever you want."

Grabbing the back of her head I crushed her lips into mine as my other hand squeezed her ass cheeks. Justine moaned again, and I could feel her hips rock back and forth on my crotch, making my cock harden and uncomfortable in my pants. I could smell her arousal and noticed how wet my crotch was as her juices soaked her panties and me. Her hands were fumbling at my belt trying to undo them, but the small confines of the car made it difficult. Frustrated, she leaned back to get to them and her back pressed against the steering wheel. The sudden blare of the horn startled both of us and we froze, looking around to see if anyone was near or had noticed. Not seeing anything, Justine turned back towards me and suddenly we both started giggling then laughing.