Valentine's Surprise

Story Info
Twin Siblings find love, lust and submission on Valentine's.
13.4k words
4.71
76.9k
128
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxnPrd
TxnPrd
104 Followers

This is a "VALENTINE'S DAY 2019" entry. Please vote if you like it or not. I welcome all comments good and bad. Without your input I can't get better at writing.

Thanks for taking the time to read this story.

Valentine's Day Surprise

"WHAT!!" I yelled.

My twin sister Justine just looked at me and repeated, "I think we should go to the party together. Neither of us have dates so why not?"

I just shook my head and wondered about the naivety she often displayed. I gathered my thoughts and tried to put them in to a logical order that my overly smart sister could understand.

"First, we are brother and sister and going to a party as dates would be weird. Second, it's a Valentine's Day Party and us arriving together would just scream to everyone there that we are losers who couldn't get a date not to mention it's at Brittany's house. And third, I thought you hated to go to parties?"

She just looked at me with a smirk then said in an overly smartassed attitude.

"First of all, Samuel, I never said 'Date', I just thought we'd ride over there together. Second, no-one would ever think you are a loser. Everyone knows that Brittany just dumped you, so you obviously didn't have time to find another date. You are one of the most popular guys at school, so no one is going to ever think you are a loser like they do me. And third, you have been trying to get me to go out and loosen up for years. Why are you balking now?"

I just looked at her trying to come up with a response. She hardly ever called me Samuel because I preferred just Sam and whenever she called me by my full name I knew she was being serious. Feeling protective however, I quickly told her, "You are NOT a loser. You are the smartest person in our school on so many levels you should probably already be in college. Your cute and fun to be around. You just need to get out once in a while and show everyone else what I already know."

She just looked at me for a minute with a curious expression on her face then shyly asked,

"You think I'm cute?"

I just stared at her without saying anything for a minute or two, looking her up and down, which didn't take much. Justine was pixie short at 4'10". She weighed about 85 lbs and had small but perky 32B cup tits with eraser button nipples. Her tits weren't big but looked larger on her small frame. Her blond hair was cut short to just above her collar bone. Her T-Shirt ran just below her braless tits exposing a smooth, flat stomach while her Daisy Duke shorts rode high on the hips, hugging a pear-shaped ass that was tight and firm. I had to admit to myself that she was VERY sexy, but I couldn't actually tell her that. She was my sister for fuck's sake.

"Yes," I finally replied. "You are very cute and if you would get out once in a while instead of keeping your nose in text books, you would probably have every guy at school drooling over you."

"So, you'll take me to the party then? Just so I can 'Get out once in a while' as you put it." She had a triumphant look on her face knowing that I was cornered. Then she started looking at me with those little girl eyes that had me wrapped around her little finger and gotten me to agree to anything she ever asked since we were ten years old.

Relinquishing the battle, I just sighed and said, "Fine, we'll go together."

She screamed a high-pitched scream and danced around in a circle then jumped up and hugged me, her arms around my neck and legs wrapped around my waist. She was planting kisses all over my face the whole-time yelling, "Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! I promise you won't regret it. You're the BESTEST brother a girl could ever have."

I wrapped my arms around her, holding her off the ground and laughed with her. Her exuberance was contagious, and I found myself wondering that maybe this won't be so bad after all. I'll be able to watch out for her while I look around for someone else to hook up with to piss Brittany off. As Justine continued planting kisses on me, I became uncomfortably aware that her tight little body was pressed firmly against mine and her nipples pressing against my chest. Her butt was riding just above my hardening dick and I hoped that she didn't notice.

After a minute I finally set her down carefully, avoiding any further contact. The minute her feet touched the floor, she flew to her closet looking for an outfit to wear to the party. Skirts and shirts were flying out of the closet and on to the floor as if a tornado had suddenly appeared. I couldn't help but smile at her. She was so happy. Shaking my head, I just closed her door and headed to my room.

**********

After Sam closed the door I went and threw myself on the bed. I was elated and excited. I had felt his cock poking the bottom of my butt as he held me, and I quickly got wet with arousal. Laying there relishing the feeling, I slipped my hand under my shorts and started rubbing myself as my nipples hardened to steel points. I was finally going on a date with the man I have loved since we were ten years old. Of course, the big dolt had no clue how I felt but that would come later.

As I lay there touching myself, I recalled how growing up, Sam had been the central figure in my life. Being twins, they naturally did everything together. They even had their own language they dubbed 'Twin-Speak'. Their parents were amazed at how close they were, and many times woke up in the mornings only to find them in the same bed cuddling each other. While this was cute when they were young, once the two turned thirteen, their parents firmly told them to stay in their own rooms at night. That really didn't stop them though, they just made sure to be more careful not to get caught.

Though twins, our chromosomal make up couldn't have been more opposite. I was short and petite while Sam was tall and muscular. He had finally stopped growing at 6'2" and weighed around 200 lbs. His hair was raven black while mine was blond. I had blue eyes, he had green. My body was slim and smooth while his was toned and ripped. Looking at us side by side, no one, and I mean NO ONE, every thought we were brother and sister much less fraternal twins.

Ever since we were 15 years old Sam had looked out for me and protected me. I stopped growing while he continued to get taller and taller and I was often teased about being so short. After the second or third time that he beat someone up, the kids in school finally started to leave me alone and only whispered behind my back which was just fine with me. I really didn't care what others thought of me. Only my brother mattered and as long as he loved me, all was right with the world. He was not only my brother, but my best friend and confidant.

It wasn't until our eighteenth birthday when I realized that my love for him had grown beyond that of a brother and sister. Mom and Dad had taken us out to a fancy restaurant to celebrate. Sam was wearing a white muscle shirt that was tight across his chest and I suddenly realized that he was a 'Hunk'. His dark grey pants were form fitting and I could clearly see a large bulge in his crotch. As I watched him throughout the evening, I started to feel tingles in my own crotch and I had to keep my legs squeezed together to try and relieve the growing sensations. That of course only made it worse and I dearly wanted to touch myself and make myself cum. I was positive that everyone could see my arousal as my nipples poked through the silk shirt I was wearing. Because my tits were small I rarely wore a bra.

I always knew he looked good...well...in fact he looked great, but I never really saw him as a sexual person until that night. Ever since then, fantasies of climbing into his bed naked and allowing him to ravish me fueled many nights of masturbation. I dreamed of his body on top of mine, controlling me and making me do any number of wild and crazy things.

I wanted to tell him how I felt but I knew that I just couldn't come out and say it. He still saw me as the little sister he needed to protect no matter how much I wanted him to see me as a desirable woman. So, I waited, trying to come up with the perfect plan to seduce him. I was hampered by the fact that he was still dating Brittany and I developed a rather hostile and jealous attitude towards her, not that she noticed since we didn't hang out in the same circles.

The day Sam told me that Brittany broke up with him my heart jumped with joy. Even though I was secretly glad, I was still sad for Sam. I wasn't sure how serious my brother was about her but apparently, she wasn't that serious about him. The timing was probably the shittiest thing she could have done. Her party was only 3 days away and all the other girls in school were already spoken for so there was no way that he could get another date in time.

That was when a moment of clarity hit me. I could use this to my advantage and finally get him to see me as more than his sister. I was positively giddy with excitement. Phase 1 was completed this morning by getting him to agree to take me to the party. I desperately needed to go shopping for Phase 2.

With thoughts of my brother's body naked against mine, I continued to masturbate. My shorts and panties had somehow come off as I was day dreaming and I had two fingers plunging in and out of my sopping wet pussy. I could hear the juices squishing as my hand thrashed back and forth while the fingers of my other hand were pulling and twisting my nipples. Eyes closed, I imagined Sam's hands on me, his mouth covering mine as his cock plunged deep into me. It didn't take long for me to cum. My back arched upwards involuntarily as the orgasm rocked my world. My juices drenched my legs and bed. I had to bite my lips to keep from screaming and was moaning,

"Oh yes Sam...Fuck me...GOD! make me yours Sam."

**********

Even though I had some doubts about taking my sister to a Valentine's Day Party, I never let it show. She was positively glowing with anticipation and I caught her looking at me with an excited look in her eyes that I have never seen before. I tried to forget how aroused I got the other day, but I couldn't help looking at her wondering what she looked like naked. I started hanging out in my room more as I watched her go to and from the bathroom in the mornings. She would always just wrap herself in a towel and I was hoping to see more of her body. I even thought of walking in on her, accidently of course, while she was in the shower, but she always locked the door.

For the next several days she would come in to my room with one outfit or another, each one more revealing than the one before, asking how it looked and should she wear it to the party. I was in a constant state of hardness and had to make numerous trips to the bathroom to relieve myself. No matter what I said or how appreciative I was of how each outfit looked, she was never satisfied. Finally, she convinced Mom to take her shopping.

Mom had thanked several times for agreeing to take Justine to the party and she wanted to make sure it was a special day for her. Mom was worried that I didn't just abandon my sister at the party to fend for herself and made me promise to look out for her. I promised that I would do my best to ensure Justine had a good time. Then Dad took me aside and made me promise to look out for her and be her protective brother. Having already decided that I was going to do just that as I have always done, I easily agreed.

The day of the party arrived, and I was waiting downstairs for my sister. Brittany had demanded in her invitations that everyone wear something red for the Valentine's Day theme, so I wore a red silk shirt and black pants over black oxford shoes. I still didn't know what Justine was going to wear. When she and Mom returned from their shopping trip, they kept their purchases wrapped up in bags and immediately went to her room, locking the door. Whenever I asked, my sister refused to comment telling me that I would find out what she was wearing the day of the party.

When she did finally come down, my mouth hung open and my eyes popped. She was wearing a long black coat over her outfit, so I still couldn't tell what she was wearing but what was revealed surprised and excited me. I could feel my dick slowly rise. She had on 4-inch red spiked shoes with straps that wrapped around her bare ankles to mid-calf. I was surprised that she walked so well in them since I can't remember her ever wearing any type of shoe that had heels, much less stilettoes. Just seeing them and how they accented her bare legs and calves made my dick twitch. I was a sucker for women in heels. Her short hair was shiny and cut so that her bangs hung to the side. Her makeup was subdued for the most part however she had on glittery rose eye shadow and shiny bright red 'Kiss Me' lipstick. I had always thought her cute but looking at her like this made me realize just how beautiful Justine was. I quickly shut my mouth and gulped then said.

"Wow...uh...just Wow. I'll be beating guys off with a stick once they see you."

A wide bright smile lit up her face as she took my arm in hers and said

"Thank you. That really means a lot coming from you."

Mom was positively gushing with pride and demanded that pictures be taken. I tried to wave her off saying it wasn't necessary, but she insisted. I soon found myself standing with my arm around Justine as Mom snapped several pictures with a wide smile on her face and teary eyed. She took picture after picture until she was satisfied she had the right shots. I didn't think they'd be all that special since Justine was still wearing the black coat, but I allowed Mom to have her moment.

Finally satisfied with her pictures, Justine and I were allowed to leave. I walked Justine to Dad's BMW (he had made me promise to take great care of it) and opened the door for her and as she slid in, the bottom of her coat separated slightly, and I caught a glance of her bare knees. My eyebrows rose slightly as I realized that whatever she was wearing must be pretty short. During the drive, I tried to catch glimpses however, she had adjusted the coat to ensure she was properly covered.

When we arrived, Brittany greeted us at the door with a surprised expression. I guess she never expected me to show up after breaking up with me only a few days before. I could see some worry on her face, but I just smiled and tried to act like it was no bid deal. Her mouth started to frown at my apparent indifference when she glanced at Justine and with a dismissive, turned her gaze back to me. I felt a quick surge of anger but suppressed it. I took my sister's arm in mine and stepped inside.

I could feel Justine clinging tightly to me, shaking with nervousness. I squeezed her hand trying to comfort her and silently reassure her. She looked up at me with a smile of thanks and seemed to calm down.

Brittany closed the door then asked, "Can I take your coat?"

Justine took in a shuttering breath as she worked up her courage then slowly opened her coat, took it off and handed it to Brittany. For the second time that night my jaw was in danger of hitting the floor and my eyes started to bug out like a Disney cartoon. My body began to ache with desire as Justine stood before me. I knew that Brittany was just as surprised as I was, but I couldn't take my eyes off my sister. She was PERFECT!!!!

**********

Excitement and fear coursed through me. This was the implementation of Phase 2 in my plans for my brother. He had been like a kid before Christmas trying to figure out what his presents were as he tried to find out what I was going to wear. In the car I silently laughed while he was taking covert glances at me trying to see what I was wearing. I had planned this all out carefully in my mind and wanted to surprise him with a last-minute reveal nut now that the moment had come, I hesitated, fearing his reaction. Taking a quick breath to settle myself, I removed the coat and handed it to the bitch.

The whole time I was removing my coat, I was watching Sam for reaction. My heart swelled with love as I saw the obvious appreciation in his eyes and my pussy started to gush as his appreciative look transformed into lust. I had carefully chosen these clothes to elicit a response from him. To prove that I was no longer the little girl needing his protection but was now a woman that needed his touch.

The dark red leather mini-skirt stopped at mid-thigh and was so tight that I had to be very careful when sitting or rising. The gold belt hugged me at the waist tightly as the supple leather flared out over my hips. The white satin blouse I chose was sleeveless and backless, coming together behind my neck with another gold clasp. The front was loose and I if I turned quickly or bent over to far then everyone would see my tits. The smooth satin cloth caressed my nipples causing them to become erect and flooded with arousal. I had rubbed an aromatic lotion all over my legs, making them shine and highlighting my tan. The Pièce De Résistance however was the heart shaped gold locket Sam had given me for my eighteenth birthday. It hung from a delicate gold chain just above my breasts and reflected the light like twinkling stars drawing attention to my modest cleavage.

As I was basking in my brother's gaze, I noticed out of the corner of my eye the bitch's reaction and was gratified to see jealousy, shame as well as embarrassment. I had seen how she had dismissively looked at me earlier but now there was a look of shocked consternation on her face. I glanced at her outfit and almost laughed out loud. Brittany was wearing a red and white cheerleader's outfit with knee high white socks and white tennis shoes. Although the sweater was tight, enhancing her large breasts and looking sexy, it also made her look like an immature teenager. I saw her glancing at me then down at her own clothes with a slight frown. I could tell that she feared she wasn't going to be the center of attention tonight, but I could hardly care. There was only one person whose attention I was seeking.

I felt Sam take my arm and we went in to the party. Every guy was looking at me and it made me a little bit nervous. I stumbled once in the 4-inch heels but quickly felt Sam's hand steading me. As we passed through the living room towards the bar area to get some drinks, I felt excitement slowly rising in me and my pussy continued to leak from all the looks they were giving me. Their lust filled stares made me feel sexy and excited me in a way I have never felt before. My confidence started to soar, I stood straighter and walked proudly arm in arm with the best-looking man in the world. Who cared he was my brother? I was for him and him alone, but I felt positively wicked as I showed every other guy, and some of the girls as well, just what they had been missing all throughout high school.

**********

I could hardly believe that this was my sister on my arm. This vision of pure sexiness couldn't be her could it? Justine had always been the shy book worm, unpopular, despite me trying to get her out of her shell. I felt her stumble a little and quickly took her arm but as we continued through the room, she began to transform. Her walk was confident, practically a strut. Her eyes shone with brightness as she became more and more comfortable with being the center of attention. She was sex incarnate walking through the room like a sleek panther.

Every male eye in the room watched and drooled as she passed them. Their gazes lingered on her body with obvious lust. A jealous rage started to fill my mind and I began to glare hatefully at each and every one of them. They never noticed, looking only at the woman beside me. As that thought slammed into the fore of my consciousness I realized that she was a woman and not a little girl anymore. My feigned indifference towards Brittany earlier had vanished. She was suddenly a distant memory that no longer had any effect on me. All I could think about was my sister. Thoughts of incest never made it pass the filter of my lust and one overwhelming emotion filled me...'MINE!!!'.

TxnPrd
TxnPrd
104 Followers