Valentine's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening the car door, we crawled out and stood holding each other. Justine buried her head in my chest as she wrapped her arms around me tightly. I leaned down and kissed the top of her head then led her towards a nearby picnic table. As I sat down, she sat sideways on my lap, her legs dangling inches off the ground, and leaned her head against my shoulder. Her lips were softly caressing my neck as she spoke.

"I've wanted this for so long Sam. You don't know how much I've needed you. You are my world and I will do anything for you." She lifted her head and looked questioningly into my eyes for my response. "I love you Sam, more than a brother. Please tell me what you are thinking."

**********

When Sam first kissed me, my body reacted instantly. My juices were flowing again, and I felt my panties getting soaked. Then, his strong arms pulled me onto his lap and I just wanted to melt my body into his and do anything he'd ask of me, no matter what. I took his hands and guided them to my bare legs. It felt like electricity was tingling all over me and I couldn't help it as a moan escaped my lips. It felt so wonderfully right. Our kiss felt familiar, like we'd been doing it for years. My body was beyond my control as my hips rocked back and forth and the bulge of his cock pressed into my pussy. I desperately wanted to touch it, to feel the flesh of it.

My mind was in another world as I tried to get to it, but the campiness of the car was frustrating. Leaning back to get better access to his pants, I accidently pressed the car horn startling the both of us. When we didn't see anyone around, Sam opened the door and led me to a picnic table and sat down. I climbed into his lap and nuzzled his neck. As my lips grazed his skin I poured out my heart to him, declaring myself his unconditionally. Less nervous this time I waited his response, continuing to graze on his neck.

"You do know that what you are suggesting is illegal don't you? He asked me.

"Yes," I responded, "but I don't care. I love you and I know that this is right. How can something that feels so right be wrong?"

"You know," he replied, "if someone would have told me yesterday that I would fall in love with my sister, I'd have questioned either their sanity or their sobriety. Now however, I can't imagine a time that I wasn't in love with you, whether I knew it or not. Seeing you tonight...dressed like that...created some dark desires that quite frankly scare me a little bit."

As my brother spoke, his arms gripped me tighter and drew me into a warm and comforting embrace. Once again, I felt safe and never wanted it to end. I looked up to him and asked,

"What desires Sam?"

"Seeing you tonight, seeing how all the other guys were looking at you, I felt possessive. I was jealous that you might be attracted to any of them. I wanted you for my own and didn't care what you felt. I wanted to take you regardless if you wanted it or not."

Cupping his face in my hand I looked at him and said,

"But I am yours Sam. There is no other guy for me." Lowering my eyes submissively I glanced up at him, then laid bare my own, deep and dark desire.

"Do to me whatever you want...however, and whenever you want. There is NOTHING I will deny you. I don't care what it is as long as you are MINE!"

**********

When she said the word "MINE!", I was shocked to the core. It was so in tune with my own feelings. I picked her up and turned her so that she was straddling my lap and facing me. Her skirt finally gave up its modesty and gave me my first look at her panties. There was a full moon with just enough light to see the sheen of the material. I wasn't sure but thought they were dark red like her leather skirt.

Pushing her hips on my cock I reached up and grabbed her hair tightly. I saw surprise, pain and hunger in her eyes as I pulled her face into mine. Once again, our lips met like old lovers. Instinctively we knew what the other wanted as our passion rose again. I felt her small hands reach for my belt again, so I lifted my hips to aid her groping hands. At first, she fumbled but soon undid the buckle and opened my pants. Sitting back on my knees she pulled them down as far as she could before reaching into my jockeys groping for my hard member.

I marveled at how tiny her hands were as they pulled my cock out. She was now looking down with her head resting on mine as she wrapped her hands around my erection, stroking it slowly up and down its length. I heard a gasp as she said,

"It's so big." She marveled. "I never imagined one this size."

My seven and half inches wasn't the longest I have ever seen but I knew that I was pretty thick. Justine tried wrapping her fingers around the shaft but there was still an inch separating them. Her soft hand left tingles along my cock, making it harder than I can ever remember and so close to losing control. Thoughts of incest and how wrong this was were buried deep as I enjoyed the feeling of my sister on top of me as her hands stroked my cock.

Justine tilted her head to the side to allow some light from the moon to bath my cock. I could see the fascination in her eyes and the exposed skin of her neck looked too inviting to ignore. Leaning in, I kissed up and down her neck. Her grip on my cock tightened as I heard her moan and her eyes closed. Pleased I had found an erogenous zone, I began nibbling with my teeth, slightly pulling her skin out. Her hand tightened even more and paused on my cock as she hissed through her teeth,

"Oh God that feels wonderful." My sister said. "Don't stop. Please don't stop."

I continued feasting on her neck and slipped a hand under her panties again, reaching for her pussy. As I felt her soft mound, I was surprised but the wetness as well as the fact she felt completely smooth, either freshly shaved or waxed. Pressing my palm in harder, I started to rub her pussy while biting harder and harder on her neck, the heel of my palm pressing the hard nub of her clit. Her hips were rocking back and forth in time with my hand and she tilted her neck even more to she side, allowing me greater access to the flesh of her neck. Her eyes were closed and her breath short and ragged as I continued my assault on her.

By this time her hand had completely stopped stroking me and just gripped me tightly, overwhelmed with the feelings I was giving her. I didn't mind because I had been so close to cumming already and now was able to calm down and concentrate on her.

Without warning Justine sat straight up and removed her hand from my cock, looking at me wantonly. I was afraid she had changed her mind, realizing the taboo nature of what we were doing but she just reached behind her neck and undid the clasp of her blouse, letting it fall to her waist. For the first time I was viewing my sister's tits. GOD they were gorgeous. Firm...round and heaving slightly as she was taking deep breaths. I couldn't make out the color of her nipples but noticed the were erect and swollen, her areolae crinkled from excitement.

Moving my hands to her chest I slowly stroked each breast, rubbing my palms across them. I heard her hiss with pleasure. Brittany's nipples were larger, but she didn't like me touching them. My sister's appeared to be very sensitive and I was curious to know how much. I began rolling them between thumbs and forefingers. The reaction she had was surprising as she sat straight up, moaned loudly and leaned forward, pressing herself harder into my hands.

"Hold Still!" I hissed at her

Her eyes snapped open and she stared at me for a second then nodded and replied

"Okay".

**********

GOD! the forcefulness of his order telling me to hold still hit me like a shock wave and sent shivers up and down my spine. I felt helpless in his hands and obeyed instantly. My nipples have always been sensitive, but his fingers found new levels of pleasure I never before experienced on my own. Perhaps it was the fact that another person was playing with them or that he was my brother. Either way I was already close to cumming. I felt the familiar warmth spreading from deep inside me as electric shocks from my brother's fingers shot straight to my pussy.

Instinctively my hips moved forward and started stroking his cock in sync with his twisting of my nipples. The smooth skin slid across my silk panties and the sides of his huge piece of meat caressed the skin of my thighs. I vaguely wondered how it would ever fit inside of me and shuddered at the thought.

His hands dropped to my waist and stopped me, my pussy directly on top of his cock as he growled,

"I said HOLD STILL!"

Oh God, the power of his voice made me tremble as I instantly obeyed, already missing his fingers from my nipples.

"Sorry Sam." I replied meekly, hoping that he'd soon be twisting my titties again. My pussy was dripping, and I could feel the wetness flowing onto his gorgeous cock. I looked into his face and was amazed at the pure lust I saw in his eyes. Satisfied I wasn't moving, he moved one hand to squeeze my left tit while the other remained on my hip. He leaned forward and slowly licked my right nipple. I jerked involuntarily as more jolts of pleasure shot straight to my groin. Hand tightening on my hip reminding me to stay still, his mouth sucked in half my tit. His tongue flicked across my nipple slowly, making it so hard to stay still. I could feel I was close and moaned deeply.

I wanted to lean into him and rest my head on his shoulder as he played with me but was afraid he'd stop if I moved. So, I remained sitting there, pussy on his cock, tit in his mouth as he played with the nipples. I was so close I could hardly believe it. Suddenly, his cock start to flex against my pussy, barely touching my clit, and my eyes shot wide open. His left hand started rolling my nipple back and forth and squeezing hard while he took my other nipple between his lips and pressed hard while sucking it into his mouth. The whole time his cock was twitching against my pussy.

I lost all control as an orgasm of epic proportions ripped through my core. Wave after tidal wave of bliss penetrated every part of my body. Every nerve was on fire as my body betrayed me and started to spasm widely. I couldn't help myself. My hips thrashed back and forth on his engorged cock, adding to the pleasure. My legs shook violently, and my arms wrapped around his head, pulling it into my chest as hard as I could. Finally, unable to hold my breath anymore I let out a wild scream.

"HOLLLLLLLLLLLLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!! OH FUCK, FUCK FUCK! OH MY GOD SAM! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!"

Those were the only coherent words I could get out. Everything else was a mumbled mess as I rode the hardest orgasm of my life. After what seemed like minutes my body finally relaxed, and I collapsed against Sam's chest. I moved my mouth to his ear and whispered,

"Fuck Sam. You just made your sister cum hard. I've never cum before with just my nipples."

He chuckled and said, "Well, if anyone didn't hear the car horn earlier, I am sure they heard you scream just now. My ears are still ringing."

I weakly pulled back and kissed him telling him I was sorry. He just smiled at me and said,

"No worries. That was the most AMAZING thing I've ever seen. I never knew someone could cum with just their nipples being played with."

Laughing weakly, I replied, "It was a first for me to."

Sam pushed me off his chest to look me in the eye. He had a serious expression on his face and I became slightly worried, afraid he regretted what we had just done.

"Are you a virgin?" he asked.

Relief flooded through me. "Sorta I replied." Seeing the puzzled expression on his face I continued. "I've never had anyone inside of me, but I do have toys." I was embarrassed confessing this but continued on. "I've been practicing a lot and broke my hymen a while ago."

The look of astonishment on his face was cute and I couldn't help but giggle.

"I never would have guessed." He replied then wrapped me tightly in his arms.

We stayed like that for ten to fifteen minutes, relishing the closeness. Eventually he stirred and said,

"I guess we should be heading home soon. It's probably late and Mom and Dad might start to worry."

"NO!, not yet." I said. "What about you? You gave me the most incredible orgasm of my life so now its your turn." I got off of his lap, legs still weak and wobbly then took his hand and stood him up. Moving to the end of the table I said

"Sit on top. It'll be just the right height."

"You don't have to Jus......" I stopped him with a finger to his lips.

"Please let me do this." I begged. "Let me pleasure you like you did me."

**********

I looked at my sister for a few minutes, gauging the sincerity of her words. She really wanted to pleasure me just as I had done to her. My cock was already hard in anticipation as my mind battled with other issues. I could care less about the taboo anymore. I was more concerned that she was a virgin and I wanted to take things slowly with her.

Slowly I nodded my head and her eyes lit up as she smiled shyly. I started to lower my pants but felt her hands already there as she said

"Let me."

Leaning ack against the table I supported my weight with my hands and looked down at my sister. Being so short she barely had to bend over to get to my crotch. Hesitantly she moved forward, and I could see her lick her lips as her fingers hooked the band of my pants and slowly pulled them down, exposing more and more of my cock. She paused and looked at it for a minute. Pre-cum was oozing out and the slickness glinted in the moonlight. She leaned in close and breathed deeply through her nose, taking in my smell.

I heard a soft moan as she moved closer and kissed the top of me. I jerked, as something akin to electricity coursed through me as her tongue flicked at the pre-cum, licking up drops and bringing them back into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm," she said. "You taste wonderful." Then she wrapped her lips around the head of my cock as she continued pulling my pants down until they fell in a heap around my ankles.

"Oh God Justine." I moaned and looked down.

She was so tiny that my cock looked bigger in her mouth than it actually was. Her small mouth could barely get around my shaft but somehow, she managed it, not moving, just holding it in her mouth as her tongue swirled around the head. It felt so wonderful I was in danger of cumming already. I was already extremely excited after making her cum and I knew that I couldn't last long. When she started sliding up and down I reached out and grabbed her head roughly with both hands stopping her,

"Stop! I'm so close already. I want to enjoy this."

"Mmmmkay." I heard her mumble with the head of my cock still in her mouth.

I started to breath slowly and think about school. It was a technique I used often with other girls to regain control and last a little longer bit it wasn't working. My sister's mouth was too exquisite...too warm... and taboo. Just watching her excited me in ways I didn't think were possible. I closed my eyes trying to picture something else but at the same time felt a familiar tingle in my balls as they started to churn, preparing to expel their full contents.

"Oh God Justine." I moaned. "I don't think I can hold it."

I heard her moan then moved her head down quick, taking my cock to the back of her mouth and trieing to get me into her throat. My eyes flew open as I watched her almost deep throat me. I could feel and hear her start to gag. I tried pulling her head back, worried for her, but her hands slapped mine away as she continued pushing me into her mouth. She was only able to swallow about five inches before gagging again. Backing off a little I heard her growl in frustration as she pushed down to try again.

This time, when I felt the head of my cock hit the back of her mouth again, I lost it completely and surrendered to my orgasm, trying to warn her.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!. CUMMIIIIIIIIIIING"

My sister pulled back so just the head was still in her mouth as I erupted, shooting stream after stream in to her mouth. I heard her whimper and looked down into her eyes. They were glazed over, and I saw her body convulse in sync with my spurts. She never let up...never came off my cock...but started swallowing quickly trying to stay ahead of the flood.

Surprise widened my eyes as I realized she was taking my load and not letting it shoot anywhere else. I've never had a girl do that before and the nastiness of it...the taboo nature of it...extended my release to heights I've never imagined possible. Bright spots of light danced in my eyes as my muscles locked, paralyzing me.

Finally, it subsided. Muscles once again free, I collapsed back on the table. My hips raised with me as I fell back but Justine just rose up with me, riding me and never letting my cock out of her mouth. Breathing hard I tried to speak but couldn't and her continuous sucking was both painful and pleasurable at the same time. After five or so minutes, my sister's mouth still worshipping me, I was finally able to say.

"Stop...no more please...too sensitive." I gasped.

She raised her head and let my cock slip out of her mouth with a pop, looking at me with a wide smile on her face.

"God that was so HOT!" She exclaimed. "I had another orgasm when you came in my mouth."

Lowering her head, I was afraid that she was going to start sucking me again, but she just nuzzled my semi-erect member with her nose and rested her face in my groin, breathing deeply.

My hand was automatically stroking her head and running my fingers through her hair. She sighed again saying,

"That feels wonderful." Then giggling quietly, she continued. "Well, if no-one heard the car horn or my screams, they were sure to hear you."

**********

I was feeling euphoric. My brother's cum left a salty and tangy taste in my mouth that I knew I could easily become addicted to. My belly felt a warm glow as his seed rested there and I was ecstatic that I had made him cum so quickly. The power I felt at being able to please him wrapped me in feelings of awe, wonder and accomplishment. I knew that later I would do anything he wanted. No matter what he wanted or when. But now, still riding the high of my own power, I wanted more. I wanted my brother's cock inside of me and filling me with his cum.

I stood up and slowly removed my panties, sliding them seductively down my legs as he watched me. I felt a thrill of excitement as his cock twitched and started to get hard again. Stepping out of my panties I kicked them to the side then reached for the zipper of my skirt. The sound as I drew it down was loud in the night and soon it to fell away.

I stood there naked from the waist down, my blouse still wrapped around my waist, as my breath came in short excited gasps. I posed for my brother and could see the moon light glint in his eyes as they traveled up and down my body.

Pushing him further on the table I crawled on top and straddled his thighs, taking his cock in my hands. The silkiness of the skin amazed me. Even as it hardened like a steel bar my hands, the skin of it was so soft and smooth. I could feel my pussy ooze with my own juices and more pre-cum flowed from my brother's cock. Slowly I inched my body forward, moving to get my pussy over his cock when I felt his hands on my hips, stopping me from going any further. Confused and concerned I asked,

"What's wrong Sam?"

"This isn't right Justine. We can't do this." He replied.

I felt instant shame and remorse. Even after everything we said and did, he was still rejecting me. Once again tears started flowing and my body started shaking as I cried.

"Why?" I cried. "Why don't you want me? I don't understand."

Sam's arms quickly wrapped around me and pulled me into to him. His warmth was comforting but I was still so confused, so ashamed and hurt.