Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,318 Followers

I was looking for some attention from her mouth and I humped my body up so I could drag my cock across her face. When Ali got back some bodily control, she grabbed my cock again and pulled it to her lips and sucked me in. It was my turn to groan. She bobbed her head on it for a couple minutes and then pulled off and said, "I want this big cock in me. That's all I've thought about since I saw it this morning." I took one more pass through her sex with my tongue and moved off of her. She smiled at me and turned over and came up on her knees and pulled her tee shirt over her head and unhooked her bra and let it fall down her arms to the chair. Her tits were bigger than her petit body would suggest. They were probably enhanced because they didn't sag at all. She cupped them in her palms and lifted them to her lips and she tongued her nipples before releasing them and dropping to her hands. She lifted her ass and waggled it at me as she looked back over her shoulder. She said, "Fuck my pussy first and then cum in my ass?"

I moved my cock to her sex and dragged my glans up through her pussy to her anus. Ali dropped her head to the chair and groaned hard. When I pushed inside her, I groaned hard. She pushed back at me and I pushed forward on her. She was so wet that my cock was pushing against her cervix in moments. She flinched and pulled away from me. She stopped and slowly pushed back on me. I let her control the depth for her comfort. Once that was established we fucked each other hard while I pushed my thumb into her anus to prepare her for my cock.

After a few minutes of vigorous fucking, I could feel my balls pull in tight and I was close to my orgasm. She knew too and she pulled forward just as I was pulling back. She rolled her hips forward to present her anus to me and I pulled my thumb out and pushed my glans to her and we both pushed together as my glans pressed inside. She immediately launched into another vaginal orgasm before I could bury my cock in her ass. I could feel her pussy clenching and I slowly pushed my cock all the way in as she groaned all the way. Ali muttered, "Oh my God. I haven't had a cock in my ass for almost thirty years." She could feel my cock hardening and she knew I was close. "Fuck Jack. Cum in my ass! Oh my gawwddddddd!" I did as she requested and I grabbed her hips to launch my cock deep in her bowels and let several salvos of cum pull silent screams from her as her head launched back on her neck with her mouth open.

I pumped my hips at her until I was done and then I released her hips and she collapsed down on the chaise pulling my cock with her forcing me to go down with her. I eased my cock out of her ass. She continued in her orgasm for a while after I was done.

It took a few minutes for us to get our breathing back to normal. Cum oozed from her ass when she sat up again. She grabbed her panties and stuffed them to her anus. She said, "That was amazing. In college I preferred anal intercourse to protect myself from getting pregnant. My husband won't even consider it. Wow, did this bring back some memories." She giggled and continued, "I've never had a cock your size in my ass. Joan is going to be so sorry that she decided to go back to the cabin."

I chuckled and said, "Are you renting? Are your husband's here with you?"

Ali responded, "My husband and I own it but we very rarely use it. We rent it out most of the time. Joan's husband is away on travel and we decided to come up for the week. We both like to fish. Our husbands hate fishing. Go figure huh."

She moved over close to me and picked up my flaccid cock and gripped it tight again. She stared down at it and said, "Ummm. If I could get Joan to come over; ummm, would you be available?" She wouldn't look me in the eye. She dragged her index fingernail from my glans, down the underside and over my balls waiting for me to give her an answer.

"Generally, I'm available but I can't guarantee it," I said. I was hoping she wouldn't ask for my phone number. For some reason I didn't want to give it to her.

Instead, she said, "The cabin doesn't have a land line and we get no cell phone service there. If I can convince her, we'll stop tomorrow morning. Is that okay? We've been best friends since college. I have an idea of how to convince her." I thought for a moment and then nodded. I couldn't imagine that I would have anything going on at that time of day. Ali pulled on her shorts and stuffed her panties in a pocket and then pulled on her ribbed tee shirt. She stuffed her bra into another pocket. Her nipples were long and hard and pushed on the cotton tee shirt material. She saw me looking at them and she shook them from side to side as she giggled.

It wasn't until she pulled away from my dock that I thought, 'What was I thinking. I was doing something this morning when they saw me naked on the deck.' No matter; I probably wouldn't see either of them again anyway. I pulled my nylon shorts on and retrieved a beer from the refrigerator. I stood at the railing looking out at the lake. It was a weekday and there were few boats.

I pulled on some sneakers and went to the garage to get the lawn mower out. I mowed the water side lawn, which oddly enough is called the front yard. I was half-way through the street side lawn or the backyard when Jacob's diesel truck pulled into his driveway. He waved as he got out and opened his garage door. I was pushing the lawn mower back into the garage when Ashley's car arrived. She waved as she went into the garage. I waved back.

I was thinking about her ménage a trois comment from the last time I saw her but I was making no assumptions that she was serious or that she would even remember saying it. She was a bit of a space cadet.

It was almost dusk when I heard Ashley and Jacob fucking on their deck. The breeze that had been blowing all day had disappeared and I could hear every grunt and groan and their skin slapping together with each thrust. I had learned to tell the difference between them fucking on the deck and inside with the windows open. My cock grew to full size and I couldn't help but jerk myself off. I could tell Jacob was building to his climax and Ashley had already screamed her way through two. I was trying to time my orgasm with Jacob as I imagined it was me fucking Ashley.

I heard Jacob grunt and yell out, "OH FUCK BABE. HERE IT COMES. FUUUCCCCKKKKK." My hand became a blur as I was right there too. My lungs seized and I grunted out, "YYYUUNNNNGGGGHHH," as a long steam of cum launched from my cock and landed mostly on the ground below my deck. It was followed by several more with less and less power behind each one until the last of them drooled out on my thigh.

I was lazily stroking my softening cock when Ashley said, "Nice timing Jack. How about tomorrow morning we see if we can all cum together?" 'Fuck.' I thought. 'Busted again.' My mind instantly went to the potential visitors' tomorrow morning. I said, "I may have company then."

Ashley squealed with delight and yelled, "OH GOOD, AN ORGY. WE CAN ALL HAVE SIMULTANEOUS ORGASMS AND SEE IF THE WORLD GETS KNOCKED OFF ITS AXIS." She laughed and then I heard "MMMUUMPPPHHH" as Jacob must have stuffed his cock into her mouth to shut her up. I chuckled as I envisioned Ashley taking Jacob's cock deep in her mouth. My cock hardened and rolled off my thigh to bounce above my stomach. I resisted the urge and pulled my shorts up over my glans. A tent formed but I ignored it. It sounded like there could be a high demand for erect cock in the morning. I got up and went inside for another beer. When I came back out, Ashley and Jacob had gone inside. From the sound of clattering pans, she was preparing their dinner. I decided that my beer would be my dinner.

Mosquitoes drove me inside so I watched the ballgame and drank a few more beers and went to bed. As I lay there awake for what seemed like forever, I thought about how Ashley and Jacob would love to include Ali and Joan in an orgy. I had no idea if they would feel the same way, if they even showed up. Ali was a little kinky but I had never even met Joan. There was no way to know until it happened; if it happened. I fell sound asleep dreaming of an undefined mass of writhing moaning and groaning bodies.

I woke just before dawn, as usual. The erection that I had felt in the middle of the night was back with a vengeance. I pressed it against my stomach and turned on my side. I was startled to find Divi in my bed lying on her side facing away from me. She was naked above the covers and I lifted them to discover that she was completely naked. I whispered her name and got no response. I whispered a little louder and she moaned and slowly turned on to her back.

She stretched her arms above her and yawned as she turned her head to me. She smiled and threw me an air-kiss as she turned on her side to face me. She said, "Good morning," as she reached out and wrapped her fingers around my erect cock. She grinned and said, "Uuummm. Is that for me?"

I pulled my erection from her hand and said, "Divi, sweetheart. You can't keep doing this. Your mother is pissed enough at me already."

She looked from my erection to my face and said, "Mom isn't pissed at you. I don't know why you think that. If anything, she's in love with you." That statement rocked me. We had never said anything to each other about love. I would have to assess Divi's statement later but for now. I had to deal with Divi's insistence on stealing her way into my bed in the middle of the night. The thought, 'I guess I need to lock my doors,' flashed through my brain. Divi renewed her grip on my erection and started jerking me off. The sensation was amazing but I couldn't give in to her persistence. I ran my hand down my shaft displacing her hand. She tried again but I held my cock to my stomach. She struggled with me trying again and then she pulled her body up on mine straddling my thighs trying to pull my hands away so she could get it back. She started laughing like this was a game. I didn't join her laughter because it wasn't a game. I was serious.

When I didn't join her laughter, she frowned down at me and stopped wrestling with me. Instead she moved her hand to her sex and dragged her fingers through her labia and flicked her index finger on her clitoris causing her to roll her hips forward and then snap back again. She closed her eyes and her lips parted slightly before she sucked her lower lip between her teeth and gently bit down on it as she groaned. Her gorgeous eyes opened. They seemed to sparkle with passion and she said, "Come on Jack. I'm so horny. Mom is better at denying herself than me."

In the brightening light of dawn, I could see her sex glistening with moisture. Her index finger continued its tour. I said, "What do you mean by 'your mom is better at denying herself'." My cock reacted to Divi's diddling index finger and it surged harder.

Divi inched herself higher on my thighs and began rocking her hips on the base of my cock and my balls. She giggled as my pubic hair tickled her pussy. She moaned and then said, "She jokes all the time that she's so horny that she's going to have to get a power dildo with a pull-start like the boat motor." She giggled as the image passed through her brain. "I have a dildo that Mom gave me but it's just not as satisfying as your cock." She pulled her hand from her sex and tried again to get my cock away from me. "Come on Jack. Please. You don't even have to get off. Just get me off and then I'll go. Okay?"

My resolve was weakening and I released my cock from my hand and it launched upward into Divi's hand. She grinned hard and scooched forward as she pulled my cock backward toward her wet pussy. I groaned in pain because my cock was so hard it didn't want to be bent back like that. She had a confused expression on her face and I explained to her about the pliability of hard cocks versus soft ones. She scooched forward, trapping my cock between her sex and my stomach. She leaned forward and lifted herself up with one foot on the bed and lowered her pussy onto my cock. As soon as she was satisfied that the position was right, she pushed herself down hard until she groaned with pain. She immediately knew what it was and she pulled herself up an inch or so and then tested the depth to find a comfortable mixture of pain and pressure.

When I rocked my hips back, pulling my cock from her, she groaned hard. I pushed back in to the same depth and the air in her lungs exploded outward followed immediately by a gasp. She put her hands on my pillow by my head and pushed her tits into my chest. She took up the action and began rocking her hips back and forth in a smooth rhythm as she lifted her face to the ceiling like a coyote baying at the moon. She was moaning non-stop. To change things up, she started rotating her hips in a circle dragging my cock along for the ride.

Divi moved her hands to my shoulders to change the angle of my cock in her pussy. I tipped my head down so I could pull her tits to my face. I sucked on one nipple and then the other and Divi groaned harder. When Divi screamed out, "OH MY GAAWWDDD. I'MM CUMMIINGG. OH JESUS. YES," she sat up straight pulling her tits away from me. I watched them pull back and then I saw Ali and Joan with their hands in the other's shorts. They were masturbating each other and both had expressions of pure lust on their faces. I had totally forgotten all about their potential to show up while I was dealing with Divi.

Divi thrashed through her orgasm as I looked from her face to Ali and Joan. I wondered if they would just leave before Divi finished her orgasm but instead they began thrusting their hips into the other's hand as they launched into their own orgasms. When Joan groaned hard from the doorway, Divi was startled out of her orgasm and she twisted her body and my cock to look. She immediately dropped her torso to mine and yanked the covers up over her back. She looked at me with an expression that said, 'why didn't you tell me they were here.'

I whispered, "I didn't know they were here until you sat up."

Divi whispered back, "Who are they? Why are they here?"

I whispered back, "I actually have never met the taller one. Her name is Joan. The short one is Ali. They are here for the same reason you are." I grinned at her. She didn't smile back.

Ali pulled her hand from Joan's shorts and sucked on her fingers before saying, "Good morning Jack. This is Joan. She was too embarrassed to meet you yesterday but when I told her about your big cock and that you fucked my ass yesterday, she was all in for this morning. I hope we are still on."

Divi tried to get off my erection but she couldn't. Then she just rolled off to the opposite side of the bed from Joan and Ali and I had to roll with her so my cock wouldn't break off. I pulled out and rolled back on my back as Ali was pulling Joan's tee shirt over her head. Joan had big tits and I was anxious to see them in the flesh. She cupped them when the tee shirt was gone and lifted her nipples to her lips as she stared at the tent in the bedcovers. Joan's face was flushed with passion and she looked from my tent to Ali who was pulling her tee shirt over her head. They both had enhanced breasts and they looked fantastic. Whoever did the work did a great job.

As soon as Divi was off my cock, she pulled the sheet off and wrapped around herself and ran to the bathroom. Divi was flushed red too but with embarrassment. Joan and Ali watched her go. Ali looked at Joan and said, "Fuck Joan, she's gorgeous, I hope she comes back to join us." Joan nodded and turned her attention back to the tent. I motioned them to come up on the bed. Ali couldn't get her shorts and shoes off fast enough and Joan was close behind. Ali came around to the left side of the bed and climbed in beside me. Joan did the same on the right side. It was already obvious that these two former college roommates had maintained their lesbian relationship all these years and they came together above me for a passionate kiss between them as they both pulled the sheet off my tent. They both wrapped their fingers as far around the girth as they could as they continued kissing.

They broke their embrace and both brought their lips down to my glans and then they kissed their way down the outside of my cock to my balls. They nudged each other out of the way as first Ali and then Joan sucked in my balls and pushed them around with their tongues. They dragged their tongues up the left and right side of my shaft and off the tip to another passionate kiss. My cock surged even harder at their display of passion. I heard the shower come on in the bathroom.

Ali and Joan kissed my glans again and Ali motioned for Joan to go first and I let out a loud groan as Joan pushed her mouth down my shaft and flicked her tongue on my balls. I was in her throat and she pulled back and pushed on to basically throat fuck my glans. I drove my head back in the pillow in reaction. When I looked back up again, Ali was grinning at me as she turned to Joan, who still had my cock buried in her throat, and said, "I think he likes that Jo. Do that again to make sure."

Joan fucked her throat on and off my cock again and Ali grinned at me when I exploded in a groan, "Sweet Jesus. That's fantastic."

Joan waited her turn and she inch-wormed her lips down the length of me. She flicked her tongue on my balls just like yesterday but she wasn't as accomplished as Joan. I wasn't complaining. Joan bent low and sucked in one of my balls and released it. She moved close to Ali and said, "Don't let him cum. You promised that I could get a load in my ass." She glanced at me to be sure that I heard her. I flexed my cock hard in Ali's throat and she gagged and flew back off my cock. She coughed and gagged and collected the saliva that came out in her hand and use it to lubricate my cock as Joan took the opportunity to throat fuck me again. She didn't do that for long because she had other plans for me.

Ali and Joan had placed their big tits on my thighs and they were splayed out perpendicular to my body as they tag-teamed my cock. I reached my fingers to their pussies. They were both sopping wet. I pushed my middle finger inside and finger-fucked both of them for a minute or so. Then I pulled out and moved further back to find their anuses. They both lifted a leg to give me better access and I ran my fingers around the puckered circumference and then gently pushed inside. Joan had my cock in her mouth and her eyes went wide and I thought, 'Please don't bite my cock.' She pulled off and groaned as she expelled the air in her lungs.

Ali's fingers went to her pussy to work her clitoris as I kept my middle finger deep in her anus. Joan went up on her knees which pulled her sex from my fingers. She maneuvered herself onto my thighs. She guided my cock to her pussy and pushed herself down my shaft. She was conscious of the length of my cock and she slowed as she went deeper. She found her depth and started fucking as she leaned back bracing herself with her hands on my knees. Ali moved her head to go after Joan's clitoris and flicked her tongue along my shaft as it became accessible when Joan lifted herself.

The bathroom door opened and Divi stood there naked in the doorway watching Joan riding my cock cowgirl style. I expected that she would grab her night clothes and get out of there but she was visibly turned on by this scene and she moved to the edge of the bed and ran her hand along Ali's thigh to take over diddling Ali's pussy. Ali was startled and when she discovered who it was, she looked at me with a huge grin on her face and said, "This just keeps getting better and better." Divi moved her face to Ali's pussy and kissed her clitoris. Ali gently held Divi's head in place as she pulsed her hips up into Divi's face. When Divi drilled her tongue in her vagina, Ali's head cocked back and she let out a little scream that got Joan's attention. She turned to Ali to see what she was up to and she grinned when she saw Divi's face buried in Ali's sex.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,318 Followers