Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I casually introduced everyone: "Divi, this is Ali and this lady riding my cock is Joan. Ali and Joan, this is Divi. Don't worry, she's eighteen." Ali and Joan smiled at Divi but Divi was busy. Joan's face suddenly contorted as an orgasm crashed over her. She groaned and she couldn't maintain a smooth fucking motion anymore. I took over for her as she sat up straight and her hands grabbed her enhanced tits. She squeezed her nipples as she groaned hard. Her pussy was grabbing my cock and I was getting close to my orgasm. Even in the throes of her orgasm, Joan recognized my surge in hardness and she yelled, way louder than she intended, "Fuck. No. Don't cum now. I want you in my ass. It's been so long since I've had a cock in my ass."

Ali had explained her infatuation with anal sex yesterday and I just assumed that since they were friends in college that Joan's demand now was for the same reason. They kept their college fucking to anal for fear of getting pregnant.

Joan didn't wait for me to make a move. She pulled herself off my cock as her juices drooled from her pussy and down my shaft. She made a minor adjustment and leaned back with her one hand on my shin and the other guiding my cock to her anus. She was almost frantic. Her eyes were wild. She was gasping for oxygen and when she was satisfied with the alignment, she pushed down harder than I thought wise. I stayed perfectly still and let her control everything. She screamed when she suddenly realized two things: 1) It had been a long time since she'd had a cock in her ass and 2) The cock she was trying to take all at once was probably much bigger than the cocks she remembered back then. She said, "Oh fuck. Too big. Too fast."

Ali groaned from Divi's ministrations and then said to Joan, "Your eyes were too big for your ass weren't they?" She giggled as Joan just nodded and grinned. She slowed way down after that but when she was ready, she vigorously fucked my cock. Her moans turned to groan and then she started crying; not from pain but with joy. This whole scene was getting freaky and then it got ten times freakier when Ashley and Jacob came through the bedroom door from the living room. Ashley had the biggest grin on her face as she looked at Divi pussy diving on Ali and Joan slamming her ass on my cock.

Jacob was grinning too as he assessed the possibilities and he obviously liked the odds. He yelled out, "Orgy!"

Ashley turned to Jacob and repeated, "Orgy!" She quickly untied his bathing suit and said, "Baby. I think we're overdressed." She yanked his bathing suit down and grabbed his rigid cock and shoved it into her mouth. He grabbed the sides of her face and began fucking her face as she emitted, "MMMUUMMPPPH.. MMMUMMPPHH.. MMUMPH." Those sounds changed to "AAAWWWKK.. AWWKKK.. AAWWKK," as she opened her lips wide and let me have free reign. Ali watched Ashley and Jacob and their actions pulled Ali into an orgasm driven by Divi's tongue. Joan tried to turn to see the late comers but then she groaned out, "OH FUCK. I'MM GONNA CUMMM ON YOUR COCK." I hurried to catch up with her and our timing wasn't perfect but I was able to shoot many long streams of cum in between Joan's anal clenching before she was done. She collapsed between my legs on her back. Her feet were outside of my hips. Her hands went to her pussy and she manually drove herself into another vaginal orgasm. Everyone, except Ashley was watching Joan thrashing between my legs.

Divi got off the bed and ran to the bathroom and came back with a wet facecloth. She cleaned my cock for obvious hygiene reasons and then drove her lips over the glans and all the way to my balls. She was showing off her skills and she looked up at me and grinned around my cock as she pulled back to the crown. If my cock was going to go soft after shooting my load in Joan, Divi's blow job delayed that.

Divi had paid a lot of attention to Joan's obvious pleasure at getting her ass fucked and I wondered at what point Divi would ask me to do that to her. For now, she was content to suck my cock back up to full size. She looked at Ali, who was paying particular attention to my cock and I could tell that she wanted another go at it in her ass like yesterday. She didn't make any play for it though. She wasn't sure where Divi fit in to the picture and didn't want to overstep her bounds.

Divi must have been reading her mind because she pulled her lips off my cock and aimed it at Ali, who grinned hard and moved up on her knees and took my shaft in her hand, or as much cock as she could get her hand around. She started jerking on it as she maneuvered herself around until she was squatting above my hips with her feet on either side. She was trying to see the alignment of my cock with her pussy but her big tits hung down and blocked her view. She grabbed one of her tits and pulled it aside so she could see. When she got the alignment, she wanted she eased herself lower until she stopped and flinched. I couldn't figure out where she was going to go from there. She certainly wasn't going to be able to squat over my hips for very long.

As it turned out, she had no intention of fucking my cock with her pussy and she pushed herself back up off the glans and rolled her hips forward and squatted lower to push my cock into her ass. She wanted her pussy juice for lubrication after Divi and washed it clean. She groaned hard all the way down until she was sitting on my balls. Joan came around and started fondling my balls.

Ali's tiny stature contributed to a very tight ass and when she started fucking me I groaned hard in stereo with Ali. I noticed that Joan was behind Ali giving her a nudge every once in awhile in some kind of communication that went all the way back to college and the results of those nudges became apparent. Ali leaned forward and pulled herself off my glans and Joan drove her lips on in her place. She sucked my cock for several cycles and then pulled off and guided it back to Ali's anus. Ali went right back to moaning.

The two of them repeated this twice more before Ali screamed out in a throaty, demonic voice, "OH GAAAWWDD. HERE I GO. JESUS CHRIST." Joan was grinning up at her as Ali thrashed everywhere. It took both Joan and me to contain her and keep her from hurting herself. I had started to feel my balls working on another load of cum but I was way too far behind Ali to catch up so I didn't try and let myself relax while she lifted herself off my cock and fell back into Joan's waiting arms. My cock snapped forward and slapped hard on my stomach. I grabbed the washcloth that Divi had abandoned on the bed and washed my cock clean again.

I looked to see what happened to Divi. She wasn't on the bed anymore. At the foot of the bed, Jacob was standing with his ass against the footboard. Ashley was still sucking his cock but now Divi was sharing it. Then both abandoned his throbbing cock and started passionately kissing each other. Divi was mauling Ashley's mammoth tits with her hands and Ashley moaned into Divi's mouth until Jacob interjected himself by slapping his hard cock on their faces to get their attention. Divi could easily deep throat Jacobs shorter and thinner cock. She would take a dozen or so strokes and then aim it back to Ashley, who would grin at Divi and do a dozen strokes of a blow job and hand job.

Ashley turned over Jacobs cock to Divi when she realized that my cock was available. She crawled up on the bed and pushed her huge tits to the headboard and waggled her ass like a cat in heat. Joan and Ali watched from their positions at the bottom of the bed. I got the jist of what Ashley wanted and moved onto my knees behind her. She looked back over her shoulder and said, "Fuck my pussy. I want to have you in my ass when we do a DP with Jacob. I've been thinking about this since the last time I saw you."

I heard Ali whisper to Joan, "What's a DP?"

Joan whispered, "You'll want to see this." They grinned at each other. Joan was cupping Ali's big tits and fondling her nipples. I pushed my erect cock between Ashley's upper thighs and dragged my glans through her sex. She yelped when the ridge of my glans dragged across her clitoris. I eased my cock into Ashley's sex and she pushed back at me hard burying my cock in her until she felt the pain. She yelped again and stopped. She knew what it was. She'd felt it before when we'd had sex before and probably many times before that. She pulled back and we were both conscious of the depth after that.

Ali's anal fucking had brought my orgasm to the periphery of my consciousness and now fucking Ashley's pussy was going to pull it the rest of the way. I felt a hand reach in behind me first cupping my balls and then letting the fingers trail along the sensitive underside of my cock as I pulled out of Ashley's pussy. It was either Joan or Ali. It didn't matter which one.

From behind Joan came a loud male groan as Jacob was about to blow. He pulled his cock from Divi's mouth and started frantically jerking on it. Divi came up high on her knees and opened her mouth to accept his load. Jacob had other plans and when he launched his cum, he aimed his cock across her face and down to her tits. Divi pulled back and caught more on her tits and torso. Jacob laughed at the disapproving look on Divi's face. Jacob was looking at the ceiling as he flung the last of his drooling load at Divi like he was cracking a whip. Divi saw me looking over my shoulder at her and she mouthed the words, "What an ass-hole."

I didn't have time to respond as my orgasm exploded cum up my shaft into Ashley's pussy. The hardening of my cock pulled her over and she joined my groans. I was launching my cock into her as if that action would throw my cum deeper. When I was done, I pulled my cock from her pussy and cum drooled out and down her thighs. She grabbed the wet washcloth and wiped it through her sex and down her thighs.

Ashley let herself fall off the headboard to my pillow. She was gasping for air as she looked up at me. She threw me an air-kiss and said, "You're not done yet." She looked at my softening cock and then at Jacob's soft cock and said, "I guess it will have to be later. Ali and Joan looked disappointed but since Ali wasn't going to see a DP, she rolled out of Joan's grasp and dropped to the floor. She pinched Jacob's flaccid cock on the way by to the bathroom. She giggled as her pinch startled Jacob and he jumped back away from her.

Divi got to her feet and grabbed the wet washcloth, covered with cum and whatever, and wiped Jacob's cum off her face and torso. She was leaving as much behind as she was wiping off. I said, "Divi? Your mother?"

Her eyes went wide and she grabbed her night clothes and mumbled, "Fuck. I totally forgot." She looked around the room at everyone and said, "I have to go. Good luck with the DP, whatever that is." She went through the living room to the sliding glass door pulling her clothes on as she went. She yelled back, "Bye. Thanks." She was gone.

Ashley said, "Very pretty girl. We are going to have to get together."

When Ali came back from the bathroom I introduced her and Joan to Ashley and Jacob and vice versa. Handshakes turned to kisses which turned to passionate kisses and fondling. Joan released her hands from Ashley's tits and went after my cock while Ali sucked Jacob's soft cock to her lips. Ashley added her skills to Joan's and they kissed up and down my shaft. First Ashley rolled her lips over my glans while Joan attacked my balls and then they swapped. Jacob was fucking his flaccid cock into Ali's mouth and he was gradually growing.

When Ashley couldn't take all of my hardening cock in her mouth she decided that it was hard enough and she pulled away and grabbed Jacob right out of Ali's mouth and guided him up on the bed. He let her position him where she wanted him as she maneuvered me onto my back with my cock pointing at the ceiling. She turned her back to me and dropped her knees outside of my thighs. She lifted herself high to get my cock off my stomach and pulled it down and let it pull back against her sex. Jacob watched closely and Joan and Ali moved off the bed to make room.

Ashley lifted herself up again and guided my cock to her pussy and pushed on and fucked me several times. Jacob had an odd expression on his face as I'm sure he was trying to figure out what Ashley was doing. I knew that she was just lubricating my cock with her pussy juices. She groaned hard as I bottomed out in her pussy. She took several half depth strokes and pulled off. She lifted her feet and moved them so they were standing on the bed at my thighs as she leaned back toward me placing one hand on my bicep. The other hand guided my cock to her anus and Ali and Joan both grinned at each other. Joan leaned in to Ali and whispered, "Now the DP. Double Penetration." Ali's eyes lit up as now she got it.

Ashley groaned as she pushed down on my glans as I maintained my position. When I suddenly pushed inside her ass, Ashley let out a yelp and stopped. She gasped in air and then began slowly pushing down my shaft. Ali's eyes were as big as saucers as she maneuvered around the bed to get a better view. Her fingers were working in her sex. Joan stayed where she was but she was also fingering her pussy.

When Ashley was satisfied that my cock was fully engaged in her ass, she lifted her hands to Jacob motioning for him to come down. She pulled his hard cock to her pussy and he took over the action as he pushed his cock inside. I groaned as he pushed in. I could feel his cock slide past mine with only the thin membrane separating us.

It wasn't clear who was going to do what so we all stopped once Jacob and I were fully inside Ashley. She was gasping for air and then she started rocking her hips up onto Jacobs cock and then back onto mine. She moved slowly at first and since there was minimal movement of my cock relative to Jacobs we weren't grinding on each other like if we were independently fucking Ashley. In spite of the tightness and heat of Ashley's ass I knew I was going to last a long time.

Ashley continued her rocking motion as I wrapped my hands around to her front and fondled her nipples. She grabbed one hand and held it on her tit. She was getting closer to an orgasm but I couldn't tell if it was going to be vaginal, anal or both. Everything was going great until Jacob's orgasm gripped him and he started thrusting his cock in and out of Ashley's vagina and was now grinding on my cock too. My orgasm crashed in on me without warning and I did the same thing Jacob did; thrust my cock into Ashley's ass which only accelerated things. Ashley was flailing in her own orgasm but she was trapped between our two cocks and she started screaming and I didn't think it was with pleasure. I pulled Ashley down on my chest which pulled her pussy off Jacob's cock but pushed her further onto mine. Jacob pulled back as cum continued to spew from his cock. Joan reacted immediately as she pushed her lips over his cock and accepted his remaining cum shots. Ashley was furiously kicking her feet and screaming. She was panicking from the pain. I held her to me and calmly 'ssshhhh'd' into her ear. "Relax," I said. She was crushing my cock with her sphincter and I knew I wouldn't be able to extract myself until she relaxed or I got soft. The latter was happening but her anal grip was hardening it again. I said, "Relax," again and she started to slow her thrashing.

Joan pulled her lips off Jacob's cock and made a show of swallowing his cum. Everyone turned their attention to Ashley and me. I kept 'ssshhhing'. She was obviously frightened but she was getting control of herself. Her anus relaxed a little and I was able to ease my cock part way out of her before she clenched down hard again. "Relaaaaaxxxxx," I said. She did and I was able to pull all the way out of her ass. A huge gasp of air exploded from her lungs and she started crying. I held her and whispered into her ear, "its okay. You were frightened. It's okay now." I kissed her on the neck and she physically started to relax. I kissed her again. "It's okay. You're okay. Just keep relaxing."

I rolled us both to our sides and continued to hold her until her breathing returned to normal and I could feel the tension in her body dissipate. Her tears continued for some time after that. They rolled down her face to my arm. I kissed her neck again and she whispered, "Thank you Jack. That didn't work out quite how I thought it would."

Joan sat down beside Ashley and said, "I know how you felt. It happened to me back in college. It wasn't from a DP. Just anal sex. We got 'hung up'. He panicked. Hell, we both panicked, which just made it worse. I was terrified. The pain was intense; for both of us I guess. He blamed me and I blamed him. We didn't see each other anymore after that." She smiled as she continued, "I missed his cock but not him." Ashley grinned at Joan's story.

Everyone was done after that. Joan and Ali pulled on their clothes and climbed on the bed and kissed me. Joan squeezed my flaccid dick and said, "Thanks for that Jack. It brought back memories." She grinned and kissed Ashley before getting down off the bed. They both kissed Jacob and fondled his balls at the same time. He grinned and his cock jumped up to react to their fingers.

When Ali and Joan were gone, Jacob climbed on the bed and cuddled up with Ashley. They kissed and I released her tits and rolled away from them. I went to the bathroom to clean myself up. I would take a shower after Ashley and Jacob left.

When I came back, Ashley was on her stomach with her feet hanging over the side of the bed and Jacob was standing on the floor fucking his cock into her pussy as he held her legs in a wheelbarrow position. Ashley was groaning with each thrust and when she saw me come in she motioned to her mouth. I read her meaning that she wanted to suck my cock while Jacob fucked her. I was all in as I moved onto the bed on my knees, sitting on my feet in front of her. My cock was already hard with anticipation by the time Ashley got up on her elbows and sucked my glans into her mouth. She looked up at me and I started fucking her face as Jacob fucked her pussy. Jacob grinned at me. Jacob and I got in a rhythm so that we were pushing into Ashley at the same time to keep her position static.

I knew she couldn't take all of me but she was taking half without difficulty. I tried pushing a little more in and she gagged and I pulled back to half. She smiled up at me as she sucked in the wad of saliva that came out with my cock. She pushed her lips back on and I resumed fucking her face.

Ashley was the first to burst into her orgasm. She gasped my cock out and her whole body throbbed on Jacob's cock. He responded to her clenching pussy by increasing his pace. I was jerking myself off as Ashley groaned through her orgasm. As Ashley was coming down from her orgasm, Jacob yelled, "OH FUCK BABE. BRACE YOURSELF. HERE I GO." He began slamming his hips against Ashley's ass with loud slaps of skin on skin.

Before Jacob was even done; Ashley took my cock away from me and with a sultry expression, swallowed my cock again. Her eyes were smiling up at me as she drove her mouth on and off my cock and it wasn't long before I launched my load to a constant groan as my hips took over my body pumping my cock into her face. When I ran out of air, I just held like that without moving and then the tremors started and I gasped in air as my hips worked my cock into her mouth again. She swallowed as she needed to and when I was done, she pulled off and showed me what she had not swallowed yet. She rolled onto her back and ran her fingers through her pussy collecting Jacob's cum and mixed his with mine. She grinned and swallowed the dual cum cocktail.

Ashley took both of our cocks in her hands and squeezed our glans to push out any leftover cum to our piss-holes. She pulled us down to her chest and put our glans to her nipples and wiped the excess cum on her tits. We were done. I dropped to the bed and stayed there until my breathing was back to normal.