Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I drove into Donna's driveway, the day was just beginning to brighten. I noted that the lights in the room over the garage were on. So were the lights over the garage doors. As I leaned over to kiss Donna, Sylvia appeared in the picture window above us. She was grinning at us but she was wagging her index finger at us like we were being scolded. Donna kissed me and said, "Thank you for a wonderful evening. I hope we can do that again soon." She opened her door and moments later she stopped at her front door and looked back and threw me an air-kiss. I returned one to her and backed out of the driveway.

When I got home, the sun was barely above the tree line and the tops of the trees across the lake looked like they were on fire. I walked out on my deck to get a better view and Divi and Molly were sitting there enjoying the view too. I ignored them to show my displeasure. Molly was the first to speak, "We're sorry Jack. We didn't know." I ignored her and went inside leaving them there. I stripped in the bathroom and stepped into the shower. When I got out and dried off I found them sitting at my kitchen bar waiting for me. I had a towel wrapped around my waist as I turned on the Keurig coffee machine and went to the refrigerator and pulled out the Coffee Mate. I put my hands down on the bar and bent down close to Divi. She wouldn't look at me as she was busy examining her fingernails. I scolded her and told her to go home before her mother caught her over here.

Divi's eyes flashed as she looked up at me. "I don't care if my mother catches me over here. If she wants to be an idiot that doesn't mean I have to be one too." She dropped her gaze to her fingernails again and humped herself up in defiance with a pout on her face.

Molly spoke up, "It wasn't Divi's fault. I wangled a sleep over so that I could see you again. I've been bugging her all night to bring me over here. I'm sorry that we interrupted you with someone else." She lowered her gaze to her fingernails waiting for any response from me.

I looked at Molly and said, "Molly. This isn't on you. Divi has been appearing in my bed for several days in a row now. It has to stop. I have a life of my own. As much as I've enjoyed our time together we can't keep doing this. You're both beautiful women. Go enjoy your life." Molly looked up at me with a smile when I called her a woman. She apparently didn't want me to think of her as a girl.

Both of them got off their stools and headed for the slider. Before she stepped out on the deck, Divi turned and defiantly said, "I'll be back." She slammed the door shut behind her.

A half hour later, I parked at the restaurant and went inside. The place was packed. I was usually there later in the morning after the rush hour, I guess. Donna was frazzled as she hurried around from customer to customer taking orders and delivering meals. She grinned at me when I came in and motioned toward my usual table that happened to be vacant at the moment. Donna returned to the kitchen with another order as I sat down facing away from the window behind me. I had no sooner got my ass in the booth when Donna's sister Sylvia slid down the bench seat across from me. She immediately leaned across the table and said, "What are your intentions with my baby sister?"

I was stunned by her question and my mouth opened and closed like a goldfish in a fish tank a few times. She just stared at me waiting for my answer. She had a stern look on her face and I knew she wasn't just fucking with me. She was serious. I gathered myself and said, "I have no ill intentions. I just asked her out on a date. We had a wonderful evening and she stayed the night." I knew that she knew all that already. I offered nothing more and waited for her next question. I knew where she was going with her interrogation.

Donna came out of the kitchen brushing back stray hairs from her face and then she stopped short as she looked over at me. She practically threw the plates at a couple across the room and then hurried over to my table. Sylvia looked at her as she pushed her way into the booth beside her sister and seethed out, "Sylvi! God damn it. What are you doing?"

Sylvia looked across the table at me and without looking back at her sister, casually said, "I'm looking out for our interests."

Tears burst from Donna's eyes and she turned to me and said, "I'm so sorry about this Jack." She looked around the room and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand. She looked back at her sister with disdain in her eyes and whispered, "Sylvi. You've fucked up your life. Stop trying to fuck up mine." She wiped her eyes again and looked across the table at me and said, "Jack. Maybe you should go. I'll come over to your house after my shift ends and explain all this to you. There are obviously some things you need to know."

I hesitated for a moment, deciding whether to comply or not and then reached for my wallet, pulled out a twenty-dollar bill and set it on the table as I pushed out of the booth to my feet. Other customers were motioning for Donna's attention and she pushed out of the booth too. She whispered, "I'll see you around two," as she turned back to her customers. I went out the door and when I looked back through the big window, Sylvia was still sitting in the booth watching me go. I was glad she wasn't chasing me back to my car. I had some idea about what that was all about and I was already starting to process how I felt about it.

At twenty past two, I was napping in my zero-gravity chair with my e-reader on my chest. I hadn't gotten much sleep last night. Donna, still dressed in her work clothes, came up the stairs to the deck. I got out of my chair and guided her inside. She asked for a shot of vodka, guzzled that and held her glass out for another. I raised my eyebrow and said, "Wow. This must be one hell of a story." I put the bottle of Grey Goose on the bar and pushed it toward her. She poured her own. I pulled a bar stool around to the kitchen side of the bar and Donna sat down on a stool on the dining room side.

Braced by the two shots of vodka, she started into her story: "Let me start from the beginning. My family is a big part of the history of this town. My great-great-grandfather started a business that became the primary employer around the area. The business was passed down to my great grandfather and then to my grandfather who built the home I live in now. As I told you last night, when they died they willed the house to Sylvia and I equally. They were very disappointed in their only child, my mother, because of her several unsuccessful marriages to guys who were, in their eyes, only interested in the money."

Donna poured a third shot and sipped on it. She continued, "What I didn't tell you is that more than a hundred and fifty million dollars came with the house. They took care of their daughter too but only from a trust that doled the funds out slowly so she wouldn't just blow it all." She chugged the rest of her shot and poured another and just held it in her hand as she steeled herself for the rest of the story. "There was a caveat in their will though. My grandfather was very concerned with family legacy and his will required that either Sylvi or I provide a blood heir to pass the family fortune down to. If not, the money goes to a collection of their favorite charities. Sylvi and I keep the house but we wouldn't be able to afford the taxes and would be forced to sell it and it would be near impossible to sell a house like that out here in the boonies for anything close to what it's worth."

Donna's story was beginning to clarify what I had suspected. I was a sperm donor after all. I listened and didn't ask any questions and Donna continued, "Sylvi was thirty when the will was read. I was twenty-five. Neither of us was married but I was soon to become engaged and the solution to our dilemma seemed to be found. I would get pregnant and Sylvi was free to fuck herself silly with any random guy that interested her at the moment, which was all she wanted to do, without the encumbrances of children, which she didn't want. She apparently got most of her genes from our mother. Then she was diagnosed with uterine cancer which resulted in a hysterectomy and it was all on me. It turned out that Jerry, my husband, had inactive sperm and I couldn't get pregnant. We saw specialists all over the country. The doctors would recommend things for Jerry to do and medications to take but Jerry wouldn't accept that his sperm was the problem. He was certain that it was my fault. He saw the money slipping away and he grew abusive and I grew withdrawn. He filed for divorce and tried to get as much of grandfather's money as he could but he didn't get much.

Donna sipped her drink again. Her eyes were beginning to glaze over. She continued, "So that brings us up to date. The facts are that I'm trying to get pregnant with someone that I could love and be loved by. Believe me when I say, I haven't run into many that fit those requirements. There have been many that wanted to take their shot, so to speak." She giggled at that thought. "I work at the diner and restaurant just to meet potential candidates. God help me but I assess each potential guy and rank them. All these years, you've been at the top of my list, but you always seemed so despondent and unapproachable." She was getting intoxicated and she swayed slightly on her stool. "I'm sorry Jack. I wasn't going to tell you any of this and see how things worked out. But with Sylvi's interrogation of you at the Diner, I had to explain." She sipped her vodka and stayed silent as she stared at me waiting for my response.

Her story had filled in the color of the picture I had pretty much already formed in my mind. I liked Donna, a lot. I didn't know yet if I could love her like she deserved to be loved. I was still in love with Anna. As stupid as that was, it was a fact. I was making headway though. I reached across the bar and wrapped my hands around hers as she still held the shot glass. Before I could say anything, Donna burst out sobbing and blubbered out, "I'm so sorry Jack. Please forgive me." I took the shot glass from her and tightened my grip on her hands as I bent forward and lifted her hands, palms up and kissed them. She cried even harder. She was bringing tears to my eyes too.

I stood up from my stool and came around the bar and pulled her into my arms. Her arms went around my neck and she held me tight as she sobbed. Tears flooded down her cheeks to land on my neck. Between sobs, she whispered again, "I'm so so sorry. I'd be amazed if you could even look at me again."

I kissed her neck and said, "I'm looking at you right now and I'd like to look at you again on your one night off next week."

She pulled her face back from my neck and stared at me with disbelief in her eyes. "Are you asking me out on another date?"

I grinned at her and nodded and said, "If you'd do me the honor of accepting." I wish I had a photograph of Donna's face right then with the grin that washed across her face from ear to ear and from hairline to chin. I said, "I think we need to talk more about this. I'm still processing the implications and the 'what-ifs'." She nodded hard and burst out crying again but it was short lived and she gathered herself quickly. To lighten the mood, I went way off topic and asked, "Which of the cars in your driveway last night is yours?"

Donna sniffled and wiped her nose on her hand. She grinned as she knew what I was doing. She played along and said, "The BMW 650iC. Do you want to see it? It's outside in your driveway." I nodded and helped her off the barstool and led her out through the breezeway. She was pretty unsteady on her feet. Last night, in the dark, it looked black; but in the sun it was a deep cobalt blue. It was gorgeous. The top was down displaying a very light crème colored interior. She watched me admire it with a smile on her face. My dust covered red Nissan Murano was parked inside my garage with the door still up. Her BMW was quite the contrast.

Donna said, "I really should go before you can change your mind."

I took her hand and said, "You aren't going anywhere with the buzz you have on right now."

She giggled and said, "You're probably right." We went back inside. We sat together in cushioned lawn chairs in the yard below the deck. This put us a couple feet above water level and the view was completely different than on the deck. Boats cruised by. The word had got out that Ashley was here and she and Jacob had just got tuned up on their deck, out of site of the boaters. Donna was fascinated by their moans and groans and she got laughing when Jacob started chanting his mantra, "Oh God, Oh God," and Ashley followed closely behind as she screamed out, "OH FUCK BABY. I'MMM CUMMINNGGG."

Donna listened intently to the sounds of sex from the deck next door and when they went quiet, a huge grin formed on Donna's face as she leaned over and whispered, "If you don't work out, I'll have to give him a call." She continued to grin to make sure I understood that her statement was a joke."

I grinned back and said, "That's a good idea. You could put out flyers on telephone poles calling for try-outs." She punched me playfully on the arm and crawled into my lap and cuddled her face into my neck. I held her like that until she was sober enough to drive.

I watched her drive back toward the main road in a cloud of dust that drifted slowly toward the lake.