Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers

Donna pushed herself closer to me and kissed my cheek as she stroked my cock from ridge to balls. From the kiss on the cheek, Donna let herself slowly fall down my body and then kissed my glans. I groaned hard as my chin lifted. My concentration snapped back to the road when the wheels of my car encountered the centerline rumble strip. By the time I got the car back in my lane, Donna was giving me an amazing blow job as she cradled my balls. I muttered, "Oh fuck, Donna. Amazing." I slowed down so I wouldn't kill us. Thankfully, there weren't many other cars on the road.

Donna was sucking the cum out of me and she felt my growing hardness. To my dismay she pulled her mouth off and kissed my glans again. She released my balls and struggled to push my raging hard-on back in my pants and zip up my fly. She lifted her head and said, "How's that for changing the subject?" I burst out laughing at her audacity and pushed the heel of my hand against my throbbing cock trying it get it to soften at least a little.

"You could have finished me off," I said.

"I could have, but I have other plans." She giggled.

My brain flashed back to my intended resolve to ignore our previous sexual encounter and not get back into sex until we knew each other better. My cock was still pulsing and the little head was screaming, "Fuck the resolve." My big head was quick to concur.

When I came to the road to Donna's house, she said, "Take me to your house. I want a midnight boat ride." I glanced at her as the dashboard lights revealed a huge grin on her face. I knew what she was thinking and my cock hardened again. I smiled and accelerated past her road heading for my house. I drove into my garage and pushed the button to close the garage door. She got out before I could get to the passenger side and she preceded me inside. She was looking everywhere checking out my house.

Now that I was home, I poured myself a Scotch neat and asked if she'd like anything. She asked for a shot of vodka and she slugged it down when I handed it to her. We went out on the deck and she commented on how few lights there were on the lake. "Your view is amazing," she said. I didn't respond. It was pitch black and other than a few solar lights on the opposite shore, she couldn't see much. I finished my drink and made another. She asked for another too. I mentioned her request for a midnight boat ride. She grinned and said, "Can we?"

"Sure. Leave your stilettos here." She sat down in a dining room chair, unhooked the ankle straps and took them off. We went down the stairs to the ground and I held her hand as she stepped on board. She was bubbling with excitement. She found a seat on the forward-facing bench seat adjacent to the captain's chair. I started the motor and stepped back on the dock to untie the lines. I pushed us away and stepped onboard. I maneuvered around and headed East. I hadn't even made it into the main part of the lake before Donna was on her knees by my side searching for my zipper again.

I put the motor in neutral and coasted to a stop and then shut it off. I turned off the dash lights and left the anchor and Navigation lights on. The anchor light was above the Bimini top so it offered no illumination for her search. I stood up taking her hands with me. She stood and I bent down and kissed her passionately on the lips as I reached behind her and unzipped her dress. She dropped her arms from around my neck to her sides and let her dress fall to the deck and stepped out of it. While I was unhooking her strapless bra, she unbuttoned my shirt. We were both breathing erratically already. I could hear the blood coursing in my ears. I cupped her breasts in my hands and ran my thumbs around her erect nipples. Her torso surged forward as she gasped.

I unbuckled my pants and pulled down the zipper. As usual, I was dressed commando and my rock-hard cock pushed against her before my pants hit the deck. I kicked off my shoes and stepped on the toes of my socks and pulled those off. I knelt to the deck and ran my hands down over her narrow waist and gently flared hips and pulled her bikini panties down. She trembled at my touch and when I pushed my lips to her sex, her body rocked toward me as she gasped and then wrapped her arms around my head. She muttered, "Oh fuck Jack. I'm so turned on. I'm gonna cum before you even touch me." I flicked my tongue on her clitoris and her hips lurched forward and then snapped back again. She maneuvered my head away from her clitoris and I dragged my tongue down through her labia. She was dripping wet. I ran my hands across her butt cheeks and pulled her to me as she was pulling me to her. I drilled my tongue into her pussy and she groaned hard as she ground her pussy to my face.

In less than a minute, she was crushed by a huge orgasm. She mumbled, "Oh Jesus Jack. I'm cumming. Oh my God. I'm cumming." Her hips went spastic and I kept up my attack until she started to come down. She was holding herself up by hanging on to my head. I stayed away from her clitoris because I could tell that it was very sensitive. I eased her back to the bench seat and she sat down. She gasped for air for a long time as she ran her fingers through my hair, still holding my lips to her pussy.

When she was able to talk coherently she said, "Fuck Jack. It's been so long. Years, I think. Wow." I swiveled the captain's chair around and sat down in it facing Donna. Her night vision had improved so she could make out my body in the starlight. My cock was as hard as it had been when she was giving me a blow job on the way home. Donna reached out for it and pulled me over to the bench seat beside her. She jerked me off as she maneuvered herself around so she could get her lips on it. She pushed about half of me in her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down as she quickly stroked the bottom half. I sat back against the back rest and groaned from her attack.

When Donna was satisfied that I was as hard as I was going to get, she pulled her mouth off the glans and threw her left leg across my thighs and guided me to her pussy. The moment that my glans spread her labia, she groaned out, "Oh my gggawwwddd. Yes. Oh Fuck. Yes." When my cock penetrated to the bottom of her vagina she snapped her head forward as her hips launched back. "Oh Jesus Jack. You've got way more than I can take." She pushed down again slowly, trying to take all of me and she groaned and flinched and pulled back up a couple inches. "Jesus Jack. I've never bottomed out on a guy's cock before. Fuck, that hurts but the pressure is intense." She put her hands on my shoulders and began rocking her hips on my cock. I cupped her tits and kissed her nipples and she groaned again. Her pussy was tighter than I recalled when I was fucking her doggy-style in the men's room at the Inn Restaurant. She was making a lot more noise too.

I joined her motion being careful not to go too deep and she quickly burst into another orgasm. Her pussy clenched tightly on my shaft as she continued rocking on and off. In the starlight I could see that her mouth had opened to form an "O" as she moaned, "OHHH.. OHHH.. OHHH." Her moans were perfectly in synch with her thrusts. I could feel her muscles go tight and release.

I wasn't close to mine so I resolved to get her off again before I did. When she realized that I wasn't done yet and continued to fuck her pussy even though she had stopped, she muttered, "Oh yeah. Get me off again. Fuck. Yes."

I was building and I could feel my balls pull in close. Donna felt my cock harden and her muscles began tightening again until she just exploded and screamed out, "OOOOHHHHH FUUCCCKKKK JAACCKK. I'M CUMMING AGAIN. GIVE IT TO ME. GIVE IT ALL TO ME. JESUS."

Her clenches started just as I blew my first rocket of cum up my shaft with a loud groan, "YYYUNNGGG." I followed that up with at least a half dozen strong blasts of cum. Each one was accompanied by a loud groan. Donna screamed through each of them before she just collapsed forward against my chest gasping for oxygen. I was gasping too and I just held her to me as I pivoted my hips up and down. Her pussy continued to pulse on my shaft for a long time after I was done.

Donna slowly began breathing normally again and then pushed herself up to sit in my lap which pushed my softening cock back deeper inside her. She mumbled, "Fuck Jack. You're still pretty big." I leaned forward and kissed her and she responded by mashing her lips hard on mine as she started rocking her hips again.

I broke our embrace and whispered, "Do you need to go again?"

She giggled and whispered back, "Need? No. Want? I'll take whatever you can give me. I want your cock in me forever."

I chuckled and said, "That could be a problem waiting tables at work." She must have formed a vision of that and she burst out laughing. I rocked my hips up pushing my cock deep in her pussy and her laughing abruptly stopped and she groaned, "Oh fuck. You're really going to go again? I'm going to have a tough time explaining why I'm walking so funny to Sylvia." She giggled again as I pushed upward and she abruptly stopped and threw her head back on her shoulders as she tried to join the action. She was exhausted and couldn't add much but she was getting everything she wanted and it wasn't long before she wailed, "OH MY GAAAWWDD. HERE I GO AGGGAAAAIIINNN."

I couldn't catch up with her and I didn't try. I was happy that she got off so many times. I was content and my cock began to soften after Donna had finished clamping her pussy on it. When she got her breath back again she lifted her hips up and I pulled my cock from her and it flopped back to my stomach. Cum oozed from her pussy and drooled down my balls to the bench seat. She leaned over and picked up her panties and stuffed them in her pussy to stem the flow of cum. She slid forward and trapped my cock under her panty clad pussy and pressed her tits against my chest. She held me there like that for a long time and then she said, "Being naked out here in the open air is intoxicating."

I said, "It's even better skinny-dipping. She pulled her head back from me and I could see her grin even in the dark.

She pulled her body back and got to her feet holding her panties in place. "Come on. Let's go." She didn't even wait for me. She opened the portside door and jumped overboard as she threw her panties on the deck. I could feel the cool air on my wet cock as I moved to the door and waited for her to surface before jumping in. She swam into my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. We kissed passionately again but it didn't lead to another round this time. I treaded water to keep us both afloat. I could feel the heat from her tits on my chest. Her nipples were erect from either the cold water or her erotic state of mind.

We washed each other's sex. I was careful not to get her going again. She wasn't so careful and before we climbed the aft ladder to the swim deck, my erection was back. She was giggling and playful as she tried to grab it. I was playing keep-away which egged her on even more. In the end, I wrapped her up in my arms and sat down on one of the seats and pulled her into my lap and gently held her wrists so she couldn't move. She cuddled into my body heat and stopped wrestling with me. It grew very quiet. I kissed her on the neck and she moaned and cocked her head urging me to go on.

A light breeze came up and Donna shivered. I reached to my left and lifted the cushion off the seat beside me and pulled out a couple of beach towels that I had stored there. I wrapped us both up in one and we sat for a long time listening to the night. It was anything but silent: Croaking Bull Frogs and chirping Crickets held center stage but Loons called to each other well down the lake in their haunting melodious yodels. A lone Owl hooted occasionally and the bushes and dried leaves rustled as some unknown animal scurried along the shore line. The light breeze that had come up caused a soft susurration of the leaves and tree branches creaked and groaned against each other. The breeze also raised small waves that rippled along the pontoons. Randomly, a fish broke the surface of the water with a plop as it attacked an insect. I had to consciously listen for human noises to realize that there weren't any except for the blood pounding in my ears. I placed a hand over Donna's left breast to see if her heart was beating as hard as mine. She placed her hand on top of mine and held it there. Her heart really began hammering when I bent down and kissed her on the neck again.

It was after one o'clock when I moved out from under her and wrapped both towels around her and slid naked into the captain's chair. I started the motor and inched our way home at idle speed. Donna got up and sat down in my lap again and kissed me hard. I returned her passion.

After I tied up at my dock and shut off the anchor and navigation lights, we gathered our clothes and stepped onto the dock. I led her up the stairs to the deck and then turned and pulled her into me and whispered, "We can get dressed and I'll drive you home or I could be somewhat presumptuous and ask you to stay."

Donna moaned in what appeared to be relief and whispered back, "Oh my God. I was praying you'd ask." She stretched up and kissed me on the chin and giggled when she realized that she'd missed my lips in the dark. I ushered her inside and shut the slider. In retrospect, I should have locked it but it never crossed my mind.

I took her clothes from her and set them on the kitchen bar. The digital clocks on the microwave oven and the stove provided enough light to navigate through the kitchen and down the hall to the bathroom where a red LED nightlight glowed. I didn't turn on any lights and I left her there and opened the second door from the bathroom to the bedroom and closed it behind me to give her some privacy. She wasn't long and then I took my turn.

She was under the covers and shivering or trembling when I pushed in beside her. She was ice cold and she quickly pulled herself against me for my body warmth. I ran my hands down her back to the hollow of her spine at her waist and up the slope of her ass and hips. She was covered with goose bumps. She trembled as I pushed my hand between her thighs from behind. She parted them to give me access but the only significant spot I could reach from there was her anus so I touched her there.

Donna pulled away from my hand and she whispered, "No. I don't do that." I wasn't offended in the slightest. I was sure most women had zero interest in anal sex. I moved my hand back up her ass to her slim waist and then up to her breasts and tweaked her erect nipple. She giggled and whispered, "I do do that." I chuckled and kissed her.

Donna's cold skin turned to fire as we made passionate love again before we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms. We were putting out so much heat that we had to kick off the covers as we gasped for oxygen. Later in the early morning hours, I pulled the covers back over us. I kissed Donna on the neck and she moaned in her sleep. She had spooned up in a fetal position on her side facing away from me. Her ass was pressed firmly against my flaccid cock. I cupped her left breast and she moaned again. I was immediately asleep again.

Before sunrise, I felt Donna get out of bed and go into the bathroom and shut the door. I was lying on my back with an enormous erection tenting the covers. My intention was to use it on Donna when she returned but I fell back asleep. I was pleasantly woken to the sensation of a blow job under the covers. I groaned hard as her lips slid down my shaft all the way to my balls. Something was odd but I couldn't place what it was and then I realized that Donna had not been able to take any more than half of my cock. I lifted the covers but it was still too dark to see much. Then the covers were snatched out of my hand and pulled down my body to my knees.

Divi and Molly grinned at me. They were both naked. Divi promptly pushed her lips back down to my balls and restarted her interrupted blow job. Molly was fondling my balls. 'Where the fuck was Donna,' I thought. I looked around the room to see if she was engaged in a three on one deal but she wasn't there. Then I heard the toilet flush and that startled everyone. Divi pulled off my cock and looked toward the bathroom and Molly did the same.

I tersely whispered to Divi and Molly, "What the fuck guys. I have company. Holy Shit. Get your asses out of here. Now!" They both swung themselves in opposite directions to the floor with a thud and quickly escaped to the living room just as the bathroom door opened. I sat up and grabbed the covers and pulled them back over my erection. There's nothing unusual about a guy with a morning woody tenting the covers and then I realized that my morning woody was currently soaked with saliva.

"I thought I heard a loud thud a moment ago. You didn't fall out of bed, did you?" She giggled and then noticed the tent. "Is that for me?" She giggled again. She moved around to her side of the bed and climbed in. I grabbed a wad of sheet in my hand and stroked my saliva-soaked cock several times before Donna pulled the covers back exposing my throbbing hard-on. She reached out and circled my cock with her fingers and started jerking me off. She said, "Let me take care of this for you. I have to get home to change for work so I don't have time for a 'full-service-job'."

Donna leaned down and spit on my glans and then started a vigorous full stroke hand job as she watched my reaction. It felt amazing and then Donna realized that this would go much quicker if she added her mouth to the equation. She bent forward and pushed her lips over my glans and drilled her tongue into the 'spot'. While her hand flailed up and down my shaft, her lips slid on and off my velvety crown. I could feel my orgasm coming on from what seemed like a mile away. It built slowly and every muscle in my body slowly seized as my hips lifted. She grinned at me with my glans between her lips. She knew what was coming. When it came, fuck did it ever come. I groaned, "UUUNNGGGGAAHHH" with the first salvo. Even in the gloom of the brightening dawn I could see her eyes go wide and she gagged and coughed. That first powerful surge of cum had blasted directly into her throat. She didn't pull off though and she swallowed every shot I gave her.

When she was satisfied that I was done, she pulled her lips back and coughed to clear her throat and said, "Jesus Jack. That was a load. If I didn't know any better I'd have sworn you hadn't come in weeks." She kissed my glans and flicked her tongue in the 'eye' as she pinched my glans. She smiled and said, "I hate to but I have to go. My boss hates it when I'm late and I'm the only waitress today." She didn't wait for any response from me as she rolled away and got to the floor. She must have retrieved her clothes from the kitchen. She started to pull on her panties but then thought better of it and set them aside. She did the same with her bra and then stepped into her dress and pulled the thin straps up over her shoulders.

I rolled out of bed on my side and went to the bathroom. I came back to the bedroom dressed in a pair of shorts and a tee shirt that I'd pulled out of the hamper. She turned her back to me and I zipped up her dress but not before I reached inside her dress and caressed her breasts. She trembled and moaned and then reset her resolve. I leaned over her shoulder and whispered, "You smell like sex."

Donna giggled and said, "So do you. I'll take a quick shower when I get home. I'll have to deal with Sylvi's probing questions. Can you come for breakfast?"

I kissed her and nodded, "I'll need a shower first and some clean clothes."

Donna sniffed me and grinned as she said, "Good idea." She pecked her lips on mine and grabbed me by my flaccid cock through my shorts and with bra and panties in the other, led me toward the garage. I went willingly.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers