Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers

"You want to look for a place to buy or rent out here? I never pegged you for anything but a big city guy," I said.

Eddie replied, "Yeah, well, I never pegged you for a country-bumkin, either." He had me on that. If Anna hadn't died, I'd still be running on the hamster wheel back in the city, thinking that was all there was.

"It's a huge adjustment Eddie. You sure?" There was a hesitation from Eddie and I continued, "Anyway, come out and visit a few days and see what you think. It's not for everyone. I've come to like it but I volunteered to throw myself into the darkest hole I could find."

Eddie was quiet for a few moments and then he said, "I know man. The whole thing was awful. You needed to get away before your friends killed you." We both laughed. "Anyway, I have your address from Frankie so my GPS will find the way. I'm leaving soon and I'll stop somewhere for lunch so we can just drink and visit when I get there. See you in a few, Bro." He didn't even wait for my acknowledgment before he hung up.

Eddie had always called me "Bro". He told everyone that we were brothers from different mothers. We had been best friends since grade school. We were basically two peas in a pod. We were the same height and weight all the way through school and we played all the sports. At six foot two, we both started as forwards on our basketball team. We did okay and made the playoffs our senior year. I smiled as I remembered that Eddie had a crush on Janet but he was just a kid to her and she was into men.

Eddie gave me the nickname, "Jack-O", when we were twelve. Eddie had caught me masturbating to a polaroid photo that I had secretly taken of Janet in her underwear. I risked life and limb to take that photo. When Eddie saw it, he went nuts and grabbed it from me. We sat there on my bed jerking ourselves off as we passed the photo back and forth. Even our dicks were basically the same size. I was pissed off at him because he kept the photo. His justification was that I could always take another one. Anyway, because my name was Jack, my nickname became "Jack-O" which was short for 'Jack-Off'. From that moment on, I became Jack-O to Eddie. He was the only person that called me that.

I checked my refrigerator to see how my beer stock was doing. Jacob and I had put a major dent in it. I pulled a tee shirt and sandals on and drove down to the corner store to get more. A lot more. Eddie had been a big drinker back in high school. He was totally wasted at my wedding. He passed out before he could give the best-man's toast. He even got drunk at Anna's wake, but fuck, so did I. It was the only thing that lessened the pain. I assumed he was still a big drinker.

When Eddie arrived in a cloud of dust, I was just pulling the mail out of the box. I waited as he got out waving at the dust in the air. "Jesus," he said, "Is it always like this?" He faked a coughing fit and we man-hugged. I noted that he had put on about twenty-five pounds since I'd seen him last at Anna's funeral. He looked trim then in his Air Force uniform and I remembered that all the women seemed to like the looks of him. He was a good-looking guy.

Eddie had always been on the prowl in high school. He didn't have much more luck than me. Like me, he was sure that his cock scared the girls off. He hadn't changed in that regard as we barely made it inside and popped our first beer before he was raving about stopping at the diner for lunch down-town and how smoking hot his waitress was. He didn't get her name even though the two waitresses working there had their names stitched on their apron. I didn't need any more information. The only other waitress was the owner's wife and she was over sixty years old and wearing the extra weight around the middle that often comes along with the years.

I smiled at Eddie and said, "That's Donna. She is pretty hot. I have a date with her tonight."

Eddie nearly spit a mouthful of beer in my face as his eyes went wide. "Damn Jack-O. Does she have a sister?"

I laughed and said, "I see you haven't changed at all when it comes to the fairer sex. In fact, Donna does have a sister and she's just as hot as Donna, if you like blondes." I was pretty sure that all it would take was a phone call to set up a double-date for tonight but I wanted to screw with Eddie for a while.

Eddie just sat there with his beer inches from his lips staring at me waiting for me to suggest a double-date. I didn't bite and changed the subject. "How's your Mom?" I knew Eddie's 'stay-at-home' mom well as I had seen her everyday during summers and nearly as often during the school year. I'd met his dad but he worked a couple jobs to make ends meet and he was almost never there when I was.

Eddie ignored my question and said, "Jesus dude. Help me out here. Do you think you could set me up with her sister tonight?"

I was enjoying myself as I faked a few hems and haws and said, "I don't know Eddie. Donna and I haven't been dating for long and I've only met her sister once." So, I lied about the once. I was pretty sure Sylvia would jump at the invitation to go out with someone who wasn't a local. Donna hadn't said so or even insinuated, but I figured that it was possible that Sylvia had already fucked her way through the population of local guys. I'd strung Eddie along long enough and I relented and told him I'd call Donna and ask. He stayed on me until I called.

I texted Donna and asked her to call me when she had a minute. She called me right back. I told her about Eddie and that we had been friends since first grade. Eddie was trying to hear both ends of the conversation but I kept moving around the living room and kitchen. I asked the question and Donna's immediate answer was absolutely, Sylvia would love to go out on a date. I teased Eddie some more by responding, "You don't think so?" She was confused by my response and then she got what I was doing.

She said, "I get it. This is guy busting guy stuff, huh? Okay, you just continue the conversation on your end and I'll just listen."

I said, "Yes. That's right. He's a pretty good-looking guy, if I can say that without sounding gay. He was just in there for lunch. You probably served him." I hesitated like she was saying something. "You weren't impressed?" Eddie was dying right in front of me. Donna was laughing so hard from my antics that Eddie heard her over the phone and then he knew that I was just busting him. I said to Donna, "Yeah. I'm busted. He heard you laughing. I'll tell him we are on for a double date. Tell Sylvia to behave herself. We'll pick you up at seven-thirty. See ya."

When I hung up, Eddie said, "You're an ass-hole." I nodded and started laughing. He knocked his beer can against mine and joined my laughter. I showed Eddie to the spare bedroom and he unpacked his duffle-bag. We slowed down the drinking. I was putting my stamp of approval on him for Sylvia. I didn't want him to embarrass me by turning into a sloppy drunk before we even got through dinner.

We spent the rest of the afternoon catching up with the years. There wasn't much for me to say that he didn't already know. I had basically lived the life of a monk until this summer and I left out all the recent news about my sudden flood of sexual encounters. I was afraid he'd never leave if he thought he'd get in on that.

After some ironing of Eddie's rolled up civilian clothes we climbed into my Nissan and drove to Donna's house. When we pulled into the driveway, Eddie whistled as he looked up at the massive house. The BMW and Jaguar sat in the driveway. Eddie looked from the house to me and said, "Jesus Jack-O. You've really slipped in it this time."

I laughed and got out. Eddie followed as he scanned the house from end to end. Donna met us at the front door. As usual the 'Clark Kent' waitress had morphed into her superhero alter-ego. She was stunning and Eddie whistled again when he saw her. She giggled at Eddie's antics and took my hand and kissed me. I introduced Donna and Eddie to each other. Donna said that she was glad to meet him, again. Eddie took her hand and kissed her on the knuckles. Donna giggled again. "Come in. Sylvi will be right down." She led us to the study that was just off the foyer and leaned in close to me and whispered, "This will be the first date Sylvi has been on since her operation. She fought me on it but I won; this time. She's been a 'cat-on-a-hot-tin-roof' all afternoon. She's been into the booze a little."

Eddie went straight to the bar as he looked around the huge room with twelve-foot coffered ceilings and mahogany paneling. Donna whispered to me again, "Since last week's foray into sex with you, she has gained confidence that she can enjoy sex. Even though the doctors said that nothing would be different after her hysterectomy, she was convinced that she would never be satisfied by sex again. So, if she becomes a sex maniac again, it's your fault." She discreetly squeezed my crotch and went to the bar to provide Eddie with assistance.

I had to adjust my erection and had my hand on it through my pants when Sylvia walked in. She grinned at me and came over and said quietly, "Every time I walk in here, your frigging with your dick." I chuckled and went with her to the bar. She was even more stunning than the last time I saw her. Donna was right about the booze and I suspected that it was a bit more than a little. She was acting a little giddy, which was better than her usual disposition.

I introduced Eddie to Sylvia and vice versa. I had to whisper, "Eddie. Reel your tongue in. You're embarrassing me." I was exaggerating about his tongue and he frowned at me.

Eddie moved in close to me and whispered, "Fuck, Bro. She's gorgeous." I just smiled and looked back at Sylvia and Donna who had moved off to the side of the bar and Sylvia leaned into Donna and whispered. I was closer to them than Eddie and I heard Sylvia say how hot she thought Eddie was. I had a feeling that this was going to be a night to remember. Donna smiled at me and poured herself a glass of Perrier. I poured myself a Perrier too. I was driving and an afternoon of drinking beers with Eddie wouldn't go too well if I was pulled over.

We had our one drink and then got in my car. Donna road shotgun while Sylvia and Eddie got in back. We had an hour drive to the restaurant. I kept checking on how Sylvia and Eddie were doing in the rearview mirror. They were engaged in their own conversation and both seemed very comfortable with the other. Donna and I carried on our own conversation. Talk of her pregnancy never came up in front of Eddie. I was thankful for that because I didn't want Eddie carrying on and teasing me about it. He could be brutal if he found a thread to pull on.

We were almost there when I looked back in the rearview mirror and Eddie and Sylvia were kissing. 'Wow, that was fast,' I thought. Donna leaned across the center console and whispered, "Eddie is a hit. They're back there kissing already." I nodded and glanced in the mirror again. Donna's hand came off the console and slid across my crotch. She found the contours she was looking for and pinched my dick and it responded instantly. She gripped the outline and grinned at me when I glanced over at her. She giggled and said, "My ever-ready bunny."

I pulled into the parking lot and found a spot close to the front door. Donna took one final opportunity to run her hand down my cock through my pants. I leaned over and kissed her as she stretched up to meet my lips. Donna and I got out and closed our doors and started toward the front door. There was no hint that Eddie and Sylvia were following so I turned around and went back to the front of the car and banged my fist on the hood. The flood lights in the parking lot revealed that they were in a heavier embrace. I banged on the hood again and I heard Eddie mumble, "Okay. Okay." Their doors opened and they got out. Sylvia's face was flushed red and her lip-gloss was smeared. She was working on getting her clothes straightened out. Eddie was stooped forward as he came down his side of the car. I knew, from my own experiences, that he had an erection that he was he was trying to get under control. Thankfully, I had already gotten my own erection under control.

Once we were inside in the light, Donna saw Sylvia's disarray and led her off to the lady's room to get her straightened out. While we waited for the Maître 'D, Eddie came over and said, "Fuck Jack. I think I'm in love." I knew he was serious because he called me Jack and not Jack-O. He only called me Jack when he had something serious to say to me and Eddie was rarely serious. He was still reorganizing his junk when Donna and Sylvia returned.

We were seated at our table and the wine steward appeared. I ordered a bottle of Champagne without looking at the wine list. That turned out to be a mistake. The steward poured four glasses. While Eddie and Sylvia were engrossed with each other, I quietly ordered a Perrier in the same Champagne flute for Donna. Eddie never noticed the switch. I don't think he took his eyes off Sylvia all evening.

The other tables were mostly empty. I was guessing that Thursday nights weren't big nights here. Because they were so slow, we got a lot of attention; especially after I ordered the $400 bottle of Champagne. Even with Eddie's and Sylvia's infatuation with each other we tried to engage them in a four-way conversation. Donna was interested in Eddie's story and so was Sylvia. He was a little embarrassed but I prodded him along and before long he was telling funny stories about his experiences in the Air Force. He could be very charming when he wanted to.

As Eddie talked, I noticed that Sylvia face was flushing red again. Her upper lip was moist with perspiration. She'd had a couple glasses of the Champagne and if not for the sultry expression on her face, I'd have thought that she was just getting buzzed. I noticed that she was fidgeting in her chair and when Eddie stopped talking to take a sip of his Champagne, Sylvia leaned toward him and whispered something in his ear. A grin formed on his face and then he looked at her and nodded.

Almost immediately, Sylvia said that she needed to use the rest room and she stood up and wobbled from side to side as she struggled to get control of herself. Donna started to get up too but Sylvia motioned for her to sit back down. That was the first time I'd ever seen a woman decline an offer to accompany her to the lady's room. As Sylvia staggered away, Eddie started fidgeting in his chair. He sat there completely silent for a couple minutes and then said, "I'd better use the rest room too. Those beers are coming through." He started to get up but sat back down and obviously started adjusting his erection in his pants. Satisfied, he stood up and headed in the same direction that Sylvia had gone.

When he was out of sight, Donna looked at me and started laughing. She said, "I guess they are getting on even better than we thought." I chuckled and lifted my flute to toast Eddie and Sylvia. Donna raised her flute of Perrier water and tapped my glass. The waiter came over and asked if I'd like another bottle before ordering. I declined.

A few minutes later, Donna leaned over and placed her hand in my lap and it didn't take long for her to find my instant erection. She had a lascivious expression on her face and said, "Let's join them." She smiled up at me and squeezed my cock. Blood was pounding through my ears. I could feel the heat growing in my face. I couldn't believe where this evening was going. I reached down and lifted her hand off my cock and adjusted its position as I stood up. I offered my hand to Donna. She was grinning broadly at me as she took my hand.

As we headed for the rest rooms, I noticed our waiter grinning at me. He gave a thumbs-up signal and then looked away. I checked in the men's room but no one was there. A faint, muffled, "AH... AHH.. AHH" was coming from the lady's room. Donna tried the door-knob but it was locked. Donna lightly knocked on the door and a moment later we heard a breathless Sylvia say, "It's occupied."

Donna pushed her face close to the door and softly said, "It's Donna. Open the door."

A moment later Sylvia groaned and then said, "I'm kind of busy at the moment. Oh fuck. Yes. Right there." Donna giggled at Sylvia's response.

"Jack's here too. Let us in." Sylvia's muffled voice said, "Shit. Hold on a second. Eddie, don't you move." Donna giggled as she envisioned what was going on behind the locked door. My cock was as hard as a steel rod as I envisioned the same.

A guy in a suit came down the hall and pushed past us to the men's room. He looked at us with an amused expression on his face. Donna's face was pressed to the lady's room door and I was standing behind her waiting for Sylvia to open it. We heard the lock click and when the door opened a crack, Donna grabbed me by my crotch and pushed her way inside.

Sylvia was moving her gorgeous naked body back to the double sinks. Eddie's pants were at his feet as he was jerking on his cock. Sylvia quickly moved back into her position bent over the counter with her legs spread and as Eddie moved back behind her to continue fucking her in a standing, doggy style, she said, "Lock the door behind you." As Eddie pushed back into her pussy, she groaned, "Oh my gawwwddd Eddie. I love your cock."

Donna was on fire after watching her sister and Eddie for a moment. She turned around and quickly unbuckled and unzipped my pants. As always, I was dressed commando and my hard-on launched out into her hand. She didn't waste a second as she immediately began jerking me off for a few strokes and then went to her knees to bury my cock in her mouth. She was already gasping for air. She was in a frenzy as she pushed me back against the counter. Sylvia looked up at me. Her face told me that her orgasm wasn't far off. Her teeth were clenched as she seethed air through them. Her eyes were open but they were glazed over. Her face was nearly pressed against the mirror as Eddie's momentum propelled her forward and back. She was groaning constantly, "AHH.. AHHH.. AHHH," with each thrust.

Donna pulled her lips off my cock and stood up. She was on fire as she turned to join Sylvia and bent over as she pulled her dress up over her hips. She was dressed commando too. She grabbed my cock and pulled it in behind her. I moved over beside Eddie as he continued thrusting his cock into Sylvia. He looked at me for a moment as if to acknowledge my presence and then returned his attention to fucking Sylvia. She was going insane and getting louder.

I pushed my cock forward and Donna guided it into her pussy. She groaned loudly as I pressed all the way into her. She yelled out, "Jesus Christ. I love your cock." I pulled all the way back out and then pushed back in to the same reaction from Donna. I fucked her for several cycles and then pulled all the way out again and pushed it back in again. Donna yelled out again, "OH MY GAAAWWWDDD, Jack."

Sylvia's head rolled toward Donna and then she groaned hard and exploded into her orgasm. Donna watched her big sister for a moment and then turned back to me and grinned. Her head snapped back around to face the mirror as I changed my attack to the short-stroke piston-fuck as I gripped her hips firmly. Donna's reflection in the mirror revealed that she was in a soundless scream. Her beautiful eyes were blank. Her mouth was open and she was so close to the mirror that fog was forming on the mirror from her gasping exhalations.

Eddie groaned his way into his orgasm as he drove his cock into Sylvia's pussy with each salvo. He was gasping for air and started chanting, "Oh God. Oh God." Sylvia groaned hard from each of Eddie's thrusts. Their orgasms spurred me higher and when Donna's body went rigid with the arrival of her orgasm, I let myself go and launched shot after shot of cum deep in Donna's pussy. She clenched on my expanding cock and yelled out, "OH MY GOD, JACK. FILL ME UP. JESUS CHRIST." Sylvia got laughing and her pussy pushed Eddie's cock out. She tried to get him back but when Eddie's cock fell from her, she really got laughing at the whole scene. Eddie was watching the final throws of Donna's and my orgasms and he got laughing too.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers