Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers

When our breathing returned to normal and I inched my spent cock out of Sylvia's pussy. She sat up and kissed Donna and then me. She said, "Well, two orgasms are great but I was shooting for what she experienced."

Donna just grinned at me and then said, "That was more than just sex. Way more." I could tell that those were just words to Sylvia. She scooched herself to the edge of the bed and stood up. She shoved one hand into her crotch and reached for the towel between Donna's legs and pulled it free. She went back to her room with the towel between her thighs. I watched as her magnificent ass disappeared from the room. Donna crawled her body up onto mine and kissed me. I held her full body weight on me for a long time and then we got up and took a quick non-sexual shower and dried each other off and slipped in under the covers.

I was expecting that Donna would want another round before she went to work, but I woke to her kiss on my cheek. I started to get up but she pushed me back down. I could see that she was dressed for work. She said, "Stay as long as you want. Next week?"

I came fully awake and sat up. I mumbled, "Absolutely." She sent me an air-kiss and she was gone. I sat there for a while and then remembered that Sylvia and Eddie were next door. I hadn't heard a thing from them. Normally, I would just get dressed and go, but I had Eddie with me so I laid back down expecting to wait until I heard some kind of activity from them. I fell back asleep but was woken again. I don't know how long I'd been asleep, but Sylvia was chanting, "OHH. OHH.. OHH," in the obvious throws of sex. Her headboard was rhythmically banging against the wall and my cock was at attention in moments.

I had a moment's thought that I should go over and join them and I was certain that Sylvia would have been all in. I was just as certain that Eddie would not be. Eddie and I had always been competitive in all things, except girls. We both were terrible with girls. I got up and dressed and rummaged around in the kitchen looking for some way to make coffee. I finally gave up and wandered around the house to amuse myself. The rooms that I hadn't been in before were just as spectacular as the ones I'd seen. If I could pick the house up and take it to the city, I could sell it for tens of millions of dollars. Here; they would be lucky to get one.

I went back to the kitchen to make another run at figuring out which of the appliances made coffee. I was looking at a promising candidate when I heard bare feet padding across the tile floor. I turned to see Sylvia, dressed in a floor length, chenille robe. Her face was still flushed with sexual exertion. She said, "Oh, hi Jack. Good morning. Let me guess, you're looking for coffee. She came over and pressed herself against me and stretched up and kissed me on the lips. I gently kissed her back. "What a night, huh Jack? I'm sure Donna told you that I haven't dated much since my operation. I guess I wasted a lot of time. I should have trusted the doctor."

As she was saying that, she reached behind me to an appliance that I had been looking at when she came in. "It's an espresso machine. It took me forever to figure out how to use it and make a cup that was drinkable. Donna is better at it than me. She uses the same machine at work so she has a lot more practice." I watched her prepare and decided that a tiny little shot of espresso was certainly not worth the effort.

I heard Eddie in the foyer yelling, "Where is everyone?"

Sylvia giggled and yelled back, "We're in the kitchen." Moments later the hinged door from the dining room opened and Eddie stuck his head through the gap. He smiled when he discovered that he'd found the right room. He came in and kissed Sylvia as she hustled around the kitchen. "Espresso?" Eddie grinned and nodded.

Eddie and I were both dressed as we took seats on the barstools on one side of the island. Eddie couldn't take his eyes off Sylvia as she worked. To break the silence, Eddie said, "This is an incredible house. I got lost."

Sylvia had her back to us as she pushed some handled gizmo into the machine. Eddie was staring at her ass as Sylvia said, "I've lived here all my life so I kind of take it for granted."

Eddie's eyes broke away from Sylvia's ass and he looked around the modern kitchen. He said, "This kitchen is a contrast with the rest of the house which is like one of those ghost story houses. Is this house haunted?"

Sylvia giggled and turned around to face us. "I guess it's normal for people to assume houses like this are haunted because of the movies. This house was actually used for external shots in a movie about a haunted house. I've seen and heard strange things over the years but I never felt frightened." She pushed two tiny cups of espresso across the bar and smiled at both of us. She leaned forward and put her elbows on the island and watched to see how we liked it. Her robe separated and we both had a full view of Sylvia's breasts. She noticed where we were looking and she looked down. She pulled her robe back together but she didn't hurry. She said, "I guess you've both seen these, so no big deal."

Eddie took a sip of his espresso and chuckled as he responded, "They're spectacular if you don't mind me saying."

Sylvia giggled and flashed her robe open and then closed it just as quickly and said, "If you want to see them again, you'll have to ask me out again." Eddie nearly choked on his espresso.

"Fuck. Uhh. Sorry. Damn Sylvia. When? Right now, is good for me." Sylvia burst out laughing at the urgency expressed by Eddie's voice.

"Let me recover for a few days. I'm not used to this."

Eddie turned to me and with the same urgency said, "When do you see Donna again? Next Thursday? Fuck, I can't wait that long." Sylvia and I both got laughing. Eddie was frantic. His eyes flashed from Sylvia to me trying to figure out what was so funny.

Sylvia walked around the bar and pushed her body to Eddie and stretched up to kiss him. She said, "How about Saturday. We'll figure out something to do." She had a sultry smile on her face. His face was still red with embarrassment at whatever it was that got us laughing. He grinned back and bent down and they kissed again.

We finished our espressos and I patted Eddie on the back and said, "We should go." I didn't have anywhere to go or anything to do but I didn't want to overstay our welcome. I could tell that Eddie didn't want to go and I totally understood why, but I headed for the hallway to the foyer and Eddie reluctantly followed. Sylvia reached out and grabbed both of our crotches as we went by. She giggled when Eddie let out a groan.

On the drive home, Eddie raved non-stop about Sylvia. I didn't say anything. I didn't get an opportunity to say anything. In the close confines of the car I could smell the sex on him. When we got home, I suggested that he might want to shower. His face turned red again and without a word he disappeared up the stairs to the spare bedroom and moments later, I heard the shower come on. I had showered when I got up but I sniffed myself just to be sure.

When Eddie came downstairs, I had two plates of scrambled eggs, toast and sausage ready. He sat down at the bar and nearly inhaled his plate. He chuckled and said, "You're going to make somebody a good wife someday." It was a sexist remark for this day and age but we both laughed. Neither of us were particularly PC.

We fished off the Pontoon Boat until early afternoon and then I mentioned that he needed to get out there and find his own place. I liked Eddie. He'd been a great friend, but I didn't want to live with him any longer than absolutely necessary. Eddie wasn't much interested in doing anything other than what he was doing. He was disappointed when I started the motor and made our way back to my dock.

As Eddie readied to grab onto the piling as I eased to the dock, he spotted Divi and Priya in their bikinis stretched out in their lawn chairs enjoying the sun. I thought his eyes would bug right out of his head. He turned to me and said, "Fuck, Bro. You've lived here for ten years like a monk with this stuff all around you. Holy shit."

I pointed at the piling as it came within Eddie's reach and said, "You should see the woman on the other side. She's a stripper in the city. She comes up with her boyfriend occasionally. Eddie wasn't interested in the one in the bush, when he had two in the hand. He grabbed the piling and stared over at Divi, who had sat up in her chair smiling at us, and Priya, who seemed oblivious to our presence.

I shut off the motor and tied us up while Eddie continued staring back at Divi. As we headed across the yard to the stairs up to my deck, Eddie said, "Fuck. I'd be a constant walking hard-on if I lived here." I chuckled at his comment but I didn't reply. When I thought about it, I had just about been a walking hard-on for the past many weeks.

Eddie powered up his laptop and searched on-line for possible rentals on the lake. It was summer so camps were being used by their owners. Come fall, there would be a ton of them available to rent. He made a few phone calls and then headed out to look at one that was promising in town.

I returned to my usual entertainment: reading and napping and since it was Friday, I powered up my laptop and did my weekly on-line banking to pay my bills. It didn't take long. I don't have many bills and only the cable/internet bill was due. I logged out of the banking application and closed the laptop. I sat back in the chair with my hands behind my head reminiscing about last night. Donna had been on fire and it was even more than that. I couldn't describe it but I'd witnessed it many times before with Anna. In spite of the thought of Anna, my dick hardened and tented my athletic shorts. In my mind, Donna and Anna became the same person and I was engaged in the same ultra-hot sex as last night.

I pulled the leg of my shorts up to release my erection. I closed my eyes so I wouldn't be distracted from my reverie as I started masturbating in long slow strokes. In a few minutes I could feel my balls tighten and I knew I wasn't far off. Then I felt a presence behind me and opened my eyes and looked to my right. Eddie was standing there grinning like a Cheshire cat. I immediately stopped jerking myself off and held my hard cock down against my stomach. Eddie laughed and said, "What are yuh thinking about Jack-O?"

I laughed too and with considerable effort tried to get my erection back under the leg of my shorts. I answered his question honestly, "It's a funny thing. I was thinking about last night, except both Donna and Anna were there. Not separately though. They were the same person. One moment she was Donna and the next she was Anna. It was weird. I think of Anna all the time but never in connection with anyone else."

Eddie sat down across from me and said, "Maybe you've never thought of anyone else like you thought about Anna. Maybe you've never loved anyone else like you loved Anna. Maybe you're falling in love with Donna like you were in love with Anna."

Eddie's words hit me like a sledgehammer to the chest. My lungs seized in my throat. Tears burst from my eyes. I was embarrassed to cry in front of Eddie. I knew he'd tease me about it. I turned away from him and resisted wiping my eyes with my hands as that would be a dead give-away.

Eddie was quiet for several moments and then he said, "It's okay Bro. Anna was beautiful and brilliant and there will never be anyone to replace her. You've spent thirteen years grieving her loss. She would never have approved of this. Maybe it's time to put all that energy into loving someone again. I think you're telling yourself that person just might be Donna."

I knew Eddie was right. The conjoined personas of Anna and Donna in my reverie about last night's sexual encounter was probably telling me something. I knew that I was consciously evaluating my relationship with Donna but maybe I'd already subconsciously concluded that assessment. I still felt a reluctance to trust that assessment. We'd only had a few dates and my natural analytical tendencies were screaming at me. I hoped that I could reason with those tendencies. I was on a slow boat heading toward Donna and I would get there when I got there.

I gathered myself and wiped my eyes with the back of my hand. Eddie felt the tension and tried to change the subject. "Good news. I think I've found a place to rent short term and then I'm going to rent a place up the lake for the winter. There's no way I'm going back to the city after meeting Sylvia. I'm gonna stick around to see if there's any chance there."

I welcomed the chance to divert the conversation away from me. Eddie told me about how Sylvia had explained that she'd had a hysterectomy a couple years ago and she obviously couldn't have kids. He could tell that I already knew. He said, "I was about to suggest that she could adopt, but I got the sense that she either didn't want kids or she thought she was too old to start. I'm not hard over on kids so I was glad I hadn't said something to make her think I wanted kids and she didn't. I really like her Jack-O."

I was happy for him. He was on cloud-nine, at least for the moment. By Eddie's own admission, he had flitted from romance to romance. Some just ended like many romances do and others were ended by a transfer to some other Air Force base around the world. None came close to marriage. He was always envious of my relationship with Anna.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers