Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,332 Followers

They both settled down and got themselves back together again as Donna and I came back to the world. Donna got laughing as she felt cum drooling from her pussy and then we were all laughing. Sylvia took her neatly folded clothes off the counter and pulled them on and then dropped to her knees to suck Eddie's softening cock into her mouth and used her tongue to clean him up. I back away from Donna and cum dropped to the floor. She grabbed a wad of paper towels from the dispenser and shoved it between her legs. She sagged to the floor and turned and cleaned my cock off the same way Sylvia had cleaned Eddie's.

As we all got ourselves cleaned up and put back together again, Sylvia got laughing again and Donna hugged her and joined in her laughter. Eddie stuffed his soft cock back in his pants and gave me a high five. I intentionally missed his hand and he got laughing and turned on the faucet and washed his hands. I did the same after stuffing my cock back in my pants.

When we were all ready, I unlocked the door and was pulling it open just as a woman pushed on it from the other side. She staggered into the bathroom and her eyes went wide when she saw two men and two women standing near the door. We smiled and left leaving her staring at us as the door shut behind us. I wondered how long it would take her to figure out what we were doing in there. The closed space reeked of sex but it wasn't our problem.

When we made it back to our table our waiter was poised to renew his service. He gave me a thumbs up and came over to take our order. Sylvia got giggling. Her face was red from embarrassment because she knew that the waiter knew. How could he not know? We'd all disappeared toward the rest rooms for forty minutes. I doubt that he thought we were watching the ball game in the lounge. Regardless, Sylvia couldn't look up at the waiter for the rest of the evening. She talked to the menu to place her order. Donna got laughing at Sylvia's embarrassment.

The food was amazing. Eddie and I agreed that we should come back. Sylvia kept shaking her head and saying, "No. No. No." Donna got laughing so hard that Eddie and I joined her. Sylvia's face reddened even more. We declined dessert and Eddie and I split the bill. I paid for the Champagne separately.

We took a table in the piano-bar and ordered another round of drinks. Donna and Sylvia sat in cushioned chairs across the knee-high table from Eddie and I with their backs to the bar. It quickly became clear why they had maneuvered the seating that way. Neither of them was wearing panties and they were sitting with their legs spread as they pulled the hems of their dresses up higher until we could see their pussies. We made it a point to look and the girls got laughing at the exaggerated expressions on our faces.

We all agreed that we were wasting possibilities sitting there so we paid the bill and returned to the car. I had barely got out of the parking lot before I heard Eddie's zipper. I adjusted the rearview mirror so I could see Sylvia drop her head into his lap. She pushed her head down and Eddie mumbled, "Oh my God," as his head fell back against the headrest. Sylvia's head began bobbing up and down in Eddie's lap and his hands moved to the top of her head. Eddie was groaning non-stop and Sylvia was making that "AAAWWWKKK.. AWWKK," noise as she shoved her open mouth down his cock.

Donna turned in her seat to watch Sylvia sucking Eddie's cock. The fingers of her right hand went to her pussy and she leaned on the console and reached her left hand to my crotch and pulled down my zipper. Eddie heard my zipper and sat up and said, "Just don't kill us man. I doubt that heaven could be better than this." Sylvia giggled around Eddie's cock and he fell back against the headrest.

Donna pulled my cock from my pants and scooched up higher on the console and pushed her head down between my body and the steering wheel. I slowed down and started paying particular attention to the road as Donna's lips pushed down my shaft. I pressed my back into the driver's seat to give her more room and to prevent me from dropping my head back against the headrest and loose concentration on the road. Donna used her tongue and lips to work my cock.

I was sharing my concentration on the road with my view of Sylvia's head bobbing in Eddie's lap. Then Eddie pulled his head off the headrest and lifted his hips and exclaimed, "Fuck baby. Here I come." She didn't even slow down until Eddie had fired his many shots of cum into her mouth. She gagged once but didn't pull off. She gave no indication that she was swallowing, but she must have. When he was done, she pulled off his cock and sat up and looked at my face in the mirror as she ran her tongue around her lips and wiped her chin with her fingers and then stuffed them in her mouth.

Sylvia leaned forward and looked over the front seat to watch her sister sucking my cock. She said, "Suck that big cock baby sister." Donna got giggling and had to pull up off my cock and collect the wad of saliva that came with it. She smeared the saliva around my shaft and pushed back down again. Sylvia leaned in close to my ear and whispered, "Give her a big load Jack. She loves cum."

I slowed down further as my balls began to boil. I was so close and I wasn't trying to hold it back. It built higher as my muscles seized. I had to consciously pull my foot off the accelerator as my legs went stiff. Then I groaned hard and blew my load into Donna's mouth. She kept blowing me until my last salvo was deposited. My muscles relaxed and I could control the accelerator again. Donna held my spent cock with her lips and began lashing it with her tongue. She finally pulled back and said, "Yumm. She noticed Sylvia leaning over the seat watching and Donna stretched up and kissed her sister and pushed cum into her mouth. Sylvia accepted it willingly and then sat back and swallowed my load. She grinned at my reflection in the mirror.

Sylvia sat back and put her inside foot up on the seat and started strumming her fingers through her sex. She pulled one hand out and sucked her fingers into her mouth. Eddie moved his knees down to the floor and pushed his face between Sylvia's thighs. She spread them wide and then gasped and expelled the sudden surge of air in her lungs. Eddie had his head buried deep and I couldn't believe it when I heard him motor-boating Sylvia's pussy. Sylvia exploded in laughter but she held on to his head. He did it again and Sylvia burst out laughing again. Eddie pulled back and I could hear him laughing too. Then the laughing stopped and Sylvia was moaning from Eddie's attack on her clitoris and pussy. She had an incredibly sultry look on her face as she pushed her hips up at Eddie's face. Donna turned in her seat to watch. I had a good view in the rearview mirror.

Eddie continued slurping and sucking as he flicked his tongue all around her sex. Sylvia muttered, "Oh fuck. YES. I'm gonna cum again. OHHHHH JESSSSUUUUSSSS." She thrusted her hips at Eddie's face. The pace of the slurping and sucking noises increased. Sylvia's facial expression locked tightly in a grimace like she was in intense pain. She grabbed her tits through her dress. Her teeth were clenched tight and her hips pulsed strongly against Eddie's face.

It was neat to watch Sylvia's face morph from that grimace to one of pure serenity. She slowly settled back in her seat and Eddie pulled his face out of her sex and then kissed her clitoris and she surged forward as air exploded from her lungs again. Eddie sat back in his seat and I could see Sylvia's juices glistening on his face as we passed street-lights. I grinned at Donna and noticed that she was strumming her sex under her dress. She noticed me glancing at her and I said, "I guess I owe you one."

She grinned back at me and said, "I'll take what I can get, as often as I can get it." I turned onto her street and parked next to her BMW. I shut off the engine and other than the rapid ticking from the hot engine, it was completely quiet and no one moved. In stereo, Donna and Sylvia both said, "Can you come in for a night-cap?" I didn't need another drink, but I knew what 'night-cap' could be code for. I looked in the rearview mirror and Eddie's eyes were pleading with me to say "Yes." He obviously knew the code too. Eddie and I both responded with a simultaneous "Okay" and that got everyone laughing.

Sylvia and Donna both played the 'night-cap' ruse to the hilt and led us back to the study to the bar. Sylvia turned to Eddie and said, "What can I make for..." Eddie cut her off in mid-sentence as he circled his hands around her slim waist and pulled her to him. Their lips were all over each other in a frenzy. Their passion was leaking over to Donna and she looked at me with a sultry expression and without a word took my hand and led me out of the study and up the circular staircase to her bedroom. We didn't make it to the bed before we were all over each other in a frenzy of our own.

While still in a passionate embrace, Donna yanked open my belt and unzipped my pants. Before they hit the floor, Donna's hand was stroking my hard cock. My hands were all over her body as our lips searched. I found her neck and she moaned hard and pulled her head back. I nibbled on her ear for a moment and exhaled my passion and Donna moaned again. She was frantically trying to get her dress down her arms. When the flimsy material dropped, she was standing there completely naked except for her high-heels. The no panties, I already knew. I was surprised that I hadn't noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples were as hard as nails.

Still in our embrace, I tenderly caressed her tits while she continued jerking me off. We collapsed on the bed as we heard Sylvia and Eddie careening down the hall toward Sylvia's bedroom. They were obviously still entwined in passionate embrace. A door slammed and Donna was maneuvering her lips onto my erection again. She was breathing so hard that she could only take one cycle on my cock before she had to surface again to suck in oxygen. She was frantic and my cock hardened further. Between breathes, she mumbled, "Oh my God, I love your cock." She plunged down again and pulled back up and gasped for air.

I maneuvered her around so her sex was moving toward my face and then she got what I was trying to do and that made her even hotter. She pulled off my cock and swung one leg across my head and settled her pussy down on my face. She looked down between her dangling tits to watch my tongue push into her. Her head snapped back as her hips dropped. She immediately groaned out, "Oh Jesus." I couldn't breathe and I had to lift her hips up. I took a huge breath and she understood the issue. She went back to my cock and I was driving my hips up to meet her descent.

I heard Sylvia wailing and I realized that her bedroom must be right next door. I was too involved in my own ecstasy to pay much attention but the sounds of Eddie's and Sylvia's sex did add to the atmosphere. I was sure that our noises raised their passion too.

I drilled my tongue in Donna's pussy and flicked the tip on her Clitoris and I even gave her a rim-job even though she had previous indicated that she didn't do that. She groaned hard on my cock and pulled off all together as she screamed loud and long. I could feel the tension building in her and then she pulled back and screamed as she frantically began rocking and rolling her sex on my face. She flooded my face with her juices as she went silent and gasped. Then she held her breath for what seemed forever as her pussy pulsed on my tongue. When she started her descent, I flicked my tongue on her clitoris and her wail matched her sister's.

My hard cock was left on its own for too long and I flexed it hard. It slapped Donna in the face and brought her back to the moment. She giggled and grabbed it and her lips forced their way down my shaft. I groaned hard and gently lifted my hips. As fantastic as her mouth felt at that moment, I was thinking that I'd like to roll her over on her back and fuck the living daylights out of her.

I heard the constant "OH.. OH.. OH's" from Sylvia's room and I knew they were fucking. I flicked my tongue through Donna's pussy again and she came up off my cock in a groan. I took the opportunity to roll her off me and with her on her back with her head at the foot of the bed, I rolled up onto her. She was thrilled with this sudden turn of events and she tried to spread her legs, but my knees were outside her legs so she couldn't. Her hair was spread out across the bed and she looked like an Angel with that lascivious grin on her face as she looked up at me. I held my body weight off her with my arms between hers and her chest. She raised her arms above her head and grabbed the footboard as she lifted her hips up searching for my cock.

I bent down to gently kiss her. Her lips had much more passion. She was in heat and she sucked my lips to hers and her tongue probed my lips and ran along my teeth. My tongue joined hers as they entwined. Donna moaned into my mouth and when I pulled back, Donna followed my lips up and then she muttered, "Oh God Jack. Fuck me. Please fuck me." She tried to spread her legs again indicating that I should get between them, but I had other ideas.

I sat up and gazed down at her gorgeous face and body and pulled my raging hard cock down toward her sex. She watched me as she gasped for oxygen. She lifted her hips toward my cock and I guided the velvety crown, sloppy with saliva to the top of her sex and pushed it down over her clitoris and into her pussy. Her hips pulsed with the contact on her clitoris and then she let out a low pitched, demonic groan as I pushed inside her. With her legs pressed together, the sensation was different; for both of us. She moaned out, "Oh fuck, Jack. That's ... Oh my God. Yes. Yes. Right there. Oh Jesus. Yes." I rolled my hips to drive my cock in and out of her as I gazed down at her haloed face. Her eyes were shut and her mouth had formed an "O" as she moaned continuously as I plowed her depths.

I was distracted for a moment when Sylvia, next door, screamed into an orgasm and Eddie was right behind her with a loud, "UUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH." Even in her state of bliss, Donna smiled up at me when she heard Sylvia and Eddie. I flexed my cock hard to get her back with me and she groaned and flexed her vaginal muscles in response. She grinned at me and then her grin was gone and replaced by an odd expression as she ever so gently rolled into her orgasm. I watched in amazement as her head and torso seemed to levitate off the bed. Every muscle in her body clenched tight. I couldn't even begin to describe the look on her face. She definitely wasn't looking at me. It was like she was looking past me at God himself. She held her last gasping gulp of air in her lungs. Her torso suddenly dropped and her hips pushed up with enough force to lift me with them. I kept on fucking her even though she appeared to not notice.

Then her hips collapsed and she exhaled explosively and gasped another breath in and held it only for a moment and then expelled that too. Her eyes suddenly became aware of me and she let out a frighteningly loud scream and her pussy began clamping hard on my cock. She yelled out, "OH MY GOD. FUCK ME. HARD. GIVE IT ALL TO ME. NOW." I ramped up my pace and I was pummeling her. She grabbed my ass-cheeks and tried to force my hips to work faster. I'd never experienced anything like this before. She was gasping air in and out at a furious pace. She had a frantic look on her face and then I suddenly exploding cum up my shaft.

Donna felt it coming and her torso lifted again, dragging her head with it. She screamed again, "YES. YES. OH MY GOD. YES." She yanked my hips up and down until I had expelled my last shot. Her pussy continued to clench as she continued to suck air into her lungs. With my cock still imbedded in her, I gazed down at my angel as she grinned up at me and said, "Oh my ggaawwdd. What an incredible fuck. It was like I'd come out of my body to watch. Amazing."

I leaned down and kissed her frantically searching lips and then said, "I've never seen anything like that." I chuckled as a thought came into my mind, 'Donna had left the building.' I kissed my way down to her neck, which elicited another groan, and then down to her tits. They were flattened on her chest and her nipples were amazingly hard. I flicked my tongue around each of them and Donna responded by pushing her hips up at me again. She giggled as she felt my semi-hard cock still in her.

Suddenly, the bedroom door flew open and a naked Sylvia ran in and leaped onto the bed. She said, "Jesus Donna, are you alright. I heard that scream and thought Jack was killing you."

Donna looked over at Sylvia and giggled before she said, "I don't know Sylvi. I might have died. It was the most incredible experience of my life." She flexed her vaginal muscles and I let out another groan. Donna giggled and flexed again. This time I flexed back and she let out a groan. Sylvia had an odd expression as she looked at Donna and then at me.

Sylvia looked back down at Donna and said, "Do you mind if I join you guys?"

Donna said, "You didn't get enough from Eddie? It sure sounded like it from here."

"He was great. I had a huge orgasm and his cock was great but he fell asleep right after he came. I had other plans for him." She put on a fake frown and stuck out her lower lip for emphasis.

Donna looked from Sylvia's frowning face to me and said, "Do you have anything left for Sylvi?"

Frankly, I had no clue if I could go another round with Sylvia but I was sure that with these two gorgeous women working on me, I could get my cock back up again. Just Donna's flexing pussy was keeping me semi-erect. I pulled my hips back and Donna groaned hard as my cock exited her vagina. A flood of cum and juices followed me out. She shoved her hand down to stem the flow. She inched her way out from under me and ran to her bathroom and came right back with a towel between her legs. Donna climbed up on the bed and sat cross-legged, Indian style and watched her sister, on hands and knees, furiously sucking my cock back up to full-size.

Donna and I looked at each other. She smiled which gave me permission to do the same. Donna was totally content with sharing me with Sylvia. They had an odd relationship. Donna, the younger sister, was the adult in their relationship and she was the giver. Sylvia, the elder, was needy and she was a taker. She outwardly projected confidence but she actually had very little. Donna projected very little confidence, yet she had a lot. I knew that Donna felt sorry for Sylvia's situation and was ever mindful of Sylvia's needs.

When Sylvia had me up to full size, she pulled back and went to her back beside Donna with her legs together like Donna's had been and said, "Fuck me like you fucked my baby sister." Donna smirked at me. She hated to be referred to as 'baby sister'. I looked to Donna for permission and she nodded at me. I moved over Sylvia with my knees outside her thighs. Sylvia had an ear to ear grin as she watched me get into position above her. The first thing I noticed was that this was going to be 'Fuck'. This wasn't spontaneous like it had been with Donna. There was no passion. Donna had been smoldering in passion.

As I pushed my hard cock into Sylvia's pussy to a long groan that stopped when I hit her depth, I realized that Donna's experience was not going to be duplicated by Sylvia. I know that's what Sylvia wanted. Donna's experience was driven by Donna's passion. I was a tool. I could give that tool to Sylvia but she would do something completely different with it. I fucked Sylvia the exact same way that I'd fucked Donna and Sylvia was getting into it but I could tell that she was disappointed that it wasn't the same. I'd forgotten, over the years, that Anna sometimes liked to just fuck, but she was in her glory when we made love. I think it's a lesser difference for guys, but I knew the difference. I was experiencing that difference right now as I fucked Sylvia into two orgasms before my balls released another load of cum into her clenching pussy. We were both gasping for air as Donna watched with a smile on her face. Her fingers had worked between the towel and her sex and she was fingering her clitoris. The smile evaporated and she groaned into her own self-induced orgasm. The groan grew into a high-pitched wheeze as she tensed. Her free hand went to her tits and worked her hard nipples. Sylvia watched Donna's orgasm roll through her. She grinned up at me as her own clenches began to dissipate.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,332 Followers