Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 12

Story Info
Donna moves in with Jack and becomes infatuated with Priya.
16.5k words
4.77
13.1k
19

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,324 Followers

Donna and I crawled into my bed and I kissed and fondled her body. I didn't plan on having sex. I just wanted to explore her body and I started with her on her stomach. She pushed her arms under her face and I noticed her side-boob pressed out from under her. I lightly caressed the soft, white, exposed skin surrounded by her nice tan. She shuddered as I ran my fingertips over them and down her sides. She moaned softly and lifted her ass in an autonomous response. I got up on my knees on her right side and bent over her. Her sun-streaked light brown hair fell across her face and I pulled it aside and kissed her ear lobe and she trembled and moaned again. I moved my lips to her neck and kissed her again and she moaned harder. She muttered, "You're going to get me going again and then you'll be in trouble, mister." I chuckled and kissed her in the middle of her neck on her spine and ran my fingers over her shoulders and along her side-boob to her waist. She shuddered again and emitted a long, "mmmmmm." I kissed each shoulder and whispered, "I love you, Donna." She "mmmm'd" again and I could see her smile through her hair.

I kissed my way down her spine and found her indentation at the base of her spine before her buttocks rose up the slope. She giggled and muttered, "That tickles." I flicked my tongue on the indentation as I lightly ran my fingertips over her hips. She trembled and rocked her body from side to side to get me to stop teasing her. I moved my self down the bed and sat on her calves. I wet my right index finger in my mouth and ran it down her butt crack and rimmed her anus.

She groaned and pushed her ass up again. Whether her response was involuntary or not, I couldn't tell. I pushed the tip of my finger into her anus and she pushed her ass up again and moaned. I pulled my finger out and bent down and pushed my tongue to her rosebud and flicked it around the puckered skin. Donna was suddenly breathing hard. With her legs closed, I couldn't see her pussy but I knew where it was. Then she showed it to me by arching her back at her waist and lifted her ass as high as she could. I pushed my tongue off her rosebud and into her pussy. Her head lifted off her arms and her mouth opened in a silent scream.

I pulled my tongue back after I tried to tongue her clitoris but couldn't reach it. I hadn't planned on this but my cock was as hard as granite and I pushed my knees up the outside of her knees and leaned forward as I guided my cock to the top of her thighs, where her butt-cheeks started to rise up off her thighs. Donna knew what I was thinking and she pushed her ass up again and grabbed a pillow and shoved it under her hips. I lifted myself a little higher and pushed the knob into her pussy. She was soaking wet and ready for me as she groaned all the air from her lungs and heaved air back in again. She held her breath as I pushed as far into her as I could. In this position, I didn't worry about going to far. She muttered, "Oh my God, Baby. You've got me so high already, fuck me. Oh God, fuck me." She started rocking her hips on the pillow under her. I joined her motion and her head dropped back on her arms as she gritted her teeth and pushed the trapped air in her lungs through them.

I was fucking her in a smooth, rhythmic motion for a few minutes when suddenly, Donna went spastic. She yelled, "I'm cummmmminngggg. There were no tightening muscles to indicate that her orgasm was approaching. It was just there. Her pussy was clenching hard on my cock and she pulled my orgasm out of me and she started screaming when I launched my first salvo. She groaned through the rest. After my last shot, she was still clenching on my cock. Her entire body pulsed with each clench.

I bent down and put my lips on hers and we kissed passionately. As my hips dropped down on the apex of her raised butt-cheeks, my softening cock pulled back from her pussy and she groaned through our kiss. I rolled off and pulled her with me. She eagerly rolled with me and then rolled up on top of me. She came up on her elbows planted on my chest and grinned down at me. At that moment, I was struck by her beauty, even with her makeup smeared on her face. She bent and kissed me and whispered, "I love you, Jack. I think I've love you for a long time." When her vaginal spasms stopped, she pushed herself up and said, "I've got to get home and tell Sylvia. She'll really be pissed if she's the last person in town to hear the news."

We showered after checking on Eddie. He was still sound asleep sitting on the sofa. We left him there and Donna dressed in the clothes she had worn last night except for her shoes. She carried those. I dressed in jeans and a cotton long-sleeve shirt and sneakers.

When I pulled into her driveway, Donna threw open her door before I could get the transmission into Park. She hurried up the walkway and threw her shoulder against the heavy front door and burst inside. I was coming up the walkway and I could hear Donna yelling for Sylvia. I walked into the foyer just as Sylvia came thundering down the staircase. Donna met her halfway and threw her arms around a confused Sylvia who was trying to hold Donna back as she tried to read her facial expression.

Sylvia gave up trying to guess what was going on and she relented to Donna's attempts to hug her. Sylvia looked over Donna's shoulder at me and mouthed the words, "What's going on?" I just smiled. Sylvia continued down the staircase bringing Donna with her. At the bottom, Sylvia pushed herself away from Donna's clutches and said, "What's going on? What's happened?"

Donna was gasping for air and she couldn't gather enough to talk. So, she just held up her left hand. The grin that formed on Sylvia's face was huge. She grabbed Donna and hugged her as both of them jumped up and down like two little girls who'd just got the one Christmas present that they'd prayed for Santa to bring them. I watched them from the doorway with a huge grin on my face.

Sylvia pulled herself away from Donna and with a loud screech, sprinted across the foyer and leaped up into my arms. I caught her as she rained kisses down on my face. Donna watched from the bottom of the stairs with a grin on her face and then she walked to me and joined our reverie. We all hugged and kissed for a while until Sylvia pulled herself away and said, "Oh my God, we have to celebrate." She ran off toward the kitchen and returned with a dark green bottle of Champagne. She handed it to me and said, "We've been saving this for a special occasion and I can't think of a more special occasion than this." I turned the bottle and read the label.

I'm not a wine connoisseur by any stretch of the imagination but I recognized the label. It read, 'Dom Pérignon Millesime Ultim Villar' across the top of the shield shaped label and then 'Champagne and Dom Pérignon and Vintage 2006' in the middle of the label. A small star over the word 'Brut' was at the bottom. I had purchased the exact same bottle of an earlier vintage to celebrate the night I had asked Anna to marry me. This was too much of a coincidence and I whispered to myself. 'I love you Anna. I always will.' I glanced around the room to see if Anna might make an appearance. I'd felt her presence before and always looked to see. I felt her presence then but I didn't see anything.

Donna saw the grin on my face disappear and her grin disappeared too as she asked, "What's wrong Jack?"

I shook it off and held up the bottle and smiled as I said, "It's a little early to start drinking, but, this is the best." I twisted the wire and removed the cage and eased out the rounded, blunt ended cork with a loud pop that sounded like a gun-shot. We went into the study and Sylvia pulled out three champagne flutes. We toasted and kept on toasting until the bottle was empty. Donna and Sylvia were buzzed and giddy as they laughed over the increasingly stupid toasts. Sylvia couldn't get enough of the engagement ring and she kept holding Donna's hand up to look at it.

Donna cuddled up to me and in an inebriated slur of words said, "Can I pack a bag and stay at your house for a few days?" I grinned and kissed her and then nodded. She was so funny when she was buzzed. She staggered out of the study toward the staircase. Sylvia went and helped her up the stairs. As I watched from the foyer, I wasn't sure who was helping who or who was going to bring the other down. They were both laughing as they made it to the first landing and then braced themselves before going on. I went back in the study and sat down and waited.

Twenty minutes later, I heard a suitcase thumping down the stairs. I went up the curved part of the staircase to the landing and carried her suitcase the rest of the way to the foyer. Donna and Sylvia both appeared to be sober as they hugged and kissed each other. Donna had changed into a pair of tight, hip-hugger jeans with high heels and a tight tee shirt that caused my dick to harden. I had to make an adjustment in my pants and Sylvia caught me, just like she always did.

I drove my car home, followed by Donna in her BMW 650iC. She appeared sober but I doubted she'd pass a sobriety test if she was stopped by the Police. I had hoped that she wouldn't go in to work at the Inn Restaurant tonight but she wanted to. I pulled into my garage and Donna parked in the driveway beside Eddie's car.

The afternoon turned off hot for this late in August and Donna came out of my bedroom wearing a skimpy little thong bikini. We lay out in the sun on lounge chairs and we were perspiring so bad that we decided to go swimming. I took a foam float for us to hold onto. We talked and kissed across the float and then Donna asked the question that I could tell she'd wanted to ask since this morning. "When do you think your neighbor, Priya is it, will show up?"

I chuckled and said, "I thought you might be wondering about that. Given that she said she was going to lock herself in her room with her dildo and the fact that there was no way she couldn't hear all the moaning and groaning from the girls, downstairs; I'd say that she'll probably show up tonight at some point. You said that you wanted to be there. Right?"

Donna had a lascivious grin on her face as she held herself to the edge of the float. I could see that her nipples had gotten hard and pushed against the flimsy material of her bikini top. "She'll see my car and know that you have company. She won't come."

I smiled and said, "She can't see my driveway from her house and she always comes across our yards and up to my deck. Besides, you said you were going to work tonight so your car won't be here anyway."

"I'll skip the cleanup after closing and I should be home by ten-thirty," she said.

I smiled at her and said, "You've got this all planned out don't you. This is important, huh?"

Donna had an embarrassed expression wash across her face. She said. "I guess. She so beautiful. So erotic. I get wet when I think of that video of you and her. I'm getting wet now, talking about it." One arm slid off the foam float and it was obvious that she pushed her hand into her thong bottom. Then her mouth opened with a moan as her eyes pinched shut. The surface of the water by her bicep was rippling as she began diddling herself.

I said, "I've got something over here that just might be better than your fingers." The rippling water stopped and she pulled her arm back up to the float. She opened her eyes and grinned at me. She pushed herself under the surface and the next thing I knew she pulled my bathing suit down and then there was a burst of bubbles on the surface and I felt her lips push onto my hard cock. She pushed down once and then pulled off and quickly came to the surface and gasped in a lungful of air.

I laughed and she groaned out, "That's harder to do than I thought it would be." She reached down under the water and grabbed my cock and started jerking on it. She took a dozen or so stroked and then pulled it to her sex as she pulled the tiny triangle of material to the side. She was breathing hard already and when I grabbed her hips and pulled her on, she groaned hard and way louder than she intended said, "Oh fuck. Yes." She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me in to her depth. She gritted her teeth as I started thrusting my hips at her. She muttered, "Oh fuck. Yeah. That's way better than my fingers." The water was washing away her lubrication and that interrupted our enjoyment and I had to slow way down and push gently into her.

Donna had the orgasm that she desperately needed and that was my only goal. I was concentrating so much on not allowing the friction to hurt her that my orgasm was washed away along with her lubrication. I lifted her higher in the water and she put her elbows back behind her on the float. I lifted her bikini top off her tits and kissed her fleshy globes and then sucked on both of her nipples as I eased my cock from her. She didn't want me to come out of her and she yanked me back in with her legs and groaned hard from the friction in her unlubricated pussy. She released me from her legs and I eased back out again. I pulled her bikini top back in place and we swam to the shoreline. She stood up in the shallow water and pulled her thong back in place while I pulled my suit back up.

Donna was shivering as we returned to the deck and she sprawled out on the lounge chair again. I went to the plastic box that I kept deck gear in and pulled out a beach towel and knelt beside her and dried her legs before vigorously drying between her thighs as she got laughing. I dried her arms and then laid the towel on her chest and began rubbing her tits with the towel. She laughed again and then said, "Watch it buster. You have no idea what your messing with."

I laughed too and said, "I'm beginning to." I leaned down over her and kissed her and she latched her arms around my neck and kissed me back with considerable passion.

The slider opened and Eddie appeared. He said, "Jesus guys. Get a room." He chuckled and continued, "Oh wait. You have a room." He handed me a beer, which I gratefully accepted. Eddie asked Donna if she'd like a beer and surprisingly, she said, 'yes'. Eddie handed her his unopened beer and retreated back through the slider and returned with another beer.

I don't know if Divi and her friends had waited until Donna and I were out of the water, but as soon as we settled down on the deck again, they all came out dressed in their bikinis and one-piece bathing suits and ran down Priya's dock and dove into the water. More than one of them came up to the surface hooting about how cold the water was. Donna sat up to see the girls and then said, "Do you have binoculars?" Eddie spit beer across the deck and coughed and gagged.

Eddie sarcastically said, "Yeah Jack. Do you have binoculars?" I got up and retrieved a pair from the plastic deck box. Donna grabbed them and brought them to her eyes and adjusted the focus.

She watched for several seconds and without taking the binoculars from her eyes said, "Yep. They're very attractive girls. She dropped the binoculars and turned to Eddie and said, "Do you have a favorite? One that really turns you on?"

I wasn't surprised when Eddie said, "Divi, I guess. I love her tits and her ass and eyes are to die for."

Donna looked through the binoculars again and said, "She is beautiful, isn't she? Just like her mother."

As soon as she said that, Eddie looked over at me and whispered, "How does she know what Priya looks like? Have they ever met?" I just shrugged my shoulders and held out my hands indicating that I didn't have a clue. I took a sip off my beer and Eddie went back to his.

I watched Divi and her friends too. Divi never looked over at my deck once. It was obvious that she was still pissed at me. I thought, 'First Priya is pissed at me and Divi was always finding her way into my bed and now Priya seems interested again and Divi is pissed at me. Go figure.' I preferred that Donna not know about Divi and I, but I knew keeping secrets from her would be beyond difficult. She was smart and intuitive. It would probably be best to just fess-up.

Later that afternoon, Donna dressed for work and drove off in her car. Eddie came downstairs soon after, dressed to go out. He said, "Since Sylvia is alone, I'm going to go 'visit' her. He used finger quotes when he said 'visit'. I didn't expect to see him until tomorrow.

I thoroughly enjoyed the alone time after he left. I sat on the deck and read and napped like I used to do but hadn't had the chance in a while. Jacob was next door working on dock maintenance. I missed seeing Ashley but she was apparently gone for good. I sat for a while watching him work and wondered what his next girlfriend would be like. With his money, he was always swimming in babes. Several cars from Priya's drove past. I could hear the tires popping on the gravel as they drove past. They must have been Divi's friends leaving. From Eddie's account, the party must have been a success. Divi would be leaving in a couple days for college. I was happy for her starting the next phase of her life. I would miss her. I hoped that Priya would be okay alone. I knew she'd miss Divi more than me.

It was getting dark earlier and I ran out of light to read. It was getting much cooler in the evenings too. I went inside and turned on the ballgame. The Red Sox were leading in the second inning. I made a bowl of popcorn and sat down to watch. In the background, the crowd at Fenway Park was chanting, "Yankees Suck. Yankees Suck". I chuckled because they weren't even playing the Yankees. Like most New Englanders, I hated the Yankees with a passion and to have a ten-game lead over them this late in the season was a joy. Still, I remember the often told stories of the 1978 season, two years before I was born, when the Red Sox led the Yankees by fourteen games in mid-July and then lost to them on a Bucky-freakin-Dent home run in a game playoff at Fenway Park. My Uncle always called him 'Bucky-Freakin-Dent' until the day he died. The rest of New England referred to him as 'Bucky-Fucking-Dent'. My Uncle wasn't much for swearing. In my mind, I joined the crowd's chant.

The game ended a little after ten o'clock and I turned off the TV and got into bed. Donna would be home soon and I lay there with my hands behind my head in the dark thinking about her obsession with Priya. She had only seen her on Jacob's video. My dick hardened as I anticipated Donna and Priya together. I was sure it would happen tonight.

I heard the soft crunch of tires on the gravel driveway and then a door open and shut. When Donna appeared in the doorway from the bedroom to the bathroom, she was breathing hard like she'd run home from the Restaurant. I sat up in bed and said, "Are you okay?"

She frantically stripped naked and went straight for my cock. When she got her hands on it, she muttered, "Oh thank God. It's hard already. She swung her right leg across my hips and guided the glans to her sopping wet pussy and without hesitation, pushed herself down the shaft to her depth and immediately started fucking me. I had my hands on her thighs as she lifted herself and dropped. She took my hands in hers and lifted them to her tits and I began fondling her nipples. She groaned hard. I couldn't see her face but I could see her form backlit from the night light in the bathroom behind her. "Oh fuck Baby, I'm so horny." Twenty seconds later she groaned out, "Yes. Yes. I'm cumming. Oh God, I needed this." She was frantically thrusting herself up and down my cock, and when she was done, she pulled off and flopped over to her side of the bed gasping for air. It hadn't taken her more than a minute to get herself off. She must have been frigging herself all the way home.

When she could hold enough air to speak, she said, "Oh my God Jack. I could barely finish my shift. Damn, I hope Priya shows up tonight."

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,324 Followers