Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled over to her and kissed her and she kissed me back. I said, "You're obsessed with Priya and you have never met her or even seen her other than on that video this morning. She may not even be interested in having sex with you. She has exhibited some interest with girl on girl sex but I don't know how she'll react to you."

Donna pushed her lips back to mine and then said, "I'll take my chances. If she's not then I'll get over it." She kissed me again and continued, "So, what's the plan? What's the best way to do this?"

I thought for a moment and then said, "She'll come in through the living room slider and slide in under the covers on your side closest to the living room door. She'll assume that I'm asleep and go for my cock and then it's game time." She giggled at my sports reference. She wrapped her fingers around my sticky, wet semi-erect dick and squeezed.

Donna said, "Where should I be? In the middle? On your other side?"

I thought about it a moment assessing what Priya's reaction would be to Donna's presence. "I'll be where she expects me to be and then you can join in whenever you think its right. Priya will be shocked by your presence, but I'm sure you can 'sesuade' her. She giggled at my joining of the two words 'seduce' and 'persuade'.

Donna sat up to get into position on my left side, away from the living room door. She threw her right leg across my hips again and giggled as she dragged my glans through her sex and shuddered as it dragged over her clitoris. She continued over me and cuddled up close. There was no way to be sure when, or even if, Priya would appear.

Donna rolled away from me and propped my e-reader against the digital clock to block the illumination. She didn't want Priya to see her too soon. She rolled back and cuddled up and kissed me good-night. I had positioned myself in the middle of the king size bed to make room for both of them.

In spite of the anticipation, I fell asleep. I don't know for how long though. I was awakened by a tapping on my left shoulder. As I came to consciousness, Donna whispered, "The slider just opened." I heard it slide shut as Donna gripped my cock and started jerking me off to get me hard for Priya. It didn't take but a second or two before I was tenting the covers. Donna wanted to see Priya coming in but there was no illumination at all. She ducked under the covers and continued jerking on my hard cock. I had to push her hands off.

I felt movement on the edge of the bed and then the bed sagged from a new weight. I suddenly had a thought, 'What if this is Divi and not Priya.' My cock surged even harder at the prospect. Donna pulled her face to my bicep and peaked out. It was too dark to see anything. I was tingling with anticipation. I knew Donna was too. I felt a presence beside me and then a hand touched my shoulder and at the same time lips touched mine. I felt the covers lift and someone moved under them and moved down my body. I kissed the lips on mine and felt a hand moving down my chest to my stomach. With the hand still on my stomach I felt a hand grip my hard cock and lips pushed on. My sleep fogged brain processed the conflicting information of lips on mine and lips on my cock at the same time.

I hadn't even considered the reality. Both Priya and Divi were in my bed on one side and Donna was on my other anxiously waiting to reveal her presence. Donna could obviously hear the lips kissing and then she must have heard the "AAAWWKK AWWWKK and the slurping of a mouth on my cock at the same time.

Suddenly, the light on the nightstand came on and Divi pulled her lips off mine and squinted her eyes from the bright light. I wished that I had a picture of the shocked look on Divi's face when she saw a naked Donna sitting beside me. Donna had the biggest grin on her face, but it was clear that at first Donna thought the woman on my lips was Priya. They look so much alike. Then she looked down at the humped up covers over my lap bobbing up and down in synch with the slurping noises. She looked down at my face and said, "Holy shit. Both of them?" I looked at her searching for a hint of her reaction. She grinned and I nodded.

Donna threw the covers down off both of us and revealed Priya sucking furiously on my cock. She squinted from the light and then pulled off and quickly moved back away from Donna and said, "Oh fuck." She looked from Donna to me and back to Donna. No one had said a word until Priya said, "Divi, honey. Uummm, we should go."

Donna said, "Don't go. I've been waiting to meet you. You're even more beautiful in person." She looked at Divi who was groaning as I molested her tits and continued, "You must be Divi. I'm glad to meet you," as she stuck out her hand. Divi was in shock and didn't respond. Priya just watched Donna. She was in shock too.

After Divi gingerly shook Donna's offered hand, Donna followed it back and sucked one of Divi's nipples to her lips. Divi groaned and wrapped her arm around Donna's head to hold her there. Priya took a few more moments to gather herself and then she said, "You must be the fiancée." That was my cue to introduce everyone. Donna nodded quickly to Priya and then pushed herself across my body and pushed Divi down on the bed and straddled her hips as she renewed her attack on Divi's tits. Priya watched Divi and Donna grinding their pubic mounds on each other. I flexed my hard cock and caught Priya's attention. She looked from the lesbian sex beside me to my face and then down to my bobbing cock. She grinned and curled her fingers around my shaft and held it in place as she bent back down and buried my cock in her throat. Donna noticed my groan and turned to watch Priya deep throating my cock. She grinned at me and bent down and attacked Divi's torpedo tits again. Divi muttered, "Oh fuck. Yes."

Priya didn't suck on my cock for long. She just wanted to get it as hard as possible before she threw her legs across my lap and guided me to her pussy. I could see that her glistening sex was soaking wet and Donna's presence seemed to raise her libido even higher. It didn't take any more than ten full depth thrusts and Priya was screaming into a powerful orgasm. She grabbed her own tits and twisted her nipples much harder than I would ever do. I reached for her hips to hold her as she thrashed everywhere.

Divi pushed her hands between her and Donna and started working both pussies. Donna groaned hard when Divi's fingers found her clitoris. Donna shifted her grinding motion to Divi's fingers and I wasn't surprised to see Donna explode into her own orgasm. She was so turned on by the prospects of this night. I wasn't surprised either by Donna's penchant for lesbian sex. I had seen her with Sylvia a few times. They probably grew up on lesbian sex but there was no denying either of their desires for cock either.

The combined actions of Priya fucking my cock through her orgasm and the watching Donna and Divi getting each other off to my right, pulled me over the top of my orgasm and I let out a demonic groan as I muttered, "Oh my fucking gawwdd." Donna looked down at me and then turned back to Priya. They smiled at each other and Donna leaned back and Priya leaned forward and they kissed with considerable passion. Then Divi had her turn as she moaned, "OOOOOHHHHH gggawwwddd Donnnnnaaaaa. I'm cummminnnnggggg." She was thrusting her hips up so hard that she was lifting Donna up with them. Donna rode Divi's thrusting hips like she was riding a bronco as she continued her passionate kiss with Priya.

Things slowed down for a while after everyone had throbbed through their orgasms but no one was done by a long shot. Both Divi and Donna wanted my cock and they both went to work, side by side, sucking my cock back up to full size. Priya moved around them and threw her leg across my chest and pushed her wet pussy to my lips. I was glad to accommodate her. She leaned forward and grabbed the headboard as she rocked her hips on my face. I was looking straight up at her tits and I couldn't help but grab them and gently knead her soft flesh. She grinned down at me when she noticed me looking up at her.

My cock had reached maximum dimensions a while back but Donna and Divi seemed to be in a competition to see which could outdo the other. If I was the judge, I was the only winner. Both had incredible skills.

Donna said, "You go Divi. You're the guest here."

Divi objected, saying, "No. You go. It belongs to you." I was just hoping someone would go. Donna finally threw her leg across my hips and sat down as she guided my cock into her pussy. I couldn't see her reaction but I heard it, "Oh my gggaaawwddd, Baby. You're incredibly hard. You're going to split me in two." She groaned hard as she lowered her body on it. Then she moaned non-stop as she began her cowgirl fucking motion.

Never to be left out, Divi stepped over my stomach and sat down on my stomach, between her mother and Donna, facing Donna. She bent down and sucked on Donna's tits, going back and forth from one to the other. Donna's constant moaning changed in pitch and became shriller from Divi's attack. Donna ran her fingers over Divi's tits and gently manipulated her nipples. Donna moaned out, "Fuck Divi, I love your tits." I had to chuckle into Priya's sex because I absolutely loved Priya's and Divi's tits too.

I worked Priya's pussy and clitoris but I couldn't reach her anus, so Priya pushed back from the headboard and leaned her back against Divi's back and rolled her hips forward to provide access to her anus. I greedily rimmed her rosebud and Priya reacted with spastic throbs and yelled out, "Oh fuck, yeah. Right there."

Donna kept her same pace on my cock even as she bent further forward and sucked Divi's right nipple to her lips as she reached around Divi and Priya and wrapped her hands over Priya's tits and began fondling them. This combined access to mother's and daughter's matching torpedo tits pulled Donna over the top to another orgasm and she was forced to abandon both sets of tits and sit up straight which gave Divi the opportunity to attack Donna's tits. Donna's groans as she started her orgasm changed to, "Oh my God. Yes. Yes," when Divi began sucking on her nipples.

I was so consumed by getting Priya off with my tongue that I kind of forgot about my cock in Donna's pussy. Her clenching brought me back to her and I began thrusting my hips up into her to aid her climax. Donna's body was pulsing hard and before she had finished, she fell off to the side of the bed and curled up into a fetal position, chanting, "Oh my God. Oh my God."

Divi saw my cock exit Donna's pussy and slap back toward her and she didn't waste a moment as she grabbed it and slid herself forward and pushed my sloppy, wet cock into her pussy. She groaned hard as she pushed herself down my shaft. She knew her depth by then and she immediately started thrusting her hips forward and back. The sensation of her tight teenaged pussy on my cock was amazing and I flexed my cock hard in her. She muttered, "Oh fuck," from the additional hardness.

Priya's body began to tense as she thrust her hips on my face. Vaginal juices seemed to pour out of her as her constant moan began to increase in pitch and when her climax smashed into her, she was screaming. My tongue had been tiring but I renewed my efforts and drilled her pussy and clitoris to drive her through her orgasm. She grabbed my hair and yanked me up into her sex. It hurt like hell but it wasn't the first time and would likely not be the last.

Priya throbbed on my face as I slurped up her juices as best I could and then she collapsed back against Divi's back and then rolled off to the same side Donna was on. I went to work on Divi as I sat up and reached for her tits. I pulled her back down so her back was lying on my chest. She continued to rock her hips like before but with the new position, she just pulled herself off my cock. She frantically reached down and pushed me back in. The action was now mine and I held her hips in place as I began rocking mine up and down. Her head was on my chest and I looked down between her tits to watch my cock push in and out of her. She lifted her head to see too and tried to get her hips in the action again with the same results. Before she could get her hand on it again to push back in, Donna moved in and sucked it into her mouth. Divi dropped her head back to my chest and groaned, "Oh Jesus. I'm so close." She continued rocking her hips like she was fucking me and her fingers shoved inside to replace my cock.

Donna only took a few cycles up and down my shaft before she guided it back to Divi's pussy, displacing her fingers. Divi's fingers then wrapped over my balls and exposed shaft to prevent it from coming out again. Divi had proclaimed that she was close and so was I, so I ramped up the pace and moments later, Divi clutched my tightening balls and yelled out, "Oh God, Yes. I'm cumming. Cum with me."

As the pressure built, I began a long, extended groan, "YYUUNNNNGGGAAAHHHH," and Divi's body went spastic and I had to hold her with my arms across her chest. She was screaming as her hips flew everywhere. She came off my spurting cock and cum flew high in the air and landed on her tits and face and I kept right on cumming. Salvo after salvo arched through the air. I thought I'd never stop. She was covered from hairline to pubic hair with cum. My arms, that had been holding her in place, were covered. As the shots got less powerful, Donna pushed my pulsing cock into her mouth and took the rest and then swallowed. She drilled her tongue into the eye and slurped her tongue around my shaft to clean it off and then she popped her lips off as she giggled.

I looked down along Divi's still pulsing body to see Donna grinning at me. Then, suddenly, her grin disappeared as I saw Priya pushing her face into Donna's sex. Donna went straight to her back and started groaning from Priya's attack. Divi's body slowed and she sat up to watch her mother and Donna. She was rolling her fingertips through her sex and then she rolled off my body and immediately pushed her lips to Priya's pussy. Priya groaned into Donna's pussy. I got out of the way.

As if moving my body created a vacuum, Donna moved into my space and pulled Divi's pussy to her lips. I was watching a three-way lesbian daisy-chain and it was fucking hot. It didn't take long before I was up again and I slowly jerked myself off. All three of them were in constant moans like I hadn't heard other than on porno movies. That thought brought me back to the fact that there was a camera in the ceiling fan recording all of this for Jacob's enjoyment. Donna either forgot or didn't care. Neither Divi or Priya were aware of the cameras in her house or here.

Donna's hand moved out of Divi's sex and grabbed my hard cock displacing my hand. She was gasping for air as she pulled back from Divi and made a space for me to join in the daisy-chain. She pulled me in and clamped her lips on my cock as I pushed my lips to Divi's sex and drilled my tongue into her tight pussy. The groans got louder.

As each of us burst into another orgasm, the daisy-chain disintegrated and we were just lying there gasping for air. My chest was heaving up and down as I lay sprawled on my back. Donna had enough energy to push herself up beside me with her head on my hip. My flaccid cock laid only an inch or two from Donna's lips. Priya and Divi had pulled themselves up beside each other too, but their faces were in the other's crotch. Our positions were conducive to beginning again as soon as we had recovered. I had no idea what time it was with the digital clock face obscured by my e-reader. I didn't really care.

I laid back trying to get my breathing under control while I ran my fingers through Donna's hair. She 'cooed' as she ran her fingernails over my scrotum. Divi and Priya were doing something to each other as random, contented, "Mmmmmmms" came from both of them.

I must have nodded off and when I came awake, Donna still had her head on my left hip but Divi had her head on my right hip and Divi was on her knees and elbows between my legs. I looked up from my pillow and they were all grinning at me. Priya had my cock in her hands, ever so gently stroking it back up to hard again. Donna said, "Just lay back and enjoy the ride."

Divi giggled and added, "Brace yourself though, because it's going to be a wild ride." Donna and Priya giggled and Priya gripped my cock harder and increased the pace of her hand job. Then Priya aimed my cock at Donna and she leaned over and kissed Priya before pushing her lips down my shaft as she looked into my eyes. I groaned and Priya and Divi giggled at my response.

Donna took a suction as her cheeks caved in as she pulled back and blew out when she pushed down. Priya and Divi were watching Donna and then they looked at each other and smiled as if they were giving their approval of the job Donna was doing. Donna pulled her lips up over my glans and licked her way down the underside and sucked on my balls, all the while smiling at me.

Donna passed my cock to Priya and she pushed down my shaft pushing the glans into her throat. I groaned hard and Donna grinned at me. Divi tired of waiting her turn and she lowered her face and sucked on my testicle closest to her. Donna took Divi's cue and did the same on her side. Priya was dropping her lips so far down my shaft that she was colliding with Divi's and Donna's faces. They didn't care and continued to suck on my balls. I dropped my head back to the pillow and groaned loudly. I lifted my face again and watched Priya's tits hanging and swinging forward and back as she deep throated me. At that moment I was thinking, 'No guy in history has ever got a blowjob from three more beautiful women at the same time.'

Priya pulled all the way up my shaft and slurped the saliva before pulling off my glans. She aimed my cock at Divi and she eagerly released my testicle and pushed her lips over my glans and locked her lips there as she started a counter-rotating double hand job as she pushed her lips on and off the glans. She grinned at me as she dragged her teeth across the velvety crown. My mouth fell open as a long loud groan escaped from my throat. Even with my testicle in Donna's mouth, she giggled. Priya bent down face to face with Donna and Donna released my balls and they were immediately in a lip-lock. Jesus, they were hot. I groaned out, "OH FUCK. I'M GONNA CUM."

Priya pulled back from Donna's lips and excitedly said, "Let's all get in a row and let him cum on us." Donna grinned and was already moving up beside me. Priya did the same on the other side and Divi continued her blow job by burying my cock in her throat for as long as she could while she came around between my thighs.

I gritted my teeth trying to hold back and groaned out, "Fuck Divi. You'd better get down there because I'm gonna blow." She reluctantly pulled her face back from me and let my glans slip from her lips. She took my place as I stood up and while the three of them all pushed themselves together in front of me and I started jerking off as fast as I could and then I felt that amazing release as cum boiled out of the balls. I stood back far enough so I could arch each shot high above them so it would come down on their faces and then down their bodies as each shot had less power behind it. I grunted hard with each shot and Priya, Divi and Donna all began screeching and trying to catch my cum as it dropped. My hand was a blur on my shaft and I covered all three of them with cum. As the shots diminished, I stepped closer to them until the final few shots just drooled out of me and into Divi's mouth as she sat up and pushed her lips over my glans to collect it.

Priya and Donna got laughing and claimed that Divi had cheated as they were scooping cum from each other and shoving their fingers in their mouths. Divi wanted some off of Donna's tits but Priya stopped her and said she'd already got hers and they all burst out laughing again. Priya moved over Divi and began sucking cum directly from Donna's tits and face. Divi took the opportunity and lifted her head to collect cum dripping off Priya's hanging nipples.