Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna objected to Divi's actions and she pulled Priya over Divi on top of her and they locked lips and kissed passionately as Divi and I looked on. They were so erotic that my cock was already hardening again. I knew my balls were done for a while so I hid my burgeoning erection under my hands as Donna and Priya broke their embrace and went back to work cleaning cum off the other's face and hair.

I stepped down to the floor and pulled the e-reader away from the digital clock. It read, 4:39 AM. I don't know how long we had been at it but I was exhausted. Apparently, they weren't as Divi pushed her lips to Donna's pussy and Priya did the same to Divi's pussy. Donna closed the chain as she pushed her lips to Priya's pussy. I stood beside the bed and watched. The display of their passion wasn't helping my aching balls any. I found a sliver of the bed that was unoccupied and I crawled in on my back and looked up at the ceiling fan thinking, "Holy shit Jacob. I sure hope you aren't selling these videos you're recording." Then I decided that tomorrow I would find his camera and remove it. I listened to the moans and groans and slurping sounds until I fell asleep.

I don't know how much longer they enjoyed themselves but when I woke with the breaking dawn, they were cuddled up together and sound asleep. The light on the nightstand was still on. In spite of the fact that they were a mess, with dried cum in their hair and faces and bodies and makeup and lipstick smeared, it was a most erotic sight with their hands on each other's tits and pussies. I looked down at my semi-erect cock and chuckled as I saw rings of lipstick matching the colors worn by Donna, Divi and Priya at various depths on my shaft. Priya's color was all the way down at the base of my cock at the interface with my balls and I thought, 'Fuck. All that was in her mouth and throat.' Divi's color ringed the ridge of my glans and Donna's color was smeared in between.

I slowly pushed myself off the bed and went to the kitchen to get my cell phone. I just thought about what had happened last night and my cock was fully erect again. I took a few closeup photos of my erect cock showing the rings of lipstick and then I returned to the bedroom and took a few photos of them entwined together like that.

I went back to the kitchen and turned on the coffee maker and rummaged through the refrigerator to see what, if anything, I could make for breakfast. I didn't find anything that I wanted to bother with. I went back to the bedroom to get my shorts and tee shirt and I checked on the women cuddled up together. No one had moved.

I dressed and stepped out on the deck. The air was cool but it was supposed to get hot again like yesterday. I loved 'Indian-Summer' days. They were like a microcosm of the four seasons all in one or two days. I drank my coffee as I checked the progression of tree-colors. It was still early in the season, but in a month, we would be past peak. The bleak days of winter weren't far away and for the first time in many years, thanks to Donna, I was looking forward to them. I breeze came up and chilled me so I stepped back inside. I heard moaning and some shrieks coming from the bedroom. My ladies were back at it again. They would eagerly welcome my participation but I just stood in the doorway and watched them. Damn they were beautiful together. Their passion was incredible. I don't think any of them noticed me standing there watching and I stepped back out and made myself another cup of coffee in the kitchen.

Their moans and cries of, "Oh God," or, "Oh Fuck," lasted another ten minutes before those cries morphed into, "I'm cumming." It went quiet after that and when I carried my cup into the bedroom to check on them, they were sprawled across the bed, just staring at the ceiling. Donna saw me step in and without even looking at me she said, "Good morning, Baby. What an awesome night. Thank you for this. Divi sure was a bonus." I took a sip of coffee and grinned down at her naked body. She sat up and pushed herself against the headboard and reached toward me indicating that she wanted my coffee. I stepped up to the bed and leaned over and gave it to her.

Her hair was a mess, her face was a mess. She had dried cum on her tits but her nipples must have been sucked clean. She was beautiful. She took a sip off my cup and handed it back. I motioned for her to keep it and she smiled. I leaned down further and kissed her hard on the lips and she responded with even more passion.

Divi and Priya curled up together with Priya spooning Divi. Her top hand clutched Divi's breast and she kissed the side of Divi's neck which elicited several moans. I whispered to Donna, "Come on. We need a shower and there really is only room for two. She smiled and swung her legs to the floor and grabbed my extended hand to pull herself up. Divi and Priya didn't move.

Donna and I were apparently 'cummed-out'. We cuddled under the shower and kissed but when I ran my fingertips down her side to her hips, she giggled and said, "That tickles." We washed each other with no attempts to raise our libidos. We kissed often and just held each other close until the water went cold. Priya and Divi would have to go home to shower. We dried each other and kissed some more. Neither of us spoke a word. Donna pulled on my robe and went to the kitchen in search of more coffee. I went back to the bedroom to check on our guests.

Divi and Priya were sitting up at least. Divi was cuddled into Priya's arms as Priya kissed Divi's forehead and lightly ran her fingers through Divi's straggled hair. It wasn't immediately obvious but Divi was crying into her mother's neck. Her body racked, but she emitted no sounds. I went around the bed to see what was wrong. Priya looked up at me and said, "She's feeling sad. She leaves for college tomorrow. I guess I'm feeling sad too. I'm going to miss her awful."

I sat down beside them and leaned forward and kissed Priya. She kissed me back. She took the opportunity to whisper, "Donna is awesome. I really, really like her." I leaned further forward and kissed Divi on her shoulder and she turned out of her mother's neck and kissed me hard on the lips. We broke our embrace and she held her position close to my lips and just looked into my eyes. I pecked her on the lips again and pulled back. She returned to the sanctuary of Priya's neck and Priya pulled her in close as she wrapped her arms around her. I was getting up when Priya whispered again, "Do you think we can do this again?"

I whispered back, "Donna may be as much in love with you as she is with me. She's the most giving, loving, sharing and sensuous person I've ever known. Talk it over with her. You're always welcome in my bed, but it will always have to be with her participation." Priya grinned and threw me an air-kiss.

I got off the bed and Divi pulled her face out of Priya's neck and said, "I'm sorry I was pissed off at you Jack. I should have understood your position but I was just thinking about me."

Donna was just carrying two cups of coffee into the bedroom as I got off the bed. She handed me a cup and said, "Good morning Priya. Good morning Divi." She looked at me when she realized that Divi was sulking. "What's wrong?" I told her what Priya had told me. Donna sat down beside Priya where I had been sitting and she whispered, "Divi, Honey. Don't be sad. This is the start of an exciting new phase in your life. I know you'll miss your mother. When you come home for vacations, we'll all be here for you. I hope we can get together again like last night." Divi pulled her face back from Priya's neck and grinned at Donna as she wiped tears from her eyes and cheeks. Donna leaned toward Divi and they kissed passionately as Priya smiled up at me. Then Divi pulled herself away from her mother's arms and threw her arms around Donna's neck and hugged her as they kissed again.

Then Divi and Priya moved to the edge of the bed and stood up. Priya giggled and said, "Divi, honey. You smell like sex."

Divi giggled too and said, "Yeah, well you reek, Mom." Priya laughed and they walked to the living room to find the clothes that they had discarded when they arrived last night.

When they were gone, Donna sat down on one of the bar stools and finished her coffee. She normally would have been at work by then. I asked her about it and she smiled and said, "I've given up the diner job. I'm just not going to be able to get out of your bed in the morning. I want to keep my evening job at the Inn Restaurant until things get uncomfortable with the baby and then I'll quit altogether. It's only from four to ten." I grinned at her rationale for dropping the diner job.

Things had been a whirlwind since I proposed and we'd not taken a moment to discuss our immediate future. The baby was due in April, which was odd because both of our birthdays were in April. We would have one big birthday month to celebrate every year. Even though this would be the second marriage for both of us, Donna wanted to get married in a fancy wedding dress in a full church ceremony in front of her friends and family, before she was showing a baby-bump.

I liked the sound of that. I wanted to get married as soon as possible. After some discussion, we decided on a date next month. We decided to invite everyone we knew, which weren't really a lot of people when we started listing them. Donna's only immediate family was Sylvia and her mother, who was currently in a rehab facility. She had cousins and aunts and uncles that were far removed. She would invite them but she doubted they would even know who she was. She would invite all her friends from the diner and restaurant where she worked.

I had my mother and sister, Janet and Anna's sisters and niece Angela. I wouldn't even bother inviting Anna's parents. They would probably burn the invitation and send the ashes back to me with a note that read, 'Eat shit and die'. Eddie would be invited of course and cousins Frank and Rita and Jimmy and Rachel. There were a few other friends around the lake like Jacob and Miranda, the Marina owner. I'd leave it up to Jacob to invite a plus-one but I hoped it would be Ashley even though they had apparently broken up. Priya agreed to be a bridesmaid. Divi was certainly invited if she could get away from college. I agreed to pay for her airline ticket if she could. I smiled to myself when I realized that I'd had recent sex with all of the women on my invite list.

Eddie would be my best man and Sylvia would be Donna's maid of honor. The plans were made and Donna started working the details for the church and the function hall. Catering, flowers, wedding cake and dress were on her list. She spent many days at her home working with Sylvia. Sylvia was as excited about it all, as Donna was. All I had to do was the Tuxedos. Everything would be handled locally except for the wedding dress and she made plans to go to the city for that. She invited Sylvia to assist in the process.

I called my mother that afternoon and told her the news. She started crying and I waited for Janet to take the phone from her so I could continue the call. Janet was as excited as anyone. She said that she didn't even think I was looking. I confessed that I wasn't. It all just happened. Donna was all grins as I talked to Janet and she motioned for me to give her the phone. I heard Janet scream over the phone when Donna said, "Hello." Donna was animated as she and Janet talked for a long time. I hate talking on the phone so I was glad I was off the hook, so to speak. Donna invited Janet and my mom to join her and Sylvia to shop for a dress and I heard Janet scream with excitement again.

Things had to move fast if we wanted to meet our accelerated schedule. She picked the next Thursday as that was her day off at the Inn. Our weekly date night was passé already.

We enjoyed our night alone even though we both agreed that the night with Divi and Priya was incredible. We made a point to see Divi and Priya off as Priya had rented a van to drive all of Divi's stuff to the college. They were already packed when we arrived. They had a ten-hour drive ahead of them and I knew neither of them was looking forward to it. There were some long faces as they drove off. I was glad it wasn't me. Priya was going to stay there for a few days to get Divi settled and then she'd leave the van there and fly home. We were insistent that we'd pick her up at the airport, which was a ninety-minute drive away. She thought it was too big an imposition and argued about it until Donna whispered something in her ear, which prompted a broad grin and the issue was settled.

We hadn't seen Eddie for days and we just assumed that he was staying with Sylvia. Donna and I had a few serious conversations over the past few days about where we would live. Her house or mine. I didn't want to give up the lake but my house was a fraction the size of hers. I wasn't crazy about living in the same house with Sylvia though. I could easily imagine her taking on a role of substitute wife; in bed and otherwise. I kept that concern to myself. Donna loved her sister dearly and perhaps even more than she loved me. I wasn't going to risk pushing the issue.

If my house on the lake turned out to be too small for her, I'd sell it and buy or build a larger one on the lake. We settled on living in my house, so, she had to get all of her clothes and other stuff from her house and we drove my SUV there that afternoon. Both Eddie's and Sylvia's cars were in the driveway when we arrived. Donna unlocked the front door. No one was downstairs. They were probably upstairs in bed.

We both went up the stairs and quietly made our way to Donna's bedroom and gathered the clothes she wanted from her closet. We could hear the moaning and groaning coming from Sylvia's bedroom next door and Donna giggled and pushed herself up to me and rubbed my cock through my pants saying, "Does that turn you on?"

With my dick growing under her fingers, I pretended that the sounds had no effect on me and said, "Your hand on my cock sure turns me on." I kissed her and ran my palms over her obvious, erect nipples. I took the clothes she had collected and carried them out to my car. When I returned, Donna was standing in the hall at Sylvia's bedroom door with her ear pressed against it. When she turned to look at me, I recognized the sultry expression on her face. She was very horny and my cock pushed hard against my zipper and it turned out that my zipper is just where Donna was looking. She looked up from my crotch to my face and grinned before returning her gaze to my crotch.

I motioned for her to come away from Sylvia's door and she reluctantly turned toward me and took one step away from Sylvia's door as it opened and a naked Sylvia stood there. Her face was flushed deep red. Her nipples were rock hard and her neatly trimmed blonde pubic hair was sopping wet. She looked at Donna and then looked down the hall at me. Then she said, "Don't stand out here and listen at the door. Come on in and join us."

Donna looked at me for permission and I shook my head. Donna took a step toward me and Sylvia grabbed Donna's arm. Donna stopped and looked at Sylvia and then at me and again I shook my head. Donna looked back at Sylvia and eased her arm from her grip and walked toward me. She looked back at Sylvia as she turned the corner into her room. We finished our task and left to the renewed moans and groans from Sylvia's room. Donna's face was flushed with sexual heat but I was proud of her for resisting her older sister's insistence.

Before we even got out of her driveway she relented to her sexual needs and pushed her torso up on the center console and yanked my zipper down and drove her lips down my erect shaft. I was surprised by her attack and immediately let out a loud groan, "Oh Jesus, Donna. You'll kill us both." She giggled around my cock and started furiously bobbing her head up and down my cock. Her knees were in her seat with her ass in the air. She had already unzipped them but they were so tight she couldn't get her hand inside to sate her need. Her hand pulled out of her crotch and flew to my cock and it joined her bobbing head. I groaned from her attack.

I alternated my attention from the road to her furiously bobbing head. A car, coming the other way turned out to be a Police car and tried hard to appear nonchalant, but as we passed, he looked over at me and his shocked eyes gave him away. I guess the heading bobbing up and down in my lap gave us away. When I saw the blue lights come on and he did a u-turn right in the road, I said, "Um, Donna? We're about to be pulled over by a local cop." Donna's head popped off the end of my cock as she came up to look behind us.

She scrambled back into her seat muttering, "Shit. Shit. Shit." She was frantically trying to get her zipper back up. With one hand required for the steering wheel, I didn't stand a chance of getting my granite hard cock back in my pants so as I eased over to the side of the road with the Police car right on my bumper, I reached around to the backseat to find a piece of Donna's clothing to hide my erection under. I just grabbed the first thing I could find and shoved it in my lap as I looked in the sideview mirror. The cop was already out of his car and coming down the side of mine. I gathered myself and reached into my rear pocket for my wallet, which contained my driver's license.

The cop came to a stop at my driver's side rear door. I knew cops were trained that way so they wouldn't get shot if they just walked up to the driver's window. He bent down and looked in my window. I had my hands on the steering wheel to make him feel more secure. He looked at me and then at my passenger and said, "Hello Donna. Nice to see you. I missed you at the diner this morning."

Donna bent forward and looked at the cop. "Hi Ron. Nice to see you too." Both of her hands were in her lap as she had been unable to get her jeans zipped up. The cop scanned the interior of my car as I guess they are trained to do. His scan stopped as he looked down at my lap. He burst out laughing and I looked down to see what was so funny. I just about died when I saw that the clothing item, I had grabbed off the back seat to cover my erect cock was one of Donna's bras and my cock was sticking up between the two cups. Donna looked where I was looking and she groaned and muttered, "Oh shit," as she pushed her head back against the headrest.

The cop gathered himself and said, "I guess you are Donna's fiancé that I heard about. You're a lucky man." He hesitated for a moment and then chuckled as he continued, "In more ways than one I see." He bent lower and looked at Donna, whose face was now beet red from embarrassment. He smiled as he said, "Try to get home safely before you continue what you were doing or finish here and then drive home. Either way. Okay?" I heard him chuckling as he returned to his car. I put my license back in my wallet. He never asked to see it.

The cop drove off and I was about to put my car in gear when Donna burst out laughing at the situation. She got me laughing too as I picked up Donna's bra and threw it in the backseat. When she saw her bra in my hand she exploded in laughter as she gasped for air. My cock was nearly completely soft by the time I got back on the road. Donna finally got her jeans zipped up. She looked over at me and then down to my lap and said, "I'd help you get back together again but I know that as soon as I touch your dick, I'd be back at it again."

We rode in silence for a moment and then Donna said, "There's a funny story about Ron. He's relatively new in town. All the other local cops grew up here and most of them were thugs and bullies back in school. I was interested in him when he started coming into the diner for breakfast. He was a new face of eligible age and I gave him the once over. I could tell he was more interested than a once over and he came to the diner every day. He always sat in the wrap-around booth alone and he'd move to the middle so I had to lean way over the table to deliver his order. He'd always look down my shirt. I flirted with him a little at first. He'd always order a coffee and a bunch of napkins. I thought it was kind of weird but I gave him what he ordered. He'd slowly drink his coffee as his eyes followed me everywhere. Then he'd stuff the napkins inside the empty cup and leave. I was beginning to feel uncomfortable under his constant gaze. Then one day I found out what the napkins were for. He was jerking off under the table and cumming into the wad of napkins. Then he'd shove the napkins in the coffee cup. One morning, the napkins wouldn't just fall into the trash so I had to reach in and pull them out. I was really grossed out when I realized my fingers were covered with his cum. I never let on that I knew what he was doing in that booth and I never touched the napkins again either." She shuddered and said, "Creepy, huh?"