Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded and said, "I guess he was sure wishing he was me behind the wheel, huh?"

Donna shuddered and said, "The thought makes my skin crawl."

In the garage I got my flaccid dick back in my pants and zipped up before carrying all of Donna's things inside. I put them on my bed while Donna tried to figure out where to put them. There were two small closets and my clothes were in both of them. I had to prioritize my clothes into one closet with the overflow going upstairs to the spare bedroom closet, displacing Eddie's clothes which I moved to the bed. The newly emptied closet in my, or rather, our bedroom wouldn't hold all the clothes that Donna brought, so she had to relegate her summer clothes to the spare bedroom too.

We didn't get back to finishing what Donna had started in the car, but she more than made up for it that night after she got home from work. She sucked on orgasm out of me and then rode me like a bucking bronco through another one and got herself off three times before she collapsed in my arms gasping for air. I held her tight to me as we both fell off to sleep. I woke only once in the night and she was still lying on top of me with her face on my chest. I smiled when I realized that she was drooling on my chest. I kissed her forehead and she softly moaned and we were back to sleep again.

With dawn brightening the windows, I realized that my morning woody was sticking up like a flagpole between her thighs. There wasn't anything I could do about it until Donna woke up and rolled off me. I laid there quite a while trying to get my cock to go down but the thought of where my cock was at that moment only made it harder. Then Donna suddenly stirred and slurped in the drool and giggled as she raised her head and said, "Sorry. I guess this face down position caused me to drool on you." She scooched up higher so we could kiss and she suddenly realized what was between her thighs. She smiled up at me and cooed, "Oooo. Is that for me?" as she lifted her ass up the full length of my shaft and slowly dropped it back down again. She trembled from the sensation.

As much as I thoroughly enjoyed last night, I wanted to be on top and control this action, so I rolled us over and she moved her legs inside of mine in the process. Her thighs gripped my cock as I came up on my knees beside her ass. I sat back on her thighs and looked down at her. My cock hardened further as I took in the vision of Donna's beautiful face and flattened tits and erect nipples. My repositioning pulled my cock up through her thighs and my glans slid through her sex. She groaned hard as my glans grazed her clitoris. She pressed her head into her pillow to elevate her body as she sucked her lower lip between her teeth. Her firm breasts were flushed red from the blood coursing through her body. she was cradling them in her palms as her fingers rolled around her rock-hard nipples. Her glazed over eyes were screaming, 'fuck me'.

I reached down and pulled my hard cock up from her thighs and dragged my velvet crown through her sex in the process and Donna heaved her hips upward. She whimpered, "Oh God Baby. I'm close already." I leaned forward and displaced her fingers with my lips and I ran my tongue around each nipple. She whimpered again as she thrust her hips upward again. I pulled my cock free of her sex and then placed my glans at the top of her cleft above her clitoris and pushed it down over her clitoris, which elicited a scream, to her vagina and pushed inside. Donna's head rolled from side to side as she groaned from the building pressure as I pushed my shaft all the way down. Sitting on her thighs like I was, limited the depth I could push down. Donna opened her thighs just enough to capture my balls and when I pulled back out, my scrotum was stretched by the friction of her thighs. We were both in non-stop groans as I got into a normal rhythm.

Donna was looking up at me but I doubt she was seeing anything. Her eyes were glazed over as her mouth hung open in one long string of "OOOHHH," interrupted by the in and out change of momentum. Donna offered nothing to the motion. She was just enjoying the ride. She seemed to just ooze into an orgasm followed closely by another one. They weren't violent like I'd seen from her before. There was an inert expression on her face with just a hint of tightening facial muscles as she started each of them. They didn't last long but another one followed close behind. Her pussy clenched on my cock the same though. That was the only muscle that moved. I was curious about how many of these pseudo orgasms I could pull from her so I continued driving in and out at the same pace and orgasms continued to roll out of her.

I could feel my orgasm building so I ramped up the pace and that suddenly brought her to life as she drove her hips up and gasped in a huge breath of air and held it as she started fucking me back. Her next orgasm was powerful and it pulled the trapped air from her lungs in a scream. She began humping wildly on my cock as her eyes cleared. She was in heat as she groaned and groaned over and over again. I was sucking in oxygen for all I was worth as I was concentrating on two things: One more powerful orgasm from Donna and my own, in that order.

I knew I'd accomplished goal number one when Donna groaned out, "Oh my gawwdd. You're killing me. Here comes a big one." Just as she finished that groan, her hips flew up at me and she screamed hard. It started as a guttural, demonic groan and increased in pitch to a scream as her orgasm rolled through her. My orgasm arrived as her groan turned to a scream and I blew what seemed like never-ending streams of cum into her pussy. Her eyes went wide when she felt the first salvo.

We continued to hump on each other for a while after our bodies stopped throbbing from our orgasms. Finally, she looked up at me and said, "Jesus, Jack. I thought I was gonna die. That was so intense." I bent low and we kissed. Then I rolled off her, pulling my spent cock from her and she groaned again.

We showered together and got dressed. She dressed casually but elegantly. She and Sylvia were driving to the city to her appointment to look at Wedding dresses. They were to meet my mother and sister at the store. It was another beautiful, warm day and Donna dropped the top on her BMW and after a passionate kiss from me, she drove off waving over her shoulder. I watched her go until I couldn't see or hear her car and then dropped myself into my zero-gravity chair and turned on my e-reader. The weather was warm but not hot. I had no urge to remove my tee shirt.

I heard Eddie's car drive in a half hour later. He was looking haggard and I teased him that I always thought Sylvia was a Succubus and she was sucking the life and soul from him. He laughed and said, "I can't think of a better way to go." I had to agree with him. Sylvia had skills.

Eddie retrieved a couple beers from the refrigerator and brought one to me. We opened them and clinked the bottle together in an unspoken toast and each took a long pull. Eddie said, "Can you take me over to Frank and Rita's house on your boat? I need to finalize the lease for the winter and get the key."

"Take the kayak," I said.

He thought about it and said, "If I only have a little bit of life left in me, I'd rather give it to Sylvia than die out on the lake in your kayak." He smiled and we laughed.

I pulled up to Rita's dock and tied up. I stayed on the boat drinking another beer while Eddie ran up the stairs to their deck. Rita invited him in and stepped to the railing and waved for me to come up too. I waved her off and stayed put. I knew where our visit was going to go if I went up. She had talked repeatedly about a three-on-one with Rita taking a cock in all of her holes at once. If Donna was here and sanctioned it, I would be all in. As I came to understand Donna more, she would probably want seconds.

As it was, Eddie took forever before he backed out onto the deck with Rita hanging on to his pants. He was trying to zip them up and she was trying to unzip. She appeared at the railing and shook her naked tits at me. She reached down to her sex and was probably spreading her labia at me but I couldn't see between the two by four balusters. Eddie hurried down the stairs adjusting his dick in his pants. I started the motor and waved to Rita as Eddie untied the boat and pushed us away. Eddie was breathing hard as she said, "Fuck Jack. If anyone is a Succubus, its Rita. She had me on the floor fucking me reverse cowgirl while she sucked Frank's cock. She's insatiable. She wanted you in her ass." I laughed. Eddie still didn't know that Rita was my first cousin. I was sure he'd find out at the wedding.

I said "So, did you get the lease settled, and the keys? When are you moving in?"

Eddie nodded at the first question and said, "Tomorrow," to the second. I just smiled. I was going to get my house back. We putted along at idle speed and after a period of silence, Eddie said, "Can I borrow your kayak for a while. I won't have a boat and I'll want to come visit you once in a while until the lake ices over."

That would still be months away. I said, "Sure. No problem. I'll drop it off after you've moved in."

It was getting late and I hadn't heard from Donna. Then the phone rang and I looked at the ID on the screen. It was her. She said that the day hadn't gone as well as she'd hoped and they were going to continue their search for a wedding dress tomorrow. My mom invited her and Sylvia to stay at her home tonight. An image of Donna and Sylvia and Janet and Mom all entwined together in lesbian sex entered my mind. I would pay money to be a fly on the wall.

I went to bed. Eddie had retired earlier. He said that he'd got about an hour of sleep last night and he looked like it. I tossed and turned and slept poorly. I missed having Donna beside me. It wasn't very long ago that I slept well alone and when the various women started appearing in my bed in the middle of the night, I didn't sleep well, even after the sex.

Even though I was curious about what was going on at Mom's house, I wasn't going to ask Donna about it. I was sure that she'd tell me, if there was anything to tell.

I spent hours thinking my way through the various tasks that Donna had asked me to take care off. She was handling the bulk of them but I had a few. I didn't want to disappoint her. This wedding was important to her; so, if for no other reason than that, it was important to me too.

A little past noon the next day, Donna called. She was on the way home. She didn't say whether or not she'd been successful but I could tell from the excitement in her voice that she had been. She said that she'd be home in a couple hours. I helped Eddie load his car. He didn't have much and it only took one trip each. I loaded the kayak on the pontoon boat and we both headed out at the same time. I would be waiting for him at his cabin as it took so much longer to drive around the lake on the various dirt roads than it did to go by water.

Frank and Rita's car was gone. One or the other could be there but there was no movement. I eased past their house and I saw that Rachel was working on cleaning their boat in preparation for putting it up for the winter. I always waited until the last possible day to pull my boat out. There were still good boating days ahead. We were still six weeks from opening the damn and dropping the water level.

Rachel stuck her head above her seats when she heard my motor and waved to me as I stopped to chat with her. She thanked me for the wedding invitation. She commented on how the family only got together for weddings and funerals and we had all aged past the wedding phases. I could tell that what she really wanted to discuss was whether or not my new bride would be interested in their routine orgies. She hemmed and hawed all around the subject but she never came out and asked the direct question and I didn't help her out by answering it.

Rachel asked about the kayak and I told her and then she remembered that Eddie was moving into the next-door cabin for the winter. She was thrilled to have a long-term neighbor, especially one that participated in their orgies. She didn't say it but I knew she also liked the idea of having a cock ready when Jimmy was off doing something or someone else.

She asked if I wanted to come in for a drink but I knew what 'drink' was code for so I declined and asked for a rain-check. She grinned at the future prospect. I saw Eddie's car leading a column of dust as he drove past Rita's and then Rachel's. She looked and said, "Well, speak of the devil." I said my good-byes and eased up to Eddie's dock. I tied off and pulled the kayak off and tipped it upside down on the lawn and laid the paddle on top of it. The life preserver was secured inside.

I had been inside the cabin before when my Mother and Sister rented it. It was a single-story cabin, consisting of a small bedroom off a small bathroom. The rest was an open concept consisting of a galley kitchen and combination living room and dining room. The only access was through the sliding glass door off the raised deck. Eddie had brought groceries and beer. He figured out how to turn on the kerosene heater and we drank a few beers waiting to make sure the heater chased the cold dampness away. I had never even seen a kerosene heater before and I was curious to see how well it heated in winter conditions because subzero temperatures were common.

I check my watch and realized that Donna would be home soon, so I chugged the rest of the current beer and stood up. Eddie got up too and we shook hands and pulled each other into a man-hug, slapping each other on the back with our free hands.

I put on some speed on the way home. Rachel wasn't on her boat, but she stepped out on her deck to wave as I went by. Donna was home when I got there. She stepped out on the deck and waved. She was wearing a huge grin. I yelled up, "I can see that you had good luck today."

She laughed and waited for me to come up the stairs to the deck before she launched herself into my arms, throwing her arms around my neck and legs around my waist. I grabbed the cheeks of her ass to hold her up. She screeched and said, "Oh my God, Jack. It's perfect. It's the dress I always imagined when I was young but couldn't afford for my first marriage. I can't show it to you because it would be bad-luck. Sylvia has it to make sure you don't steel a peek." She was giddy and she kissed me as I carried her inside where she released me.

She made dinner and we ate in the living room watching the news. The phone rang and I answered it. It was Priya giving me her flight information and ETA for tomorrow. We talked for a few minutes about how things had gone with Divi. I was about to hang up when Priya asked, "Donna's gonna come with you to pick me up, right?" Donna could hear both ends of the conversation and she grinned and nodded. I wasn't positive of whatever Donna and Priya had going on but I had a pretty good idea.

Priya was scheduled to arrive at 8:15 pm and Donna and I were there fifteen minutes early. Donna had spent extra time in front of the mirror getting ready. She was acting giddy. She was excited. She fidgeted around in her seat the whole drive there. I drove my Nissan SUV to provide room for Priya's bags and Donna's BMW didn't have much of a backseat. We kept checking the status board and her flight was still on time. We waited outside the security gate and Donna stood watch as she stretched up to look over the new surge of passengers coming from the concourse. Then she started jumping up and down and waving and I looked to see Priya doing the same.

When Priya came through the gate, pulling her carry-on bag, Donna and Priya leaped into each other's arms and kissed each other with enough passion to cause passers-by to stare at them. When they broke their embrace, Priya pushed herself into my arms and stretched up for a kiss. I noted that there wasn't near the same level of passion as she had given Donna.

Donna grinned broadly as Priya and I kissed. I took Priya's wheeled suitcase and we headed for the baggage area. Priya and Donna walked beside me with one arm around the other's waist. They were talking a mile-a-minute about the trip and Divi and the college. I wasn't included and that was fine with me. I loved seeing them together. Priya had become an instant new sister.

Rather than the two of them try to converse between the front and the back seats, Donna got in the backseat with Priya. They continued their conversations, rapidly changing topics. Priya wanted the whole lowdown on Donna's Wedding dress search. I just drove and after a while I stopped listening over my shoulder. I turned on the radio. About half-way home, I heard the smack of lips kissing in the dead-air time between songs on the radio. I adjusted the rearview mirror and discovered that they were lying down on the backseat feverishly kissing each other. Donna was underneath Priya and Priya had her hand up under Donna's sweater. Donna let out a moan and I was having trouble keeping my eyes on the road.

Donna lifted her hips to rub her sex on Priya's thigh and Priya pulled her hand out from under Donna's sweater and dropped it to Donna's pussy. The moans became a loud groan as Donna pulled Priya's skirt up over her back revealing the Priya wasn't wearing underwear. My adrenaline ramped up instantly as I had to swerve back into my lane. Horns tooted all around me. I realized that my heart was pounding like a jack-hammer in my chest.

I noticed movement in the mirror and I looked to see Priya and Donna maneuvering into a sixty-nine position. My dick was unbelievably hard and pushing on my zipper. I knew if I released it, I'd never get it back in my pants again, but I whispered, "Fuck it," to myself and yanked my zipper down. I never wear underwear of any kind and my rock-hard cock immediately sprang free and slapped down on the steering wheel and then bobbed up in the air. I wrapped my right hand around it and began stroking it as I stole glances in the rearview mirror.

The moans and groans from the backseat had doubled and slurping and sucking noises joined in. Priya emitted a strangled cry and announced, "Of fuck Donna, I'm cumming. Oh my God." I looked back in the mirror to see Priya's hips pulsing rhythmically on Donna's face. Priya's face was pulled back as she groaned through her orgasm. I heard Donna slurping her tongue through Priya's pussy, gathering her juices while she continued her moaning.

Donna pushed her hips up to Priya's silently screaming mouth and brought Priya back to the task at hand. Her hips continued to pulse as she pushed her lips back on Donna's pussy and followed her hips back down. Donna was still kissing and tonguing Priya's pussy until she stopped and began trembling. She announced the arrival of her orgasm into Priya's pussy. Donna's hips launched upward taking Priya's face with it and then dropped so fast Priya couldn't maintain contact, but she went right back down to get it and was met half-way down my Donna's hips surging upward again. They collided there and Priya pulled away and groaned out in pain this time. Donna was in the throes of her orgasm and paid no attention to Priya's sudden absence as she drove her fingers into her pussy to replace Priya's lips and tongue.

Donna emitted a pinched scream and then clamped her teeth together as she sucked air into her lungs and held her breath for what seemed forever. Priya pulled up on her knees and was tenderly touching her nose and lips while Donna thrashed under her. Donna didn't release her breath until she stopped thrashing and then she forcefully blew it out with a loud, "pphheeeewwww. That was intense."

Donna noticed that Priya was tending to her injured face and she pulled out from under Priya and profusely apologized. Priya waved her off and then they kissed and then sat back in their seats holding each other's hand. My cock was still rock-hard but I slowed my stroking hand and then stopped all together and just held it. Donna slid forward on her seat and put her hands on the console and asked where we were. I told her we were about twenty-minutes from home. She stretched further forward and kissed me on the neck and said, "Did you enjoy the view. I see you nearly killed us all at one point." She pushed her tongue around the contours of my earlobe and then noticed that my cock jumped in my hand. She giggled softly and said, "Well, no wonder you nearly killed us."