Voyeur gets Voyeured

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,286 Followers

Retreating from the heat of that day, I was lying on my bed in the air-conditioned bedroom, reading my e-reader when I heard Jacob's truck roar to life. The big diesel engine groaned as he drove off. I got up to look. Ashley's car was still in the driveway and I watched for a few minutes to see if she was leaving too. They often came in two vehicles to accommodate their separate schedules. They usually left at the same time but sometimes she left and he stayed and other times he left and she stayed.

I went back to the bed and picked up my e-reader. I read for another twenty minutes before my eyelids grew heavy and without even turning the e-reader off, I was sound asleep. I was dreaming of Anna running low hurdles on the track back in college. What a sight. All other events ground to a halt as if time stopped. In my dream, dust particles lazily drift in the air as Anna is racing in slow motion. There are no sounds. In the slow-motion, her boobs are slowly bouncing in rhythm with her strides and then they lurch upward as she crests each hurdle and drop hard as her forward foot plants on the ground.

In my dream, hands went up my athletic leg and began massaging my cock. Even in my dream it seemed weird to be watching Anna race while someone else was fondling my cock. Where had the hands come from? Who did they belong to? Anna was crossing the finish line. Weird things can happen in a dream that make perfect sense at the time so I went with it.

Something brushed my lips and it wasn't in my dream. When my eyes flashed open, a pair of lips was kissing mine. The face was too close to make out who it was. Then the lips pulled back and I focused on Ashley's pretty face. She was lying on the bed beside me with her hand up under my shorts gripping my rapidly hardening cock. She was wearing one of her many bikinis and smiling down at me.

As I came to, I watched her eyes go from an impish grin to wide-eyed astonishment as my cock grew in her hand. She muttered, "Oh my God. Mother-fucker, what have we here?" She pulled up the leg of my shorts exposing my cock in her hand. Her fingers were curled around the circumference at the base and nearly as much stuck out above her hand.

I had always playfully accused Anna of only being interested in my cock, which was nearly ten inches when erect. The circumference is a little larger than normal. She always countered that I was only interested in her tits. Then we would both nod and laugh.

Ashley reached around behind her back and untied her bikini. Her massive tits literally sprang free. They looked and acted real and I just stared at them as she started jerking me off. I lifted my hips off the bed and helped her pull my shorts down to my shins. I moved my right hand to her left tit and thumbed her nipple. I still didn't know if they were real or not. She shuddered from my touch and let out a muffled groan.

My cock was bouncing in the air an inch or so above my stomach and she grabbed it again and lifted it to a vertical position. She was still wide-eyed as she put her elbow down at the base of my cock and muttered a simple, "fuck" as she measured the tip of my glans just above her wrist. Then she dropped her head and kissed my glans. Fuck, my cock was hard. Her lips parted and she pushed them down over my glans and the sensation was one I hadn't experienced since Anna.

I drove my head back into my pillow and pushed my hips upward. She inhaled more than half of me before she gagged. It had taken Anna a while to be able to deep-throat me. I had forgotten how incredible a blowjob could be. Nothing but my hand had touched my cock in thirteen years.

The urge to cum was growing fast and I fought hard to hold it back. Ashley bobbed her head up and down my cock until her jaw tired and she pulled back and sucked on the top half while she jerked me off with her right hand on the bottom half. I was intoxicated by her tits as they bounced all over her chest in reaction to her head and hand movements. I could see that her crotch was soaking wet from the wet spot on her bikini bottom.

Jesus, Ashley was an accomplished cock-sucker. I was losing the battle and I finally relented and seconds later I let out a loud groan followed by a stream of "Oh Fucks" as cum boiled up my shaft into her waiting mouth. She grinned around my glans and stared into my eyes as she sucked everything I had down her throat. When she was satisfied that she had the last drop, she pulled off my cock with a pop and giggled at the sound. She drilled her tongue into the eye and pulled back with a single drop of cum tethered to the tip of her tongue. She rolled her tongue into her mouth and muttered, "Yummm."

With my cock still pretty hard, I pushed myself to my knees and pushed her back on the bed. She went willingly and lifted her hips to aid my efforts to pull her bikini bottom off over her feet. She lifted her head off the bed to watch. Her arms were pressed close to her sides so her hands could work her pussy. This position pushed her tits to the middle of her chest and she looked down through her cleavage as I lowered my mouth to her sex. She spread her labia exposing her inner folds. Lubrication bubbled out of her pussy and I dipped my tongue into it and dragged it up to her clitoris. She screamed hard as her head slammed back into the bed and her hips involuntarily lifted to apply a firmer contact with my tongue.

As long as it had been since I'd had a blowjob, it was just as long since I'd performed cunnilingus. I dragged her essence into my mouth and savored the taste before moving my tongue to her anus and pushed the tip inside her puckered rosebud. She screamed hard again and slammed her thighs tight on my head to hold me there. She rocked her hips up and down several times as I pushed my tongue in and out of her. She was gasping for air and mumbling something about how Jacob wouldn't do that. She obviously loved it.

She released her thighs and I worked my tongue to the bottom of her vagina and pushed my tongue into her bubbling juices and dragged it all the way back up to her clitoris. She groaned and threw her head from side to side muttering, "Oh Jesus. Oh Jesus," followed by a more clearly enunciated, "Jacob won't do that either," as she just stared up at the ceiling fan slowly rotating above her head.

I was taking my time reliving how it felt to drive a woman crazy with my tongue. My cock was a steel pole again but I wanted to drive her to orgasm with just my tongue and fingers. She had released her labia as her hands flew out to form a cross on the bed. She grabbed the bedding and pulled hard in response to my tongue finally moving to the well of juices and slowly pushed my tongue into her depths.

With her arms no longer holding her tits in place on her chest, they rolled off center and came to rest a few inches to the right and left. Her head continued to thrash from right to left. Her mouth was open to form an "O" as she sucked air into her lungs. Then she forcefully expelled the air as she muttered, "Oh Fuck. Oh Fuck. Yes. Yes. Yessssss."

When she felt her orgasm rolling in to crush her, she screamed out, "Oh my gawwwd. I'm cumming. I'm cumming on your fucking tongue. Oh fuck. Yes." With the final "Yes" she thrust her hips hard into my face and I drove my tongue in as far as I could and flicked the tip. I had no idea if she could feel the flicking tongue in her pussy but I did it anyway. She was all over the bed thrashing in every imaginable direction. I was forced to release her pussy and pull back to let her go. Her hands flew back in to take my place and she feverishly stroked her clitoris as I watched her pussy spasm for a long time. I dipped back in occasionally to scoop up copious amounts of her juices.

Ashley slowly came back to earth and finally she stopped moving all together as I sat beside her running my hand lightly over her legs, stomach and tits. When she came to rest she trembled from my touch and looked up at me. A huge grin formed and then it morphed into pursed lips as she gave me an air-kiss. Her hands moved out of her sex and rested on her stomach. Her pussy was drenched and continued to sporadically pulse.

Ashley finally spoke, "Oh my God. Jacob won't go down there and I do like it a lot. You are very good." She dropped her closest hand over the glans of my rigid cock and ran her fingers back and forth around the circumference. My cock surged harder with her touch. She watched it throbbing for a moment and then said, "I can give you another blowjob or jerk you off if you want. I can't let you fuck me, even though the thought of your cock in me is driving me nuts. I draw the line there when I'm dating someone steady."

I pushed up on my knees and moved my cock to her face. She grinned hard when she saw what I was doing. She wrapped her fingers around the base of my cock and pulled the glans to her mouth. She flicked her tongue all around the ridge and then rubbed my cock all over her face. She pulled my cock and me down to rub my glans on her closest nipple. She groaned with the contact and then pulled me back to her lips and slid them over the glans and as far down the shaft as she could until she gagged again. She coughed and spit a messy glob of saliva on my cock and started sucking hard as she bobbed her head on and off my cock.

Occasionally she pulled off and used her hand to jerk me off for a moment before going back to the blowjob. Her tits bobbled on her chest as she drove her face on and off. I groaned hard when my orgasm approached and moments later she pulled back to lock her lips on the ridge of my glans and accepted several hard surges of cum. I thought I would blow the back of her head out.

When I was done she dragged her tongue through the eye and pulled her mouth back. She showed me her prize and then promptly gulped and swallowed the load. She smacked her lips and licked her tongue all around her lips. She looked down and discovered that she had lost some when she displayed the pearly, white, gooey cum on her tongue. It had fallen on the fleshy part of her left tit above her nipple. She cupped her tit in her hand and lifted it to her lips and licked it off.

As my cock softened, Ashley got off the bed and pulled her bikini bottom back on and then struggled to get her tits in the cups of the bikini top and tie the strings behind her back. She stood there looking at my softening cock. I was sure she wanted to see what it looked like in a flaccid state. After a couple minutes she came over and leaned in and kissed me hard on the lips twice. She looked like she was going to say something but she didn't. She walked to the bedroom doorway and turned back and put her fingers to her lips and kissed them and then pushed her fingers toward me. I heard the screen door slam shut as she left.

I was hoping that further encounters with Ashley would happen but to this day she has not come back. She still looks up to my deck to see if I'm watching whenever she and Jacob are engaged in yard or dock sex. She always gives me an air-kiss just as she starts her orgasm. 'What a tease.'

When I finished the reverie of my encounter with Ashley that hot afternoon, I realized that the early morning sex between her and Jacob had finished. All was quiet and my attention was drawn back to the loon family as they slowly made their way around the point and out of sight. The sun had raised enough to expose the opposite shore to its golden light. With the sunrise, the air started to move with a slight breeze. The mirror surface of the lake became disturbed in places.

I struggled out of my zero-gravity chair and went in the house. I kicked off my shorts and pulled off the tee-shirt and stepped into the shower. While I lathered myself I thought about Ashley's huge tits and my cock rose to full staff. Ashley's tits made me think of Anna's large tits. They weren't near as huge as Ashley's but their shape was very similar. My melancholy was back.

I finished my shower ignoring my erection and it was soon gone. I dressed in cargo shorts and a knit, three button golf shirt and sandals. I drove into town to the local restaurant that had the best omelets ever and had breakfast. The waitress commented, as always, about the fact that I was alone. I glanced at the embroidered name on her apron and motioned toward the seat in the booth across from me and said, "Donna, please join me." She giggled and said, "I'd love to but I'm working."

Donna was a very attractive woman with no ring on her left hand. There was a trace of a compression on that finger though. There was no tan line. I guessed that she was in her mid thirties and probably divorced but not recently. I had contemplated asking her out but it had been a long time since I had asked anyone out on a date; not since Anna in my third year of college, seventeen years ago. I could never get the words out even though she was giving every obvious signal that she would gladly accept. I ate alone in silence. Donna stopped by my table once to see if I wanted anything else. I didn't. I paid the bill and left a generous tip. She waved and yelled the obligatory, "Have a nice day," as the door swung closed behind me. I looked back through the front window and waved back.

As I turned onto the dirt road leading to my house, I noticed the neighbor to my right was tying balloons to the mailboxes. One of them was a silver Mylar helium balloon with a message in a script font reading, "Happy 18th Birthday Divi". The neighbor's name is Priya. She is forty-two but looks twenty-five. She is of Indian descent with long black hair, large dark eyes, inviting mouth, dark skin and a smoking hot body. I've met her husband, Naveen, once but he's never around. He's considerably older than Priya. He has an import/export business that apparently requires that he spend most of his time in India.

Priya is a huge flirt as she spends most of the summer in very revealing bikinis. She always leaves me blushing and giggles as she walks away with an exaggerated swing of her hips. She always looks back to see if I'm looking. I'm always looking.

Priya's daughter is Divya. Her father calls her by her full name but Priya has always called her Divi except when she's angry with her. From the balloons, I astutely deduce that Divi is eighteen today. As I drove down the road more balloons were pulling on their strings at every intersection. I guessed that they were having a birthday party and the balloons were meant to guide the attendees through the maze of dirt roads and cart paths.

Divi is a carbon copy of her mother. They look like sisters. She has blossomed into a stunningly beautiful girl. Her large dark eyes, with exceptionally white sclera are captivating. She delights in watching her mother torment me with her flirting and in recent years she has gotten pretty good at it herself. My flirting skills have improved too and I occasionally get to walk off leaving both of them blushing.

I suddenly felt old. Divya was ten years old when she moved here. Their house was just a seasonal camp when they arrived. They have completely remodeled it and it is a gorgeous, year-around home now. Even before they bought the camp there was a single row of tall arborvitae providing a wall of green all the way to their roofline between their house and mine. I can't see in any window but I can see their yard by the water from my deck. In keeping with my voyeurism I take every opportunity to spy on Priya in her bikini from my chair on my deck. I'm certain that she knows.

I stripped out of my going-to-town clothes and pulled my athletic shorts back on along with my tee-shirt. I plunked myself down in my chair on the deck with my book-du-jour. As usual, it wasn't long before my eyelids grew heavy and I was asleep. I never sleep long. Speed boats roaring by wake me. Before Jacob and Ashley's escapades started, boats didn't usually come down this far into our cove. They had always turned mid-lake and sped back down the lake. Now they come further down the lake probably to see if Ashley was around. I always lift my binoculars to see if the boats contained anyone I know. In truth, I don't know hardly anyone. I'm really scanning the occupants for hot women. They usually contained only men.

I fell asleep again and woke to party noises to my right in Priya's yard. I lifted my binoculars to get a better view. Divi and a few squealing girlfriends were jumping off their dock. They all wore bikinis and their thin teenager bodies handled them well. Divi was easily the most voluptuous. She had quickly passed through the awkward early teens and the curves of her waist, hips and breasts were prominent. Her breasts were already fully developed and were the same as her mother's. They contrasted with the small pert breasts of her friends. In my thirty-eight year old mind they were all very attractive.

To my left, clinking of glasses and dinnerware and the clanking of pans on the stove indicated that Jacob and Ashley were up and making breakfast. As usual they had slept late after their early morning sexual romp. My attention went back to the birthday party.

I don't think Divi and her friends realized that their voices were carrying so clearly across the water, which is often the case on the lake. They were treading water with foam noodles between their legs about twenty feet out from the end of their dock and were intentionally talking softly amongst themselves, or so they thought. I could hear every word like they were sitting right beside me. They were laughing together as they all started making fucking motions on their noodles. They each tried to out-do the others. Then one pulled the end of her noodle to her mouth and made like she was giving it a blowjob. It was much too big for her to get her lips over it so she just simulated by bobbing her head near the end. They all burst into laughter again.

I wasn't paying particular attention until they started talking about sex with their boyfriends and one was talking excitedly about having sex with the father of her baby-sitting charge. "I sucked his cock until he came in my mouth on the way home last night," I heard her say. The others were asking pointed questions like: How big his cock was? Did she swallow his cum? What did it taste like? Had she had intercourse with him yet? She delighted in being the center of the conversation and she answered every question with sexually charged details. They were all squealing with delight.

The baby-sitter was obviously proud of her relationship with this older mature man who "knew something about sex". She proclaimed that it was so much better than sex with boys her age. When I heard her tell the others that the father was going to divorce his wife to be with her, I couldn't help but chuckle to myself and mutter the words, "Yeah right."

I recognized Divi's voice as she picked up on the 'sex with boys' theme and stated that she was thoroughly disgusted with her current boyfriend. Another friend piped in and said, "I dated him a few times. His dick is so small he couldn't get it in me." The others burst out laughing again.

I loved how teenage girls always thought they were so mature and experienced and laughed heartily at their peers who they perceive as having less experience than them. I had been exposed to similar teenage girls in high school. Only they called me a freak and recoiled when they saw my junk. In short order I was a pariah that the girls raised their index fingers together in the form of a cross whenever I asked one of them out on a date. That all changed in college though.

I chuckled again when Divi asked 'baby-sitter girl' if she could deep-throat the father's cock. The response was, "Of course. He loves it." The others accepted her answer as the gospel truth. The girl that had previously dated Divi's boyfriend said, "Divi? Have you and Jason had sex?"

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,286 Followers