Voyeur gets Voyeured

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Priya wanted to say something to me in private so she asked Divi and Joanna to wait for her on the deck. Divi was skeptical of her mother's intentions and said, "Don't be long."

When the girls left the bedroom, Priya crawled back up on the bed and kissed me and said, "Thank you Jack. I had an amazing time."

I kissed her back and said, "So did I. I hope this isn't a one night stand. I was just starting to feel like I knew what I was doing."

She gripped my flaccid cock and bent down to kiss my velvety crown and then said, "No way is this a one night stand." She dropped down to the floor and stopped at the doorway. She turned and pursed her lips and threw me an air-kiss before she disappeared.

I dropped my head back in the pillow and reviewed what had happened in the past twenty hours in my mind. I wondered how long it would be before Divi was back for more. I drifted off thinking about how much I liked my neighbors. I knew many people who hated their neighbors but I doubted that any of them had neighbors like mine.