Voyeur gets Voyeured

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Divi blushed red and it was obvious that she had stolen a peak now and then. Priya went on, "What you just did was a hand job."

Divi humped up disgustedly and said, "For God's sake Mom. I know what a hand job is. I've been doing that for years." She thought about what she had just said and shut up as she looked away from her mother's disapproving eyes. Priya continued, "Now I'm going to show you how to give a proper blow job. Forget about your experiences with Jason. It sounded like you were sucking on your index finger." Divi thought about that for a moment and then just nodded and Priya lowered her lips to my glans and flicked her tongue around the firm spongy flesh. My cock surged from the contact. Divi giggled at my reaction. She lowered her head to get a close up look. Priya pushed my cock from her mouth over to Divi and she eagerly mimicked the tongue flicking.

Divi pulled back and said, "The shaft is so hard but the tip is kind of soft and velvety." Priya grinned and pushed her lips down over my glans as she held my cock in place with both hands. She stopped with her lips locked on the ridge and her lower hand slid under my cock and cradled my balls. She pulled back and aimed my cock at Divi. She lowered her face again and dragged her tongue around my glans and then pushed her lips over the spongy head and gripped the ridge except she used her teeth.

I went completely rigid and my eyes went wide as I groaned out, "No teeth. Fuck." Divi immediately loosened her grip and pulled back her teeth using only her lips to hold me in place. She did the ball cradling thing and held my shaft with her other hand just like Priya had done.

Priya giggled and said, "Almost never use your teeth, Honey. You'll learn with practice when that is appropriate." She grinned at me. I relaxed again. Divi went the next step on her own as she slid her lips back up over my glans and back down again several times before pushing her lips further down my shaft. I looked at Priya who was grinning as she watched her baby girl giving me a blow job. She only attempted about three inches which I guess was the limit of Jason's dick.

Priya leaned down and said, "How much can you take? Go as far as you can until you gag." Divi did as instructed and slowly pushed her lips down my shaft. Priya went wide-eyed when Divi had descended about six inches. She looked up at me and said, "Fuck, Jack. She's a natural." Divi gagged a little and then extended her lips out as far as she could and inch-wormed her way down to meet them. She gagged hard at that point and pulled back and then off my cock. Saliva flooded out of her mouth onto my cock. Divi was embarrassed and Priya moved her hand to my cock and rubbed the saliva all over my shaft. Divi smiled broadly when she discovered that she hadn't done it wrong.

Priya leaned in and said, "Let your Mom try it. I'm itching to see if I can deep throat this thing." I grinned hard. I was getting my wish.

Priya got down on her knees in front of me and I spread my legs so she could move up between them. She quickly moved her lips down my shaft to about the same point that Divi had gagged. She slowed at that point and I could feel my glans pushing into her throat. Divi moved down closer to see and she gasped when she could plainly see her mother's throat expanding around my cock. I groaned continuously as she pushed my glans into her throat. After that, there seemed to be no limit as to how much cock she could take. Her lips pushed up against my pubic hair as she held that position for several seconds before pulling slowly back up my shaft. She stopped with her lips at the ridge and then started a full depth blow job that brought me right to the edge of another orgasm. Jesus Christ, she was good. It was easily the best blow job of my life. I found myself being jealous of Mr. Priya.

Priya knew immediately when she needed to stop before I blew my load. I could tell she didn't really want to stop but she wanted Divi to finish me off.

Divi said to her mother, "Show-off," and then giggled. Priya pulled her mouth off and swallowed a mouthful of her own saliva. She aimed my cock back at Divi and said, "Finish him off. He's nearly there. You have to swallow his cum."

Divi was anxious to get my cock back but she didn't seem enamored with the prospect of swallowing my load at all. My orgasm was swirling around the periphery from Priya's blow job and I didn't figure it would take long before Divi got me off.

Divi pushed herself out of her chair and moved in between my legs just like Priya had done. She dispensed with the preliminary tongue lashing and pushed her lips right back down to her gag point and started to bob her head up and down my shaft. My head snapped back against the chair and I let out a loud groan. Priya grinned at my reaction. Her beautiful dark eyes stayed right on mine as I got closer and closer.

Priya quietly said, "Fill her up, Jack." Divi's pace quickened. Her suction was incredible and I knew I was a gonner. I set my arms on the chair and involuntarily drove my hips up to aid the launch of my jizz into Divi's mouth. She hadn't timed her retreat very well and my first salvo hit her at the back of her mouth. She gagged and pulled back instantly. She wanted to get off all together but her mother's words rang loudly and she took many shots of cum directly in her mouth. She was forced to swallow a couple times because of the quantity of jizz. Her eyes watered heavily and her cheeks blew out as she gagged a couple more times. I was done.

Divi stayed on the end of my cock until she was sure I was done. She wiped her eyes with her hands and pulled back off my cock. Priya told her to lick the remaining cum from the eye and she complied. Some cum had escaped her mouth and had drooled down her chin and dropped between her tits. She felt it as it drooled lower in her cleavage. She ran her index finger down her cleavage and started to bring it to her mouth but Priya took her hand before she got there and pushed her lips over Divi's finger and licked it clean.

My cock was softening and Priya pointed it out. Divi watched with fascination until it was completely flaccid and then she grinned at her mother and said, "It's still pretty big." Priya nodded and helped Divi to her feet. I was guessing that the training session was over. Priya pulled on her bikini top and tied it behind her back. She helped Divi with her top and tied it at the neck and back. Divi was so excited. She was grinning so hard I thought her face would crack.

Divi picked up the plate of completely melted ice cream and soggy cake. She giggled as she handed it to me. I looked at it and laughed. I pushed my limp cock back in my shorts and got up. Priya pulled herself in to me and stretched up for a kiss. I bent down and we kissed passionately while Divi looked on. With the kiss over, Priya pulled back and Divya moved in for her kiss. She pushed her tongue deep into my mouth, which I assumed was still a prerequisite for a sexy kiss to teenagers. I was cautious as I watched for Priya's reaction. She grinned and then said, "Come on Divi. We have to clean up from the party." I walked them to the stairs down to the ground and watched them walk toward their yard. Divi was nearly running and Priya stopped, turned around and quietly said, "Later? Okay?"

There was that word again; 'later'. I wasn't sure what 'later' meant exactly but I nodded and said, "Sure."

I went back to my chair and picked up my 'kindle' and turned it on. My mind was consumed by the recent events. My cock grew harder but I ignored it and brought up the book I had been reading. I hadn't been reading for ten minutes before I nodded off to sleep again. When I woke in was dusk. The air was completely still. An occasional boat passed through heading for the far end of the lake. Other than the wakes from the boats, the water was as flat as glass. My stomach grumbled reminding me that I hadn't eaten since breakfast. It was no big deal. I often skipped lunch to compensate for my mostly sedentary life-style. I walked through the breezeway to my front door and went to the mailbox at the edge of the road to collect my mail.

I was standing there scanning the mail when Priya's car backed out of her driveway and headed toward me. I waved expecting her to drive on by like she always had before. It was Divi behind the wheel and she stopped and lowered her power passenger window. I bent down and said, "Hi Divi. What's up for the rest of your birthday?"

She said, "A sleep-over at Joanna's house. I had planned to kill her but I've changed my mind." She giggled as she knew that I knew what that meant. "Thank you Jack for the best birthday present of my life."

I laughed and said, "Believe me; it was my pleasure." She giggled and drove on as the window whirred back up. I went back in the house and stood there in the kitchen opening the mail. It was all junk mail and I tossed it all in the trash. A voice at the sliding screen door startled me.

It was Priya. She said, "Nothing good in the mail?"

I said, "There never is. What's up?" as I walked to the screen and slid it back inviting her in. Priya came over on occasion to ask for an egg or sugar or milk or something. I was sure this wasn't one of those occasions. She was still in her bikini and her nipples were pushing hard on the material. My cock surged harder as she walked past me.

I expected her to grab a bar-stool but she walked to the left and turned around at the door to my bedroom and said, "It's later." She turned and opened the bedroom door. My cock was fully erect. Now I knew for sure what 'later' meant. My heart was pounding in my ears. I've fantasized about this for years. I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

I followed Priya and found her sitting on the edge of my bed untying her bikini strings. She lowered her top just as I appeared in the doorway. She was breathing heavily and so was I. She said, "I've never done this before and I love my husband but I'm tired of my dildos. I have orgasms but they're just not the same as intercourse. I wanted so bad to fuck you this afternoon but I knew Divi would want her turn too. She's a beautiful girl and she is persistent. She is going to be all over you now. It'll be either you or some drone from high school that she'll totally regret. She is on the pill. We both are. I wish I could stop either one but that's not going to happen. Be gentle with her. Teach her. Okay?"

I came over to the bed and sat beside her. I bent my head to hers and kissed her gently on the lips. She responded with considerably more passion. She pushed her hand down into my shorts and pulled my erect cock out into the air. She groaned in the middle of our kiss and we were off to the races.

I pulled off her lips and moved my lips to her neck and flicked my tongue. She groaned and tipped her head away. She whispered, "Make love to me. It's been so long." I didn't say it but I thought, 'baby you have no idea what long is.' It had been thirteen years since that amazing night with Anna. I was so nervous. It was obvious that she was too. I went very slow as I kissed and caressed her body. I untied the ties of her bikini on her hips and she rolled toward the center of the bed. She was completely naked. Her pussy was sopping wet and her nipples were like nails. Her face, neck and upper chest was flushed with passion.

I stood beside the bed and peeled my tee-shirt off and then dropped my shorts to the floor. She didn't take her eyes of my cock that stood out slightly above horizontal with the floor. I got on the bed and moved up beside her. She took my cock and started stroking it as I went back to her neck. She really reacted to the neck attack. I put my hand on her pubic mound, which was devoid of all hair. I ran my fingers down over her clitoris and into her sex. She moaned, "Oh fuck. I'm going to cum before we even get started."

I said, "I know exactly what you mean." The anticipation was driving me crazy and I was as close to blowing as she was. She desperately held on to my cock. She seemed to be afraid that if she let it go she wouldn't get it back. I touched her clitoris again and she screamed hard and loud as she drove her hips upward like she was searching for more. I pushed my middle finger into her pussy and I wasn't even in to my last knuckle before her pussy started throbbing. She gasped and every muscle went taught as she thrashed around on the bed.

Priya screamed out, "Fuck. I'm cumming. Oh my gawwd. Fuck me." I thought about it but right then was not the right time. I wanted to fuck her into an orgasm and I was sure she did too. I continued the finger-fucking through her orgasm. She was whimpering by the time she settled back down again. She was gasping for air as I sucked on her nipples. She was holding my head tightly to her tits. She directed my lips from tit to tit and I was going wherever she wanted me.

I sat up and turned around so my lips were by her pussy. I blew gently on her sex. The wetness made my breath feel cool. I dipped my tongue into her sex and dragged it from anus to clitoris. Her head thrashed from side to side as she groaned. She held my head in place as she bucked her hips up into my face. I pushed my tongue into her on her upward push.

Finally, she realized that my cock was inches from her face. She grabbed it in one hand and urgently pushed her lips over the glans. She wasted no time pushing all the way down. The sensation of my cock pushing into her throat was incredible. She pulled back and started an amazing blow job. She had to stop on occasion to breathe and gasp as I was going for a tongue induced orgasm. She groaned around my cock and pulled off. She groaned again, "Oh my gawwd. Fuck. Yes. Here I go agaaaaaiiiinnnnnn." She exploded into another orgasm as her pussy was grabbing my tongue at a furious pace. She had to abandon my cock as her whole body throbbed for a long time. Her face looked like she was in pain. I knew she wasn't. I teased her a little by flicking my tongue on her clitoris and she groaned and flinched every time. She pleaded for me to stop and I did. I rolled onto my back and joined her gasping in huge quantities of air.

When Priya was back in control of her body again she rolled over toward me and came up on her elbow as she maneuvered her lips back to my cock. Before she pushed her mouth on she said, "You're going down buster," and giggled.

I chuckled and said, "I was just there." She nearly choked on my cock as she burst out laughing.

She pulled back and cleared her throat before saying, "You are so bad," before pushing her lips back down to my pubic hair.

I groaned hard and said, "Mae West said, "When I'm good I'm very good, but when I'm bad I'm better." Her head flew back up my cock and she burst out laughing. I figured someone of Indian heritage maybe wasn't too familiar with the wisdom of Mae West.

Priya said, "Did she have any other notable quotes?"

I thought a moment as Priya lashed her tongue around my glans waiting for my answer. "Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly."

She lifted her head and said, "That's for sure," and then slowly pushed her lips onto my glans again.

"I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it."

Her eyes flashed at me as she nodded and mumbled with my cock still in her mouth, "That's why I'm here right now."

I chuckled at her response and groaned hard as Priya went to work on my cock. She bobbed up and down my cock for a couple of minutes before pulling back and saying, "If you cum now will you be able to continue. I desperately want your cock in me."

It didn't matter what my answer was because cum was boiling in my balls and when she pushed her lips back on again, she was met by a surge of cum rocketing up my shaft. She was surprised but she recovered quickly and gulped my jizz down without losing any. She kept right on sucking up and down my shaft until she was satisfied that I wouldn't go down.

She didn't wait any longer for me to act. She pivoted her body and lifted one leg over my hips. She was straddling me like a cowgirl on a horse's back but she couldn't lift herself high enough to get my glans to her pussy. She had to put one foot down on the bed by my hips and lift herself higher. She guided my cock to her sex and dragged my glans along her sex until she found the right spot. She rolled her hips and pushed down as my cock descended slowly into her vagina. Her head tilted back and her mouth opened as she groaned out, "OOOOOHHHHHH MY GAAAAWWWDDDD." I was thinking the same thing. She was tighter than I expected. My cock surged harder as she descended and she groaned out again, "OHHHH FUUUUCK JACK. YOUR COCK IS WONDERFUL. FUUUCK MEEEEE."

I pushed my hips up as she descended. We ran into trouble about three quarters of the way down my cock. She stopped suddenly with wide-eyes and said, "Oh fuck. My cervix. Fuck that hurts. I've never experienced that before. My husband is half the length of yours."

I lifted myself and rolled her over on her back with most of my cock still imbedded in her. "Let me take control. My wife had the same issue and we discovered that she couldn't control the depth when she was on top positioned like that." Priya smiled up at me and pushed her hips up at me with a sultry grin on her face.

I pushed down slowly to find her limit and she groaned hard as I got there. She said, "Stop right there and don't move in or out." She pushed her hands down between us and wrapped both hands around the protruding part of my cock and then smiled up at me and said, "Fuck me Jack." Her solution to the problem was genius. I fucked her pussy with most of my cock and her hands with the bottom half as she held the heel of her hands tight to her pussy.

She pressed her head back into the bed and groaned out, "Oh my God. This is better than I hoped. I love your cock." This was the first pussy my cock had felt in a long time and I had forgotten how incredible the sensation was. Priya's facial muscles contorted as she continued to groan loudly. I bent low and sucked her right nipple onto my lips and then her left. She screamed as the move had changed the angle of attack with my cock. I pulled back and slowed my pace to see if I was hurting her. She screamed, "Don't slow down. Fuck. I'm so close. Harder. Give it to me Jack. Oh please, give it to me."

I ramped up my pace again and I could feel my balls pulling up tight. Priya loudly exclaimed, "OOHHH...OHHH...OOHHH" in sync with each thrust and then she screamed, "YES. I'M CUMMMINNNGGGG."

I couldn't believe how tight her orgasmic spasms were. Her orgasm pulled me over the top of mine and I shuddered as my muscles locked up tight until cum spewed into her pussy. Priya, screamed again, "OH GOD. YES. I'M FUCKED." She pulled her hands off my cock and grabbed my neck and pulled me down to kiss her. We kissed while we finished our orgasms and then I collapsed down on her chest. My cock had softened enough so her cervix was not a problem. I could feel her vagina clenching and I responded with manual flexing that caused Priya to start giggling. She said, "Are you doing that on purpose?" I nodded. "That's incredible. I didn't know a guy could do that other than during an ejaculation." I flexed my cock again and she shuddered and then giggled again. She manually clenched her vaginal muscles.

I laughed and said, "Wow. You've been working out."

Priya giggled and said, "I do Kegel exercises every day."

I remembered Anna doing pelvic floor workouts all the time. Her mother had a prolapsed uterus at an early age and she didn't want that to happen to her. If she'd known her future, she wouldn't have bothered.

My weight was distributed on my elbows so as not to crush her. I lowered my lips to hers and kissed her as she ran her hands to my waist and then up to my shoulders and pulled me down to her chest. She passionately kissed me back. I pulled back and said, "Divi told me that she was going to her friends for a sleep-over. Can you stay the night? It's been a long time and I'd like a chance to do better."