Voyeur gets Voyeured

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,310 Followers

Priya burst out laughing, pushing her tits up against my chest in the process. "If that was you; out of practice, I'm a dead woman. I was hoping you'd ask." She stretched up and kissed me and I flexed my cock one last time as she giggled around our kiss and crushed my cock with her own clench.

We showered together and messed around some more. We both knew we would be back at it before dawn and probably again before getting up in the morning.

In the near total darkness of 2:22 AM with the only light coming from the digital clock on the night table; I felt a gentle vibration in the bed. I was on my back with the covers down to my waist and when I opened my eyes I first noted the blades of the ceiling fan lazily rotating. I could feel the air being pushed down from them. The air was cool on my exposed chest. The vibration that woke me was Priya rapidly strumming her fingers in her sex. I could barely see the rapid movement of the covers in the dark.

My cock quickly grew to full stature and rose to tent the covers. She must have noticed the tent because she whispered, "Are you awake or is that just your morning woody." Her fingers didn't even slow down.

"You're getting ahead of me aren't you? No fair, you're cheating."

She giggled and said, "Well, from the size of that tent, I'd say you caught up pretty quick."

I chuckled and said, "I'm ready any time you are."

She giggled again and rolled toward me and sucked in my closest nipple as she threw her top leg over both of mine and pushed herself up on top of me like she was sliding into a saddle. I took all of her weight as she leaned forward and pressed her tits into my chest. She stretched up and kissed me hard on the lips. I kissed her back in kind.

She whispered, "I'm so incredibly horny right now. I don't want any foreplay or preliminaries. I just want you to fuck me as hard as you can for as long as you can. Don't delay your orgasm waiting for me. I'm nearly there already." Then she reached between our bodies for my rigid cock trapped under her stomach and pulled herself up my body until my cock pushed up between her thighs. She reached across her ass-cheeks and guided my cock into her pussy and then slid herself down onto my shaft. In the light from the clock I could see her face screw up tight as her mouth opened and she groaned hard until she had taken as much of my cock as she could.

I wanted so bad to rock my hips upward as she slid down but I was conscious of hurting her and restrained myself. She tested her limits by gently bobbing her hips up and down. When she was satisfied, she pulled her hips back to my glans and thrust herself back down, slowing as she got deeper. She groaned hard but not from pain. She had the measure of me and she started fucking me at an insane pace. I couldn't believe how fast she was going. Her ass was like a piston. I groaned out, "Jesus Priya."

She lifted her head off my chest and screamed, "Jesus Jack. I'm cumming. Oh my gawwd." Her pace slowed considerably. She pulled her legs up and pushed her knees into my waist and went back to pummeling my cock. She tested this position and found out that with her current state of arousal, she could take all of my cock. Knowing that, I took over the action and grabbed her hips and started driving my cock into her pussy. I was intentionally stopping an inch or so short. I didn't want to hurt her.

Priya felt my surging hardness and screamed out, "Jack. Oh fuck. Yes. Yes. Here I go again. OOOOHHHH." Her pussy was clamping hard on my cock and that action pulled me into an intense orgasm that gripped every muscle in my body from my face to my toes. I contorted hard and a groan started out of my throat until I was crying out, "Jesus. Fuck. Oh Fuck. Yeah." Cum exploded up my shaft and filled Priya up. Our combined actions pushed cum out of her with each thrust.

Priya suddenly sat up straight and pulled her feet out in front of her under my armpits. She leaned back with her hands at my knees and her arms locked. From here, Priya bent my cock back toward my feet and started quickly rocking her pussy on and off my cock. I couldn't believe it but she was soon in another orgasm. She kept driving her pussy forward and back on my spent cock. She recovered and rolled right into another one. She kept this up until my cock softened so much that she wasn't accomplishing anything.

She tucked her feet back behind her ass and collapsed gasping for air to my chest. I held her there with my arms across her back and kissed her forehead while I ran my hands down her back to her slim waistline and then up the slope of her ass and over the top and then back up again. I repeated this many times until our breathing recovered and Priya rolled off me back to her side of the bed and cuddled back up to me on her side with her top leg draped across my thigh. She wrapped her fingers around my flaccid and sticky cock and just held on to it.

Priya muttered, "Fuck. That was incredible. I rarely have multiple-orgasms. Naveen is having erection problems and he can't keep one for very long. I'm lucky if I can get one orgasm. He's good though. He'll finish me off with his tongue if his cock can't." We fell back to sleep above the covers without any further words spoken. I really didn't want to continue the discussion about her husband.

The sun was well above the horizon when I woke. I never slept this late. I glanced at the digital clock and it read 8:42 AM. I realized that I never woke in the middle of the night for hot and vigorous sex either. Priya was lying on her stomach and drooling on her pillow. I rolled gently on my side so as not to wake her. I examined every inch of her amazing naked body. Her ass was perfect, by anyone's standard. Side-boob was visible with her arms cradled into her pillow.

She seemed to sense that I was awake and looking at her. She opened her eyes and looked over at me with the one eye that wasn't buried in her pillow. "What are you looking at?" she mumbled into her pillow. I didn't answer. She rolled over on her back and said, "Wow. Was that a dream?"

I replied, "If it was, I was having the same one." Priya moved over close to me and kissed me and said, "One more time, before I have to go? I want to be home when Divi comes home. She doesn't need to know about this."

I laughed and said, "Are you kidding. Just say the word."

Priya looked down my body and grinned at my rising wood. She glanced away and hesitated. I sensed something was wrong so I rolled on my side and pulled her chin up to face me. "Is something wrong?"

She said, "No, not really. We can do this any way you want but ... ummm ... I'd love to ... ummm ... I'd love to have anal intercourse with that monster between your legs. I acquired a taste for anal in college but my husband thinks it's disgusting and dirty. He won't do it that way. It's been nearly twenty years. I use a dildo there but it's not the same. I hope you aren't grossed out by it. Many men are."

I grinned at her and said, "Consider it done. My wife liked it in the ass too. It's been forever since then but if I recall correctly, all I have to do is one: use lubricant and two: go slow until you don't."

Priya's mood was instantly upbeat and she giggled at my list of things to know. She immediately maneuvered onto her stomach again and grabbed her pillow and shoved it under her hips. "I like the 'speed-bump position'," she said. She settled her hips into position. Her perfect ass lifted like that was driving me crazy and my cock surged even harder. I knew exactly what to do. I got out of bed and went to the medicine cabinet in the bathroom and grabbed the jar of petroleum jelly. The K/Y Jelly that Anna kept around for these occasions dried up long ago and I threw it out.

When I got back, Priya was humping on her hand pushed under her hips. I sat on the edge of the bed and scooped a generous portion of jelly onto my fingers. I pushed a large dollop of jelly onto her anus. She flinched from the cold jelly and then groaned hard as my index finger pushed the jelly inside as far as I could reach. I left my finger in her for a while to allow her to adjust. When I pulled out she shuddered hard with anticipation. I ran a thin coat all around her rosebud and then used the rest to lubricate my throbbing cock paying particular attention to the glans.

I got on the bed with my knees between her legs. I took my cock in my hand and dragged the glans between her butt-cheeks heading for her anus. She groaned as my cock bypassed her rosebud and pushed past her fingers into her pussy. I pushed all the way in, confident that I wouldn't hurt her in this position. She whimpered as I fucked her that way for a minute or so. Then I pulled my cock out and ran my glans, lubricated by her natural lubricant and the petroleum jelly up to her anus.

Priya was already gasping for air. I put my glans to her rosebud and pushed firmly but slowly. Priya groaned hard and pushed back just as firmly. We spent at least a minute pushing together before my glans suddenly pushed past her tight sphincter. She groaned and I stopped until she signaled that she was ready to proceed. Three minutes later I was completely imbedded in her anus. Her sphincter pulsed tightly on my cock. I stopped and let her adjust again. Going slowly still, I pulled my cock back out again. Her sphincter muscle started to relax after a couple cycles and then the go-slow part was over and Priya took over the action.

When she pushed back hard on me, she let out a loud scream. I thought I was hurting her and stopped and began to pull back. Priya screamed, "Fuck no. Don't you dare stop? Go. Fuck. Go." I did as instructed and began pummeling her anus in full length glans to balls strokes. Jesus her ass was tight. I wasn't going to last long. Fortunately, she didn't last long either. Her fingers were working her pussy and clitoris and she screamed all the way into her orgasm. She didn't have an anal orgasm like Anna had, but her vaginal orgasm was violent. She turned to look back at me pummeling her ass. Her eyes were bugged wide and her mouth was open in a long groan that ended with her holding her breath. If I didn't know better, I'd have sworn she was in agony.

I was gasping from my physical efforts and then, there it was. My orgasm crushed me. Cum streamed deep into Priya's bowels. She felt it too and she sucked in a huge breath of air and let her head drop to the bed. I could feel her vaginal clenches even though I was buried in her ass.

Priya let her hips fall heavily on the pillow pulling my cock from her bowels. I pulled back and extricated my cock from her anus. We both lay in a heap urgently gasping for air. When we recovered, Priya spoke into the mattress that surrounded her face, "I remember now what I was missing. She rolled on her side and said, "Jack. Your cock is perfect for anal intercourse. I don't want to miss this again."

"I forgot that I had missed this too," I said.

A giggling sound came from the bedroom doorway. I didn't have to look. I recognized the giggle. Priya did too and she groaned as she buried her head under my pillow like an ostrich burying its head in the sand.

Divi walked into the bedroom and sat down on the edge of the bed beside me. She motioned toward the door and we were joined by Joanna. Her face was flushed red with embarrassment and she wouldn't look at anyone except Divi.

Divi was amused by Joanna's reaction. She later told her mother and me that she had confessed to Joanna her new experiences from yesterday afternoon. Joanna didn't believed her and was apparently upset that Divi had surpassed her own experiences, which it turned out wasn't too difficult because when push came to shove, Joanna confessed that she had never had any sexual experiences and she was sure that Divi hadn't either.

Now in my bedroom with a naked mature man and a naked Divi's mother and Divi acting like it wasn't anything unusual, she wanted to just disappear. Divi was having nothing of her bullshit and said, "Come on Joanna, let's join them. Jack's cock is amazing. With your experience, it's probably no big deal though. I got right away what Divi was up to and Priya pulled the pillow off her head and sat up. She still couldn't look directly at her daughter though. She was caught red-handed having sex with a man not her husband. She was sure that Divi would be discreet seeing as how she had oral sex with the same man the day before.

Priya whispered to Divi, "How long have you been watching us?"

Divi said, "About a half hour. It seems that I have many other things to learn." Priya buried her face in her hands and groaned.

I got off the bed and headed for the bathroom to clean off my cock. I stated to no one particular, "I guess I'd better start locking my doors." When I returned, I sat down on the edge of the bed between Divi and Priya.

Divi looked down at my cock lying peacefully along my left thigh. Divi reached over and wrapped her fingers around it and lifted it up saying, "Joanna, watch how big Jack's cock gets when I jerk him off. I gave her a stern look and she winked at me and slightly nodded at Joanna. I got it. Divi started stroking my cock from ridge to balls after spitting into her palm. My cock quickly grew and Joanna's eyes did the same as she couldn't resist looking even though she obviously wanted to be anywhere else at that moment.

When my cock was at full size, Joanna muttered, "Fuck, that's huge." Divi aimed my cock at Joanna indicating that she should try it. Joanna looked everywhere around the room faking that she hadn't seen Divi offer the cock to her.

Divi released my cock and stood up beside the bed and to the shock of everyone else; she took all of her clothes off. Her nipples were like nails. She cupped her breasts in her hands and pinched her hard nipples. Joanna was completely embarrassed then. It was now obvious to her that Divi had been telling the truth about yesterday afternoon.

Divi took Joanna's hand and more or less dragged her to the bed in front of me. I wasn't about to touch her. Divi knelt down on her knees between my legs and pulled Joanna down beside her. My cock was bobbing up and down and Divi took it in her hand again. It surged harder in her hand. She cupped my balls in her other hand and looked at Joanna who was just staring wide-eyed at my cock. Divi said, "You just have to see this. His balls move all by themselves. Here feel them."

Joanna's hands were on her thighs and she had no intention of moving them. Divi released my balls and reached over to Joanna and forcefully pulled her hand to my balls. It was obvious that Joanna was terrified but I could see that she didn't want to appear completely inexperienced, so she cradled my balls in her hand and Divi released her wrist. She was nearly in tears but when Joanna felt my balls move, she grinned at Divi and then at me. She was warming to the idea as she took her other hand and with some trepidation, wrapped her fingers around my cock just above Divi's hand. Her fingertips didn't come together on the girth. She squeezed hard attempting to duplicate Divi's grip; but Divi was at least six inches taller than Joanna and it wasn't going to happen. They both started jerking me off in sync.

Priya's view was blocked by my body so she moved on her hands and knees up behind me and positioned herself up on her knees looking over my shoulder down into the grinning faces of Divi and Joanna. I felt Priya's erect nipples drag across my back.

Divi looked at Joanna and said, "Before we start the next part, you have to get out of those clothes." The grin on Joanna's face was instantly gone. Divi released my cock to Joanna's control and turned toward her and started unbuttoning Joanna's blouse. Joanna didn't resist but she wasn't going to help. Joanna had to release my cock and balls so Divi could pull the sleeves over Joanna's hands but as soon as they were clear, she grabbed my cock with both hands and resumed her hand job as she examined my cock closely. She seemed fascinated by my glans. She released the shaft with one hand and gently squeezed the firm but velvety tip between her thumb and index finger. Divi was working on getting Joanna's skirt off.

Joanna was breathing very hard as she lifted herself so Divi could remove the skirt and then her thong. She had worn no bra so now she was naked except for her sneakers. Divi pulled those off. She had small breasts; no more than an 'A-cup' but her nipples were more than a half inch long and they were very erect.

To my surprise and Priya's too, I expect, Divi moved behind Joanna and reached around Joanna's body from both sides and cupped her breasts in both hands and then gently palmed her nipples. Joanna's torso reacted immediately by pulsing forward and then back into Divi's breasts. Her mouth opened to form an 'O' as her eyes closed tight and her chin lifted. Divi looked up into her mother's eyes with an erotic smile on her face. When Divi released Joanna's tits Joanna exhaled forcefully and leaned forward to break the contact with Divi's breasts. As Divi moved back to her original spot she was massaging her own breasts and pinching her nipples again.

I couldn't see Priya's reaction so I turned to look over my shoulder. She was just pulling her jaw back in place. Her eyes were still displaying her shock. Joanna had stopped stroking my cock while Divi was palming her tits but she didn't let go and now she renewed her hand job with vigor. She turned to Divi and whispered, "What's next? When does he shoot?"

Divi giggled and said, "If you keep doing that, he'll shoot pretty soon but I want to show you some other stuff." Joanna stopped her hands and aimed my cock at Divi. Joanna didn't seem to be so embarrassed anymore about her lack of experience as she eagerly pulled her ass off her feet and knelt tall with her hands on my left thigh. She was now anxious to learn.

Divi took my cock and started her own two handed hand job as she positioned herself so she could lower her head toward my glans. Joanna was wide-eyed and slack jawed as she watched Divi drop her lips to my glans. I had to chuckle to myself when Divi took Joanna through the same training process as Priya had done with Divi yesterday. I looked back at Priya to see her reaction. She glanced at me and smiled.

Divi lashed her tongue around my glans working the super-sensitive spot on the underside of the ridge and I groaned hard. Divi smiled at my reaction and then aimed my cock back at Joanna who scooched in closer and positioned herself just like Divi had. She followed Divi's instructions to the letter and when she flicked her tongue on my spot, I groaned again to Joanna's delight.

With that lesson complete, Joanna gave my cock back to Divi who leaned in and pushed her lips down over my glans. Joanna's eye nearly bugged out of her head as she mumbled, "Jesus Divi." Divi flicked her tongue around and around my ridge with the glans in her mouth and then she pushed her lips further down my shaft as she held my cock in place with one hand. She had abandoned her training plan and was now fully engaged in a combination blow job and hand job. Joanna leaned in close to watch Divi's lips stretched around my cock as she pushed halfway down my shaft. Her cheeks hollowed as she pulled back up. Her hand was in sync with her mouth. Joanna was in a trance watching Divi suck my cock.

I was getting close to cumming when Divi pulled back and licked the saliva off her lips before aiming my cock at Joanna. Divi had a huge grin on her face. She was so pleased with herself. Priya leaned close to my ear and whispered. "See. She's a natural born cock-sucker...Just like her mother." I chuckled as Priya's hands came around to my chest and started fingering my erect nipples. 'She was getting into this,' I thought.

Joanna eagerly accepted my cock back in her hand and made another attempt to close her fingers around the girth with the same results as before. She leaned down to duplicate what she had seen Divi doing. She got her lips down over my glans and then pulled back. The eager look in her eyes was gone. She turned to Divi and said, "You took so much. How did you do that? It's too big."

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,310 Followers