Vulgar Display of Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,088 Followers

"Oh yeah, aw, that is a pretty butt," Ronald crooned as he rubbed her smooth buttocks. "I'm going enjoy just tearing that ass up, that's for sure."

"Want me to suck your cock?" Allison asked, plastering a smile on her face.

"Oh ho! Can't wait huh? I knew you'd turn into a cock hungry slut," Ronald chuckled.

He gave her right buttock a stinging slap.

"But no, no, how about you take them panties off, show me that pretty little pussy?" Ronald ordered.

Allison steeled herself and did pull the panties down and off.

"Aw, yeah, that is a sweet little pussy," Ronald crooned, lightly tugging at the blonde curls.

"Ah!" Allison gasped out as the man shoved two thick fingers into her dry pussy.

"Ah!" she grunted as he cruelly pinched her small clitoris, digging his thumbnail into the sensitive nub.

"Oh!" she jerked, almost doubling over in pain as he flicked her clitoris quite hard with his middle finger.

"In the future, Ms. Ford, might want play with that pussy, get it nice and wet before coming into this office," Ronald snapped.

"Yes sir," Allison whimpered.

"Now, Ms. Ford, as you can see, we have a desk right outside of my office; this is your desk, Ronald said, showing Allison to a desk.

There was no modesty screen in front of the desk. Since her panties were on Ronald's desk, Allison would have to be quite mindful of how she sat.

The desk was almost directly across from Wendy's desk. Again, Allison gave a small wave. Again, Wendy scratched her nose with her middle finger.

From nine twelve until eleven forty nine, Allison sat primly at her desk.

From time to time, she would glance over at Wendy. The one time Wendy noticed, the girl spread her legs, flashing Allison her pussy, with pale pink lips glistening with moisture.

At eleven forty eight, Wendy got to her feet and entered her father's office.

At eleven forty nine, Ronald ordered Allison into his office.

"Yes sir?" Allison asked, seeing Wendy sitting in front of her father's desk, smug expression on her face.

"Yes; you wanted to suck my cock earlier?" Ronald said, sliding back in his chair, exposing his erect cock.

Wendy laughed as she closed the door of the office.

Allison felt the sting of tears but dutifully knelt and Ronald swiveled his chair around.

She remembered to smile, remembered to moan as if she was happy.

"I know you like when I jizz your almost pretty face, but since you're sitting out in the lobby where all of our customers can see you, why don't you just swallow it all like a good little cock slut?" Ronald said.

Out of the corner of her eye, Allison saw Wendy loop her legs over the arms of the client's chair. Allison closed her eyes as Wendy started to masturbate, watching her former friend suck her father's cock.

"Mm mmm, love your cock, Mr. Biggs," Allison moaned.

"God, what a fucking whore you turned out to be," Wendy groaned excitedly.

"Webster all moved out?" Ronald asked

"Mm hmm," Allison agreed and put a little more saliva into her slurping.

"Good; might stop by this evening," Ronald said.

Allison waited until he'd blasted his load down her throat before telling him of the ruined mattress.

"That little shit," Ronald snarled. "Give me the key to your trailer."

"How was that come, cock sucker?" Wendy taunted, still rubbing her pussy.

Allison didn't answer, just walked to the door of the office.

"Ms. Biggs asked you a question, slut," Ronald barked.

"It was delicious," Allison barked.

She opened the door, marched to her desk and grabbed her purse. Then she marched back into the office and handed Ronald her set of keys.

Ronald grabbed Allison's left breast in his meaty paw and squeezed painfully. Allison gasped out.

"When Ms. Biggs speaks to you, you are to answer; do you hear me?" Ronald hissed.

"Yes sir," Allison gasped out.

"Her name is 'Ms. Biggs' or 'ma'am,' not 'Wendy,' got it?" Ronald hissed, increasing the painful pressure.

"Yes sir," Allison grunted, wobbling on her feet.

"Good," Ronald said, releasing his grip on her breast. "Ms. Ford, you have a car, right?"

"No sir; we used Web's brother's truck whenever we needed a car," Allison said, rubbing her sore breast.

She was ordered to go to lunch and Allison walked to the Taco Bell; her feet were aching and throbbing and Taco Bell was very close to the bank.

At three o'clock, Wendy looked at her computer monitor, nodded her head in approval, then opened the top drawer of her desk.

Allison watched as Wendy walked the five steps from her desk to Allison's desk.

"Here, it's the two thousand six Nissan, the light blue one, "Wendy said.

"Thank you, Ms. Biggs," Allison mumbled, taking the keys from Wendy.

"No problem, whore," Wendy smiled.

She indicated where Allison needed to sign, then went into her father's office with the papers.

"And," Wendy said a moment later, placing a credit card with the bank's name on it on Allison's desk. "Your very own Texaco card."

"Thank you, Ms. Biggs," Allison mumbled again.

"Sure thing, whore," Wendy said cheerfully.

Ronald handed Allison her trailer's keys at four thirty and wished her a good evening.

"Thank you, sir," Allison mumbled and walked to the door.

"Good night," Chip, the security guard said cheerfully.

Allison was about to start walking when she remembered she now had a car.

The car was broiling hot from being in the sun all day, but her feet were certainly glad to be in the car, instead of on the asphalt.

Arriving home, Allison found a brand new television mounted to the wall and a surround sound system plugged in. There was a large bottle of Dear's Scotch on the kitchen table and a dirty glass in the sink.

But in the bedroom, there was a brand new mattress on the bed and someone had taken the time to put sheets on it.

She stripped out of her clothes, pulled on an old tee shirt and pair of running shorts, then began to prepare herself a meal.

She screamed in shock when the door of the trailer opened and Ronald casually walked in.

"What? This is my trailer, remember?" Ronald said. "Had a duplicate of your key made."

He then looked at her outfit and wrinkled his nose in disgust.

"Look, cock sucker, I told you," Ronald growled. "Huh? Didn't I tell you I was stopping by this evening?"

"Yes sir," Allison quaked.

"And that's what you wear?" Ronald almost screamed.

He slapped her, hard on her buttocks.

"Now, go, go put on something make me want to fuck you, huh?" he demanded.

Web had given her a white corset and thong panty set for Valentine's Day and Allison pulled the outfit on.

She was about to step back into the kitchen when she remembered. She slid open the bedside table's drawer and got out the tube of lubricant. She applied the gel to her fingers, then rubbed the gel up and down her pussy, then delved the two fingers into her slit.

"More like it," Ronald said as Allison entered the small kitchen, dressed in corset and thong panties.

The corset pushed her small breasts up and Ronald cruelly grabbed and squeezed her small breasts.

Then he pulled her panties off, nearly ripping them in the process.

Allison was grateful she'd thought to use lubricant; Ronald simply entered her, thrust a few times, then grunted as he ejaculated.

"Try out that bed yet?" he asked.

"No sir," she said.

"Come on," he said, getting up from the kitchen table.

He followed her into the bedroom.

"Got a nice ass, know that?" he said, gripping one of her buttocks.

""Thank you, sir," she said.

"Go on, get up there," Ronald said as he began to strip out of his clothing.

He was at least fifty pounds overweight, pear shaped. His blonde cap of pubic hair formed a heavy blanket of fur over his belly and his hanging balls. His very hairy legs were thick tree trunks and his thick arms were actually quite flabby.

Ronald Biggs was not an attractive man when he was not in his business suits.

"Peggy? My wife? She bought one of them stupid tempurpedic pieces of shit; God damned thing's nothing but a pile of foam rubber," Ronald complained as he lay down on top of the bed. "Ah! This, this is what a bed should feel like."

Allison wiggled and bounced slightly; it was a very firm mattress. But, soft foam rubber, or firm coiled spring mattress, it was still more comfortable than the cheap couch she'd slept on last night.

Ronald pulled Allison to him, squeezing her in a clumsy hug.

His hands roamed up and down her back, cupping and squeezing her buttocks. He again fingered her pussy for a moment, spreading his semen. Then he rolled on top of her and smothered her with his bulk.

"God damn it, girl, come on!" Ronald barked at her. "Fuck! That's what we're here for, right? So, fuck!"

Allison wanted to tell him that he was crushing her, that it was pretty hard to fuck when she couldn't move.

But she spread her legs as wide as she could, then wrapped them around his pudgy middle.

"Oh, that's it, Mr. Biggs, fuck me," she crooned in his ear, even as she attempted to suck more oxygen in her lungs. "Yeah, that's it, give me that big fat cock."

Then he bent his head and kissed her.

She could taste the scotch on his tongue and actually felt nauseous as he slithered his tongue in her mouth. But she quelled her stomach and moaned and sucked on his tongue. She rubbed his hairy back with her hands, lightly scratching his back.

"Don't you be leaving no marks, cunt," Ronald ordered. "Last thing I need is for Peggy see that shit."

"Sorry, sir, got carried away," Allison said, cheeks flaming hotly at being called 'cunt.'

Because he had already ejaculated once in her pussy a few moments earlier, Ronald managed to fuck Allison for several long strokes. Despite her revulsion, despite her reluctance, the friction of his fat cock rubbing against her did produce a small orgasm.

"Yeah, that's it, you little fucking whore," Ronald chuckled. "Fucking like it, huh?"

"Oh yeah," Allison grunted and groaned, praying for him to hurry up and finish.

When he did finish, Allison did not move quickly enough to get a wet washcloth to clean his cock of her essence and got a stinging slap to her buttocks.

"Like that, that, whatever that shit is; it's cute on you," Ronald complimented as he dressed again.

"Thank you, Mr. Biggs," Allison mumbled.

"What else you got dress in?" Ronald asked.

"This is it," Allison admitted.

"Here, get a couple more, huh?" Ronald said, peeling three twenties out of his wallet.

Then he pulled his cell phone out.

"What's your number?" he asked.

"Huh? Oh, Web's got the phone," Allison said.

"Jesus," Ronald spat in disgust. "For such a smart girl, you sure are a dumb cunt, you know that?"

Chapter 4

The employees knew what Allison Ford was, what her position was in the bank's hierarchy. The CSRs whispered and clucked their tongues with one another, with the tellers. The tellers whispered and clucked their tongues with each other and with a few customers.

Vernon Stiles paused in front of Allison's desk. She pulled her head up from the computer monitor and looked at the smirking young African-American man.

Vernon was polite, despite the knowing little smirk he had on his face. When he asked her if she'd ever eaten at Geno's Italian restaurant, Allison shook her head no.

"So, uh, you uh, how 'bout you and me go there? They got this ravioli? Pumpkin ravioli; see I'm all about what I put in my body, know what I'm saying?" Vernon asked.

"No thank you," Allison said politely, fighting down her shudder.

She wasn't prejudiced, or liked to think she was not prejudiced. But the idea of being with a black man made her physically ill.

Ronald Biggs had come to her trailer last night. As usual, Allison had put on her black lace baby doll and black lace garter belt with black stockings and red pumps with five inch heels.

The top was held together by a single red bow that went right between her small breasts. The panties were a thin thong that disappeared into the crack of her creamy buttocks.

And when Ronald walked in, he had Ray Deems from Sweet Oaks Septic Tank Solutions with him.

"Mother. Fucker. And God damn too!" Ray Deems had said, looking at the young beauty. "Fuck me if she ain't everything you said she was!"

"Sweetie, this here's Ray Deems; a friend of mine," Ronald said. "He's thinking of switching his accounts from First Federal over to Oakleaf Homestead. Why don't you see if you can show him how we'd be better for his business?"

A single tear trickled down Allison's cheek as she pasted a smile on her face.

"Well, sure, Sugar Pie," she drawled.

Ray was a rotund man in his late forties, early fifties with an almost cherubic face. His cock was just like him, short and plump and seemed to have endless stamina.

He had a broad wedding band on his left hand. And the whole time Allison sucked and slurped on his cock, Ray talked about Louella and how Louella wouldn't suck his cock.

Ray Deems had been the first person into the bank the following morning and had greeted Allison warmly.

"See you tonight, all right?" he said as he left Ronald's office an hour later.

Shortly after Ray left, Ronald called Allison into his office, and, with the door wide open, had her crawl underneath his desk and suck his cock.

Now, Vernon Stiles was standing in front of her, asking her for a date.

"No, thank you," Allison repeated and Vernon lost his smirk.

"Oh, uh huh, it's like that, huh?" he asked.

"It's not like anything," Allison snapped.

Then she marched into Ronald's office and begged and pleaded with the smirking man to please never ask her to sleep with a black man.

Finally, with a gentle slap to her buttocks, Ronald assured her, he would never ask her to do that.

"It might be prejudiced of me, but so what? So I'm prejudiced," Ronald said. "Just think that shit ain't right. It just ain't right."

"And what did Ray mean, he'd see me tonight?" Allison asked.

"What you think it means? He's going see you tonight. But we got his business," Ronald said, already turning his back to Allison.

Allison didn't answer, just left the office. She heard Ronald sneeze and called out 'God bless you' in an automatic response.

"Thank you," he responded, then coughed.

Ray did show up without Ronald, sat and drank a tumbler of Ronald's scotch, played with Allison's small breasts and fucked her throat three times before glancing at his watch and cursing.

"God damn and fuck me; Junie's got that damned school play; you got you any kids?" the man asked as he zipped his work trousers.

"No, Sugar Pie," Allison said, shaking her head.

She wasn't shaking her head 'no' about his question. She was shaking her head at the ease in which the man could so casually cheat on his wife and children. She did wonder if her dad ever did this sort of thing. She shook her head again.

"Well, pretty girl like you? I'm sure someday somebody'll come along, put a puppy in that tummy of yours," Ray smiled.

The following day, Ronald Biggs was out sick. Which left Wendy in charge.

"Ms. Biggs?" Allison quietly asked as Wendy adjusted her father's desk chair to her height specifications.

"Yeah?" Wendy asked.

"Um, if Mr. Biggs isn't here, should I just go on home?" Allison quietly asked.

Wendy looked beyond Allison and ascertained that no one was listening. Then she motioned Allison closer to the desk.

"No, want you here," Wendy said.

Again she looked to make sure no one was listening.

"Daddy says you're great for just taking the edge off," Wendy said quietly. "And since this is my first time in this chair? Might need to take the edge off."

Allison regarded the slightly older girl for a moment. Then the realization of what Wendy was suggesting hit her and Allison goggled at the now broadly smiling Wendy.

"You, I, but I've never, you can't be serious!" Allison spluttered.

Allison left Wendy's office. A moment later, quickly sent Ronald Biggs a text message on the cell phone he'd obtained for her.

'Do it' was his response.

Allison thought she had been beyond tears by now. But the sting of tears burned her eyes as she read Ronald's message.

'Do it.'

She sat at her desk, numbly typing on her computer. Ronald Biggs was the managing director of the bank, but he still had a board to report to. To justify the salary he was paying Allison, Ronald did allocate some minor paperwork to her.

So she sat at her desk, reconciling the overdraft chares to the clients' accounts.

"Allison, may I see you?" Wendy called out sweetly after a potential client left the office.

"Yes, Ms. Biggs," Allison said, stomach knotting up.

"Please close the door," Wendy smiled widely.

Allison turned and closed the door, then turned back again. Wendy had looped her legs over the armrests of her father's chair, skirt hiked up to her waist.

Allison saw Wendy's blonde curls, and Wendy's puffy pussy lips, glistening with her excitement.

She set her jaw firmly and approached the desk.

"Before you begin, how about a little kiss?" Wendy asked.

Allison looked at her curiously for a long moment, then bent and softly kissed Wendy's pouting lips. Wendy opened her mouth and Allison slowly pushed her tongue into Wendy's mouth. The two women kissed for a long moment.

"Damn, you're a good kisser," Wendy praised when Allison pulled away.

"Thank you, Ms. Biggs," Allison murmured.

"Must be all the cocks you suck, huh?" Wendy chortled.

Allison did not respond.

"Hey, give me your panties," Wendy ordered.

Allison again did not answer her, just reached under her skirt. She wiggled for a moment, then let her red thong panties fall to the floor. Stepping out of them, she bent and picked them up, then handed them to Wendy.

"Hmm, kind of wet here," Wendy said, then gave Allison's panties a deep sniff.

"Well, get to it," Wendy ordered and Allison got down on her knees in front of Wendy's chair.

With a man, Allison knew, most men just wanted her to wrap her lips around their cocks and start sucking and licking. The one time Web had put his mouth on her pussy, Allison had wanted him to go slow, take his time. Web had given her pussy two quick swipes with his tongue and he was done.

Allison first licked up and down the left of Wendy's pussy, licking along the outer lips. Then she repeated the same on Wendy's right side. Then she playfully batted her tongue back and forth, batting at Wendy's puffy inner lips.

Allison then used her thumbs to pull Wendy's inner pussy lips open.

Allison had heard the numerous jokes and insults of pussy tasting like fish. Wendy's pussy did have a strong musk and sweat smell and taste. But it did not taste like fish.

"Mm-hmmm," Wendy moaned softly. "You ever eat pussy before?"

"No ma'am," Allison said.

Wendy gave Allison's panties another long sniff. She then wiggled her buttocks forward, affording Allison a better angle at her pussy.

Allison found Wendy's clitoris and playfully 'punched' it with her tongue. She then sucked the nub into her mouth and treated it like she would treat a small cock.

"Oh fuck," Wendy hissed.

Allison backed away from Wendy's clitoris and jammed her tongue into Wendy's pussy. She then drove her first and middle finger into Wendy's pussy and began rubbing along the walls of Wendy's pussy, searching for Wendy's g-spot.

"Shit yeah," Wendy moaned as Allison again began to suck on her clitoris.

"Fuck!" Wendy suddenly barked and Allison felt her face become quite wet.

"Shit, God damn that was fucking good," Wendy said after she quit shuddering.

"Want me keep going?" Allison asked.

"Fuck, don't want you ever stop!" Wendy praised.

She then lightly pushed Allison's head away from her crotch.

"But come on, it's lunch time," she said.

Allison got to her feet and walked to the office.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,088 Followers