Vulgar Display of Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

"Johnson, Johnson and Lambert; how may I direct your call?" Allison asked pleasantly.

"Hi uh, I um, hi, this is, I don't know if you remember me; you probably remember my little girl, y'all colored yesterday?" a man asked.

"Mr. Edwards?" Allison asked, smiling happily.

Their first date was eating dinner at Taco Bell with Ronnie's three children, then the whole group went to Golf-O-Rama for miniature golf.

Their second date was finger painting and a picnic at Mouton Park. They capped that date off with kite flying.

Their third date was dinner and dancing at La Scalia's Italian restaurant; the children's Aunt Connie babysat RJ and Sandra and Charisse so that Ronnie and Allison could have an evening for themselves.

"You know how nice it is have a meal that doesn't come with a prize? Or a juice box?" Ronnie joked

"What you talking about," Allison asked. "This meal comes with a prize."

"It does?" Ronnie asked, face twisted in confusion.

"Me," Allison said, pointing to herself with her dessert fork.

They danced in the lounge until ten thirty, then drove to Ronnie's small home. Connie smiled as Ronnie introduced Allison, refused Ronnie's offered cash, then left.

In his bedroom, Allison whispered words of love in Ronnie's ear, encouraged him to hold her, encouraged him to love her.

"Oh God yes," she groaned happily as he slid into her.

In the dim light, her warm brown eyes shone with happiness as he held her and kissed her. She did not orgasm from their coupling but she did not need an orgasm to feel fulfilled.

"Oh Sweetheart, that was so beautiful," she praised.

*.*.*

Ronnie Edwards gave Allison the key to his Toyota Camry so she could drive to Oakleaf, Texas, for the trial. Parker Johnson was loathe to give her the time off but a threat from Debbie Dees, the four attorneys and the two paralegals to all tender their resignations if he did not allow the sweet girl to go to the trial of her former attacker had Parker reconsider.

Ronald Biggs at first attempted to portray Allison Faye Ford as a slut, a willing participant to all that had transpired. But upon news of his arrest, and then his upcoming trial, several women came forward. So many women, in fact, that the Oakleaf County District Attorney's office had to establish a special hotline for all the phone calls.

Wendy Biggs tried to have a psychiatrist declare her unfit to stand trial. The District attorney had their own psychologist examine her and Dr. Cooper found Wendy to be an extremely narcissistic, self-centered and highly oversexed woman. And certainly capable of understanding and assisting in her own defense.

"In clinical terms?" Dr. Cooper told the District Attorney. "She ain't nothing but a bitch."

Ronald Biggs trial ended with a guilty verdict on all seventy nine charges brought against the no longer proud and mighty man.

Upon seeing the outcome of her father's trial, Wendy urged her attorney to see if she could plead her down to a lesser charge. The District Attorney smiled and shook his head no.

*.*.*

The adoption was uncontested; Charisse Orleans Williams had no other living relatives. And on a beautiful Saturday in May, Allison Faye Ford became Allison Edwards, wife of Ronald Jonathon Edwards and Step-mother to Ronald Junior, Sandra, and Charisse Edwards.

Again, Aunt Connie agreed to babysit so that Ronnie and Allison could have a few nights alone. After the wedding reception, Ronnie drove them to the Royal Sonesta Hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana.

In the hotel room, Allison grabbed a small bag and disappeared into the bathroom.

Inside the bathroom, Allison shut her eyes, not wanting to see the reflection in the mirror.

"It's Ronnie, It's Ronnie, its Ronnie," she chanted to herself as she fastened the white corset. "He's your husband. If he wants to come in your mouth, it's all right. You won't get sick if he wants to come in your mouth. You won't throw up."

Just before pulling the thong panties up, she squeezed a generous amount of lubricant onto her middle finger and jammed that finger into her anus. Twice more she greased her finger, then jammed it into her rectum.

When she determined that her anus was lubricated enough, ready for anal sex, anal sex with her husband, she put the tube back into the bag. Allison then washed her hands, counted to ten, and exited the small bathroom.

THE END

*****

*Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to rate my stories, those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad.

A word about comments, though. This is THE END. Please do not leave comments about how you can't wait to see where they go from here. This is the end. They don't go anywhere from here. They may or may not show up in other stories as minor characters.

For example, Ronnie Edwards is a minor character from the 'Flowers in the Heart' series, posted in the Transsexual category. He is more of a central character in the 'Men in Blue' series in the Lesbian Sex category.

Have a super sparkly day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers