Vulgar Display of Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

"Here's your panties," Wendy called out just as Allison prepared to leave the office.

"Thank you," a hotly blushing Allison said as Wendy balled up the scrap of cloth and tossed it to her.

"Welcome," Wendy said and grabbed her purse. "Back about two or so, all right?"

"Yes, Ms. Biggs," Allison said as she grabbed her own purse.

When Wendy returned at two, she had Allison service her again. Then at closing time, she told Allison she'd see her later that evening.

"Yes ma'am, Ms. Biggs," Allison mumbled.

Chapter 5

"Like father, like daughter," Allison surmised and decided she'd wear the white corset and white thong panties, white stay up stockings and white patent leather pumps.

Unlike her father, Wendy did not have a key to the trailer. Allison sighed, then pasted a smile on her face when the knock came at the door.

"Oh, this is nice," Wendy praised as she entered the dim, cool interior.

"Thank you, Ms. Biggs," Allison mumbled.

"Oh, don't you look like a good little slut," Wendy said, looking at Allison's attire. "You wear that for Daddy?"

"Yes ma'am," Allison agreed.

Wendy looked at the low, comfortable couch, then peered into the kitchen.

"See Daddy's Dewar's scotch here," she commented. "Got any vodka?"

"Yes ma'am," Allison said. "Want me fix you a drink?"

"Yeah, vodka and tonic, okay?" Wendy said.

Allison quickly prepared the drink while Wendy continued her inspection of the trailer.

"Ms. Biggs?" Allison called out.

"Bedroom," Wendy called back.

Allison brought the glass into the bedroom.

Wendy was lying on the bed, nude except for garter belt and stockings. She casually rubbed her pussy as Allison brought her the drink.

"Thanks, whore," Wendy smiled. "Why don't you get out of that slut get-up?"

"Yes ma'am," Allison said and stripped out of her outfit.

"Now, come up here," Wendy ordered as she drained her glass.

"Want another?" Allison asked.

"Huh? No, no, don't need another DUI on my record," Wendy admitted.

Allison got onto the bed. Wendy rolled over and kissed Allison, sliding her vodka tinged tongue into the girl's mouth. She cupped Allison's small breasts and toyed with Allison's sensitive nipples.

"Ever think about getting a boob job?" Wendy asked.

"No ma'am," Allison said. "I mean, yeah I thought about it, but that's a lot of money."

"I'll see if Daddy will get you one," Wendy said.

She bent her head and sucked one of Allison's nipples into her mouth and licked and sucked on it until Allison was writhing. Then she bit down, very hard.

"Ah!" Allison cried out.

Wendy giggled then repeated the same to the other nipple.

Because Allison was anticipating a painful bite, it took a little while for Wendy to coax Allison to the point of writhing in pleasure again.

Just as Allison was sure she was about to orgasm from the attention Wendy's hot mouth was producing, Wendy bit down hard.

"Ah!" Allison cried out.

Then Allison did shake in orgasm when Wendy drove two fingers into her pussy.

"See both you and me got real sensitive nipples," Wendy said, smearing her wet fingers on Allison's gasping, groaning mouth.

"Yes ma'am," Allison gasped.

"So, ever hear from Web?" Wendy asked, lightly raking her fingernails over Allison's breasts.

"No, not since he moved out," Allison said, a slight catch in her voice.

"Aw, you still miss him?" Wendy taunted.

Allison did not answer. Wendy kissed her as her fingernails raked up and down Allison's belly.

Allison rolled over and kissed Wendy as Wendy began playing with Allison's wet pussy. Wendy grabbed a hank of Allison's long blonde hair and pulled Allison's face toward her own breasts.

Allison licked and sucked on Wendy's fat nipples and trailed her tongue around Wendy's large areolae. Then Allison squeezed Wendy's large breasts together with her small hands and batted Wendy's nipples with her tongue.

Wendy pulled her fingers from Allison's pussy just before Allison was to orgasm and smeared Allison's pussy juices on Allison's lips.

Allison captured Wendy's fingers in her mouth and sucked Wendy's fingers clean.

Then she returned to sucking and toying with Wendy's breasts.

Wendy then shoved Allison's face toward her crotch.

Allison almost smiled. Obviously, Wendy had come close to enjoying Allison's attention. Wendy had come close to revealing a vulnerability.

Allison knelt between Wendy's splayed legs and licked and sucked Wendy's pussy until the girl shuddered. Wendy wrapped her thighs around Allison's head and squeezed Allison's face into her pussy.

When the orgasm subsided, Allison again licked and sucked Wendy's pussy until Wendy again grunted and gasped in orgasm.

Wendy used a handful of Allison's hair to pull the girl up. She tugged on Allison's hair until Allison was lying on top of Wendy, crotch to crotch, smaller breasts to larger breasts.

Still holding Allison by a hank of hair, Wendy pulled Allison's face to hers and stuffed her tongue into Allison's mouth.

Then, using the handful of hair, Wendy flung Allison off of her.

Well, whore, see you tomorrow," Wendy said as she pulled her dress on.

"Yes ma'am," Allison murmured.

A few minutes later, the front door of the trailer slammed shut. Allison lay on her bed, spread her legs wide, and rubbed her pussy briskly until she shook in orgasm.

Then, nude, Allison padded into the small kitchen, made herself a microwave meal, and made herself a rum and diet cola.

The next day, Ronald was still under the weather. Wendy had Allison in her office three times, each time to lick and suck her pussy to orgasm.

On the following day, Allison wasn't sure if she felt relieved or disappointed when Ronald came in. Before the first client arrived, Ronald had Allison come into his office and suck his cock. The door was wide open, had anyone happened by at the right moment, they would have seen Allison crawl under the man's desk. Three minutes later, if anyone had happened by, they would have seen Allison crawl out from underneath the desk.

Allison took her seat and logged onto her sharedraft account. She typed out an overdraft notice to a client that had already incurred two overdrafts in this quarter. Wendy made a small motion to get Allison's attention. Allison looked over and Wendy spread her legs, flashing Allison a sight of her pussy and moist lips.

Allison smiled and nodded, which for some reason caused Wendy to scowl darkly. Wendy got to her feet and stomped into Ronald's office.

Allison listened, but all she could hear was the murmur of Ronald's voice and Wendy's sharper voice, almost like a small dog barking.

"Ms. Ford, would you come in here, please?" Ronald ordered.

"Yes sir," Allison said, entering the office.

"Close the door, please," Ronald ordered.

"Yes sir," Allison said and shut the door softly.

Wendy stood, swung the client's chair at an angle, then sat back down.

"Want to show me how good you are at eating pussy?" Ronald ordered and Wendy smiled.

Allison again felt her cheeks burn as she approached Wendy's chair. Wendy hiked her skirt up and looped her legs over the arms of the chair.

Allison bent and gave Wendy a soft kiss on her lips, then got onto her knees between Wendy's splayed legs.

"Fuck yes," Ronald enthused as Allison began to lap at Wendy's wet pussy.

Allison did not pull her face from Wendy's pussy as she felt her short skirt being raised up. She kept waggling her tongue inside of Wendy's pussy while Ronald pushed the crotch of her thong panties aside.

"Oh!" Allison groaned aloud when Ronald slid his hard cock into her pussy.

Allison licked and sucked on Wendy's clitoris while Ronald pushed his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Shit!" Wendy cried out and drenched Allison's face with her orgasm.

"Fuck yes," Ronald groaned and pumped his semen into Allison's pussy.

"I see her tonight?" Wendy asked her father as she pulled her skirt back down.

"Sorry, Sweetie," Ronald said. "Got Leonard Perkins already lined up for her."

Allison almost protested; Leonard Perkins had been her boss when she worked at Sweet Oaks Snow Cone stand. The sleazy man had tried repeatedly to grope her, to kiss her when she worked for him. But one look at Ronald's face told Allison her protest would do no good.

"Said First Federal's got better interest rates," Ronald told the grimacing Allison. "Need to show him we're worth that point two percent, all right?"

"Yes sir," Allison agreed.

Chapter 6

Leonard's smirking face actually made Allison want to slap him, knee him in the balls, drive her stiletto heel into his chest.

Ronald nodded his approval at the bright red corset, thong panties, and the red fishnet stockings. Both men sat at Allison's kitchen table and had Allison prepare a drink for them.

"I know Mr. Biggs wants him a scotch on the rocks," Allison cooed. "What you want, Sugar Pie?"

"Got gin? I'm a gin drinker, don't know why, I've just always liked gin," Leonard said and smacked his lips appreciatively when Allison turned, displaying her nearly bare buttocks in the bright red thong.

As the two men sipped their drinks, Ronald discussed the loan package he could offer.

"Don't know, Biggs; First Federal's got..." Leonard hemmed and hawed.

Allison felt a ray of hope when Ronald put his gold plated pen on the stack of papers and leaned back in his chair.

"Well then, guess there's just no point in going any further, is there?" he asked.

Then Ronald pulled Allison over to stand next to his chair. He put his left arm around her slender waist, to hold her in place. Then he eased the front of her panties down, dipped his large finger into the front of her panties and wiggled his finger.

Then, while Leonard watched, Ronald sniffed his finger. He then brought the finger up to Allison's lips and Allison opened her mouth and sucked on Ronald's finger.

The entire time she performed oral sex on Ronald's finger, Allison never broke eye contact with Leonard Perkins.

Leonard gulped, then nodded his head.

"Hard bargain, Biggs," he said.

"I know, Perkins," Ronald smiled.

He then looked at Allison.

"Sweetie, why don't you go and give our newest client a nice little kiss," Ronald suggested.

Allison pasted her smile on her face and sauntered over to a now gulping Leonard. She bent forward and gave him a soft kiss on his lips, then forced her tongue into his mouth.

For the next thirty minutes, the two men went over the loan, signing each page or initialing certain paragraphs. The entire time, Allison just stood, making sure to stay within reach of either man.

"All right, and I brought Wendy's notary stamp and..." Ronald said, stamped the papers and handed Leonard one stack.

"Now, Sweetie, I'm sure our new client would like to get himself a nice blow job, wouldn't you, Mr. Perkins?" Ronald said.

"Here?" Leonard asked.

"Got a couch, got a bed, what you want?" Ronald asked.

"Bed," Leonard said.

"Right this way, Sugar Pie," Allison said, even as the bile was rising in her throat.

Both men followed her, both men watched as she undressed, leaving the red fishnet stockings on, and crawled onto the bed.

Leonard was a little self-conscious about undressing in front of another man, of displaying his pudgy, lumpy, pale and hairy body. Ronald just stripped out of his clothing, lay them onto the chair and gripped his hard cock, offering it to Allison.

Allison got onto her hands and knees and began sucking Ronald's cock. The bed sagged and jostled as Leonard Perkins got onto the bed, then positioned himself behind Allison.

"God damn, dreamt about this shit first time seen you," he said, gripping Allison's hips.

Allison was glad she'd lubricated her pussy just before pulling the thong panties on. Leonard had no technique, no skills as a lover. He simply lined up his plump cock with her pussy and pushed in.

"Mm hmm," Allison let out a fake moan of pleasure.

"God damn, fucking bitch's tight," Leonard groaned happily.

She fucked each man once, sucked both men, then sponged their cocks clean. She then fixed them another drink while they toasted their new alliance.

The next afternoon, Ronald and Wendy had Allison in Ronald's office. Allison was on her knees, face buried in Wendy's pussy while Ronald was hammering her pussy from behind.

Then Ronald pushed his thumb into Allison's anus.

"No, I don't like..." Allison protested.

Web had tried that once. He had finger fucked her pussy, then had taken that slick finger and rammed it, quite forcefully, very painfully, into Allison's unsuspecting anus. Then he had tried to jam his unlubricated cock into her rectum.

Ronald delivered a sharp slap to Allison's buttock.

"Didn't ask you like it, did I?" Ronald snarled, swiveling his thumb around in her rectum.

Wendy grabbed a hank of Allison's hair and pulled the girl's face back into her crotch.

That evening, Allison again served as hostess for another customer. She wore her black baby doll nightie and let out a mock squeal as Ronald untied the bow that held the top closed.

"That uh, that's Wendy's tits bigger," the man commented.

"Can get her here you want," Ronald offered.

Allison had thought she was beyond shock, beyond surprise. Hearing Ronald so casually offer up his own daughter did shock her, did shake her core values and beliefs.

"Yeah?" the man asked.

Ronald didn't answer, just typed out a text message.

His phone gave a chime a moment later and he nodded.

"Be here in ten," he said. "Sweetie, why don't you get Mr. Richon ready, huh?"

"She suck cock good as Wendy?" Mr. Richon asked, unzipping his trousers.

"Only way find out," Ronald chuckled.

Wendy entered the trailer a few moments after Allison had swallowed Mr. Richon's bitter tasting semen. Wendy shrugged her dress and bra off, dropped the garments onto Allison's couch, and entered the kitchen dressed in five inch heels and smoke colored stockings and garter belt.

"Hi! I knew you liked me," Wendy gushed and gave Mr. Richon a wet, sloppy kiss.

The man followed Wendy out of the kitchen and into Allison's bedroom. Allison looked at Ronald, searched his eyes to see if the man had any emotions about his own daughter being pimped out. The man simply tapped his glass and Allison fixed him another drink.

"Got any, yeah, I see it, bring me that bottle of Mazola, huh?" Ronald demanded.

Allison did and watched as Ronald poured a puddle right on her Formica covered table.

Drop them panties," Ronald ordered as he smeared his fingers around in the oil.

Allison did, also letting her loose top flutter to the floor. He then bent her over the back of a kitchen chair, small breasts pressed into the table top.

"Ugh, oh God," Allison moaned as Ronald's slimy fingers pressed against her tightly clenched anus.

"More you fight it, more it's going hurt," Ronald warned as he jammed his thick finger into her rectum.

Chapter 7

Despite the best efforts of Collier's Children's Hospital in Lowridge, Texas, Robin Ford's cancer entered her brain. Ronald Biggs gave Allison a week off to go with her family to Six Flags Over Texas amusement park in Houston, Texas. Allison was a loving big sister, riding the rides with Robin, playing the games Robin wanted to play, eating the foods Robin wanted to eat.

She was a loving big sister, holding Robin's hand when Robin was too weak to do anything but lie in her bed.

Nessie tried to talk to her oldest child about her job at the bank. Looking into Nessie's eyes, Allison knew that her mother knew what she was enduring.

"I don't want to talk about it, Mother," Allison hissed angrily.

"But, Honey, it's..." Nessie mumbled.

"I said I don't want to talk about it," Allison shrilled.

Lester could not even look at his daughter. Allison fought down her bitterness, fought down the desire to confront her father. Instead, she focused her attention on her siblings, on Robin in particular.

She returned to work, returned to fucking and sucking the boss and the boss's daughter. She also continued to accumulate more tasks and was soon managing the entire sharedraft accounts files.

Allison was updating the file server when Nessie called Ronald Biggs' office phone.

"Allison; they taking Robin to Colier," he quietly said.

"Oh, okay," Allison said.

This was nothing new. Robin had spent more time in the hospital than she had spent at her family home.

"They uh, they don't think she's going make it," Ronald said.

"Ooooohhhhh!" Allison said in a whoosh, as if all of the air had been pushed out of her.

"Go on; Penny can take care of this," Ronald said.

Allison sat for several long moments, unseeing and unhearing. Then she seemed to snap out of her reverie and grabbed her purse.

"Allison?" Wendy called out.

"Yes?" Allison said.

"For what it's worth, I'm sorry," Wendy admitted.

Allison nodded her head and skittered to her car as quickly as her five inch heels would let her.

Allison knew the way to the hospital. She had driven it enough times. She knew her way to the third floor ward; she'd visited it enough times.

Robin tiny body lay on a bed, an IV drip bag and line attached to the back of her skeletal hand.

"Hey Baby, I'm here, Sissie's here," Allison whispered.

Robin's pain filled eyes flickered open and she focused on her sister.

"I'll pray for you," Robin whispered.

Allison's cheeks burned with shame. The girl was dying, but somehow knew that Allison was the one suffering.

"And I'll pray for you too, Baby," Allison said, voice shaking.

Five and a half hours later, Robin gave a small sigh and was gone. Lester tried to put a comforting arm around Allison. Angrily, she shoved his arm off and went and hugged her brother and sister.

"No more," she sobbed to them. "No more pain."

"No more pain, Eddie and Betty agreed.

"And no more dicks up my ass," Allison snarled bitterly as she drove from Lowridge to Great Oak, to her trailer. "No more sucking cock, fucking fat disgusting men, no more eating pussy. No more of this fucking shit."

There were four cars in front of her trailer so she parked on the side.

In her bedroom, Wendy was taking one man's cock in her mouth while a second man was hammering her ass quite roughly.

Allison did not see Ronald Biggs, but knew that she had seen his car parked right next to Wendy's car.

Then she realized, it was Ronald's hips that Wendy was straddling. It was Ronald's cock sliding in and out of his daughter's blonde pussy. His own daughter.

After a long moment of just staring at the vulgar display, Allison went down the hall to the second bedroom. She locked the door, shoved the desk chair under the knob and fell into the small bed.

Chapter 8

When Allison woke up the next morning, the participants had left the master bedroom. Allison pulled the heavily stained comforter off of the bed and shoved it into the washing machine.

Then she dressed in pantyhose, slacks and blouse and drove to the bank.

Ronald looked up when Allison strolled into his office and closed the door.

"Robin died last night," Allison announced.

"I'm sorry hear that," Ronald said sincerely.

"So, as of last night, I quit," Allison all but crowed. "No more sucking your nasty dick, no more fucking your gross, disgusting friend, no more of this fucking shit, hear me?"

Ronald regarded her for a long moment. Allison's smile never wavered. Then the man sighed and opened a desk drawer.

The file folder he dropped on his desk was a large one.

"Mortgage, car notes, thirty thousand dollars," Ronald said, flipping through the file folder. "I'm sorry the girl died, but your family still owes that money. That cute little car you're driving, that trailer you're living in..."

He closed the file folder and put it back in his desk.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers