Walt's Gift Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happened?" Pat asked.

Nan looked at Pat and said, "You happened. I listened to you talking with Nick on the plane. It was clear you love him and that he loves you. It was also clear you haven't known each other long. As I listened I realized you shared the way you did because you already knew he loved you. He didn't love you because of, he loved you because he said so. The space was clear. He knew you like women. He knew you loved Walt, whoever Walt is. Even before we landed I knew I want that. Maybe John and I can create that. Maybe John and I and someone can create that."

"Walt was Nick's Dad. He died a week ago in L.A. That's when I met Nick."

"A week ago?" Nan asked.

"Pat has been with my Dad for five years. He called me to L.A. to introduce us and to die. I'm going back to L.A. to live and love in my Dad's tradition."

"I have four sisters born to other mothers who also live in L.A. and also loved Nick's Dad. Nick will be living with and taking care of all of us as we take care of him."

"You're becoming a Mormon?" John asked.

"No. My Dad loved these women and they loved him. He asked me to take care of them. I can't do it like an obligation; I can only do it the way he wanted me to. Choose to love them. Choose to love them. Then live like that's my purpose in life."

As Pat turned me towards the bedroom she said, "If it gets too scary come in and snuggled with us. If it doesn't get too scary, come in in the morning. I'd love a taste of your magic before we leave."

"We'll see." Nan said. As our door closed John held her hand and they were headed for his room.

It was about three in the morning when our bedroom door opened. Nan was wrapped in a towel and quietly walked to the side of our bed where Pat was sleeping. She dropped the towel and slid in beside Pat.

Pat opened her arms and not her eyes. They melted together and just held each other for a long time. I went back to sleep. The next time I opened my eyes my face was six inches from Pat's.

She whispered, "She joined us for a while."

I nodded.

"She just needed to know she was still Ok. Still her."

"Is she?"

Pat nodded and kissed me. She tasted like pussy, but not her's. I kissed her again and went back to sleep.

When I woke up again the sun was up and so were Nan and Pat. They were in the kitchen cooking breakfast. Both were wearing just t-shirts. Pat in mine and Nan in one I'd last seen on John. I was greeted with kisses and a cup of strong coffee. As I sat down John came out of his room and said, "This may be the best day of my life, so far."

Both women kissed him. Not pecks, kisses. Then breakfast was served. As I dug in Pat said, "Odds are good I won't cook breakfast again until we get home. But, you can have dessert any time."

We laughed and finished off the breakfast. By nine the bob-tail was loaded and we were on our way west. According to my GPS we had two thousand eight hundred eight miles to go. Pat needed to be home by the twentieth to start her month end reports. It was the eighth. If we averaged no more than two hundred fifty miles a day we'd make it on time.

That first day we made a hair over five hundred miles. Pat backed the truck up against a cinderblock wall at the hotel where we stayed. Then she disabled the computer so the truck couldn't be taken. We went inside and I registered as Mr. & Mrs. Nick Peterson. She watched me do it.

We had a good dinner and when we got back to our room I called Helen. She answered in her business voice and I said, "Hi Honey. I miss you."

She screamed and said, "You do not! Pat has you worn out and you have no time or energy to miss any of us."

"Wrong! As I drive she needs to remind me to obey the laws about speed. I'm like a horse who knows he's headed for his barn, his home. How are things?"

She ran down the events of the family and even shared that Jack and Linda had been by for dinner. She wanted to know exactly where we were because she had a big USA map on the wall and they were going to map our progress as we drove home. I put Pat on the phone and I took care of my night rituals.

Our wake up call was for six the next morning. After we left Sandusky we saw a Wal-Mart, stopped and got supplies for snacks, lunches and breakfast. Then we aimed west and drove. Nine hours later we were just outside Des Moines.

Pat secured the truck as she had the night before and we took a walk. The folks in the hotel told us a good restaurant was a mile farther down the road, so we walked to dinner. When we were back in our room Pat called home.

Helen answered. Twenty minutes later I spoke to Helen for a minute, Linda for a minute and Maria for a minute. My conversation with Krystn took longer. Her sister was living near our route for the next day. She lived in Sidney Nebraska. They had been talking and Krystn's sister had offered, requested, almost demanded we stop and stay the night with them. I checked the maps and figured that would be a little over a five hundred mile day for us. We talked, Pat and I for a moment and agreed to stop.

Krystn and Pat talked a while longer. She got all the details on Inga, Sven and their two kids. She made notes as they talked. At the bottom of the page she wrote, "They know about us! All of us!"

I went to the front desk and asked to buy three small bottles of the body lotion they put in the rooms. They gave me four bottles. Back in our room Pat was off the phone and I told her what I had in mind. She liked the idea.

We stripped and showered. I put a couple towels on top of the bed and put Pat on top of the towels. Starting at her feet I massaged lotion into all the skin of her back, feet to neck. One small bottle emptied.

She turned over and I began again at her feet. I love massaging Pat. She's vocal. When it feels good she moans, groans, and uses words to tell me how it feels. When I get close to being too strong or she's too tender she lets me know that too.

Her front always seems to take more lotion than her back. Maybe it's because I enjoy the scenery of the front more than the back. Maybe it's because. Maybe I tend to think about why too much.

When her skin was well taken care of she was mostly asleep. I got her inside the bed and I joined her there. Our wake up call came very quickly. The phone rang twice before Pat answered. She hung up the phone and proceeded to wake up my anatomy. Once I was fully awake she had me give her a morning deposit. She swallowed all of it and it seemed to energize her into action.

Just a few minutes later we were dressed and back on the road. As we drove she filled me in on Inga, Sven and kids. They had a farm a few miles outside Sidney. Inga was Krystn's older sister. Krystn was three years younger than Inga, who had been born in Norway. Krystn was born in Nebraska. Sven had met Inga when both were in high school and they had been a couple ever since. They had two boys, Mark and Brian, seventeen and nineteen.

Near Grand Junction we stopped at a truck stop for fuel. Pat saw a trucker she used to know and the three of us had lunch together. The trucker was a tall bleached blond with plenty of exposed chest and a name embroidered on her shirt, "Butch." She eyed me like I was a bug until Pat said, "He's my husband and he understands."

From that moment on I was Ok. We ate together and they talked about other friends Pat hadn't seen in a while. We all needed to get back on the road so we walked Butch to her rig and she hugged Pat good-bye. I got a friendly handshake. She promised she'd call next time she was near L.A.

As we finished the drive to Sidney Pat needed to talk about Butch and their past. They had met while both worked for the same company doing runs between New York and Denver. Butch's family had disowned her when she stopped being in the closet and started trucking. They were Ok that she didn't marry and have a zillion kids but when she cut her hair off, got a tattoo, and dressed like a trucker they asked her to leave. She shared that she believed Beverly wanted to tone her life down and maybe even quit driving, but she didn't know how to do it. All her life skills and social skills were in the truck or the Butch lesbian world.

I stayed pretty quiet. Pat needed to work things out in her own mind about her friend. I thought when Butch, Beverly, ever called we'd be helping her out of the truck and into a more stable, less physical lifestyle. I was fine with that.

Pat drove to the farm easily. Driving was her element. As we went down the two lane country road she was confident and handled the truck with ease. We saw two horses and three cows as we neared the farm house. It was a two story house, painted a slate blue-gray with white trim. A wide porch went around three sides of the house. About a hundred yards from the house was a large barn. Pat parked near the barn.

As she shut the engine off the door to the house opened and Krystn walked out of the house. It wasn't Krystn, but she looked like Krystn. Both of us immediately thought it was Krystn. She smiled and waved. Pat said, "If I didn't know Krystn was in L.A. I'd swear that was her."

"Me too." I said as I opened the door and got out.

She met us about halfway to the house. "Welcome! We're so glad you could stop!"

She hugged Pat and then me. It was a no hesitation hug. She pressed against me as if we'd know each other for many years and were family. When she hugged Pat it was just as friendly.

"Come inside. Sven and the boys will be here in about an hour. They had to go into town for a meeting. Can you wait that long to eat? I can make something to tide you over if you're hungry."

"We'll be fine." Pat said, "Although a bathroom would be more than welcome."

She pointed down the hall and Pat went. I was taken into the kitchen. Inga talked a mile a minute while she started making dinner for her family and us. As I watched her move I noticed subtle differences between her and Krystn. When Pat rejoined us Inga stopped moving around the kitchen and put whatever she had been making into the oven. She came and sat with us at the table.

"Krystn and I haven't seen each other in years. Living here doesn't give us much time for vacations. How is she?"

Pat smiled and said, "You've seen her every time you've looked in the mirror. We both thought Krystn walked out your back door when we arrived. You could be twins! But, to answer your question, she's doing well. You know Walt died not long ago and that's been tough on all of us."

"I talked to him on the phone a few times. He seemed like a very nice man."

Pat said, "Nick is Walt's son."

Inga looked in my eyes and said, "I'm sorry for your loss."

"Thanks."

She asked, "What did you think about the unusual life your father lived with his women? If I can be so bold as to ask."

"You can. I didn't know about it until the day he died. My sister and he had a disagreement years ago and Walt kept everything about that part of his life private until he was about to leave. When I found out it just made me admire him more."

"Now you're taking his place?"

"I'm not sure that's possible. I promised Dad I'd take care of his ladies. I can't. We'll take care of each other. I love your sister and I love Pat, Helen, Linda and Maria too. I believe that's what Dad wanted us to do."

"Can I get really personal really quickly?"

Pat and I nodded. "Could you love me, too?"

We nodded again. No hesitation.

"You mean that?"

"There's a lot in the unspoken. Until last night I didn't know Krystn had a sister. When I found out, I started loving you. Loving you has been real since yesterday. Why do you ask?"

"Sven is tired of me. He loves his farm, his boys, his horses and the land. For the last two years he has also loved someone else. We've talked about divorce and he's willing to live like this forever. He doesn't really want a divorce. If we divorce he'll have to cook and clean and do laundry."

"Are you packed?" Pat asked.

She nodded. Pat stood. "Did you talk with Krystn about the possibility of coming to California with us?"

"Last night. When she told me you were coming here I asked if I could talk with you about it. She said she would love to have me with her... and it was up to the two of you."

Pat said, "Nick?" as she nodded her head. She was ready to go.

"Let's get your things into the truck. When we leave you can go with us."

I stood. We followed Inga to the barn and loaded her suitcases and boxes into the back of the truck. She stopped us twice and asked, "Are you sure this is Ok with you?" We answered the same both times.

"We're family."

Back inside the house Inga took dinner out of the oven. The phone rang. She answered and listened for a while. Then, without speaking she hung up. Tears streamed down her cheeks.

I held her in my arms and she cried onto my shirt. Pat joined us and we held Inga while she cried.

When she calmed down she said, "That was Mark, my son. They are staying in town tonight. They don't want to meet you, my perverse relatives. They are staying at the home of my husband's girl-friend. He let me know that Sven filed for divorce today."

Pat asked, "So, what's for dinner?"

Inga looked up at Pat and snapped back to reality.

"I made chicken and dumplings. We should eat it." They set the table and served the meal. We ate and talked, mostly about the future. We called Krystn and asked her if she could make room for Inga. We knew the answer but asked anyway.

When dinner was over Pat started picking up plates and headed for the sink. Inga smiled and said, "Stop! I've cooked the dinner in this house for twenty years. I've done the dishes after every dinner. No more. Leave them. Charlotte can come do the dishes, or the boys can do them. I've been fired."

We left the dishes on the table. I looked outside and saw the cows standing near the barn. Their udders looked full. I asked Inga about their milking schedule and she said they were two hours overdue for milking. I asked if she knew the phone number at Sven's girl-friends house. She did.

I called the number from my cell phone. A woman answered. I said, "Tell Sven he has cows waiting to be milked. He can come home and do it. We're gone." I hung up.

Ten minutes later we were in the truck and moving down the road. Three hours later we stopped in Denver. While Pat secured the truck I got us a room with two queen sized beds. It was late.

Once inside the room I called home. Krystn answered. I told her what had happened and that we were too tired for talking, we needed sleep. She marked on the map where we were and we promised to call in the morning.

While I talked to Krystn Pat sent Inga into the bathroom to get ready for bed. When she came out she asked, "Who am I sleeping with?" She was wearing a t-shirt and panties.

Pat looked at her and asked, "Do you have a preference?"

"Yes. If it's Ok, I'd like to sleep alone tonight."

"Then pick whichever bed you'd like. We'll take the other one."

Pat went into the bathroom. Inga picked the bed nearest the windows. I sat on the other bed and turned on the TV, looking for a weather forecast. The next day would be overcast, no rain. I called and put in a wake-up time.

When Pat came out of the bathroom she was wrapped in a towel. She kissed me and got into bed. I took the towel back into the bathroom. I showered, shaved and left the bathroom nude. The lights were off in our room. In minutes I was asleep.

When the phone rang it startled me. I rolled to answer it and bumped into Inga. She rolled and answered the phone. She turned back to me and said, "I didn't like being alone."

"Don't apologize. Waking up with both of you is my pleasure."

Her hand went from being against my chest down until it bumped into Pat's hand holding my morning hard-on. They looked at each other and Pat said, "We're family. We share." She moved her hand and Inga grasped my shaft.

We didn't hurry. I reminded myself what we were doing had almost nothing to do with sex. We were letting Inga know she was a part of the family, she was Ok, she was loved, wanted and accepted. When I entered her Pat guided me home and kissed Inga as we joined. I could feel the emotions conflicting within Inga until she suddenly relaxed and surrendered. She lifted her knees and opened herself fully to us. Pat stoked Inga's clit as I stroked in and out of her. We brought her to an orgasm and held her as she recovered.

Another shower for three, breakfast in the coffee shop and we were back on the road. I drove. I aimed at getting to St. George Utah but knew we might not get that far. We let Inga talk. We had been on the road for an hour when the cell rang. Pat answered. She was sitting against the passenger door and I heard a male voice on the phone.

I held out my hand and Pat gave me the phone. I held it to my ear and said, "Who are you calling?"

"I know my wife is with you! I want to talk to her!"

"Are you going to yell at her or otherwise verbally abuse her?"

"I want to know why she left the house in a mess!"

"I can answer that. You needn't bother her for that. She was informed that you are divorcing her. That means she doesn't live there any more. Why would she clean up a house where she doesn't live?"

"The divorce isn't final!"

"Sir, the divorce isn't final in court. You did however break the vows by having sex with someone other than Inga. The divorce was final as soon as you stuck the other woman with your dick."

"I know you think this will get me to beg her to come home! It won't. She can go all the way to California with you if she wants. She's a farm wife! What can she possibly do in Los Angeles?"

"Not your concern. Know this, she is loved and will be cared for every day for the rest of her life." I folded the phone and handed it to Pat.

Inga said, "He's angry isn't he?"

"Yes. Angry that you left the house a mess. I think you need to think of the name of a lawyer in Nebraska who will make sure you get what he owes you in the divorce. In California it's half. Use the cell phone, get started."

It took an hour but she hired a lawyer over the phone and he was hot on Sven's trail. He had the cell number and promised to call the next day.

We stopped in Grand Junction for lunch and a little shopping. We took Inga into a mall and found her some new clothes. Not farm wife clothes. There seems to be something about new clothes, a new look, that lifts a woman's spirits. She left the old, faded farm wife clothes in a trash can in the mall. She wore a bright, comfortable, flattering dress as we drove away from the mall and we put three more outfits in the back, for later.

We were hungry and tired by the time we got to Beaver Utah. I secured the truck and the ladies registered us into a nice hotel. We were next door to a phone company office that had calling booths. The three of us called home and spoke to everyone. It was great! The call lasted quite a while and when it ended Inga said, "I'm in. They want me."

"Was there a doubt?" Pat asked.

"You know there was."

"I'm glad we got passed it."

"Me too." Inga said.

"Can we eat now?" I asked.

They laughed at me and we went into the restaurant in the hotel. We had a great dinner. At one point Inga asked, "I'm sponging. How can I pay for my part?"

Pat smiled and asked, "Do you have a credit card?"

"Yes, but it's a joint card with Sven."

"Think he's charged things for his sweetheart on that card?"

"Yes! I've seen things on the bills!"

"Ok. You can charge dinner. If the card works in the morning you can fill up the truck with fuel."

"He'll scream when he sees the bill!"

"Who usually paid the bills?" I asked.

"I did. The bills came in and I wrote checks, balanced the checkbook and let him know how we were doing."

"Who do you think is doing it now?" I asked.