Walt's Gift Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,158 Followers

"Knowing Sven, no one. It hasn't hit him yet that I'm not taking care of him."

"Interesting." Pat said. "I'll bet his Momma took care of his Dad just like you rook care of him."

"Worse! His Dad worked hard but she worked harder. He never made a sandwich. She did everything in the house and she worked the animals on their farm too. I never heard him say thanks to anyone for any thing."

We had dessert. She put it all on her credit card. I shut off the cell phone when we got to the room. I told the ladies I needed a walk and they decided to stay in the room. I promised to be back in an hour.

Beaver is a quiet town and since it was after dark I saw and smelled the flavor of the town as I walked. I smelled tomato sauce cooking. A little later it was hamburgers, then chicken. I heard someone calling Ben to come home. I saw two teens walking, holding hands. When the hour was gone I felt relaxed and Ok with adding Inga to the family. I looked to the dark sky and thanked Dad for leaving me some money to help with my new family.

When I opened the door to our room I noticed it was mostly dark inside. I closed the door and locked it. I thought perhaps the ladies had gone to sleep so I tried to be quiet. When I turned and faced the room I saw they were in bed. Together.

Inga sat up, uncovering her breasts unintentionally and said, "Would you join us?"

"Yes. Where do you want me?"

"Between my legs." Pat said.

"And between mine, too." Inga added.

"Shall I flip a coin for first?"

"Inga has already cum once. I get you first." Pat said.

"You started without me?"

"Please, don't be mad." Inga said. "I knew Pat liked women and I've never been with a woman before."

"Mad? No. I was chiding you but not with anger. I'm for loving. There isn't enough loving on the planet yet. The more we accept and show it them better. Doctors swear an oath that says something about, first, do no harm. I think everyone should swear an oath to first, love each other. I promise to love you."

"Then get undressed. I want your special ingredient."

She got it. Inga got it too. I love going to sleep with the taste of satisfied pussy in my mouth.

In the morning we were on the road early. We stopped in St. George and fueled up. Thanked Sven for the fuel and had breakfast. When we passed through Las Vegas Inga asked lots of questions and we found out she'd never been there. I made a plan to make sure we went. Nine hours after leaving St. George we were in Santa Monica and minutes from home.

Pat called home and said, "Start the hot tub and the bar-b-que. We'll be home soon!"

Helen said, "Hot tub has two people in it. Bar-b-que has hot links, chicken and ribs. The beans and slaw are ready. Anything else you'd like?"

"Yes!" Pat said, "Take off your clothes!"

"I don't have any on!" Helen said, laughing. Ten minutes later we locked the truck and went in to the welcome home party. No one was nude, exactly. Helen greeted us first. She was bare except for a name tag stuck on her right breast. She was as shocked at how much like Krystn Inga looked.

Next we saw Maria. She had a name tag stuck on her right breast too. Then we were in the courtyard and everyone had nametags on. Inga was fine until she saw Linda with a name tag that said, "Two."

"Two?" She asked.

Linda pointed at my sister Linda and said, "There are two Linda's in the family. Linda and Two. I'm Linda Two."

Krystn took her sister to number five and two minutes later they both came back nude. Krystn was completely shaved. Inga had a full bush and even though it was very pale blond hair it helped me tell who was who. Inga also had tan lines and Krystn had none.

Maria said, "We may have to get one of you a tattoo so we can tell you apart."

I said, "If you're in doubt just kiss her. They taste differently."

"Kiss her face or..." Maria asked.

"They both are different."

Maria stepped to Krystn and offered her face for a kiss. She got a full body kiss. When it broke she turned to Inga and said, "For comparison purposes." Inga stepped into her arms and kissed Maria. When it ended Maria said, "I need to do more research." They kissed again.

I watched Jack. My brother in law was in the hot tub. I would have bet he was as hard as a rock watching Maria and Inga kiss. I was too. I told myself I was hard because Helen had a grip on me.

We ate, talked and made some tentative plans. As the evening progressed we redressed and brought in things from the truck. My cell beeped and I looked to see who was calling. It was the lawyer in Nebraska. I gave the phone number for my land line to him and he called right back. Inga and Krystn went inside my apartment for the call.

An hour later they came back. Inga looked emotionally drained. She looked around and came directly to me. She sat in my lap and everyone gathered around.

"Mr. Jenkins found out that Sven is a skunk. He sold our crop for the last two years for much more than he brought home. He brought home about sixty percent and hid the rest. His slut is pregnant. The lawyer has filed lots of papers with the court and things go as he says they probably will Sven will have to sell the farm to pay me what he owes me. He has already gotten the court to freeze the bank accounts. My credit cards can be cut up and tossed. Sven's are no good either."

"When does the case go to court?" I asked.

"It may not. He says Sven may offer to settle. If they can agree then going to court is just a formality. He wants me to come back for the signing, if they can reach an agreement."

"Not a problem. You won't have to go alone." I said.

"We can get Butch to go with us" Pat said. The mental image scared me. I smiled and Pat smiled wider.

Questions were asked and answered. The bar-b-que was cleaned and put away. The hot tub was shut off and covered. Krystn and Inga went to number five for the night. Linda and Jack went home. Maria, Two and Helen came to me and said, "Pat and Inga have had you for a long time. You said you didn't ever want to sleep alone again. Who is sleeping with you tonight?"

"Let's make it a contest. I will name something, something I don't even know if you have. If you have it you must go to your apartment, get it, put it on and get back here to me. First one back stays. OK?"

"Ok." They each said. I thought about what I could ask for.

"I don't like pantyhose. I like thigh high hose. I want you in hose and heels, nothing else. Go!"

They ran. They giggled. They disappeared into their apartments. Pat looked at me and said, "Even if I were in the game I wouldn't be rushing away. I don't own any stockings."

"Next time you want to spend the night with me, be wearing stockings and nothing else."

"I'll get some." We kissed. I heard a door open and when I looked I saw Two hopping towards me. She had the stockings on and was hopping to get the heel on as she made progress towards me. She made it back first. I kissed her and told her to go inside, I'd join her in a minute.

She was inside when Maria came out of her apartment. A second later Helen came out of hers. They ran. It was too close to call. I kissed them both and said, "Two won. She stays tonight. Tomorrow night we flip a coin. Heads I win, Tails I win."

I kissed all three women again and I went inside. Pat offered to take either of them home with her. I was pretty sure Maria went with her.

Two still had on the stockings and heels. The rest of her evening ritual was done. My bed had fresh sheets and was turned down. Two asked how she could please me.

We showered together, without the stockings and shoes, and I shaved. In bed she asked for rough treatment. "Give me a bruise or two to remember tonight, please."

Two got what she asked for. A bruise on the inside of her right thigh up near her pussy and a bruised pubic bone area. I could see the one bruise and I had one on my pubic bone so I figured she got it's twin.

The next two days moved Inga in, got her settled and us back. I went to work in my new job. It was a ten minute walk from the apartments. Krystn and Inga spent a lot of time together, reestablishing their relationship. Inga looked around our place and began doing whatever she saw needed doing. We didn't lock our apartments.

On Tuesday Helen had a dentist's appointment. When she came back her apartment had been cleaned, the sheets changed on her bed and the dishes done. On Wednesday Inga saw Two leave for work. When she came home her apartment was clean, fresh sheets, dishes done and the windows cleaned too.

On Thursday evening Two called a family meeting.

"I called the meeting because Inga cleaned my apartment." Two said.

"She cleaned mine too." Helen said.

"Inga, why? Am I a pig?" Two asked.

"No. All my life what I've done is cook and clean and take care of people. I have no job skills. All of you have jobs. All of you contribute to the family. I haven't got a dime. I haven't got a job. I don't want to be a sponge."

I spoke up. "I have an idea. I think we should hire someone to cook for us, keep the place clean, take care of the laundry, the shopping and have sex with us. Think we could find someone who would be willing to do all that?"

Pat said, "I doubt it. I hate doing laundry, and that's just for me. The idea of doing laundry for all of us? I wouldn't want the job."

Two said, "Can you imagine cooking dinner every night for all of us? And shopping for all the food? I wouldn't want the job."

I said, "And, don't forget, all our rooms are taken. Whoever it would be would have to sleep in a different apartment almost every night."

Maria joined in, "And have sex with all of us!"

Inga listened to all of us and asked, "How much would you be willing to pay for all that?"

"If each of us pitched in two hundred a week and we set up an account for expenses, like food and cleaning supplies I think that would be fair."

Inga asked, "What if the person who wants the job doesn't have a car?"

"I've been thinking we need a mini-van for family outings and things. She could use that." I said.

Helen said, "Ok. I'll write it up and put an ad in the paper. We can start interviewing..."

"Right now!" Inga said. "I'd like to apply."

"You willing to do laundry for all of us?" Pat asked.

"Yes. Wash, fold and put away."

"Are you a good cook?" Krystn asked.

"Nothing fancy, but no one ever died either."

""You keep things clean?"

"Yes. I once lived on a farm where dust gots in the house every day. It got in, it didn't stay."

"Do you enjoy eating pussy?" Maria asked.

"I especially look forward to Hispanic pussy, bald pussy and wet pussy."

"And what about sex with a man?" Krystn asked.

"Only if he loves me."

I looked from face to face and then said, "Forget the ad. We'll never find anyone. It's just to hard to get good help these days."

We all laughed and told Inga she had the job. She got a pad of paper and for the next two hours she made lists. She asked each of us what we liked for dinners, lunches and breakfasts. She found out what kinds of toothpaste, soap and everything else we used. She let all of us know she would be cooking dinner the next day and all three meals every day thereafter.

We discovered she was a good cook. She got each of us to teach her how to cook the foods they liked. Maria taught her to make enchiladas. Linda taught her how to make orange flavored chicken with rice. Pat taught her how to Bar-b-que. Two taught her about pasta sauces. Each day for weeks we taught, she learned and we ate well.

Inga found problems before they were big problems. I fixed them. She had ideas and we listened. Most of her ideas we liked and implemented. Our home ran well, stayed clean and all of us benefited by having Inga take care of us. She took the pressure off. At dinner one night Helen commented on how freeing it was for her to not think about what to have or make for dinner every night. Two mentioned how great it was that she always had clean clothes hanging in her closet. Maria mentioned how surprised she was when Inga moved some things in her bathroom and how she discovered that the new way was better. Pat thanked Inga for being so willing to volunteer for things above and beyond the scope of her job.

I asked what she was talking about. Pat said it was a bit embarrassing but Inga had been cleaning her apartment when Pat was in the shower and cut herself shaving. Inga took over the job and shaved Pat smooth. It had been three weeks and Pat hadn't had a single cut.

Each of us let her know what a difference she made in our lives. Then she spoke.

"I'm glad you said what you did. None of you could have known that I needed what you said especially today. I collect the mail and put it in each apartment. Today I got a letter. My letter was from Sven. He apologized to me for being stupid. He listed some of the ways he had been less than the husband I deserved. He said his other woman had miscarried their child. He said he missed my cooking and the way I took care of everything. He asked me to come back, to stop the divorce."

She held the letter in her hand and said, "He didn't say he loved me. He didn't say anything about the boys. I've written them a letter three times a week since I left Nebraska. The letter I got today was the first one I received. He didn't tell me how my life would be better if I came back. I read his letter three times today. I also cleaned Nick's apartment, did Two's laundry, Maria's laundry, Pat got her pussy shaved and eaten, Helen needed a package mailed so I did that. My sister stained a blouse yesterday and today I got the stain out. I was thanked and appreciated by each of you today. I was told I was loved often. I'm not sure what to say in response to Sven. I worked just as hard on the farm as I do here. I had less fun and was less appreciated. I slept in the same bed every night with a man who seldom took care of me in bed. I love and am loved by all of you. I'm not going back to Nebraska for anything except to appear in court."

We clapped and celebrated for the rest of the evening. Inga stayed with me that night. There was a schedule. It could always be adjusted when a need showed up but baring that Maria slept with me on Mondays, Inga on Tuesdays, Two on Wednesdays, Krystn on Thursdays, Pat on Fridays and Helen on Saturday. For some Christians Sunday is known as a day of rest. It had never been a night of solitude for me in all the time since Dad died. Linda and Jack stayed over about once a month. We went to their house and used their pool fairly often in good weather and occasionally two or three of us stayed at their house overnight.

The court date in Nebraska did happen. Krystn, Inga and I flew to Denver and rented a car to drive to Sidney. We had a room at the Fort Sidney Inn, reserved for the night before our court date and the night after. Inga's lawyer assured us that the appearance was a formality. All the property divisions and things like spousal support were agreed to ahead of time. Inga was to walk away with half a million dollars, no spousal support and an agreement to never take Sven to court again.

At nine o'clock in the morning the three of us walked into the courthouse in Sidney. We were met by Inga's lawyer, Franklyn Jackson and his secretary. We sat near the doors to the courtroom and talked. We saw Sven, his lawyer Matthew Marquez, and a woman Mr. Jackson identified as Sven's soon-to-be-wife. I noticed Inga grip her purse a little tighter when Mr. Jackson identified the women. She asked Mr. Jackson her name. Wendy Wallace was his reply.

The judge was all business. Another divorce case was heard before Inga's. It lasted eleven minutes. Property was divided, spousal support and child support agreed to and the judge signed papers.

Sven and Inga were called. The judge looked over the papers and then looked up at Sven.

"Mr. Hansen, where are your children?"

"They are at home, Your Honor."

"Mark is still a minor. Didn't your lawyer tell you he needed to be here today?"

"No, Sir."

"Bad move Mr. Marquez. I want the boy here in court. Before eleven. Make it happen." He turned to the next case. We went out in the hall and Sven called Mark on the phone.

"The judge wants you here. Just get here before eleven. I don't know why." He hung up, looked at Mr. Marquez and said, "He's coming."

We sat on the opposite side of the hallway from Sven and company. Inga looked at MS Wallace often, without any break in expression. Krystn sat next to her sister. I wondered if Sven knew which woman was his soon-to-be-exwife. Krystn and Inga looked very much like twins. They had dressed to make it even more difficult to tell them apart.

A few minutes after ten a young man walked into the hall and towards Sven and company. They stood and followed Mr. Marquez into the courtroom. The young man had only looked at his mother once and had been shocked to see Krystn and Inga together.

The judge ended the case in progress and by ten thirty we were the case being tried. The judge addressed Mark.

"Why do you think I wanted you here in court?"

"I don't know."

"Does the divorce of your parents affect you?"

"I don't think so. She's been gone for months. Nothing's gonna change now."

"When do you turn eighteen?"

"In October, Sir."

"In cases where a minor is involved who is older than about twelve I often ask which parent they would choose to live with. Do you have a preference?"

"I'll stay with my Dad. I don't want to live in California." The word California was spoken like it made him want to throw up. The judge smiled.

"Mrs. Hansen, do you contest his choice?"

"No, Your Honor. May I ask Mark a question?"

The judge nodded. "Mark, I've written to you many times over the months. I got no response. Did you get the letters?"

"We got them. We threw them away without reading them! You abandoned us!"

"Your father filed for divorce before I left."

"You could have talked him out of it!"

"He made it clear he wanted me gone so he could bring his new woman to the farm. I didn't abandon anyone!"

"You're gone. Good riddance." He hadn't looked at Inga once as they spoke. Sven sat smiling.

The judge asked, "Have both parties agreed to the terms of this settlement?"

Both lawyers said yes. The judge signed the papers and asked, "There is the matter of the money. Mr. Hansen do you have the money for Mrs. Hansen?"

Mr. Marquez answered. "As requested, the entire amount has been transferred to her account in a bank in California. I have a signed notice of the transfer for Mrs. Hansen." He gave it to the bailiff who gave it to the judge. It made it to Inga who tucked it in her purse.

The judge closed the case and just before anyone stood Inga asked, "Your Honor, may I speak?"

"The case is over, Mrs. Hansen. Whatever you say can and will have no bearing on the divorce."

"That's fine, Your Honor. I just have a gift for MS Wallace and I think it appropriate she get it here and now. May I give it to her?"

The bailiff stepped to Inga and Inga handed him the letter Sven had sent to Inga. He took it to the judge. He opened it and read the entire letter. He slowly folded it and put it back into the envelope. He handed it to the bailiff and said, "Give this to MS Wallace. Court is adjourned."

We were in the rental car on our way out of town before the wedding was cancelled. A week later when the mail was delivered Inga saw a letter addressed to her. She brought it to me.

"Would you open it, please? I'm a little afraid of what it might be." It was postmarked Sidney, NE. I opened it.

Dear Inga,

Forgive me using your first name, but I don't think you want to be addressed as Mrs. Hansen any more. I understand.

Thank you for your gift. I read it and finally understood Sven. He didn't love me and doesn't really want to marry me. He was hiring me to take your place. When you left I was so happy! I moved to the farm within that week. Within two weeks the boys were complaining that I didn't cook as good as you, clean as good as you and I bothered them too much.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,158 Followers