Warped Perception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perhaps because you didn't sleep at all last night?"

"Maybe," Kiara cuddled back up with me. "Or maybe I'm with the person I like most."

I pushed her away, staring straight in her eyes, "Don't you feel this is sudden?"

Kiara shrugged, "I don't care." She then pressed her body into a form sealing hug and kissed my cheek.

"But don't you think this is just a reaction to the program?" I snapped, a little more harshly than I anticipated.

"What the fuck is this about?" Kiara's body became rigid and her eyes slanted. "Are you trying to get rid of me? Fuck me and leave me?"

I immediately backed off, my voice calm and collected, "No, you misunderstand what I'm saying - All I'm saying is today was the first time I've ever had sex - and it was great - but we've just met yesterday." My voice then rose again, "Doesn't that seem strange to you?" I had to get her to understand not only what was happening to her, but also that we should not be together.

"It was the first time I've ever had sex, too - You are my first sexual anything!" Kiara blurted out and I was taken aback. "It's not like I'm a super slut and sleep with anybody and everybody. All I know is that after we fucked, I was able to sleep. I only feel normal when I'm with you. Being with you slows the overwhelming need to follow the program. So I have a choice, either progress it in real life, or go insane! Are you fucking serious right now?"

Kiara's words were full of anger, but her eyes... Her eyes were full of terror. I've had those same feelings every time I even thought about asking a girl out. Rejection. The feeling of not being wanted... Of being hurt. Who am I to hurt her? It helps that she obviously fully understands what is happening to her, but she's willing to fight it unlike me, who wanted to run away from it. What a selfish thought, especially since it was my device that did this to her.

"Okay," I smiled. "I understand, but come on, look at the clothes you have on."

"What?" Kiara glanced at herself. "I'm wearing this for you."

"That's my point," I tilted my head poignantly. "You're wearing this for me, but what about you?"

"But you're a guy, this is what guys..."

I held up my hand to cut her off. "I'm a guy who never said I didn't like you just the way you were."

"Are you fucking with me right now?" Kiara's voice, facial expression, and body language portrayed the shock she was feeling.

"Not in the slightest."

Kiara hugged me fiercely again, some tears following with it. "Thank you, Darling."

I exhaled a deep breath and wrapped her up in an embrace of my own.

Kiara crawled on top of me again, but not like before. This time she just sat on my lap and relished in our cuddle. "You have no idea how much I cannot wait to get out of this stupid dress."

"Just be you, all right?"

Kiara leaned back so she could look me in the eye, "You may wish you never said that, Darling."

I laughed as I brought her into another hug. "Maybe, but for now, how about some food? Cheeseburgers and French fries?"

"Cooking for me again? A girl can get used to that." Kiara rubbed up against me before lifting off my lap. "See you upstairs."

And a guy could get used to that.

As Kiara bounded up the stairs, I took a deep breath and smiled at my minor victory. At the very least, I know she will still be herself, but just add me into her mix. I hope I didn't make a mistake by not breaking it off, but how could I fix my mistake if we weren't together? Add the fact that her petrified eyes will haunt me - and I will do everything I can from seeing those again. I pulled myself up and headed toward the kitchen to make my wife dinner. It's the least I could do after all she did for me.

*

I wasn't expecting it. Honestly, the girl was like a ninja. Here I was, walking the illustrious hallway of Hilldale High School on my way to lunch when suddenly, and without warning, I was attacked and dragged away. Granted, I had only been pulled three feet, but still, there is the principal behind it.

"What the heck was that for, Kiara?"

I could barely see my attacker in the dim light of the janitors closet. But what I could see was the mischievous smile through the dark purple lipstick. Her hands were quickly undoing the button to my pants and didn't seem to be going fast enough for her liking.

"You want to do this... here?"

Kiara looked at me as my pants pooled to the floor. "I'm feening for you."

Kiara knelt down, pulling my underwear with her, while using my pants to comfort her knees. Her head, well, that was in my crotch while her lips were already half way down my shaft. My mind became a blur as she drove herself down to the brink only to come back up to the tip. Upon reaching the peak of her ascension, her tongue swirled about, making careful, deliberate caresses on the sensitive underside before driving herself back down to my base.

Sheer carnal bliss.

Kiara said she had never had a sexual experience before, but to be able to put someone who is always thinking about various projects to a mind numbing state was impressive. All I could feel was an overactive rapture to the stimulus her mouth was delivering.

On reflex, I gently put my hand into Kiara's hair, but that wasn't good enough for her. Her hand clasped with mine as she encouraged - forced - me put pressure on the back of her head. Her hand then slipped in between her own legs and I could hear the deep sloshing sounds between her thighs.

I thrust forward as I pushed her head deeper onto me which only seemed to spur her on.

I was developing a nice rhythm, but Kiara had one more sly move up her sleeve and it caught me completely off guard - her free hand began to massage my balls, which caused my very being to begin to boil.

I was done for. My head tilted back and I started to groan. After the first noise, I began biting my lip as I realized, yes I was still in school, but that did nothing to stop the flood I began to unleash. Wave after wave was jettisoned and Kiara took wave after wave, each one following with a gulping sound.

Kiara slowed her ministrations, but didn't relinquish her prize from her lips until I was drained of my very soul. I looked down with weary eyes to see Kiara, smiling like the Cheshire Cat around the tip of my deflation, slurping at the remaining droplets as if they held the secret to eternal life.

Playful minx.

Kiara stood up, pulling my pants and underwear up as she did. "You taste delicious." She licked her lips, "See ya fourth period, Darling."

As Kiara reached for the door, I pulled her back into my arms and gave her a soft kiss. "You're still dressed differently today than you normally are."

Kiara's head tilted in surprise.

I thought we had put this conversation, full of all the agreements that she would be her normal self, to bed last night. And though she just gave me my first ever blow job, and a fantastic one at that (albeit I have no basis of comparison; I'm not complaining). I was not going to allow her to change for me. No way. Fight the program, yes, but don't fight herself.

"Don't try to deny it. You may still be wearing the dark colors, but your black jeans are tight and form fitting and I've never seen you wear a short tank top before, dark purple or not, because, and though I'm not surprised, I would have noticed the belly button piercing - and I know for a fact the purple lipstick is new... So what gives?"

Kiara gave me a crooked smile. Which then became bigger. Which then became wider. Her eyes watered up for a brief moment. "You noticed?"

"Uh, duh."

Kiara giggled, "Okay, but no, I'm not breaking my word. I'm still me, these are my clothes and the lipstick is not new... I just never wore them to school before."

I looked at her somewhat skeptically, "Why not? You look really good."

Kiara blushed a little, "Thanks, but I get teased enough without the whole 'look who's now trying to fit in' attacks. Just today, that bitch, Rachel wouldn't get off my ass in second period."

"So why now?"

"Are you really going to make me fucking say it, you ass?" Kiara playfully slapped me. "Just you noticing made it all worth it, Darling."

"Ass and Darling... My, I have a lot of names," I chuckled.

"It's because you are," Kiara pulled my arm and then gave me slight shove in my shoulder toward the door. "Now let's get out of here. I'm already late getting back to History class from lunch."

"Well, that's not my fault," I said as I pulled open the door. "But I wonder if that was the first time a guy got a blowjob in the janitor's closet with a baby strapped to his back?"

Kiara laughed, "Get going."

*

After the encounter in the janitor's closet, I contemplated how I could be more useful to Kiara in her fight against the program. Sure, I'm spending all my free time searching plausible ideas on removing the chip, because leaving a crater in her neck because I dug it out wasn't an option. But it obviously wasn't enough if she's feening for me. She admitted that when we were together, it was easier for her to fight, so I devised that spending time with her was the best option.

I started walking Kiara to her classes.

I arrived to our Life Management class with Kiara melded into my side.

"Glad to see your feeling better, Kiara," Ms. Johnson warmly greeted us.

"Look at her smile, everybody," Glenn announced. "Way to fulfill those husband duties, J!" He followed up that exclamation by thrusting his hips several times.

J? Seems like everyone is giving me a pet name nowadays. Somehow, its not the same coming from an egotistical douche bag.

Kiara looked at him with disdain before a smug smile percolated her lips. "Actually, I'm the one who fucked him, Asshole!"

Glenn stared at her wide eyed and in disbelief. In fact, the whole class was.

"CLASS!" Ms. Johnson exclaimed. Her voice then went down to a tolerable level. "Now everyone, find their seats and let's start with today's assignment." She then ripped off a piece of paper from a pad, "And Kiara, this is your detention slip for language."

Kiara sat down in her seat, and I kissed the top of her head as I removed the baby from my back. As I then sat down, I couldn't help but look at her, "Where did that come from?"

Kiara shrugged as she pulled out our nearly completed paper, "I don't know, just when I'm with you, I feel I can do anything, ya know? I can take on assholes and know I'll be fine because you're by my side." She pulled out a mechanical pencil, "So, where are we retiring?"

*

With Kiara having detention after school today, and my having to work tonight, we were effectively eliminated from being able to see each other this evening. Still, when we were parting ways at the detention room, I was surprised at the emotions she was demonstrating as we said our good byes.

"I'll miss you," Kiara half sniffled, holding back a few tears as both hands clutched at my evergreen polo shirt.

"It was worth it, though." I gave a comforting smile. "First time I ever saw Glenn McDougal speechless."

Kiara gave a faint laugh at that.

"Listen, I'll see you bright and early tomorrow, right?"

"Yeah," Kiara smiled. "I want to be the only one riding my husband... I mean giving my husband a ride," she raised her eyebrows twice. "Just sorry I couldn't take ya to work now."

"I chuckled, "It's all right." I leaned in and pressed my lips to hers for a soothing kiss.

*

All throughout my shift, I realized I miss Kiara as well. It has been a phenomenal few days. And the sex - wow - as an eighteen year old guy, there's no way I could deny the pure unadulterated satisfaction I was receiving. But I also realized, I wasn't really connecting with Kiara as she was with me. I wanted what she was feeling. How to make that happen?

"Hey, Jeremiah, you have a visitor."

I was working on autopilot - put the dishes into the rack, put the rack into the dishwasher, put the clean dishes in the correct place so they could go back onto the floor - that when my boss had pushed open the swinging door, it surprised me to the point that I dropped the rack I was pulling up right back on the floor.

My boss then gave a rare laugh, "Good thing that wasn't full of dishes." He then went right back to his serious tone, "We're all caught up, so if you want to take your break now, you can. But no free food," He emphasized those last three words.

My boss had left, but I still responded, "Yes, Mr. Anderson." If I hadn't, he would've came back for his answer, and then he would have been an impossible bear the rest of the night because he had to take the two extra steps he should have waited to take in the first place.

"Kiara, what are you doing here?" I embraced her when I approached.

"Mmhm," Mr. Anderson coughed as he gave me a stern glare. The message was crystal clear.

"Come on, Kiara," I grabbed her hand. "We aren't supposed to fraternize in the dining area.."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

I led her outside to the enclosed dumpster area. The early summer heat was on the verge of becoming unbearable but the late spring breeze did enough to balance out the equation.

"At least it doesn't smell... Too badly," Kiara waved a hand in front of her nose.

As we reached the one employee table we had in the enclave, I turned to face Kiara, "So what brings you..."

Kiara cut me off with a kiss. A mind blowing, fervent, full of need assault on my lips. When she finally finished, all I could mutter was, "Wow."

"If you like that, you'll love this," Kiara's hands immediately went to my belt.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," I grabbed her hands to stop her. "We need to talk."

Kiara pulled her hands away from me in frustration. "What now? Huh? Are you trying to push me away again? Feeling guilty so ya want to get rid of me? Huh? What more do..." Kiara tilted her head as she saw I was doing my best to not outright laugh at her. "Then if none of that, what? Why don't ya want to have sex? I'm not good enough to fuck anymore?"

I couldn't help it anymore and I chortled so hard my sides hurt for a moment. "No, its nothing like that." I took a deep breath to collect myself. "I did a lot of thinking today..."

"Oh great, here we go again," Kiara rolled her eyes.

I ignored her. "And we've been doing quite a bit of sexual things, and its great,, it really is, but I want more. So I was wondering if you were," I paused as I came to grips with what I was about to ask. My hands became clammy and my eyes darted to my feet as I continued, "interested in going out sometime. Maybe a movie, or dinner, or just coffee, or a walk in the park, or..."

"Darling," Kiara interrupted. "Are you asking me out on a date?"

"Um, yeah." Somehow, I still couldn't find myself to look at her.

"You want to date me?" There was absolute shock in her voice.

"Uh... Um, yeah," I started to glance back up when Kiara embraced me in the most heartfelt hug.

"Yes! Yes! A million times, yes!"

"To which one?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around her.

"To any of them, to all of them, to everything, yes!"

I let out the breath I was holding still surprised that a girl knowingly wanted to go out on a date with me. Until now, I felt the program was driving us together, but now, I know that was not the programmed response in the simulator. It made me want to connect with Kiara more than ever.

"Turn around." It came out far more forceful than intended.

Kiara did so without question. My hands began to navigate down her sides, from her shoulders, then slowly down. She gave a sharp intake of air as I brushed past the outside of her breasts. They kept going until they found the button to her jeans. It was so easy to undo.

"What are you going to do to me?" Kiara breathed.

"I'm going to show you who owns your pussy." I put my hand on her upper back and pushed her over the table. The words felt awkward to say. I'm just not as comfortable or as good with the dirty talk as Kiara is.

"I thought you just wanted to date?"

"We can do both." I punctuated the statement my pulling down her pants.

"I like the direction this conversation is going," Kiara giggled. "Now fuck the shit out of me and make me your woman."

Yes, she was so much better with the dirty talk. Point proven.

I undid my belt and dropped my pants. I wasn't sure how, but I wanted, more than ever to do exactly as she wanted. My erection was tall and fierce, and it poked Kiara in the butt. I lined it up and pressed forward - only to slide right between her legs.

"Here, let me help you," Kiara reached between her legs and I felt heavens gate. It was soft, wet, and oh so inviting.

"You are, um, mine, now," I grunted.

I thrust forward. And then again. I repeatedly slammed myself as deep as I could go with reckless abandon. There was no subtlety in what I was doing, after all, my break was almost over.

"Oh yes, give it to me, fuck me, show me whose pussy this belongs to."

I grabbed onto her hips. I was pulling her against me as I was bucking ferociously into her depths. To give her what she wanted - to make her my woman - it was the only thought in my mind and it was stuck there, driving all that I am and all that I will be into each forceful piston of power into her abyss.

"Oh, fuck Darling!" Kiara seized in front of me, her body quaking in a manner I have never seen from her. An explosion came from inside her, and despite my constant plugging, it shot forth, spraying onto my crotch.

I penetrated Kiara one last time, unleashing a tsunami deep within her canal. I grunted as my body shook, and it felt as if heavens gate just opened and it was sheer bliss.

Kiara glanced back at me with weary, but absolutely satisfied eyes, "Please do that to me anytime you want, Darling."

"It will be my pleasure." I took a deep breath and looked at my watch, "Crap, I have to get back to work." I pulled up my pants and kissed Kiara, "I'll see you tomorrow."

*

I took Kiara to the lovely, luxurious, and fancy Archie's Diner; complete with the ambiance of a cockroach motel bathroom and the smell of a rotting corpse. How did this place pass a health inspection? The customers weren't any better. The table behind us had a kid whose favorite game was kicking the back of our seat. Three tables ahead of us, there was a couple who had twins, that couldn't be more than a month old, who didn't even try giving them pacifiers. Then there was the homeless guy who came up to every table a minimum of four times begging for money - and their food - before he got kicked out. Yes, the benefits of me being broke. We'd be at my place of work, but Mr. Anderson doesn't even allow employee discounts. So much for trying to impress a girl on the first date.

"Sorry." My melancholy was evident as we switched to the other side of the booth we were in to get away from the constant pounding our backs were receiving.

"Listen," Kiara smiled in a way that lit up my heart. "I am truly happy being here, with you. Is this place a maggot infested dump where even the roaches feel like they need to wear hazmat suits just to walk around in? Yes. A place that an inhabitant of a third world country would look at and say, "Ya know, I think I'll pass" because it smells like raw sewage that needs to be burned to the ground to protect all mankind? Again, yes. A place where if a nuclear bomb exploded, the radiation would be better for civilization than just looking at this eyesore? Also, yes. But does this moment, of you taking me on my first date ever, you being a gentleman and holding open the door for me, you spending what little money you have on this fantastic evening trump all that this place is? That would be a resounding yes, Darling."

I found myself emotionally confused. I wanted to laugh. That was hilarious. But the ending was the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. The whole evening had been the same way. Picking the movie, what snacks we should get; each came with Kiara's sense of sass mixed with sweetness, neither of which were unfiltered. I appreciated every word because she meant every word. It allowed me to appreciate all that Kiara was, and I was smiling and laughing the entire time.